All Comments on 'A Housewife Owned'

by enigmatic_newbie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hugh58hugh58over 2 years ago

Great story and want to know more of their exploits

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Hugh58. I would like to read more on how the 4 worked it out and what happens the first time they are stripped in front of each other and their Mistress and Master

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
The more I read the story

The LESS I liked it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue the story. This time write the story of Doug's journey, and I would love to see how Madison reacts to seeing her husband treated like a slave, & getting a good dose of BDSM. I am curious about her reactions to seeing him getting tied up, fucked, spanked, whipped, or anything like that. I am curious because I don't know how I will react if I were in Madison's position. It is one thing to experience a journey to being a slave/sub, but totally another thing to see my husband who I love so much getting humiliated, roughed up, and losing all control on his life. I want to see what Madison does.

enigmatic_newbieenigmatic_newbie11 months agoAuthor

Well, I guess that is three "more" to one "please no more". If I have time to write again (and to refresh my memory on this one) I will try to do that. If I remember correctly, I had planned to jump ahead in time. You may have a point though, some initial reactions might be called for.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXabout 2 months ago

I love this series. While i feel like the involvement of Madison's husband was a bit forced and awkward, overall, you have given a delightful insight into the emotional side of kink. Please keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userenigmatic_newbie@enigmatic_newbie
104 Followers
A few disclaimers: I am not a writer. I have never claimed to be. My stories probably aren't for everyone. I am less interested in the sex as I am about the story and the minds of the characters. Maybe I will branch out, but my first few attempts will probably be written f...