A Housewife Owned

Story Info
Madison continues her journey as a slave.
21.1k words
4.38
27.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Housewife - Owned

Disclaimer: This story is the continuation of a story that contained elements that were less than completely consensual (blackmail). Many things happen in stories, movies, and TV that we all know are wrong but are needed to keep things entertaining, develop the characters, and let us explore things in the safety of our imaginations that we can't safely explore in real life. This is not an endorsement of said activities. If anyone ever tries to blackmail you, call the police.

Also, thanks to anyone to takes the time to read this monstrosity of a story. I know the length makes for awkward reading on this site. I also realize it could use another draft or two. If I ever throw all the parts together I'll show it some love. In any case, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

Madison's eyes lingered on the picture of her - naked, bent over, trapped in what she now knew was called a pillory. The older man had his cock deep inside her. Off to the side were Randy and Tessa, the couple who owned the establishment where the picture was taken.

The thing that her eyes kept returning to over and over was none of those things. No, that would be the look on her face. Her neck was raised so that she was looking straight at the camera, her face a mask of pure ecstasy.

There was no shame to be seen there. There was no fear. There was a strange twinkle in her eye, a look that she just couldn't find words for. She looked like someone else entirely. Someone more attractive, more interesting, filled with carnal desire.

She had been so lost in the moment, she hadn't even realized it had been taken. Yet clearly Naomi had captured the moment perfectly. She had an amazing knack for reading people's emotions and giving them exactly what they needed. It didn't surprise the young woman she was in the right place at the right time.

Damnit, what was that look on her face? And why was she so drawn to it? Was it pride? She couldn't put her finger on why, but she looked amazing. Naomi had managed to make her look more sexual than she had ever looked in her life, more than she knew she was capable of. She couldn't blame the man for wanting the person in that picture. That wasn't a feeling she was used to.

There was no time to figure it out now. She quickly flipped through the rest of the pictures, trying not to get lost in thought again. She needed to get through her daily ritual before her husband got home. It was going to be a busy evening. If she didn't get it done now, there probably wouldn't be another chance.

Her task finished, she put the pictures back in the envelope and returned them to their hiding spot. She then headed downstairs and started dinner. Her husband arrived just as she set it on the table.

She knew she needed to eat quickly. She rushed through her meal, trying to get some calories before she had to rush off. She hadn't gotten a chance to eat lunch. Luckily she was growing used to that and had managed a snack in between her morning meetings. She had planned for another snack that afternoon but hadn't found the time.

She didn't serve her Master every day at lunch. Sometimes work intruded and she couldn't get away. Some days he was busy, some he knew he would see her later that evening, some she supposed that he was just giving her a break, probably at Namoi's behest.

She would guess she spent about half of her lunch breaks serving the man. Those tended to go in spurts, however, so she might have to rush over there several days in a row, then not need to for several more. Often her appointments with him were last minute. She suspected that the man enjoyed making it difficult for her to plan her days.

Today had been one of those last-minute days. Her Wednesdays were always busy, and this had been no exception. He had already called for her on Monday and Tuesday. Monday had been a quick fuck, which thankfully had given her time to pick up food on the way back. Tuesday he had taken his time restraining her, teasing her. He had taken so long before finally spanking her ass that she had been late returning and had to work late to make up for it.

She had thought that perhaps today would be one of her days off, but it wasn't meant to be. She got a text right before her lunch break. "I need you", was all it said, but that was enough.

She pulled into his garage and stripped naked, as was her ritual. She then knocked on the door -- wondering what he had in store for her. As it turned out, all he wanted her to do was clean all the sinks and tubs in the house while he ate lunch and read the newspaper.

She was fairly certain he had called her over so that she would remember who she belonged to. He seemed to think inconveniencing her was a good way to drive that point home, and she couldn't say he was wrong.

At least she had made it back on time. She wondered what her coworkers thought of her suddenly going out for lunch almost every day. Thus far, no one had asked, but it was only a matter of time.

She finished her dinner as quickly as she could and kissed her husband goodbye. She found herself thankful that the man had taken so well to her new schedule. He didn't complain about her having so little time for him. He just supported her like he always did.

Her official ongoing story was that she was helping Naomi. Sometimes that was even true. The older woman was a realtor and had somehow managed to escape the large realty firms and work for herself. She was good at what she did. The older couple lived in a very nice house, but Madison knew it was paid for and that the couple could afford more if they wanted it.

Tonight was not going to be a night for helping Naomi with her bookkeeping however, that would come on Friday. Nor was it an evening she would serve her Master. She already knew she would be with him from 7:00-10:00 pm on Thursday, then again most of Saturday and part of Sunday.

No, tonight she was going to Randy and Tessa's store. She was getting to know the couple well. Her Master had volunteered her to help out there several times already, though usually on a weekend. She did some of their bookkeeping as well. It was odd that so many people seemed to trust her enough to let her see all their finances, but she found herself flattered.

The couple also had her unbox new merchandise and stock the shelves, clean, and even work the register. Once she had even been talked into modeling some of the collars and restraints for a store full of customers. Thankfully, when she was where people could see her, the couple had her wear a mask.

She found that with the anonymity offered by the mask she enjoyed working at the store. She was surprised to find that even the modeling hadn't bothered her. She genuinely liked the couple, and she enjoyed being of use.

They always referred to her as their "mysterious helper". Several customers had asked if she was their slave. Madison always deferred to the couple. They always gave coy answers.

Either way, the customers seemed to enjoy seeing her at the store, several asking when she would be back. She found that she enjoyed most of the customers. There were always a few assholes at customer service jobs, and due to the nature of the store, they tended to be more of a handful here. The vast majority of them however were very nice, polite people, even if a few of them did still seem a bit strange to her.

She parked a few blocks from the store like she usually did and entered through the back. She quickly changed into her "work outfit". That consisted of a sleeveless latex outfit that resembled a thong in her crotch but when fully zipped up would cover her entire torso and even her neck.

Tessa of course enjoyed both seeing and showing off the young woman's body and had her wear it unzipped down almost to her belly button. This showed off almost half of her breasts. It barely covered her nipples.

Although Madison got tired of the way it rode up her ass, she appreciated the way the tight outfit showed the sides and underside of her breasts, somehow making them look so much more impressive.

Besides the outfit, she wore latex boots a bit above the knee and a spiked collar that made her look far more interesting and adventurous than she was.

The last item was a cheap mask that protected her identity when there were customers around. She put it on and joined the couple in the store.

A bit over three hours later, she hurriedly dressed again and left for home. If she hurried, managed to fall asleep quickly, and slept in a bit, skipping breakfast, she could still manage to get a full 8 hours of sleep. She knew she would need it. The rest of the week wouldn't be any easier. This was her life now.

Chapter 2

Madison was glad when Saturday rolled around. Her Master didn't expect her until 9:30. She knew she would spend most of the day there. There was a good chance it would be a late night.

Still, she would get to sleep in. Then she would have no decisions to make the rest of the day. There would also be no rushing around between work, home, and wherever her Master wanted her to be. And finally, even if it was a long night, he only required her on Sunday from 2 pm to 6 pm. That would give her more time to rest and recover and spend some time with her husband.

She would savor the next two days. If the last few months had taught her anything, it was that being this man's slave was far less scary than she had anticipated, but much more work than she had ever dreamed of.

Saturday passed much as it had in the past. It started slowly. He restrained her (this time on a sawhorse-like contraption), and gave her time to think about her predicament. Then came some spanking. Finally, the man emptied his balls into her.

He was starting to be predictable, which made this all start to feel like a routine. She was surprised to find that this feeling of normalcy didn't make her enjoy it any less. She was growing used to her role. Instead of that making it boring, it made it feel comfortable.

The one time her Master had been busy all week she had found that she missed him. She had missed feeling his hands on her body, his cock filling her pussy.

He had of course keep her busy during his time away. She spent a lot of time at Tessa and Randy's shop that week. She had been far from bored, but she had felt that something was missing. She spent the week longing for him to once again have time for her.

Sunday found Madison sleeping in. Her husband made breakfast when she woke up. The two spent the day on housework until about 1:30. Then she kissed him goodbye and jogged over to Bill and Naomi's house.

The fact that he knew where she was going made her life a lot easier, as did the fact that her husband was so fond of Naomi. He never seemed to mind the amount of time she spent over there.

Plus, she didn't have to drive to hide where she was going, giving her the luxury on days like today of getting in a run, even if it was a short one.

Her Master had ordered that she continue taking care of her body, and she was glad for it. Exercise had always been her escape, her way to relax. She supposed now that being his slave was her escape, but that didn't make her enjoy exercise any less.

She arrived ten minutes early and took a shower. Once she dried off she walked down to the basement and knelt in front of the man who owned her. It wasn't a very exciting afternoon. She had her do some weightlifting while he watched her, sometimes distracting her by running his hands over her.

When he was content that she had worked enough, he tied her to the table, leaving one hand free, and had her masturbate in front of him. When she finished he ordered her into her cage and went upstairs.

Shortly afterward Naomi came downstairs. Sometimes, when her Master was feeling generous, he would have Naomi give the young woman her schedule for the week. That didn't mean those would be the ONLY times he would call on her, but it made her easier to plan her week. Today was one of those days.

"This the next two weeks are going to be a little bit different. I hope you got some rest last night."

Madison smiled, both in gratitude for her concern, and anticipation of what a change in routine might bring. "I did. I slept like I was dead. Your husband does know how to wear a girl out."

Naomi laughed. "You have no idea. He knows better than to try to tell me what to do, but just living with him wears me out. He should be grateful that either of us put up with him."

"Well, some of us don't have a choice, at least not anymore. But I know what you mean. Still, I'm grateful that the two of you put up with me as well. I swear that sometimes lately it feels like I have always lived like this. I mean, it's only been, what -- four months or so? And I can barely remember my life before you guys."

"Trust me, we feel the same way about you. Now, for this week, I know you already know this, but you will not under any circumstances touch yourself in a sexual way. I know that you wouldn't, but he wanted me to reiterate that, as he won't be using you sexually this week."

Madison tried to hide her disappointment. "Of course. You have my word. I would never disobey him, at least not on purpose. And I would tell you if I did."

The older woman patted her on the head. "I know you wouldn't. Now, for these two weeks, you also won't let your husband touch you sexually. I know we promised we wouldn't interfere in your marriage, and we won't. This is just for a short time, just through the Friday after this one."

Madison was surprised to find that she didn't mind. "Ok. I promise. I doubt it would even be an issue. We're past the honeymoon stage, and you guys keep me so busy that we rarely have time anyway. But if it comes up I'll make an excuse."

"Good girl. I know this is pushing it a bit, but he insisted, and I agreed with him on this one. As you said, you won't have time anyway, so I didn't think it was too much to ask."

"Now, you have no days off for the next two weeks, correct?"

"Yes ma'am, that is correct. Will I need to take time off?" She was surprised she offered to so willingly.

"No no, I was just making sure. Now, every day this week and next you will come straight here at lunch. Bill will take you down and put you in this cage. He will release you when it is time to go back. That will be it. He will not speak to you, you will not speak to him -- or me if I happen to be there. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. I will do everything I can to be here every day. If something comes up at work, should I text you?"

"Yes, please do. If you can't make it, don't stress out about it. I know you wouldn't lie about being busy, so if you can't make it no harm done. Honestly, his main concern is having you give him all of your lunch breaks. So if you don't get one, he will still have them all."

"There will be no eating or drinking in your cage either, and no eating in the car on the way here or back. I don't want you starving though, so I highly recommend you pack your desk with snacks."

"I understand. I will make due. Some days it's hard to eat, but that's more when I plan to have a lunch break and he surprises me. I should be able to find a few minutes to scarf something down at some point during the day."

"That's our girl. You have a great attitude. Now, let's talk about after work. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, then next Monday and Wednesday you will arrive by 7 pm. I will give you an opener for our garage door. We will leave the door from the garage unlocked."

"You will strip naked, as usual. Your clothes will remain in the car. On the door will be a list of chores for you to do. You will enter our house and perform them all. We may or may not be home. If one of us is home, there will be no talking. Do you understand?"

Madison wasn't sure what to make of this request. Despite sounding rather boring something about it excited her. "I understand."

"Good. When you are done with the list, you will leave. If you are done early and have done a good job, you can go. If it is getting late and you still aren't done, you will stay until you are. I don't care if it takes all night. Understood?"

"Yes, I understand." She always tried to do a good job, but she hoped that she wouldn't end up having to stay past 10:00.

"Good. Now, Tuesday and Thursday you will go work at Tessa and Randy's store. I think they and their customers are both enjoying having you around. Again, you will arrive at 7:00, bonus points if you can get there early. You can leave at 10:00."

Madison smiled. "I have to admit, I didn't think I would enjoy a customer service job, but on the whole, I enjoy my time there. I'll do my best, for their sakes and my Master's".

"I know you will. Now, this weekend...they are doing inventory at the store. As I'm sure you know, it's not hard, but it is time-consuming. They will still be opened normal hours as well. You will help them any way you can."

"They expect you at noon on Saturday. You will stay until noon on Sunday. Tell your husband you and I are going to be working long hours this weekend. I will pick you up at about 11:30 Saturday so he will see you leave with me. I will drop you off."

"You will leave your cell phone with me in case he needs to get a hold of you. Unless it's an emergency I will take care of responding to him. You will be all theirs until I pick you up on Sunday."

Madison found herself growing excited. She didn't know what all this was, but it was certainly different. "Thank you for taking care of that. I'll be ready when you arrive."

That earned her another pat. "Good girl. Just remember, until I pick you up, you will obey them like you would obey your Master. And know that I will plan to pick you up at noon on Sunday, but if they need you longer, it might be later."

"Well, I haven't pulled an all-nighter in forever. This should be interesting. I bet I will be ready to pass out by the time I get home."

"If you are a good girl maybe they will let you sleep. Either way, I know you will make us proud, won't you?"

"I will certainly try. I will try to make myself as useful as I can. Will I be doing the same the weekend after?"

Naomi smiled. "Wouldn't you like to know? No, you won't be with them next weekend. Your Master has plans for you, but I'm not at liberty to discuss them just yet."

"Oh, of course. I know you will tell me when you guys want me to know. I just thought we were going over all this now because it sounded like we wouldn't be talking for the next two weeks."

Naomi paused, then laughed. "You know, I'm sure that would have dawned on us at some point. Well, I can tell you that the Friday after next you will be allowed, even encouraged to talk again. Beyond that, I'm not sure what I can say."

Madison laughed. "I'll know when I need to. You can always send me a note or a text or something."

"We'll do that. Now, let's get you out of here. Go home, rest. You are going to need it the next few weeks!"

Chapter 3

The week flew by. Madison had worried that the lack of sexual contact might make for a boring week, but she needn't have. The only time she had all week to stop and think or relax was the time she spent caged at lunch. The rest of the week she was constantly running between home, work, her Master's, and the store.

She was fortunate to have her husband at home, otherwise, she would have been coming home every night to a mess of a house. She didn't have time to clean up after dinner, do laundry, or do anything else. She came home and went right to sleep. Then she woke up and started again.

By the time the weekend rolled around, she was exhausted, but something about her week felt satisfying somehow. She wasn't sure what she enjoyed about it, but she couldn't deny that she was glad she had another week of this.