A - How We Met

Story Info
A series of stories of our adventures, best read in order.
1.2k words
3.74
10.8k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst the events described happened, the dialogue is not always a clear memory and when writing from my wife's point of view this is as I remember her telling me as she isn't interested in talking about this part of our lives anymore. Names and some places have been changed to ensure privacy of those mentioned.

Although each story is written to stand alone they are in chronological order and best read in that order.

The sex described in this story does not involve anyone under the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We met in 1972 when we were both aged 17 and virgins to boot. We married the following year and bought a house with the usual mortgage arrangements. They said it wouldn't last but in a couple of years' time it will be our golden wedding anniversary which we'll be celebrating with our 2 kids and 5 grandkids so, we must have done something right.

By the time of our 8th wedding anniversary my wife had had sex with approx 200 men, and I've been there every step of the way. We didn't set out to do that, but we enjoyed the swinging scene and circumstances resulted in her becoming an escort for approx 3 years. I will try and describe what happened and how we ended up in these situations, some intentional, others not so much.

So how did we meet? Well, I was in a pub one Friday evening celebrating a mates 18th birthday and this group of girls came in and I couldn't help noticing the stunning red head amongst them. She also noticed me, and we exchanged several glances over the course of the evening until I plucked up the courage to go and say hello when she was at the bar. I might add for our non UK readers that it wasn't unusual in an English pub for 17 year olds to buy alcohol as generally we did that in our local where the landlord knew us but more relevantly also knew our parents so acting out of order wasn't an option.

Carol was 5'2" slim with (as I found out later a 34B, 24, 34 figure) and with her hair colour was just as pretty as you can imagine. As for me I was 6', slim build and looked presentable I'd imagine.

It turned out that she was 3 months younger than me and had only just turned 17 herself and the girls were there celebrating a birthday also. By closing time our 2 groups had pretty much joined and there was a lot of chatting up going on which neither of us especially noticed as we became engrossed in each other. Being a gentleman, I walked her home of course and made a date for the following weekend and left with a peck on the cheek - I was in heaven!

Over the next 6 months we fell for each other and whilst I never got much past first base it was clear to both of us that we wanted to be together and so just after her 18th birthday I proposed, and she said yes. We celebrated with our families and set about buying a 2 up 2 down mid terraced house in the Medway Towns that needed redecorating and modernising a bit. The mortgage was an expensive outlay but with us both now working was manageable and we married a couple of months before our 19th birthdays by which time we'd 'christened' the house as Carol had gone on the pill when we got engaged.

The loss of our virginities wasn't actually planned but just happened one evening (a couple of months before our marriage) after we'd finished painting one of the rooms. We were cleaning up in the bathroom having got ourselves covered in emulsion from painting the ceiling and were messing around a bit. I started to lift her shirt pretending that she had paint on her back and with slow rounded movements started to soap her back pushing her shirt higher and higher until I was able to undo her bra as it was in the way. Carol took hold of her shirt, raised her arms above her head so I could remove it and allowed her bra to drop to the floor allowing me to wash her front and those beautiful perky 34B's and she responded with her hands dropping behind her to massage my growing 'bump' in the front of my trousers. She tipped her head back and our lips met as we kissed and she turned to face me which allowed me to undo the button on her trousers and start to push them down without any resistance whatsoever. At the same time, she undid my belt, button and zip to push my jeans down, I didn't resist either. Our hands were now inside each other's underwear squeezing our bums and grinding our groins against each other.

We broke our kiss, stepped out of our trousers and hand in hand left the bathroom and walked the couple of steps in to the back bedroom. I knelt and pulled her knickers down and off leaving her naked before me for the first time. I could have looked and stared at her for hours as she was so stunning. I felt and massaged her perky tits suckling on both before I moved down to tongue her belly button and onto her red haired trimmed pussy and, as she opened her legs for me started to explore her with my tongue and fingers whilst she softly moaned. I didn't really know what I was doing and just responded to her soft moans which were telling me I was doing something right for her.

She pulled me up and our lips met, and our tongues explored each other's mouth until she started to drop down taking my pants with her which I stepped out of leaving me also naked before her. She held my cock and licked it from the bottom to the top like it was a lolly and it took all my self control not to cum there and then. After licking all of me she slipped the head of my cock into her mouth, and I could feel her tongue flicking around the sensitive top of my cock before she took as much as she could into her mouth. After several minutes of sheer bliss, she rose and again our tongues explored each other's mouths as we both sunk to the floor where she pulled me on top of her and grabbed my cock to line it up. She teased me by moving my cock head around her pussy lips until she pushed upwards and let go of my cock; I started to push in to her. What a feeling as my cock slowly sunk fully in to her wonderful pussy. We slowly went back and forth and then started to speed up bit by bit until she said, 'don't cum, wait for me', it was the first words either of us had said since leaving the bathroom. I held as best I could until she started to rock underneath me, lifter her hips into me and said 'yes, yes, yes' and I flooded her with my load.

The next 2 years were a lot of fun as we were like a couple of randy rabbits and both owned up (we were playing truth or dare one evening) to missing the opportunity to have had sex with other partners before we married so although not specifically looking (and this is pre internet) we did keep an open mind on potential opportunities and just after our 2nd anniversary we met John and Mary, by chance at a local disco...