All Comments on 'A Hucow's Tale Pt. 02'

by Lunnaaa666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't finish...

Way too many typos and other errors. Obviously doesn't know anything about milking operations. Each cow is started as soon as the suction cups are applied so they can cycle back and start stripping after the last one starts. Way too inefficient otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Part 2

Gr8 addition to Pt 1. Cannot wait til the 3rd installment. Want to know what H101's calf my turn out to be. Now.

Dear Anonymous. If i wanted to read a story that is Technically Correct. I would pick up my latest copy of American Dairymen. So there's Typo's and technical errors. It is the story line and how your perceive it that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd love to see how her pregnancy goes and how she feels about her next breeding. In fact, more of her experiencr. I liked hearing her thoughts in part 1.

Also for future ideas, you mentioned that she came from an upper class family in part 1. Maybe something about her father finding what she's become. I assume she joined without their knowledge.

I look forward to reading more of this series.

joelocky1joelocky1about 3 years ago

Sorry but didn't do anything for me. But thats just my opinion and I'm sure there are lots of people that appreciate it.

Thanks for posting a story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! I really enjoy the stories about people being treated as livestock and behaving like animals in heat. Giving birth and being bred again would be a natural continuation. Some other suggestions:: conversion and breeding of a bull; study visit with breeding observation and some students subsequently signing up; multiple breedings on the same day and/or observing other cows being bred.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

An interesting insight into the authors psyche, but not erotic in any sense of the word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous