A Hung Kid Acts as a Medical Dummy

Story Info
He’s rewarded by HJ & much more by his stepsis & her friend.
3k words
3.97
23.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jordan, would you be willing to become our medical model? Come on, say yes! Please..." Clara says to me with her sexy wide smile.

I get out of the pool and smile back at her, "Why not? It's way too hot outside and if for once I can be of service to you, my beloved big sister, that will more than a pleasure!"

Clara is actually just my step-sister, but we get along very well. She is 20 years old and a medical student and she is currently preparing for upcoming exams. Her friend Julie joined her for this.

As much as Clara is a very beautiful girl, blonde, well formed, with everything it takes to make a guy get a raging boner, Julie is a real nerd, with glasses and pimples all over her face: not sure that a dude has already been tempted to put his cock in her pussy!

"Oh, thanks Jordy! We just spent 3 hours reviewing all the bones and it would help us a lot if we could visualize them on you... it won't take more than half an hour. We're waiting for you in my room!"

"OK. I put on shorts and a T-shirt and I'm there right away!"

"No, no, stay in Speedos: we might as well combine studying with pleasure for the eyes and it will be better anyway for reviewing anatomy. At university, the models are naked!"

"Do you want me to come naked?!"

"I know you wouldn't mind. Me neither, by the way! But we're here to work and I'm afraid Julie would be kind of shocked..."

It's true that it wouldn't bother me at all because I'm super proud of my bod. When I turned 18, I was already accepted as a member of the college water polo team, although I'm still in high school. With 10 years of swimming behind me and 2 years of competitive water polo, I have the body of an Olympic swimmer. With bulging muscles, broad shoulders, strong pecs and a 6-pack of steel, powerful arms and thighs. Not to mention what is compressed in my Speedo: a nice round ass and a real nice piece in the front.

I'm only a little over 18 and I train with guys, some of whom are 3 or 4 years older than me. But I don't have to be ashamed of the comparison. In the locker rooms and in the showers, like all young studs our age, we look at each other. To reassure yourself a little to start. Then for the pleasure of the eyes also a little, I have to admit!

I often notice the look of some of my teammates on my athletic body. I like it. So I take my time in the showers and stay as long as possible butt-naked in the locker rooms. I like it so much that I sometimes develop uncontrollable erections when I feel someone staring at my gear. At first it made me blush, but since it makes my buddies smile I now let things happen naturally. Especially since it's also often contagious: all it takes is one cock showing the ceiling for those of the other dudes in the locker room to become engorged with blood and very quickly find themselves at full mast.

That's how I understood that I am well endowed: a good solid 8'', with a very thick caliber. In addition, although brown (with short hair), I have fairly white skin. But my dick is very dark: in contrast, that makes it even more visible. Especially since we also have the habit of shaving our entire body (including pubic hair for me -- but I keep the ones that cover my big pair of balls!).

It is quite common for our shaving sessions to end up with a collective hand job: the cum soon flies in all directions amid our bursts of laughter as young horny males. Not sure that the smell of shampoo can mask that of spunk!

"This is where it happens, Jordan!" Clara calls to me from her room when she hears my heavy footsteps in the hall.

"Sorry Julie for showing me almost naked, but that's the instructions I received from my big sis, right?" I say seeing Julie blushing deeply when I enter the room.

"It's really nice of you to help us with this exam, bro! We'll do our best to make it fun and think on how to reward you..." Says Clara to me with a wink.

"Shall we start with the vertebrae?" Julie asks, while getting up and placing herself behind me and, at the same time as she touches them one after the other, I hear her recite, "C1, C2, C3..., D1, D2..., L1, L2, L3...."

I feel little shivers down my back that even give me goosebumps, despite the heat of this beautiful day.

Over time, I almost became like a soulless model for these two college girls. They manipulate me in every way, quarreling over the names of certain bones, muscle locations, the layout of veins and arteries...

As if putting their feet back on the ground, after 40 or 45 minutes, Clara realizes that they have forgotten me a little and says, "Sorry, we forgot a little that you are a real guy and not just a plastic dummy... Are you OK for 5 or 10 more minutes? Then we'll go for a drink..."

"OK, but on the condition that you also put on a swimsuit! And why not Julie too..."

"Julie didn't bring hers... But nothing could be easier for me!" She says to me, removing her clothes to reveal her bikini which doesn't in fact hide much of her anatomy.

Clara is a very beautiful girl, with a dream body. I very often have the opportunity to admire it around the swimming pool. Needless to say, how many times I've had to fight off one of those speedo-storm-creating excitements. Not always successfully. And in these cases I can see a broad smile of satisfaction on her lips...

Clara is quite provocative. When Etienne, her boyfriend, is at our house, she doesn't hesitate to excite him in public. When he swims in the pool, she quickly joins him. I see her clinging to him and doing things under the water that send him into a frenzy. Etienne is a real jock aged 23-24, captain of his university's football team and, when he finally comes out of the water, the poor guy has difficulty hiding the baseball bat which distorts his swimming shorts!

All this often ends with hot sex: Clara's room is next to mine and I have the privilege to hear their copulatory performances! Etienne fucks her in every way, in every hole and this slut even asks for more. On weekends when Etienne is here I jerk off endlessly hearing them a few feet from my room...

Back to the anatomy lesson: "There you go! Now we are equal! What does it feel like to have every part of your body touched by 2 sexy college girls?"

"It's quite nice! It tickles a little... it also gives me chills and goosebumps..."

"No more than that? I would have thought that you were also going to show us how well you fill your speedo..." Clara says to me, laughing, which makes Julie blush.

"A few times I thought it was going to happen, but then I started thinking about the time I walked into the bathroom and caught my grandmother under the shower!"

"Well, you're going to have to think about it very hard... Because we now have to focus on the pelvis and... it's essential that you take off that speedo of your!"

I have the impression that Julie is even more embarrassed than me: her face is no longer red, it's turning purple!

"No worries for me. I'm used to locker rooms. And it's ultimately a bit like a medical examination, right?" I say, sliding my fingers into the top of my swimsuit to drop it to the floor. I'm really quite excited at the idea of 2 chicks admiring my manly attributes.

It all starts in a fairly serious and professional tone, as if it were some sort of routine: "You see, Julie, despite Jordan's muscles, you can definitely feel the iliac crests on the sides... Put your hands there and press until you feel them well... Do you?"

"Ah yes, I feel them very well! It's also true that you are really muscular Jordan!" Julie tells me, her nose almost in the crack of my buttocks.

I know it's a beautiful sight, this very round, well-muscled ass, with my slightly hairy part. Damned, these hands are soft: it gives me goosebumps. And although I think of my grandmother naked in the shower, I have Julie in front of me half-naked and her friend caressing my buttocks: what was supposed to happen happened; my cock comes to life uncontrollably; it lengthens, thickens visibly, the glans begins to emerge from the foreskin and looks Clara straight in the eyes; she smiles and gives me a thumbs up; it doesn't take much for my dick to stand at attention; my cock is now proudly pointing towards the ceiling, hard and stiff as never!

Clara calls Julie, "Come and see the anterior side, I have the impression that Jordan has developed some kind of contracture! Poor guy!"

Neither Clara nor I can keep our seriousness when we see Julie's face discovering my big cock at full stretch jutting out of my shaven black pubic hair. We laugh endlessly. It makes my cock sway and bounce...

"Wow!" That's the only word that comes out of her mouth.

"You can touch if you want. I'm sure Jordan won't mind..."

"On the contrary, Julie! Just think about your classes on reproduction and take this unique opportunity to understand how the male reproductive system works!"

They were the right words: they visibly freed Julie from her inhibitions. She brings her right hand to my column of flesh and strokes the tool up and down.

"It's soft like velvet, warm and hard at the same time..." Then she gets bolder and grips my cock between her fingers, without being able to go all the way around.

"It's damned thick! Am I hurting you Jordan?"

"No, it's even the opposite! Make movements from top to bottom, pulling as far down as possible to reveal completely my glans... Yeah, like that!"

This is obviously the first cock that Julie has seen in real life, the first that she sees erect and the first that she ever jerks off. Plus, she's lucky that it's mine: my big thick competition cock!

"Take it slow anyway, because you know what's going to happen if you continue at this furious pace on my bro's cock?!"

"Huh? Yes... He's going to ejaculate?!"

"Yes, that's it... And it would be a shame if it happened so quickly! There are so many different things to do with the magic wands the boys hide in their boxers!"

I feel compelled to intervene, "Actually, Julie, it doesn't matter if I squirt right away, because my cock is really in great shape and it gets back to full erection in less than a minute! Plus, check out my balls: they are big and excellent juice producers!"

"Okay, you're in charge, bro. Show us if you are able to shoot as much cum as Etienne!"

She shouldn't challenge me like that. In fact, I don't know if Etienne is a good squirter, but I know that I am. So I take my cock in hand and jerk off vigorously, after having spit on my glans so that the precum and my saliva make everything slide well. Damn, it feels good to have fun! And very exciting to do it for such an audience!

In front of Julie's bulging eyes and in front of Clara who I see furtively caressing her breasts, I start to moan. The process is underway; I feel the lava rising, my balls contracting, my legs shaking a little, I grunt while accelerating the pace and finally a first voluminous and powerful jet almost crosses the room. The others follow and crash on the ground or on Clara's bed. I didn't count, but there were at least 9 or 10...

Julie is like petrified, in awe of this whole mess that I have created, a bit like a young girl before the appearance of a saint!

For Clara it clearly doesn't have the appeal of novelty, but she still can't help but say, "Damned, but you're almost better than Etienne! And yet I'm still so impressed by how much jizz he's capable of spitting out!"

"If you want, we'll have a competition the next time he comes over here!"

"We'll see... But, Julie, you should really take advantage of the fact that we have a penis on legs to improve your sexual experience: you have absolutely to try to suck him; It's one of the things that guys love!"

"That is true! Look: just thinking about it my cock has already gone to full mast!" I say to Julie, smiling and shaking my pelvis so that my cock sways in front of her face...

"Wow!" Julie is amazed again by this miracle of the nature.

"I'm going to show you how to do it, because there's one thing that guys REALLY don't like, it's when you put your teeth into it..." Clara tells her. And without any hesitation she begins to lick my glans in a very languid way. Then she literally starts sucking my penis. Then she shoves more and more of my cock until her nose is against my shaven pubis.

"Shit! You are a true champion, my favorite big sister! you managed to take it all, Wow!"

"No big deal, Bro! I have to admit that I have trained with Etienne: he is at least 2" longer than you! Come on, Julie, now it's your turn and... Again, watch your teeth!"

Julie approaches, her mouth open. She replicates Clara's actions and soon finds herself with half of my cock in her throat. She chokes a little, has difficulty controlling her breathing, but is doing really well. I start thrusting back and forth in her mouth, withdrawing almost all the way and trying to plunge my cock even deeper each time.

"Where do you want me to empty myself? In your mouth or on your face? Tell me quickly because I feel it coming and I have the impression it's going to be a generous dose!"

"Not sure she can swallow it all... You should give her a good facial..." Clara suggests to me.

At that moment, I no longer think: it's my cock that's in charge! And in an automatic gesture, I withdraw from the sweet moist heat of Julie's mouth and jerk off furiously to unload a mega-dose of cum on her face, very creamy, very white, very sticky. It squirts from in all directions. Fortunately, she wears glasses, otherwise she could maybe have lost her sight!

Julie remains frozen with an ecstatic smile. As soon as I finished emptying myself, Clara licked her friend's face. I get into it too and I feel this naughty Julie starting to jerk my cock again. Cleaning Julie's face ends with our 3 tongues mixing in a collective kiss, during which we share my gooey spunk.

"Julie, as you can see, you made my cock ready for another round... But I'm sweating so much that I need to go take a shower..." I tell her as I head towards the bathroom naked, at the risk of meeting someone in the house.

When I come back, Julie has already left and Clara says to me, "I didn't think you were such a hot guy, Bro! You really amazed me! I'll have to talk to Etienne about it... Because we've discussed sometimes having a threesome, meaning 2 hung guys on me... And, since you're only my step brother, there wouldn't really be any notion of incest, right?!"

"For me, it's whenever you want! But on the express condition that Etienne does not try to enter through my back door!"

"It's not really his thrill... But I think he's ready to taste a good fat cock like yours..."

"That could excite me... I've never tried it, but I have nothing against it a priori!"

"We'll see!"

After this session with Julie and Clara, several important things happened in my sexual life.

First of all, and it's a kind of miracle, the next day Julie lost all the uggly pimples that covered her face. Is it the chemical action of sperm or the release of her sexual inhibitions? We do not know. She has become a very beautiful chick. Poor thing is so afraid that her pimples will come back that she insists that at least once a week I give her a good facial. And, since I'm a nice big boy and she begs for it in such a charming way, I don't hesitate to empty my balls on her face!

The second thing, even more breathtaking, is that I am never as excited as when Etienne sucks me during our threesomes with Clara. He gives me truly sublime deep throats. He's much better at that than any girl I've ever tried! He tells me that dudes are much better suckers than babes...

And I'm starting to believe he's right: last night, at the end of our water polo practice, I found myself alone in the showers with Hervé, an openly gay teammate. He made me understand by the look that he would take good care of my cock which was proudly standing at attention: a simple smile from me and he knelt in front of me and gave me the best blowjob in the world! I think I won't hesitate to repeat the experience!

So, having a well-developed body, a nice stiff fat cock and a good pair of balls is all you need to be the king of the world, right?!

THANKS FOR READING!