A Hunger

Story Info
When the desire to suck becomes all-consuming.
952 words
4.49
3.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laoch59
Laoch59
37 Followers

I confess, I love having a hard cock in my mouth. Being able to feel and smell and taste manhood with my lips and tongue while also using my fingers on a cock and balls is simply the best feeling in the world for me. Nothing compares to how it feels when the body of a man tenses, and the world shrinks to just his manhood in my mouth, and the sudden eruption is...well.

Sexual desires can be complicated, and they can also be some of the most powerful motivations in our life. When the desire to have a cock in your mouth overrides almost every other desire, you start looking, hunting for an opportunity to have it happen.

I knew there were a couple of options for me. The best option was to seek out Jack, the man who did the most to bring out my sexual desires. I wasn't surprised when i called him up and asked him what he was doing tonight that he quickly told me he was free, and that if I wanted to drop by for a drink any time after 9:00 pm would work.

I spent the day barely able to do any work. My mind kept going back to previous times with Jack, and how utterly fabulous his cock was! When I got off work I rushed home, showering, and prepping my body for Jack's pleasure. I made sure to shave myself, as Jack loved a smooth body to enjoy!

I arrived promptly at 9:00 pm, knocking softly on Jack's door. My heart was beating faster than normal, and I could feel the heat in my core already, my own cock twitching, semi-rigid in my tight boxers. When Jack opened his door he nearly dragged me into his apartment, pulling me into his arms, kissing me so suddenly, so powerfully, that I knew he was as needy as I was. Our tongues melted together, my hands sliding down to rub at the front of his jeans, feeling the growing bulge.

I couldn't stop myself, I had to have his cock in my mouth!

I dropped to my knees, hands fumbling with the catch for his jeans, tugging the zipper down so my hands could massage his growing manhood, feel the heat from, his heavy balls. I pressed my face against the front of his boxers. God how I had missed this man's cock!

I pulled down his boxers, freeing the nearly 9-inch monster, my hand wrapping around the shaft at the base, feeling the pulse of his cock as my lips parted, taking just the head into my mouth, my tongue slowly circling the crown, wetting it so I could slide a couple of inches more into my waiting mouth.

Jack groaned, I could feel his legs shake as I started sucking his cock, my head bobbing slowly along the first 4 inches or so of his shaft, my tongue sliding over the head, flicking at his slit every time I would nealy pull away, my head tilted to look up at his face as I would plunge his member back into my waiting mouth, my lips sliding over the shaft even as my hands joined in the fun. With one hand I was stroking the base of his cock. my other hand was massaging his smooth, heavy balls.

Jack's hands had shifted, coming to my head, holding it gently as his hips began thrusting, pushing more of his cock into my mouth, eventually pushing the thick head into my throat. My gag reflex had long ago been trained away, my eyes watered as I relaxed, letting him use my mouth and throat now, his cock twitching and throbbing as my hands shifted, both wrapping behind him, fingers digging into his muscular ass cheeks, pulling him to me, my own lust enflamed, wanting my reward. My lips were puffy, swollen from Jack's soft pounding thrusts, my throat raw as his cock head pushed in again and again, my spittle coated my chin and dribbled onto my chest as I looked up at him, at his mercy...his cocksucking bitch.

I could tell Jack was close, and I knew his preferences well, so as I could feel his body beginning to tense, muscles going taut, knees almost buckling, I pulled my head back so only the head was in my mouth, my tongue flicking over the tip even as he roared in release, his cock jerking in my mouth as his balls tightened, the pulse of his cum flooding into my mouth more than I could handle, leaking out around my lips even as I swallowed most of the first wave, knowing more would soon follow. I sucked gently, my hand working in his shaft as he pumped his hips, sending a second wave of his sweet cum into my eager mouth. More leaked out, dribbling down my chin onto my chest, but I still swallowed the majority of his seed, my eyes shining as I looked up at his face, seeing the erotic sensations playing there as his hips pumped once again, sending the third wave into my mouth, my low groan of pleasure added to his own, my tongue slipping over the slick shaft as I sucked softly, draining every drop I could, swallowing like a cumslut in heaven.

I groaned loudly, starting to gently bob my head again on his cock, a smile playing across my face as my tongue palled up the remaining dribbles of his cum, swallowing hungrily before pulling back and looking up at him, "Fuck, thank you, Jack!"

Jack grinned, pulling back, his cock glistening with my spit and looked down at me, "Oh, the evening has just begun..."

Laoch59
Laoch59
37 Followers