All Comments on 'A Hunting We Will Go!'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
txcrackertxcrackerover 2 years ago
Much better !

Much better ! This one was good Thank you

dotcom2099dotcom2099over 2 years ago
Why??

In - Life Is Like Shit - Not Chocolate you named the 'drugs mule' Gloria and yet at the start of the 3rd paragraph of this story, you have renamed her Rita which as anyone who has read - (Life Is Like Shit - Not Chocolate) will know was the name of Danny's wife, who you said would be doing 60 yrs in the 'Big House'!!!

Continuity of the character's names will help people understand the story line....

(A bit of proof reading wouldn't go a miss either)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a very descriptive beginning to a good story. I really like the detail of the setup of the hunt. I was not keen on the sex between the two as it usually would not be done between an operative and their handler. I would have liked more on how they acquired Yim and what they did to her to give them so much good information (or at least appear to be good intel as it could be a ruse to trip up anyone that wanted to get to her boss). We, of course, need to read the next chapters to find out if she is going to get caught, punished, and then maybe turn the tables on the cartel boss. Good beginning. Liked it very much.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Waiting for balance of story ... you know ... the nitty gritty.

cfbuckeyescfbuckeyesover 2 years ago

Very good, can't wait for the ending.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

Had to rate it 1* (though it had great potential). It is another incomplete story on Lit!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...