All Comments on 'A Husband Works Late'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kfdcanadakfdcanadaabout 10 years ago
Playtime Verses Worktime..and the winner was........

A nice story with a great twist in the middle. It was easy to see right away what was happening, but it was fun to watch the plot develop. Thank goodness the kids were gone for the night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My only question:

Why are stories about an actual loving wife in categories other than Loving Wives??? I've only come across stories like this in that category a couple of times and, am very impressed that these stories are great example of what a loving wife should be; a married couple totally about each other. With just that little bit of adventure, not all that fetish BS that has made it's way into the LW category.

Otherwise, bravo on a great little story.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years agoAuthor
To answer 'My only question'

Thank you for reading the story and for your comment. I agree, there often seems to be doubt about where to put stories. The category descriptions are; Erotic couplings - ‘Wild one-on-one consensual sex’ and Loving Wives – ‘Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more’. This story is about a married couple having consensual sex not them having 'extra-marital fun', hence Erotic couplings. I am pleased you enjoyed it .

Mitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story was too obvious

You should learn to write better. I knew where you were going way too ealy in the story.

No surprise!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excuse me. Where's the story?

Far too little information to make this worthwhile.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

A proper loving wife unaffected by the Martian Slut Ray. Neat wee story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just a little obvious but still great fun. Have to agree that this portrays a "real" loving wife but literotica's categories description leads to erotic couplings. I rarely search by category. Too bad literotica won't make the categories clearer. There really should be separate categories for cuckold and swinging; maybe BTB vs RAAC.

Can't write so don't join or have an account, thus, anonymous.

Mfj

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous