A Husband's Lustful Co-workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm very surprised that Ned sent his wife to do something like this. I've never heard of a player bringing their wife or girlfriend. Hell, Ned isn't even playing. If he is expecting a cut of the winnings, he has lost his mind."

Nancy turned to the boss with a very emotionless face. "Ned knew the team was desperate for another volunteer. We talked it over as husband and wife and agreed for me to be here. Ned is doing this for the team and the company. He and I hoped that is recognized."

Nancy felt good about what she said. It gave a clear reason to her boss why she was here and reflected back on Ned.

"I will remember that," he responded. "However, despite what my teammate Pauline might had said, this isn't a game you should feel you can withdraw as soon as you feel uncomfortable. You withdrawing will be a huge financial hit to the team, myself personally. If that were to occur, I would remember that even more."

Nancy now wished she could switch teams. While Jerry and Pauline might be her allies, it was Ned's boss that mattered. The only way for tonight to matter was to last as long as she could and hopefully Gus would see that and reward Ned for it. The conversation was cut off then by the dealer announcing the first round of games were starting. From this point on Nancy would not be allowed to talk or interact at all with her or the other team. Outside of what she would be ordered to do through a bet of course.

The teams sat down and Nancy and the other girl took their places standing next to them. The first game had Gus on Nancy's team vs Adam. Betting proceeded at a slow pace until after the 3rd community card was revealed. Gus offered up a moderate money bet. Adam looked up from his cards and gave me a terrible smile.

"I bet Nancy gives me a blow job."

The other players erupted at this. To start off the games with such a big bet was highly unusual. His team told him he better know what he is doing. The dealer declared the bet worth $1000. Nancy couldn't believe what was happening. The hope of a slow burn with minimal sexual bets was instantly destroyed by this asshole. Worst yet, Gus accepted the bet. My heart was going to pop as I watched the guys show their cards. With a jack, ten, and two showing on the table, Adam ended with a pair of tens while Gus a pair of jacks. My eyes darted back and forth to triple check what I was seeing was true. My team had one. I was safe for now.

Adam's team chewed him out hard for the dumb bet. One game in and they were already over 1k in the hole. Adam didn't let his angry partners phase him and he continued to give me a worrying look. I didn't even let myself consider what I would have done had my team lost.

After that heart attack of an opening, the next games calmed things way down. No bets using the girls were done, everything was for small amounts of money. When Adam came up for his 2nd game I highly expected him to make the same bet again or worst, but he held back. I was asked to bring a few different drinks over which I greatly welcomed doing. Eventually a new bet did come up from an unexpected source. Pauline on my team bet for Jill to make out with her for thirty seconds, which she won. I watched Jill and Pauline stand together and then proceed to do just that. Why on earth would Pauline bet that? Maybe she thought it would give her some physiological advantage or she did it to fit in with the boys.

Two hands later and Gus was playing for my team against Fred. With a pair of sevens and a six showing in the community cards, Gus bet for Jill to strip off her dress. Valuing this bet at $200, Fred accepted. Gus then showed off a third seven and another six, easily winning the hand. Jill was asked to remove her dress. Nancy wouldn't be surprised, even hoped, the virgin girl would back out already. But she didn't. Instead, Nancy watched her get on the stage and slip the dress down, revealing her strapless black bra and surprisingly tiny panties. Nancy thought surely she didn't knowingly wear a thong to this event. But when she turned around to place her dress down she showed off the fact that is exactly what she did.

Even more than the blow job bet, seeing Jill strip off her dress made what she was participating in feel very real. She was one bad bet away from showing off her body to her friends and husband's coworkers. Maybe even letting them have their way with her body. The next match had Adam playing for the opposing team, and almost sensing her fear, he made the exact same bet, and won.

Nancy was faced with her first lost bet demand: stripping to her underwear. She comforted herself with a lie that she could back out any second, but she knew she couldn't. Especially not after the opposing girl agreed to the exact same bet. She got on stage and had eight set of eyes on her. As she pulled her arms out of the short sleeves of the dress she became very thankful for the underwear she had worn. A simple purple bra and matching purple satin panties. She had so many other sets that she would have been much more embarrassed to be in. Nancy told herself she was basically in a bikini, but she knew that wasn't the same.

Her dressed hit the floor and now a large portion of her body was there to be seen by all these men. Men she had been friends with for years. Men who were now looking at their friend's wife in a very different, sexual light.

"Very nice Nancy," Ned's boss commented.

"Very hot indeed," Fred the VP remarked.

Nancy appreciated the comments to a degree. Her body wasn't nearly as trim and fit as Jill, but she was much younger. Nancy always considered herself to have very typical body. She always had 10 -- 15 pounds she wished she could lose, but the little bit of extra weight gave her nice hips and a good size bust. But hearing this from these men, even if she rather still be wearing the dress, was nice.

It was weird standing around in her underwear, but having Jill do the same made her feel less self-conscious. She would constantly catch eyes staring at her body. That wasn't her concern. She was waiting for the next bet to drop. Victor on her opponent's team made the next one. He bet for her to sit on his lap for 2 games while he waited for his next turn. She was hurt that her friend Victor would make such a bet. What would his wife think of this? Who was more to blame? The husband or the woman standing next to him in her underwear willingly. The guilt was getting to Nancy. All she could do is hope he lost, but very quickly Victor proved to have the best hand.

Nancy walked over to him, not even daring to entertain the possibility of walking out over this bet, and sat on his lap, not making eye contact. Victor put his hand on her hip and stayed quiet which she was thankful for at least. He had better be doing this to impress the guys and not for other reasons Nancy thought. Two games later, it was Victor's turn again and Nancy got up. She considered that maybe he did the bet to purposely keep larger bets from coming up. Maybe as long as people were winning small bets they would avoid making bigger, more sexual bets with the girls.

Two games later, her hope of small bets was shattered. With three community cards showing, Fred the VP threw out a bet for Nancy to remove my bra and get topless. After he revealed a pair of aces, it was clear that he had won the hand and Nancy had a decision to make. Everything she had done till now has been fairly innocent. But now she was faced with showing her breast to people she knew and would have to interact with in the future. Could she stand speaking with Ned's boss at the next company event knowing he saw her naked tits? She debated if she could keep herself covered with her arms and if that would be allowed.

Did Ned intend for her to go this far? Was his thought that she would back out before things got to this stage? However she remembered once again why she was here. Ned losing his job was the worst case scenario. Over time she could overcome the embarrassment of these people seeing her in a nearly nude state. Nancy climbed up onto the stage and faced the group. She put her hands behind her back, undid the clasp and revealed what no man besides her husband had even seen, her naked breast. The group responded with loud hoots and hollers.

"Dance for us Nancy!" "Come here and I'll put some dollar bills in your panties!" "How can you walk upright with those sucker?"

Nancy walked back down the stage and stood by her team. From here on she was sure there wasn't any period of time in which she didn't have at least one pair of eyes on her breast. Unlike previously, she could find no comfort in her counterpart on the other team being in the same state as her.

Being topless now, her team made numerous drink request. She became very aware how her boobs bounced walk to and from the bar. The rest of the group noticed as well. A few inconsequential hands later and the dealer announced a break. Nancy rushed for the side room. She was anxious for a respite from being so exposed. Jill followed her closely.

Once the door was closed Nancy started breathing hard like she hadn't taken a breath since taking off her bra, which might have been true.

Jill approached her. "I can't believe you were able to do that. I thought I was going to die taking off that dress, but you were able to take off your bra while looking so confident."

That was news to Nancy. She thought her legs were going to buckle standing on that stage. It was small comfort at least that she appeared some what sure footed up there.

"I can't believe I did that either. I've never been almost naked like this in front of anyone but my husband. I just let all those men see my bare nipples..." Nancy said trailing off at the end.

Jill took her hands, "I don't know entirely your motivations for being here, but your husband must be an amazing person for you to do this for him. And you are an amazing wife."

Nancy smiled at her, but she wasn't so sure she was amazing. Had she betrayed her husband?

The dealer came in and informed them the break was ending. As embarrassed as Nancy felt, this reminder was a kick to the gut. The game had barely started and she had already been required to go further than she hoped to go for the entire game. Nancy walked willingly topless into a room of guys, potentially ready to follow instructions to take things even further.

The second round started off slow. The opposing team made a bet for Nancy to make out with the VP, but lost. Otherwise no other bets were made. Adam came up for his 3rd game of the round. With three jacks showing in the community cards, Adam made a bet for Nancy to get naked. He must have the fourth jack she thought. For sure. However he had nothing of the sort and lost the game, smiling at Nancy of course. When he came up again for another game, he ended up making another bet for Nancy. Not to get naked, but for her to sit on his lap for a few rounds. This time he won.

Nancy walked over to Adam with her tits fully exposed and sat on his lap. Not facing him or acknowledging he was even there. She was going to run out the clock. Unlike Victor though, Adam did not stay silent and began whispering to her.

"I always thought I was going to have to buy you some nice jewelry to get you on my lap in such a state, but it turns out you were willing it to do for free this whole time, weren't you?"

Nancy gripped her hands into a fist. She knew what he was doing.

"I will forever remember what your breast look like now. Nothing you can do will ever take that away. I know how big your nipples are and I can see how hard they get."

She took a deep breath. While Adam was speaking, Ned's boss made a bet for Jill to remove her panties and won. Jill took to the stage and paused, her eyes darting across the crowd even meeting me once. She kept it together and quickly removed her thong.

Adam resumed antagonizing Nancy. "You might be thinking, that poor girl having to show off her pussy for all of us. I'm glad that wasn't me."

Adam laughed in his creepy way. "But this is only the start. You will do anything for Ned to keep his job. Just so you know, by the end of the night your pussy will be full of my cum."

Right then it was Adam's turn to play again and thus Nancy was able to get up.

The next few rounds were a blur as Nancy was seething at Adam's comments. She couldn't respond to him, yell at him, anything. All she could do was continue to allow her tits to be seen by him. She didn't know how far she would take things tonight, but it would be miles before she does anything to that man's dick.

After finally calming down, she directed her attention back to the game. Her team was starting to get bolder with their bets. On Jerry's next turn, he made a bet for Jill to spend the next 6 games spread legged on the table fingering herself. To the horror of both girls, he won.

Even though he was on her team, Nancy became more resentful to Jerry. She could see no reason why have this poor girl do this, other than for perverted reasons. With her pussy already on display, Jill carefully climbed on the table and putting her legs apart she started fingering herself. The men and Pauline came around the table to get a good view, sometimes as close as a few feet away. Jill at first watched them all approach but after realizing they were going to stare at her, she looked away in embarrassment. The dealer called them back to continue play and Jill continued to remain exposed on the table.

Before the other girl's six rounds were even up, Fred made a bet for Nancy to let him grope and motorboat her naked breast for 2 rounds. Nancy looked at Fred is disbelief. Did he have so little respect for his fellow employee that he was going to grope their wife in a game? It was one thing for Nancy to show off her body, but now she would be required to let men feel and touch it. This might be where she should cut things off. The boys got a eye full of her naked breast, that should be enough.

"Nancy! Wake up, you are about to lose me a lot of money." Gus spoke up annoyed.

Nancy looked around and then at the table. Fred had won the hand and now she was expected to let him feel her up. Without thinking she walked over the Fred. The tone in Gus's voice scared her. She hadn't done enough and still risked her husband's job. Standing in front of the vice president, he put his face and more specifically his lips on her breast. The feeling made Nancy gasp. Was it the feeling or was it the surprise that she let this happen. Fred lifted his face out of her tits and then mashed his hands into them.

"God damn Nancy, you have fantastic tits. You could still make a lot of money stripping with these. How did Ned luck out marrying a women like you?"

Nancy wasn't sure if she was more mad at the stripper comment or implying that Ned didn't deserve her. Ned was ten times the men these animals were. Yet, as Nancy was reminded again, here she was letting them use her body for their sexual desires. Ned's boss Gus made a comment right when Fred's time groping her breast was over.

"Watch it Fred, if you did that much longer to her, I think she might have flooded the room with how much she was enjoying it."

I started to turn to give him a dirty looked but stopped. That wouldn't serve me any purpose. But I was very pissed off that anyone was implying I was getting off on any of this.

A few hands later and a successful bet from Jerry on my team resulted in Jill getting fully naked. Having masturbated on the table already, exposing her breast likely wasn't a hard act to perform for Jill. Nancy was now the most dressed of the two with her panties still on her. Something the other team was likely going to try and fix soon she thought.

Almost immediately her prediction came true and Adam bet her panties. While the hand was being finished Nancy was holding onto the sides of her panties tightly, almost as if they were at risk of falling down spontaneously. However Adam lost the bet and her panties were safe, for a very short time until Fred made the exact same bet on the next hand. He also lost though, again securing Nancy's limited modesty for a time. Victor, a close friend of her husband was up next and she was able to relax for at least this hand. However he proved her a fool and for the third hand in a row, Nancy's pussy was at risk of being exposed from the bet. Victor had the best hand and she was now expected to take the stage and become entirely nude.

She was royally pissed off at Victor. Nancy imagined how pissed off Ned was going to be when she told him how one of his best friends was the reason she got fully naked. As she stood in front of the men, she thought better of that plan and rather not recount any part of this night to him. Her panties slid down off her feet and when she stood back up, the crowd silently stared at her body. Nancy walked off the stage and stood by her team again, being watched by every eye in the room for the whole walk.

Play resumed and Nancy stood there fully naked. Her husband's boss and coworkers could satisfy their desire to see her naked with a simple movement of their eyes, which they seemed to be doing every five seconds. She realized she had done this final strip without even considering if she should have or not. That embarrassed her more. She needed to think more carefully before taking any more actions. Nancy started to appreciate that the time between the bet and the end of the hand was very small. Likely by design to give the girls little time to consider options.

Adam was suddenly behind her. "Very nice ass Nancy. I can't wait to get my hands on it while your pussy pulls every ounce of cum out of my cock later."

Pauline, who hadn't placed a bet in a while, made a bet for Jill to eat her out for two minutes, which she won. As Nancy watched Jill lay on the table and Pauline approach her pussy, she finally admitted to herself that Pauline must be a lesbian. She had never seen her with a boyfriend and as she watched her tongue ravish the poor virgin, there was no mistaking this as just trying to fit in with boys. Nancy had no ill feelings towards the homosexual community at all. What she did feel uneasy about was playing a game naked with a lesbian where Nancy may have to follow her commands. But Nancy was on her team and thus couldn't bet for her to do anything. But could the other team make Nancy go down on Pauline? With the two minutes up, Pauline withdrew from the red faced, panting girl's groin and the games resumed.

Another break was nearing which would give the girls another respite from the bets. Adam was playing what was likely the last game of the round. Not missing a chance to be a complete asshole to her, he created a bet for Nancy to suck his dick for two minutes. Just as it was for the first hand of the night, the dealer valued it at $1000. Unlike that first hand though, Adam won. At first her mind panicked and she almost spoke up to offer an alternative bet, but stopped herself before making that stupid mistake. If she ever had a moment where she should withdraw this was it. Ned's boss though, likely sensing her panic, caught Nancy's eyes. He stared at her with eyes that said so much. Ned's job or she give this blow job. Her withdraw would cost the team ten thousand dollars. Or maybe she was reading too much into that look. Maybe it was just another man staring at her naked body. But what if it wasn't?

Nancy approached the sitting Adam and got on her knees in front of him, clearly indicating her intention to play out bet. Wasn't it just earlier this round that Nancy firmly said to herself that she was going nowhere near Adam's dick? Was she this much of a push over?

"I think some lucky girl is about to have her fantasy fulfilled." Adam said as he pulled out his dick.

Nancy, wanting for the two minutes to start right away, immediately took the dick into her mouth.