A Husband's Lustful Co-workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So eager, I told you guys!"

Nancy thought of what could be the bare minimum she could do to count as sucking dick. She moved her mouth up and down the dick slowly with large stops at the top and bottom. Additionally, she tried to have her lips contact Adam's dick as little as possible.

"Holy shit. She is going to town on me. I'm guessing her maiden name was Hoover!" Adam was obviously lying to embarrass her but the crowd did laugh at his comments.

"You guys all need to try this. Next round, you should make bets for her to suck you!" Adam was pointing to his teammates.

Finally the two minutes was up and the dealer called for a break. She stormed into side room, not caring that her tits were bouncing vigorously in response.

Jill spoke first. "Why did that women make me do that? I'm not a lesbian!"

"I think she is though."

But the virgin girl's first sexual experience with a woman wasn't what Nancy was focused on.

"We have both stripped naked and have started to perform sexual acts. I'm worried how far they will have us go," Nancy whined.

"This internship could kick start my career, but do you think they'll ask me to give up my virginity?" Neither girl responded to that and stayed silent until the break was over.

Betting this round started up fast with Ned's boss striking first. He bet that Jill would sit on his lap for 2 games and he would feel up every part of her body except her pussy. After presenting the winning hand, Gus had the girl on his lap and commented to the group on how her breast and butt felt. Jill squirmed a lot but kept strong.

Victor, again proving not to be Nancy's friend made and won the same bet. She stepped over to him and he had her straddle her bare legs over his and positioned her to face him. Her husband's long time friend explored almost Nancy's entire body, minus her vagina, with his hands.

"Nancy, I've thought about you so much. I would have given anything to see you naked and feel your body like this. Thank you for doing this."

She wanted to scream at him that she wasn't doing this for his pleasure and he should feel awful that he is cheating on his wife with her. A wife that she probably could never face again after tonight. Both Jill and Nancy's bet ended and they stood back in position. How many more men would get to feel her up tonight. How many more husband's were going to use her body to cheat on their wives?

Fred the vice president spoke up, looking annoyed. "I'm tired of all these weak ass bets. Feeling a girl up? What are we in high school? Adam is the only one of us who has had the balls to make a real bet. Let's step up our betting game people."

After sucking dick and getting groped, Nancy did not welcome hearing that worst things were coming. Even worse was the group responded.

Jerry bet for Jill to blow him for 2 minutes -- lost

Fred bet for Nancy to give him a tit job for 2 minutes -- lost

Pauline bet that she gets to finger Jill till she cums -- lost

Adam bet that all three on his team gets to fuck Nancy for 10 seconds -- lost

Gus bet that Jill would blow him to completion -- won

Five bets in row had taken a toll on Nancy. She felt exhausted even though all she did was stand there. She now watched as Jill took a dick in her mouth for the first time ever. As per the bet, she would need to get him to orgasm. Watching two girls prance around naked for the past hour must have had an impact on him as he came after only 2 minutes. Afterwards he declared for everyone not to worry, he had more of that to give tonight. Jill looked rough and Nancy hoped she would just drop out. For both their sakes.

Fred's competitive side started to surface. He had just witness Gus cum inside the mouth of his team's girl. He wanted to respond and one up him. It was his turn at the table.

Upon the last community card being flipped, he declared: "I bet that Nancy will give me a hand job until I say I am satisfied. At that point she will give me a boob job until I cum. She will keep the cum on her skin until the break."

While the dealer calculated the money equivalent, Nancy seethed in her head. What was the point in having her keep the cum on her? Having his dick in her hand and in between her tits was going to be bad enough.

While the game was close, Fred did pull out the win and followed that up by pulling out his penis. This was going to be the 2nd dick of the night Nancy will have handled and still she didn't consider withdrawing from the game. The cum she would soon have to wear was likely just to encourage her to leave she realized. She took his penis in her right hand and started jerking him up and down. Unlike earlier when Nancy blew Adam, she had a clear view of the crowd while she pleasured Fred with her hand.

"Work that dick Nancy!" Victor yelled.

"She seems likes she's done this before. Anything you want to confess Fred?" Pauline commented.

"I'm sure she's thinking about that cock being in something else besides her hand." Guy remarked.

Finally Fred said he was done with the hand job and ready for the tit job. With him still standing, Nancy positioned her two breast on either side of his dick, which was warm from her hands. She moved her chest up and down his shaft, avoiding eye contact with him. Fred made a lot of comments about how good her tits felt and how they were made for this. Without warning, the vice president came, spraying his seed on her face which dripped down to her tits. Nancy knew this is how she needed to remain for the rest of the round.

Naked and covered in cum from a man that wasn't her husband, Nancy stood by her team waiting for the next bet. Her own team made it this time. Jerry bet for Jill to use a vibrator on herself until she came. Jerry easily won the hand and Jill was handed a wand that they just happen to have. They had her sit on the table again and turned the vibrator to its highest setting. Jill tried to hide the impact it was having on her, but everyone could see she was on her way to an orgasm. Victor must have felt that Nancy was feeling left out, made the same bet on his turn, and won. Yet another vibrator was produced and Nancy took a spot on the table right next to Jill.

Gus addressed the two girls before Nancy turn on her vibrator.

"Now ladies, don't you try and fake an orgasm. Pauline here has seen a lot of women orgasm in her time. She will know if you do lie about it. A lie will be taken as a withdraw, so don't do it. Oh, one more thing. We'll relax the no talking rule while you are finishing this bet. I know a lot of women can't help but yell out when they orgasm."

Nancy turned on the vibrator she was given and brought it to contact her pussy. "Fuck!" she yelled out, thankful for the relaxing of the no talking rule. Nancy had never used a vibrator before and was not prepared for how it felt. Almost instantly she was breathing hard and moaning. The possibility of faking an orgasm seemed irrelevant now as she felt she could cum almost right away. She got embarrassingly loud and finally reached the peak of the feeling and came, throwing the vibrator across the room in the process. Coming back to reality she briefly loss sense of time.

Nancy had just orgasmed in front of all these people. Not only did they know what she looked like naked (and felt like) but now they knew what she looked liked when she came. They were learning everything about her. Soon everything she previously only experienced with her husband, these assholes will have taken.

Jill lasted much longer with the vibrator than Nancy. She also seemed much more controlled and kept her cool much better when she finally did, which only enhanced Nancy's embarrassment about how she reacted to the vibrator. A badly needed break was called by the dealer and Nancy rushed to finally clean off the cum that was still soaking on her face and tits.

"At least neither of us had sex that round." Jill was trying to create a positive spin on the events.

"I was one game away from all three of those guys having sex with me." Nancy hadn't quiet processed that bet in her head.

A similar bet was going to come up again for her, and likely soon. Was that where she should draw the line and withdraw? Was Ned's boss really going to fire him if she didn't have sex with all of these guys? Even after she let the vice president cum on her tits? But not going far enough with things could make everything she has done tonight pointless. Nancy didn't have an answer to what she should do but it was time to head back into the room.

Games were starting to yield larger money bets. That could only mean betting for the other team's girl made more and more sense to do. Fred kicked off things off by betting for Nancy to give him a blow job to completion. He won of course. At this stage, sucking another guys dick was not frightening to Nancy and she got down and started it. Unlike earlier with Adam, there was no clock to run out. She needed him to cum.

Nancy employed her tongue and took long strokes with her lips up and down the shaft of his cock. She would occasionally stop at the tip and focus on in it. She thought about using her hands but wasn't sure if that would be against the rules. She kept increasing the pace more and more until Fred couldn't take any more and blew his load down her throat. Nancy had now made this man cum twice. Already tonight she had his semen on her face, tits, and now in her mouth. She worried it might end up other places as well.

Having completed yet another sexual act on her husband's coworkers, Nancy stood and awaited what was next. Again, sensing that his companion was showing him up, Ned's boss Gus made a bet specifically to one up him.

"I bet 5 minutes of sex with Jill."

There it was. Jill's first bet of round which would also mean her giving up her virginity should she elect to continue. Gus had a strong hand and won. Nancy watched Jill, expecting that she was going to announce her withdraw. Gus walked towards her. Still waiting for her announcement. Gus took off his pants and had his dick out. What is she waiting for? Gus had her on the table laying down. Should I say something? He then stuck his dick inside her and started pumping. Ned's boss had just taken this nineteen year old girl's virginity.

Jill laid there with no emotion on her face while a man the age of her father invaded her pussy with his dick. This internship must mean everything to Jill and she was proving that now. With about a minute to go, Gus looked at Fred.

"I know what you are thinking. You are going to try and match me by fucking Nancy on your next game."

Shit, Nancy thought. That's exactly what he will do.

Gus continued, "But here's the thing. Jill here? She is, or rather, was a virgin. Can't take Nancy's virginity."

That bastard. The one thing Nancy had told herself was that she likely was the only one who knew Jill was a virgin. That could at least partially forgive Gus for having sex with her. But that proved not to be the case. Finally the five minutes were up and Jill's first experience with sex was done.

When Fred's turn came to play next, he didn't make a bet for Nancy to fuck him. But that was a very brief relief as Victor, the cheating friend betraying bastard, made a bet to have sex with her for five minutes on his next game and won. She was now faced with the dilemma that she had been stewing on. Had her husband assumed she would have sex tonight? Is this what he wanted? She pretended to be torn but Nancy already knew what she was going to do. If Jill would give up her virginity for a job, then Nancy can have sex for her husband.

Nancy took the same position as Jill did and Victor quickly entered her. Nancy was officially cheating on her husband and facilitating Victor doing the exact same to his wife. There would be no way to explain this if it came out. Nancy, of her own free will, was letting Victor enter her pussy.

Victor began whispering to her. "Nancy, I know you may be feeling a lot of hate towards me, but I do this out of love. You are a gorgeous woman. You deserve all of the attention you can get. I want you to know that I won't cum inside you tonight. I want to with every fiber of my being, but that's the barrier I've given myself."

True to his word, five minutes were up and Victor didn't cum inside her.

Nancy watched her only other sexual companion she ever had, besides her husband walk off. Was there a line Nancy wouldn't cross tonight she wondered? While she thought on this, Jerry made a bet to have set will Jill for 5 minutes and won. Taking the same position she did when Gus took her virginity, Jill laid on the table and Jerry entered her. She had now had her second sexual partner tying the number that Nancy has had. However Nancy knew it was very likely she would pass her once again in the near term.

A few hands passed without Nancy's pussy getting more visitors until it was time for Pauline to play again. Nancy figured Pauline's turns should be a break for additional intercourse bets. True, she may bet for more lesbian sex, but it should be break from having more dicks in Jill's recently devirginized pussy. Pauline made of a fool of Nancy's assumption and bet for Jill to go down on her while Ned's boss fucks Jill from behind for five minutes. Nancy almost spoke up to object to someone's bet involving other teammates, but she held off on that.

Pauline took off her pants and panties, freely showing off her nudity to the group. Nancy wondered if this was a common sight among the group. It seemed likely Pauline made similar bets in the past with other women brought to the game. Pauline laid on the table with her legs spread apart and invited the young woman to join her and partake in her pussy. Jill climbed on the table and started going down on Ned's coworker. Jill's sexual resume was quickly growing. While she went down on Pauline, Gus positioned himself behind the girl and entered her pussy, as was outlined in the bet. Their small orgy had started as the rest of us watched.

With less than a minute remaining, Gus, after pumping the girl relentlessly, suddenly stopped and gave out a large grunt. Without warning he had just came inside Jill, her first creampie. Upon feeling the man's semen enter her womb, she picked her head up and looked back at Gus in horror. Pauline quickly grabbed her head and pulled her back into her pussy.

"Bitch, you still have a minute left. Work that tongue slut!" Pauline's words drew cheers for both teams.

As Pauline enjoyed the last few seconds with her lesbian lover before the timer went off, Nancy reflected on what had happen. Gus had come inside the girl. Based on the reaction from the crowd, this was not a mistake he had made. In fact, this seemed to have been expected. When the men had started having sex with them, Nancy had assumed they would end up cumming on them, never inside them. Victor seemed to confirm this with his promise not to cum inside her earlier. But the other men apparently have the expectation to cum inside.

Nancy was not on birth control. She hadn't been on it for a number of years. Nancy and her husband had long ago agreed that having children wasn't for them. Ned got a vasectomy which allowed Nancy to come off birth control, which was having odd effects on her anyway so she was happy to be off of it. Since then it was something she never thought about much as her single sexual partner couldn't get her pregnant. Now, with her number of sexual partners rapidly increasing, her fertile womb was a major concern. As she watched Pauline complain that Jill wasn't able to get her to cum before the five minutes ended, Nancy tried to figure out if she was in a safe time or risky time in her cycle. The combination of the stress and having not thought about it in years, she couldn't come up with any answers.

Fred was up next on the other team and like clockwork, made a bet to have sex with Nancy for five minutes. She watched the cards fall his way and her next sexual partner was decided. Before she could even think about it much, Fred was inside her. His hard penis like a loaded gun that could go off any second and impregnate her. As she was having sex for the second time tonight, she considered trying to whisper to Fred to not cum inside her. However, she didn't know Fred very well. Despite his dick being inside her unprotected womb. How he might react to this could be bad. It might encourage him to cum inside her more for all she knew.

The five minutes passed without any sperm entering Nancy's pussy. But she had almost no time to recover as the next hand Adam made a five minute sex bet as well, and won. Sex with Victor and the vice president was one thing. A big thing that involved Nancy cheating on her husband, but they weren't the worst men in the world. But now Nancy was faced with needing to open her legs to Adam, a man that she despised. Worst, she was now in a position where he could end up impregnating her. Everything she cared about could be in jeopardy due to this stupid game her husband ask her to play. But again, she was here because her husband's job and their lives in this community were in peril.

Nancy spread her legs and laid on the table. Adam with his horrible grin, climbed up on her but waited to penetrate her.

"I'm going to cum inside you," he whispered to her before his penis entered her pussy.

Nancy refused to make eye contact with the man she was fucking. He can have her body, but she wouldn't make any connection with him, Nancy thought. This was sex, a purely mechanical act. She would receive no pleasure from it. Making love was something she would only ever do with her husband.

Despite Nancy's brave thoughts, she became more and more paniced about receiving this man's sperm. Adam had promised to cum inside her in these five minutes. Any slight change in the pace he was moving his cock inside her or any change in his breathing she worried was him about to unload in her. The five minute timer went off which at first alarmed Nancy before she realized what that met. He wasn't able to finish. Adam exited her.

"Damn, I really wanted to cum inside her. I'm close to my limit so next time for sure."

Hearing that, Nancy realized just how small of a win this was.

The pace of the games was slowing down a lot due to the frequent sexual bets being made. Keeping with this, Jerry soon made the next bet. He bet for Jill to give him a tit job. The group gave him a lot of shit for this bet, as everyone else had escalated the bets well beyond these type of sexual acts.

"Fuck you guys, I want to feel my dick in between those suckers," Jerry complained.

"I withdraw" a defeated looking Jill quietly said to the room.

The group looked at her in disbelief. The woman who had sex with three people and taken one man's cum inside her pussy was now withdrawing over a boob job. She didn't wait for a response and walked to the side room. The dealer announced that her team was now without a girl and that they would be taking a break. Nancy quickly ran into the room to follow her.

"Jill, what's wrong? What about your internship?"

Jill had already started getting dressed. "While you were fucking that last guy, that boss guy on your team whispered to me that in all of the games he had played, he had never seen a girl rewarded with a job," Jill said in a very calm voice.

Nancy had met a good number of interns and a lot of them were attractive young women. While she wasn't sure they had played this sex game to secure the job, she figured there was a reason the company had a preference for beautiful women interns.

"Gus was likely lying to get you to withdraw for his own benefit. Listen, if we go back in and explain, they may let you back in the game. You'll have to let Jerry use your breast of course."

"I'm not on any birth control and that man just came inside me. That was a wake up call for me. Even if I get the job, what have I become? I won't be a company whore. Goodbye Nancy."