A Husband's Lustful Co-workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those last words she left the room. Nancy couldn't help but feel she was describing her with the words company whore. Worst, Nancy couldn't dispute them either given the events of tonight.

Nancy had thought Jill withdrawing would be good for her. If she went further than the other girl, she would be seen as the 'winner'. The reality though was that she was now the sole focus of an entire room of her husband's horny coworkers. Once again Nancy walked into the room fully naked and prepared to be fucked more. Her making through this without getting inseminated seemed very unlikely. But she reminded herself she was doing this for her husband. Her husband who she felt like she was betraying every second she stayed in this game.

"Your girl left the game which means we can't have any more fun. I fucking hate that when it happens. I told you that girl wasn't a good fit for this company," Gus explained in annoyance.

Hearing that strengthened Nancy's belief that the only way to truly protect her husband was to stay in the game. Anything less wouldn't be acceptable.

Fred responded to Guy with a smile. "Don't worry. Your fun isn't over."

Nancy wished she could ask what that was supposed to mean.

Almost every game from here on ended with a bet, and they almost always won. To start the latest around, Adam made a bet that he would have sex with Nancy while Pauline used the vibrator on her, whilst also getting to grope her. Nancy's own team was starting to get in on the action. Silent as every, Nancy climbed on the sitting Adam facing away from him and inserted his penis into her. Nancy was expecting him to cum inside her almost any second based on how close he indicated he was last time they fucked.

Was Nancy really accepting the risk of being impregnated by one of these men? Getting pregnant by someone other than her husband could ruin the marriage she was here trying to save.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Pauline came over with the vibrator and started using it on Nancy. In Pauline's hand the vibrator was even more intense. She obviously knew how to use it on a woman. Pauline's free hand was put to use feeling up Nancy's chest.

"God damn I've been starting at these for years wanting to get my hands on them. Nancy you are something else and I'm looking very forward to getting my tongue in your pussy later tonight."

Nancy couldn't even look her in the face, the vibrator was having a big impact on her. She wouldn't admit it, but Adam's cock was working her as well. Nancy began to accept that she was going to orgasm, all while riding the cock of the man her husband despised. An orgasm crept up on her and Nancy yelled out in pleasure. The timer went off and she found herself ten seconds later laying on the floor.

She was sure that Adam had came and felt inside her pussy but nothing was there that she hadn't produced herself.

Adam, standing over her whispered, "Next time slut."

Nancy stood up, fearful of what she was in for next. On Victor's turn he made a bet for Jerry, her husband's best friend, to fuck Nancy. She now knew that it wasn't two teams against each other. It was now a collaboration to treat her as a fuck toy. Jerry didn't object and had her lay on the table as so many others that night had her do. He put his penis in her very lubricated pussy and started humping her.

"You don't know how much I've wanted to do this. I've came close to offering Ned a lot of money just for one night with you. I'm glad I didn't as you came here today offering it for free. Now enjoy it you tease."

Even Jerry had been lusting over her and had been scheming ways to get in her pants. Is that what Nancy was to the world? A prize to win and fuck?

Jerry had more to say while fucking her. "I know something these guys don't know. I know you aren't on birth control. Enjoy..." And like clockwork, Nancy felt her very fertile pussy being filled with the sperm of her husband's best friend. She had now crossed every line she could think of. From showing off her body, letting it being touched, blowing and tit fucking, and now possibly being impregnated by them. Jerry got off and Fred took his place and started fucking her. Had there been another bet that she didn't notice? How long was Fred going to fuck her?

The answer was about three minutes before he also came inside her. Fred, got up and now she was faced with a naked Gus, sporting an erection. She was sure there wasn't any game being played anymore. All illusions had been cast aside. This was now an orgy with her being the receptacle for all of these men's cum. Gus had her get on all fours and starting fucking her from behind. A bottomless Pauline positioned herself in front of Nancy and pushed her face into her pussy. Nancy, not having any idea how to orally please a woman, started licking randomly, which Pauline didn't complain about. With her focusing on pleasuring her friend's pussy, Nancy barely noticed Gus becoming potential father of her child number three.

Pauline kept Nancy's head where it was with her hands and her husband's work friends lined up to deposit their seed in her. By the number of times she was feeling a hot liquid enter her womb, they had made the rounds and were coming back for seconds. Even the dealer was now fucking her and she didn't even remember his name.

Eventually they tired out and Pauline came at least twice from Nancy's tongue. Nancy was left on the table, finally free of anyone telling her to perform any sex acts. Her pussy was loaded with the sperm of six men and she was exhausted. Gus approached her naked, cum soaked body.

"Nice work tonight Nancy. The company greatly appreciate it and I'll make sure it reflects well on Ned. Maybe we'll see you here again in the future."

Adam next approached her, not being able to leave without pissing her off more. "I'll be sure to tell Ned how good your pussy felt and how many times I unloaded in you. It'll be a good team building exercise to compare how much we enjoyed your body." He laughed to himself as he exited the house.

Finally, Ned's three friends and coworkers addressed her before they too left.

"Nancy, I hope you realize we didn't do this out of hate to you or Ned. We just really really wanted to fuck you," Jerry explained while Pauline and Victor nodded in agreement.

"I do enjoy shopping and stuff with you Nancy and I hope we can still do those things together. Maybe we try throwing in the occasional 69ing too," Pauline said while running her hands along Nancy's body.

"And I have no intentions of ending my friendship with Ned because of this. He is still my best buddy. I'll still be over Sunday to watch football with you both. Maybe you can be topless this time? It's not like we haven't seen those tits extensively already right," Victor said high fiving the other two.

Finally they left, leaving Nancy alone. She got herself up and dressed.

The car ride home was a blur for her. She had allowed her body to be used by over half a dozen people. She had her first lesbian experiences and watched on as a young woman had her virginity taken away with nothing to show for it except a possibly pregnancy. Nancy herself cheated on her husband with his close work friends, including his boss. They will forever know what Ned's wife looks like naked, what her breast feels like, what face she makes when she cums, and how her unprotected pussy feels on their dicks.

Most significantly, one of these men very likely impregnated her tonight. Eventually her husband will question how she became pregnant, and Nancy will have to point to one of 6 men being the father. However, it seems she accomplished what she set out to do. Keep her husband's job safe. What's to stop Gus or other coworkers from using this same threat in a week to convince her to engage in more sexual acts, Nancy didn't know.

She arrived back home very late. Her husband Ned was waiting for her in the living room.

"Nancy! Where have you been? I was very, very worried."

Nancy stared at her husband who had sent her to this sex game, confused. "I... went to the event you said you really needed me to go to."

"What are you talking about? The charity baking event isn't until Thursday."