All Comments on 'A Husband's Plan Pt. 02'

by dorry123

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And

That's the way to loose your wife.

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
Ryan is a big idiot

Ryan is a big idiot letting his wife have all the fun. She better divorce him and get someone better. He is useless - not even able to fuck Sam instead of wanking - seeing his wife getting fucked by real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better to think about a divorce

his marriage ended there. His wife's love gone with the wind. This worst than garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wimp

a wimp and whore story needs to be in the garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
willing cuckoldry garbage

just another shit author polluting this category.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

The husband as written is an idiot, gave away a hot wife and for what?? “A” blowjob and lotsa abandonment..... dumbass cuck in the making

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
All that in 30 minutes?

And all this time Sam was waiting? Waiting for what?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Why would a willing cuck be jealous? I thought this was what the idiot pimp wanted. The cucks always comment about the wonderful angst they feel when watching their whores with some asshole. Now this poor cuck is jealous?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A question

How does a husband suddenly "decide" he wants to watch his wife fuck another man? Does it suddenly come to him as a dream? Did he wake up one morning and decide his wife should become a slut? This is simply ludicrous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wtf

So why didn't he tell his wife nothing happened with Sam and she had her night and is done but he gets Sam again as nothing happened?

So he deserves to lose the slut wife. He should divorce before she does as this is over. Neil and her will be a couple and Sam will find another dude. This guy has his palm to jerk off with forever.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Really getting stupid

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
WTF...

Just like I stated on the first chapter, he is a wimped cuck. God how I hate these type stories. Just have Ryan jump off the balcony and end this shitty story. Let Myra be the slut she turned out to be and let her whore herself out. Apparently, She didn't love Ryan as much as she said because she did have a choice to be with her husband or with Neil that last night. So hopefully this is the END - of the marriage, of his friendship, of his life, and of this farce of a story. Best one star story I've never seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐.

Hey Ryan .....

'be careful what you wish for ......

you just might get it .......

and more ' ....

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I see the downward spiral of this story is hitting warp speed.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
26thNCuck Approved

A wonderfull read, enjoyed it 5 stars. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
reiterated - stupid

"Hindsite" had it right when he wrote "this is getting stupid". I would suggest, It started out that way and only got worse.

Just another loser's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mmmmm....

...the story was going well until she became a total slut in not time. Now what? they are going back home to do what? there is no more married life, only a slut with a cuck...you should had end it in this chapter...my opinion...

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

The husband is really quite sick, there is certainly no future for this marriage. He has no self respect and has completely lost any respect his wife had for him.

Portrayed as a weak, unstable individual who for some reason decided that he should get married.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

" one of the guys passed away and started snoring"

OMG, in the USA, when someone "passed away" it means they died. You can't pass away then start snoring. This should be "passed out".

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What an ugly story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missed the target

landed in the latrine and feeling sissylicious lapping wifey‘s cum farts.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Poor Hubby !!!

I feel pity for him. He allowed wife " endless Fucking",bites all over,

but denied even skinny ,woody Sam. Even Sam's friend gt some 'juice''

but Ryan went "dry"

Too bad ...

dorry123dorry123over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments

Well, writing is hard - erotica or otherwise. I understand the character development seemed rushed and I should get a proof-reader too. But, do you guys think I should try for the 3rd part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pt 3

Yes please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story??

Thrice in one night? Did you even sleep?'.............. Nobody speaks like this, anywhere !!!!! YOU need a few courses T in ENGLISH, and a LOT of help in spelling. This was a good story, that was destroyed by your apparent lack of the english language and comprehension. Bad writer you are, so far.

eh9198eh9198over 2 years ago

Is there more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dorry123… I am not sure if u r make or female or i between… but whatever ur…does not feel like u had a happy childhood in a living family…ur ideas on how a husband or a man should be are absolutly skewed! No man ( and when I mean man I mean Man…not the feminised version u get in the STATES these days)…would ever allow his wife to fuck someone else…and definately ask her so eagerly to relay her fuck sessions! That husband u your story is not a man…he is a gay fag at the best…trying to live his dreams through his wife! U seriously need to see a counsellor or a psychiatrist to sort out ur mental issues!

JetskibumJetskibumalmost 2 years ago
Writing IS hard

The story was good. The editing was done by a 5th grader. Just proofread. Try turning on audio and you can clearly hear the typos and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not too bad. If English is not your primary language, I suggest finding someone to proofread the stories first. It was apparent that you were not familiar with typical expressions. You were close on most, but it was obvious.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

are people really this stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous