All Comments on 'A Husband's Revenge Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments (Page 3)
Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
In real life though,

the wife is so pissed at the Thanksgiving day DVD that she gets a lawyer and fights for custody of the kids. As her adultery has no effect on the custody hearing, she is awarded custody, the house, and child support. Also maintenance for 6 months since she lost her job. Nick is fired for having sex with a subordinate, but she has a good law suit for sexual harassment so the school is forced to take her back, plus pay her a settlement. That's a more likely scenario. Read Rehnquist's essay on family law. Courts just don't use adultery anymore in deciding custody. In fact, a good lawyer might use the DVD episode against him in the custody battle, claiming that the husband is so bitter he would poison the kids against their Mom. After all, it is pretty cruel showing that to the whole family on Thanksgiving. (at least if she got a female judge that might be the opinion.)

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Repeat!!!!

1001 times at least that this plot has been used. What's with the BBC's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fair story with some holes

I saw this story as being a bit unrealistic. One, how was he going to explain the situation to his children. You think the children would just forget their Mother or not want to see her. Just to take his explaination without wanting to hear from the Mother. Not likely. True she maybe uncaring to her children but you did not indicate that in the story. An interesting story it lacked some depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story - fucking slut got what was coming & due!

One of the few stories about the slut wife getting kicked to the curb where all those whores & man-sluts should be. Geez, what a fucking skank!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FROM THE GUTTER TO THE ATTIC

alone and with the children. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaabout 13 years ago
Is she a Mother???!!!

What sort of Mother is she? She keeps connection with her children by post only? Is she a Mother at all?

1. Yes she got the punishment for her cheating.

2. However she is the mother of her children and she should be important her children in her life in spite of her divorce.

Yes the author is right she is a cold hearted bitch.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Yeah!

I have nothing against open marriages, I fricken hate Liars and Cheaters!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
GREAT

Good writing and great story. Maybe it's the male ego but enjoyed the retribution

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I enjoyed this

The bitch got what she had coming to her and so did the prick she was balling. Anbd nice to read a story where the husband did what he should do instead of saying "Oh honey I still love you". I don't mind sharing my wife, but if she ever went behind my back best hope I am not armed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
grrrrr!!!!

i really hate not hearing the wife's explanation/pleading after finding out they are busted!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I would have carved up something besides the turkey...

BUT, I LOVED YOUR STORY!

rooster1rooster1about 14 years ago
Thanksgiving was

The perfect time to expose her in front of her family for all to see just what a lying cheating bitch they raised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another rapid fire ending!

Another SlirPUFF "God I am tired of writing this story" ending. News Flash!!! These " leave everything hanging" endings do not contribute to improvement in your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok?

i did not like the last paragraph! ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stories are improving.

I see that the author is putting more effort into punctuation and grammar. The reader appreciates the improved ease of reading the action. Your story ideas are entertaining and erotic, something that can't be said of many LW authors. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story -Vidictive hero

You write well but your hero in this story is a vicious vidictive bastard. She is an adulterous bitch, so divorce her but in this story you are worse than she is.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
response to Rich and All the Money

Possession is 9 tenths of the law. He took it so its his. Just like Ann took his pussy and gave it to Nick. I suspect he got away with it as he had potential blackmail material in the form of pictures and tapes. In reality who cares, it was just a story. Though the division of assets in the story is closer to justice than what would happen in a court. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
in the nick of time

nick was involved with ann, and she lost, boy did she. the race is incidental, and the cliches of penis size. the cheaters got the consequences they so tried to avoid

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Okay

It does get a bit old that all the black lovers are huge men with huge cocks. You would think that every white woman in America wants one listening to you authors. If I were black I would begin to think that all white men had an inferiority complex! I am white and normal sized and believe that it a husband is as good a lover as this one was described there would not be any cheating because of sexual reasons. Another plot that disturbs me is the "Black Boss" getting the wife! How many "Black Bosses" can there be? The black race comprises only a small percentage of the total in America. How about some Mexican bosses, Arabic, Oriental, Jewish, or American Indian? Interracial stories I understand because of the Genre for those stories... This was just a cookie-cutter story and you normally do better. Thank you for writing for our entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Maybe

Maybe Ann and Nick can get work at one of those little clubs in Tijuana....

Please learn spelling, grammar, and punctuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
why the black man fucking the wife in your stories

white men fuck cheating wives too.most all your stories the black guy fucked the cheating wives.

bigchefwaynebigchefwaynealmost 15 years ago
Excellently Written Story

Your story was well crafted. Compact and to the point yet with enough character development. My only gripe, and it a minor one, is that the interracial angle was not needed for the story and in some ways detracted from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Black and white start dating

Liked it . How about continuing with black and white - and pregnant. Talk about Revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very good story

A good read. They got coming to them what they reserved. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree with "All of the money"

If a story is to be taken seriously, then reality should be observed. The husband does not have any right to take what isn't his. The half of all resources are hers. he has no right to take her half or to change locks on her. Neither does a wife have such a right. It happens in many stories, and I guess it's done to vent the author's feelings. This is OK, of course, but it doesn't make for a quality story. Maybe, in addition to telling readers up front whether there is hot sex or whether a wimp husband is involved, an author should tell us whether the offended spouse is a common thief! Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
All of the money

she works full time, he does not have ownership legal or moral of all of the money (forgetting joint property states).

TransverseTransversealmost 15 years ago
Overall concept was okay, but...

the story itself wasn't very well written or thought out. It just had this rushed, false feel to it, as though you were trying too hard to prove something. Writing for the Loving Wives category is not for the faint of heart, and you have to have a thick skin no matter what point of view you write from to survive here, but this just felt like an overcompensation for all of the stories about cuckolded men. The idea of a husband getting revenge of some sort when he has been wronged would be quite popular, especially for the people who dislike cuckold stories, but doing that well in a story requires a little more finesse than this one contained. You would stand a chance of being First in Category with a revenge storyline like this if you just put a tad more effort into the writing itself and the sequence of events in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

I liked your story. To the point and all got what they deserved.

Keep on writing them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
re: A Disappointment

Actually, I think this bozo does use nothing but a template. It's been posting stories on darkwanderer.net, and they, for the most part, follow the same plot. If the hit against the "wimp" husband stories are that they are all the same story, the same should go for these, too.

<P>

Also, after several stories, after being inform about how to write (e.g., not putting quotation marks around ever quoted sentence) it still can't write to save its life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pure horse manure

Not worth reading or comment.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
As loving wife stories go I thought this was Okay.

The ending was a little abrupt with the wife not really being able to explain why she cheated. I can understand the husband doing what he did anD I applaud you for letting him do so. Anyway a well written and an okay story. Just a couple of words to Mancelt, I really think you and Nyminus should take some chill pills. After all you both like this story but for different reasons. Mancelt, you like the story because it contains a slut wife and Nyminus, you liked the ending becasue the 'hero' lived well and the slutwife got what she deserved. Keep writing Slirpuff you stories always get readers talking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stoned wives are sluts too!!! OFFICIAL!

Come on wives of America, hey, c'mon, wives of the fucking world...open your holes, we're coming in. Except Nyminus, 'cos he lives in a cave. With his boyfriend. Mancelt(fucking someones wife near you)...

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Ho hum to you too mistifur commenter just before

me. What's wrong with you ? Did you get palsy in your hands and couldn't jerk your pathetic little drippy pecker? Did it upset you seeing the sexual predator get his come uppance like he did. No you couldn't say that and scream and claw and shout no...no...no...so you just tried to put the author down with your hoo humm. Good job slirpuff. Cheating is rampant in America and is spreading to the rest of the world. We are having an economic meltdown because of alcohol consumption glad to see someone sees the cheating wife in a new light. LEGALIZE POT.stoned wives are happy wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nothing original or even interesting

Reads like a poorly-written version of something by HDK or JPB.<p>This joke of an author can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're" -- is it really that tough? Not to mention numerous other visual speed bumps.<p>Get an editor, man. You come across like a clown.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Consequences are great...

Even if they are a flight of fantasy as in the present story.

This is definitely not a handbook about how to proceed.. If he wanted the kids he should have taken a trip so that Nick could visit his house and she could have brought up the defense that he ok'd it by doing her after he found out.

But I enjoyed this story and I do enjoy interesting fantasies. But if you prefer the real world you will not like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Not too long or dragged out, short and to the point. I liked it. They both got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story--short and sweet and to the point--Cheating skank slut gets fucked--stud gets fucked---the way it should be.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 15 years ago
Well...............

<p>To be honest this story really could have just been one story instead of a two part story, but that's really up to you to decide (^_^)</p>

<p>But one thing, every time I see a story where the husband decides to stick it in the bunghole then put it back in the vagina then go back and forth I cringe. I mean its like either the character or the writer has never heard of the "nasty" infection women get when you do this. There are ways around it, but the wife didn't prepare any of them since she didn't know the husband was going backdoor that night. =(</p>

<p>I do thank you for the posting, but there were lots of things that seemed out in left field. Unless the wife was a complete idiot she would get: the kids (she cheated in the house of her lover not her own. That didn't make her unfit), the house, half of the money at the time of the separation (or with a decent attorney when he started moving it around), and he would be screwed even though she cheated. Very few states these days care why a marriage breaks up, they just punish the husband for not sticking around. Yep that's fair. And the only one who could use the video of their affair was Nick's wife, he couldn't. And so many of these points were missed or slanted in a way that made it kind of glaringly obvious.</p>

<p>But again thanks for the posting. So far its the only one I've decided to read today =)</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where is the 'Reality'

Not very well done. It would be the courts decision as to who gets the children---not his! IT is also the courts decsion (after negotiations) as to the money split. Believe me when I say the husband comes out poorly in this. He will be better off than Nick maybe, but not by much. This ending is pure fantasy and a bad one at that.

TE_RossTE_Rossalmost 15 years ago
A Disappointment

<p>Is there a template somewhere that allowed you to create this story in such cookie-cutter fashion? I read and enjoy a lot of LW stories and it is obvious to me that you do too. I say that because you have copied elements from stories of many of my favorite authors.</p>

<p>I was initially on guard in chapter 1 when you felt the need to introduce the narrator, his wife, their kids and then tell us their age and weight and her measurements, all in the first 2 paragraphs. Why do I need to know the wife's weight? Time would have been better spent giving us details about her as a person so she would not be so one-dimensional.</p>

<p>Then we have the 6 foot 4 inch character with a 12 inch dick whose circumference we must be told is 2 and ½ inches. Huh? Are you kidding? From my 5th grade math I recall the formula for the circumference of a circle (as fregan so clearly noted in his comment in Chapter 1). This guy Nick has a long very thin dick less than an inch in diameter. Is this what you intended? This is what happens when you copy crap from other authors without knowing what it means.</p>

<p>Likewise, the idea that Nick sticks his dick in Ann's ass then in in her pussy and then repeats this process over an over is very, very, unsanitary. This is not erotic, it's bordering on criminal. Do you know the opportunity for disease that this practice breeds? As an author of erotica you need to do your homework.</p>

<p>And who is this guy Nick? Where did he come from? How did he meet Ann? None of these questions are answered. Nick is nothing more that a long, thin dicked big black guy, a caricature. How original!</p>

<p>I can see pieces of several of Just Plain Bob's stories, jakewho69 contributed part of Smitty and My Wife, and your thanksgiving confrontation is modeled on stories by both jakewho69 and ohio. I can see the voices of other author's, but where is your voice. What makes a Slirpuff story distinctive?</p>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
.

wow! what a hot, scarrrry, satisfying, and vengful revenge that was! man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It was OK but same old

Story was good, well written, but the concept was way too old. Husband caught wife cheating and then spending his life with other cheated spouse. Nothing new here. It was OK not bad.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
It's good that the slut had to pay

I don't know why he would want Sue, Nick's wife, her pussy is probably as big as a barn door. He needs to find a little woman that wants him and his kids at face value. It would be nice if the next wife enjoyed sex as much as he does, and they just make a new life for themselves without any baggage of the divorce. Thanks for the good story.....Rich

zed0zed0almost 15 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the hell out of it! Looking forward to more "No Wimps" stories. Gawd, I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really good

Thanks for the conclusion, your hero was methodical, devious, and vicious in his execution of a loving marriage gone bad. Even when seeking his revenge he possessed moments of compassion and benevolence, until she screwed up again, then it was on. Though it was brief, I found the story completely enjoyable, and the sap in me couldn't help but like the protagonist and Nick's wife getting together in the end. Hey, I'm a sucker for a happily ever after

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
SWEET!!!

Loved the Story Short & Sweet.

Both Ahole's got what they Deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
short

ok that was nice but short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous