All Comments on 'A Husband's Revenge Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Lotta imagination in this tale and not much reality. I wonder if authors on this site know the difference between women and woman??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sue had balls. Ann's parents can go fuck themselves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just a little real life observation for a few commenters: My stepson was a school teacher and his wife was a home health RN making 6 figures a decade ago. She stole patients drugs to feed a drug habit she developed, along with drinking. They lost their home, moved into my basement apartment and they fought all the time. I heard her scream at their 3 year old that she wished she (the 3 YO) had never been born. She took off, shacked up with her AA sponsor and didn't bother even trying to contact the 3 and 7 YO kids for over 2 weeks. Nine years later, she marries the former AA sponsor (who himself couldn't see his own kids due to a protective restraining order for beating them) after his oldest commits suicide. WONDERFUL MOTHER, HA! (Oh, she does now work at a fast food drive through.) Ex's mother more interested in the grand kids than "mom". BTW, my step son doing well, staying single and being a good dad.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

A short but nice story showing what you get if you're dumb enough to marry someone 6 months after meeting them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Umm Ann just folded? She didn't want custody? She could easily have gotten it. What she was too ashamed? Once she knows marriage is over and he burned her in front of family and she got fired, sorry but the claws come out and she will get whatever she can in the divorce. He had no additional leverage on her. Seemed unlikely to end the way it did.

And oh yeah prior commenter is correct. The bbc myth is tiresome. Just because it is pushed by locker room talk and the porn industry doesn't somehow make it true. 12 inch penis is as incredibly rare, often will have issues maintaining a hard erection, and girth and length only weakly correlate. Besides what about the 3 inches she can't get in her vagina (anal is different). Her husband was already above average and in the Goldilocks territory of 7-8 inches for optimal satisfaction based on large scale surveys of sexually active women. 8 inches is the de facto porn industry standard unless wearing penis extensions or doing surgeries. Seriously, 12 inches is like 1 in a million or less odds. Tiresome trope. Cheating is bad enough. Adding the bbc trope just panders to the incels and to racists. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is nothing more disgusting than the husband having sex with his wife after he found out she was having sex with someone else... no matter how he justifies it to himself, he just a weak little bitch the deserves his fate... also, it does not take 2-4 months to get the necessary info to have his wife served... that just nothing but procrastination.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Huh? Ann just flies the coop and doesn't co test child custody or want to see her young kids? What? And so tired of the bbc trope. Check out penis size calculators and research by ethnicity. For giggles, the country with the largest average penis size is Ecuador at like 6.8 inches. After that it falls quickly to like 6.4". Black men and Northern Europeans have about the same avergae penis size. African / black males slightly longer and Northern Europeans a little thicker. The standard deviation is a little larger for blacks than Northern Europeans, but it is a double edge sword.and the difference in probabilities at large endowments (9 inches or more) is not substantial enough to make bbc a remotely common thing unlike their portrayal in LW stories. A 12 inch penis is like 1 in 10 million. Practically a unicorn. And it takes him months to realize she is stretched? And Sue won't be stretched? Hope she does kegels. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The father in law can go fuck himself. Nice movie for his big TV

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well if he could sense his wife's flabby loose pussy after only a few months I'd hate to imagine what Sue's pussy feels like in this universe of nonplasticity.

But hey, in this universe someone that married a bbc was happy to go back to regular after drinking vente for the past 10 years, so I guess anything could happen.

Of course, the other fantasy is that the loving mother just abandons her kids in shame. Couldn't stop laughing at that one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 Stars on this story . It cost you a star because he kept having sex with his wife . Think STD's and how he could haven given her AIDS or the Clap

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Ann found out that once she went black, he didn’t want her back. The big black clown’s wife was a buzzsaw.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

I agreed with the father in law, I hate innocent people being punished. All three deserved what they got.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

4 Stars as I hate it when the husband gives his wife oral after seeing her with another man . When I caught my ex i went 2 months without sex . Unless you count using your hands as cheating ? Never get married in California unless you have a pre-nup .. Trust me i know .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Else"ware"??? why not elsewhere?? try to take a course in basic spelling!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That damn Martian Slut Ray...

Sandman87Sandman877 months ago

I would have shown the video! I don't think he would have ended up with the kids though. I would have taken a video the first time (through the back door) and screamed "consider yourself divorced!"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@anon actually, adultery is a crime in some states and a misdemeanor in others but isn’t enforced because it brings with it so many other issues. Basically if you’re in the east coast assume it’s either a crime or misdemeanor but unenforced.

Releasing the video was fairly unimaginative revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@ SignedBTW. You need to get over yourself. Unless you are prepared to post a comment headed with your full name and address you too are hiding as an anon. Also, there is no need to spell 'before' with a capital B unless it's the first word of a sentence or part of a book, film, song etc. title.

SignedBTWSignedBTW9 months ago

Re: Anon Below Me

First of all, no children were present, so that argument is pointless.

/

Second, it wasn't posted or streamed, it was viewed from a dvd to a tv in a family setting.

/

Third, was it illegal being shown that way? I don't know, but even if it was someone would have to file a complaint now wouldn't they? Who was going to do that and make it all public knowledge? I don't think so...

/

Fourth and Finally, as of this month (07/23) 21 states still have adultery on the books as a crime. Some are in the process of changing it and there are still a number where it is a felony.

/

So since you don't do your homework Before you comment, continue to hide as an Anon. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

These stories are such bullshit! He's so angry that he plays her sex tape on Thanksgiving in front of her whole family without her consent. If children were present, it would be considered a criminal act. Many states have passed legislation which makes it illegal to post pornography without someone's consent. Adultery is not a crime, although many of the people who here seem to think it is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Think they both got off to easy, at least they should of got beat the fuck up, with Nick getting a baseball bat used on him, maybe put his dick put out of Commission for ever. See what a beat 12" dick can do if it just hangs there..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every time that I read a story where a spouse fucks his wife after she cheated, I wonder if the author has never heard of STDs.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Divorce wouldn't play out like that. No idea of why (guess doesn’t matter). His revenge at the Thanksgiving gathering doesn’t really accomplish much. Just email video to her parents or family. Or better yet use as leverage for custody (maybe). The money he took will be court ordered to be split evenly. Why would she leave the state? Shame? Was an extended see affair. Meh standard fare. Sure was harsher than the MC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SUE HAD BALLS UNLIKE THE CUCK MC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems so crazy. All these negative comments for a writer who’s native language wasn’t English and he’s been dead for years. Telling him what he needs to do won’t help his writings because he’s not just no longer writing, he’s no longer breathing.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
How

How original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need a better proof reader. Story was distracting with all the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In two words, tedious drivel. The author didn't even get his cliches right. Any black character who has a 25 foot penis as thick as an oak tree trunk must be called either Jamal, Marcus, Duwayne or Tyreese. What kind of name is Nick? Typically, a great deal was made out of Nick being black but his wife's ethnicity wasn't once alluded to. Perhaps she was black too but whereas black men are always written as omnipotent sex gods on these pages, black women are not deemed worthy of a mention. I could go on but I think I've made where I'm coming from pretty clear.

MartyMBMartyMBover 1 year ago

The story needs a lot more background on what caused Ann to cheat and how Nick got her to do it in the first place. I'd also like more on what happened to Ann after the night when the video was played.

This seems like a story outline that has a little embellishment. Only the really necessary stuff was included, and nothing more. Fill it out. Add more detail. Go beyond the outline.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great story, I loved it!!

RottiOtaRottiOtaover 1 year ago

I just love Happy Endings, thanks

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

Not one of this author's best, however, still a good read. I continue to be baffled by some of the comments that are posted, the stories on this site are FICTION and adhere to the rules decided by the author, I cannot understand those commentators who " correct " the author on points of law, customs and other differences with " true life " all this does is show that the commentator fails to grasp the difference between FICTION and FACT,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF! He fucks his wife after she has had sex with her lover... what a cuck... he should just sit down, shut up and take his medicine like a real whimp.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I just needed to move very carefully from now on to make sure she didn't suspect that I knew she was a whoring slut." - Why? He has all the proof he needs, confront her!

\

"If Ann had come home last night, and come clean about everything, we may have had a chance;" - You would? Why? This has obviously been going on for some time, she has no idea that he even suspects, why would she come clean?

\

MAYBE, though likely not, if she hadn't been cutting him off, etc., there MIGHT have been a chance, but not now.

\

Ann should sue for sexual harassment, since Nick was her direct supervisor.

BaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyBaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyover 1 year ago

timriv is right. 9 times out of 10 the guy gets fucked in the ass int he divorce.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

First off, the wife would get the kids in a divorce even is she was cheating, she would also get the house and since he had her fired and she had no job she would not only get child support but a large alimony check as well and Nick would be doing her everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet again with the mythical massive penis trope. 12 inches? Yeah right. Author should review the size distribution data for penises, even accounting for ethnicity. Besides no woman no matter how horny takes "12 inches" in their anus their first time, no matter how much lube. Unless the guy Nick had thin, slim dick. Then who knows. Maybe that is why she still got off on her husband the last time when tied up. Maybe the MC was a lot thicker. Dunno.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

This is one for the 'Gipper' ! Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where was the "court ordered marriage counseling?" A little short on the details. Read some of the other writer's stories, as they seem to cover the details in detail. It was a decent story, but a little quick. Did this story evolve from a flash story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story missed conversation between Sue & hubby. He shouldn't have gotten her fired before the divorce - any possible alimony payments, even with her cheating. Story didn't go into the courtroom or any discussions just prior. There's also no discussion about the why. That's important in any story, gives more to the story instead of a seemingly summary.

Nice story, but the above thoughts diminish the rating. 3 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have sold her to a whore house, they would have made a drugie out of her and she would fuck all the cocks they put in frount of her going to court in this country is like running up hill back woulds with your ass out............

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Nice BTB tale. In this case it worked for him as she signed off on everything and left town and he got the kids and the house which means no support or anything else. I agree if she would have contested it would have been different, but she didn't in this case. Apparently, readers are seeing what they want in the ending of this tale, not what actually happened she didn't fight it and signed off on everything, so he got it all, the house, the kids, etc. End of story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No matter how He wanted it to end, He still gets screwed when it all gets to court. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story until the end. NEVER do anything with Sue. Never get Ann fired - more alimony. And you're delusional if you think Ann didn't get the kids, alimony, child support, the house and 1/2 the savings and other assets. That's how divorces roll in this country.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

It's missing the lies, the excuses and finally, having her confess and spill the truth. That's important in these stories.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

It was ( for me ), a 5 ***** story, until the very last and he hooked up with SUE !

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Nice try but that's not how it works. Also, she was a loving mother who wouldn't have walked away as suggested. You could have let her talk why did she do it? She was in a happy marriage so why did she risk everything? At very least she would have got half of any increase in their wealth since marriage and would probably have gotten custody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The problem is he can't throw her out of the house. If she loses her job, he'll be paying MORE alimony. She'll get the house, the kids, alimony, child support and half his retirement. Bad ending.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Anonymous13 days ago

Last paragraph was nauseating.]];;;; I agree

]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good lesson, well executed. Brutally funny ending...

Myhands316Myhands316over 2 years ago

Nitpic... you bleeding idiot! Why...? Because anything recorded by the person is not admissible (Expectation of Privacy). But a licensed PI's report is, since they are an outside source of verification. As long as they break no laws, that is. Besides that this is fiction and the writer makes his own law in his own worlds... just saying.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Yet

Yet another story where the husband has evidence of his wife cheating,yet goes and spends money on a PI,why?

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

I cry BULLSHIT on the $5 in the bank, they suck $5 up in one day. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Oh Yeah

Cheating cunts need to be treated like this and worse. I;m glad the asshole lover felt the wrath also. Stupid fucks.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Sorry it had more holes in it than a sieve. What had the rest of her family done to deserve that, nothing, revenge is great when only the deserved get hurt.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

One of the best cheating stories on Lit.. she's just lucky hubby was a nice guy and didn't blow both their heads off

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Good ending! Short sweet & to the point regarding how things ended!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We head her say..."We need to talk," this her story...she cheated...what happened to her....

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

I love these revenge stories, not sure why, I was real wimp when my first wife said she "fell out of love" and wanted to go out and screw around and the had nerve to ask me if it didn't work out could she come back? Some of these stories seem a little far fetched but sadly a lot of them are pretty damn close to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

IR is pretty gross .

Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years ago

ReedRichards it depends on the state and school district. Texas has neither tenure nor ‘teacher unions’ in the northern style. Agree the principal is toast, and loses his certificate if she alleges harassment, but she is in danger under numerous policies regarding moral turpitude.

The videos may well influence a judge’s decision on custody, but they would certainly influence her decision on seeking custody. The public domain is too easily reached today.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

EDIT: "... having the other guy taunt the husband while having sex with the wife ..."

You get it.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

Doesn’t understand punctuation. Doesn’t understand homonyms, (No, “you’re” and “your” are not interchangeable; neither are “they’re” and “their.”)

And the storyline itself is a seemingly endless string of clichés: peeking through the window and seeing the cheaters, hiring a private investigator, having the other guy taunt the husband while having sexual with the wife, surreptitiously changing the financial accounts, showing the sex video publicly, the two jilted exes connecting ...

Truly an awful story. One star.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

To many holes in it. Too many flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story, flowed well and revenge was suitable - not over the top. Thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Principals don’t have tenure, but . . .

. . . teachers do. Why would Ann be let go? She was seduced by her supervisor, and there’s no way to “quietly” fire a tenured teacher.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
And of those six states which allow it, . . .

. . . alienation of affection suits have been won exceedingly rarely. There was one such successful suit in Mississippi in 2020.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@jjsch1947 — alienation of affection

Right now only 6 states allow for a suit for alienation. Hawaii, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Dakota and Utah.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not enough

Reading again for not enough revenge, and wondering why Nick keeps walking without help.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Elaborate more on the Revenge!!! Too short...

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story. I gave it 5 stars!!! I see that mine is the 176th comment on the story. The divorce part of the story would probably not be accurate. Ann would have gotten the kids and she would have gotten the house. Even if the wife is the cheater, the laws favor the wife over the husband. But the whole revenge part of the story was great. Imagine Ann telling her husband that the affair with Nick was a mistake but they could recover from it. Not a chance. Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gave it a 5

but cocks don't stretch cunts like that. In fact, a vigorous, prolonged fucking with a large cock causes swelling, so the cunt is temporarily tighter. In Nick's case, he has a micropenis in circumference. The length is pretty much irrelevant, except that it can cause pain if not used carefully.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

School teachers have a morality clause to adhere to. Sue him for Alienation and the district for laxness of rules enforcement.

Put a lien on his house and hijack the district for some cash. Make the fuckers pay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally a husband with a spine

Finally a husband does the right thing and throws the bitch out

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

He's got the panties with all sorts of DNA evidence, and the pictures on his phone, yet he needs a PI?

If Ann had come clean last night they might have had a chance? You KNOW that wasn't the first time! I'm not a believer in the "stretched out pussy" trope, but it's accepted her in LW, and he's already been experiencing it, along with the lame excuses for gong out and the shutting off of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 STars

I have always said that Pictures and Video are the best .. My Ex was fighting Me on everything until I told her I had sent Pictures to Her Family .. After She saw the Pictures She signed everything then called her Boyfriend .. Too Late his wife also had a set of Pictures . I made sure She kept her Job .. I did not want to Pay alimony ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So now....

....this moron is going to hook up with a woman who is used to a black foot-long? Good luck with that, loser! One star.?

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Great husband!!!

Love the revenge of showing the tape to her family!!! She rolled over far to easily to be real though. Sues revenge was great also!! BTB!!!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
What a Bastard

For starters the story was to rushed, poorly written with very little thought of what he as writing. I think he should read a few by 'Ohio' or DanielQSteele masters at this type of story. The sympathy for the husband went out of the window when he showed the video to her parents and family 'what a bastard'. What harm had they done to him, how would any ageing parent feel in that situation. I don't believe any mother would give her kids up that easily, nothing suggested she was a bad mother, just a BBC whore, she wasn't the first and won't be the last. His kids must have been young to need baby sitting and they accepted their mother had left with no problem, what a load of rubbish.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Once again a nice easy flowing story

Then, you go at mach 1 speed to finish it. With a better finish, this would have been a 5 + star story. Would love to see a DETAILED finish where they both get broiled. She just gave up her kids??? Her parents??? Quietly let go?? A big black guy who didn't want payback on the white cuck??? He's not with us anymore but FTDS could have had a ball with this one.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Nice burn story

Short but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not A Bad Story

I liked it, but... I’ve been called a hard-hearted bastard more than a few times, and I’m not a bit squeamish about getting some payback. But I think he went too far with the video at Thanksgiving at his in-laws’ house. In fact, I think it was a bit of a psycho move. He just totally alienated people who are going to be in his kids’ life forever, people who were completely innocent, and people who could have possibly been of help to him down the road. I think he just burned the wrong damned bridge. Still, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The real pain

You just don't get to see the real pain here...we see what he went through...but not her...not a dame thing on how this hurt her...from where I sit...you can't tell if she learned a lesson...other wise why go through the trouble he did....

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Nice BTB fantasy

Bitch would NEVER give up that easily...

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading Sue still has bigger balls

Why didn't he use for alienation of affection

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just A Story, As In

Not real. I was thinking about correcting a lot of the wrong information in comments about the legalities about how things work in the real world as opposed to this story. I could recite chapter and verse of how this situation would have worked in Michigan when I went through it, but I won't bother to take the time and effort. Suffice it to say the majority of "facts" were wrong then, but perhaps times have changed them for the worse. That all spouted out I still enjoyed the story, didn't really see the need for the racial aspect though. Signed: BTW

Robby_DRobby_Dover 4 years ago
Reality

Great outcome, but in real life she would have found a lawyer and ended up with the house, child support and the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice.

The bitch and her lover got what they deserved.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
At least

At least he dumped th bitch. Damn poor revenge.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Revenge

I like it, some author liberties but not too bad.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Took her name off the IRA?

Usually, any disbursements of retirement funds, or beneficiary changes, require spousal consent. Not sure if it’s everywhere, but definitely most states. Think it through: if it’s a no-fault state, the laws protect one spouse, from the other trying to hoard the assets.

Hell, I’m not divorcing, but taking a disbursement due to extended unemployment. Even that required notarized spousal consent. I’d imagine it’s the same with a life insurance policy. For healthcare, there has to be a change in family status to remove a family member, and some kind of proof - like the final divorce decree; you can’t just arbitrarily drop their coverage mid year.

The details here are just a bit too simplistic, although I liked the part about outing her in front of family.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 4 years ago
WHAT A FUCKING MORONIC STATEMENT ! ! !

Slirpuff, you're good author so, after what he'd stood there for several minutes witnessing and taking pictures of, how could you write something this fucking stupid???

((( If Ann had come home last night, and come clean about everything, we may have had a chance; ))) Don't tell us that you're actually another of those fucking "I forgive you for cheating on me with that big dicked black guy, dear" pantywaists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spelling and Grammar

Desert (with one S) is a hot dusty place

Dessert (with 2 S) is something that follows near the end of a meal

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
You go lady

Some states still have adultery etc as grounds

Moral fabric is still base also be

Only 17 states allow only no fault

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kiwi

Hahahaha!

You guys quoting the law are really sad!

Yes the courts would go towards the welfare of the child, BUT!

The wife would not get custody because she was involved in an orgy while children were sleeping in the same house. No judge in his right mind would allow that fact to be ignored. But then again it is america were talking about

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
timriv, that just says what kind of person you are

If what you said were the true outcome, that just means the people involved were sociopaths, devoid of the need of true relationships, thinking nothing of the people that were meant to be their life... people they even had responsibility to.

The ex would never let a lifestyle like that affect his children, because he is a man, not a dick. Even if the in-laws gave a pass to their daughter's choices, I think they would rather have a relationship with their grandkids.

If the wife wasn't brokenhearted due to having zero relationship with the people who brought her up, and the children she bore, then she is not human.

Your comment just proves to everyone what kind of person you are. Anyone in a relationship with you must know you don't have their backs. I feel sorry for anyone in your life that is unaware of how you think.

A very sad example of a human animal. I bet if you ever read this comment you will be outraged. I don't give a flying fuck, I'd rather my life, my loves, and my friends than to smell you down the block any day.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

After a few months Ann moved back to town and moved in with Nick and his brother. She now was able to have 2 black twelve in. cocks each day. Eventually both brothers took turns making her pregnant. She became there fuck bunny and she loved it and rubbed her former husbands face in it as often as possible. He and Sue never got together as she couldn’t live without Nicks twelve inches and she an Ann, Nick and his brother moved to a new city close by Sue with her kids with Nick and Ann with her black babies all lived together happily fucking each other in every conceivable way for the rest of their lives in one big orgy. They lived the life that is every white woman’s wet dream. So much for hubby’s revenge. 😂🤣😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Would that this could be true!

But the reality is that he got screwed. There are no penalties for adultery in this Country. The Courts don't care about cheaters. In this case, they care about what's best for the children. So along comes Child Services. All family members are interviewed, together and separately. Since she's not a druggie or an alcoholic and there's no violence involved, Ann gets custody of the children because the Court views her as the best person for the children to be with. She gets the house, half their assets, alimony and child support. He gets the bills. She gets even a mediocre attorney and she keeps her job when she claims Nick forced her. School Districts can't afford that type of scandal. So, in the end, Nick suffers, his kids suffer, Sue suffers, his kids suffer and he suffers. Ann comes out of it smelling like a rose. She loses her husband, but how long do you think it will take her to find a lover? She obviously didn't value her old husband very much. No need to get remarried. Her bills are being paid and she has absolute control of all phases of her life. So while I loved the general idea of this story, it was a complete failure when reality raises its ugly head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Justice in the Land of Literotica!

Let's just suspend the harsh truths of how legal systems deal with divorce and enjoy what should be. This was a very satisfying story in that the fucking cheaters got fucked! Like that hubby made sure he used the slut for his own gratification before cutting her loose. Also have to think that the video shown on Thanksgiving of her getting nailed by her BBC boss will join turkey,parades and football as a special memory for all of those who saw it. ~ I really enjoyed this story,appreciating its suspension of unfair conditions in the real world to bring us into the Land of Literotica! ~ Well done! ~ 5+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous