A Jack of Spades fantasy

Story Info
Just a black on white fantasy.
1.1k words
4.63
11k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I have been enamored by black men and their big black cocks for as long as I can remember. This fascination has led me to have some explicit fantasies and intense masturbation sessions over the years. This is one of those fantasies, I hope you enjoy it and I hope sometime to actually experience it or at least something close to it.

I was leaving work today headed home for a long weekend that I hoped would be filled with sex, lots of sex. Lately I have been thinking a lot about being the little white boy toy to a group of well endowed black men. This weekend I intended to find them and serve them as a good submissive white bottom boy should do.

Once at home I showered and cleaned my boy pussy out really good then logged into my favorite cruising site to see what I could find in the local cruising area. Once in there I clicked through several places until one caught my eye and clicked on it for its information. It was for an adult bookstore in a predominately black area of a nearby city.

I got my favorite toy out, a realistic looking 8 inch thick black dildo. I soon had it buried to the base in my hungry boy pussy and began moving up and down on it while I checked out what this ABS had going for it. The bio for it said it had a video arcade and some of the booths were larger than others. They all had glory holes but the larger ones had holes in three walls as well as a small sofa. These larger booths could accommodate 3-4 people in them.

It also said that it was mostly black men that went there with an occasional woman. Whites were warned that if they didn't like black cock they should stay away. I decided to go check it out. It was a nice warm day so all I wore was a loose t-shirt, shorts and sandals. I was commando. Dressed like this the Jack of Spades tattoo on my ankle could easily be seen. I figured this would get me all the black cock I wanted while there.

I parked around in back and there were several cars back there as well. If the number of cars was any kind of indicator it seems like there might be a good crowd in there today. I walked in the back door and took a minute to look around the store. I was drawing some looks from those already inside, some not so friendly looks among them. When I asked to clerk about the booths he told me it cost $10 to go back there and that was good as long as I stayed back there, there was no in and out allowed.

As I walked through the entry to the booths I heard the clerk telling one of the guys there, "I hope he knows what he is in for here". The guy said, "I think he does, did you notice the tattoo on his ankle?" The clerk told him he didn't. He told the clerk, "it was a Jack of Spades; I think he is going to get exactly what he wants in there. I just hope he can handle it all." "Buzz me in John; I'm gonna go get me some of that white pussy."

When I got into the booth area I walked around checking out all the booths even though I knew exactly which one I wanted to go in. I wanted to show all the guys standing around what they had here to work with though before going into the booth. As I walked past several of them I felt grabbing my ass and telling me what they were going to do with me back here and that they don't get many white boys in here.

I finally found the larger booths and they were open so I picked one and went into it. I and found some interracial porn playing. It was a sissy with two black guys. I took my clothes off and sat on the sofa. I heard someone go into an adjacent booth and saw light up from the video screen. I was stroking my cock and watching the holes in the walls for some cocks to come through and didn't have to wait long for it. I knelt down in front of the first big black cock that came through and slowly slid it past my lips into my mouth. I was bobbing up and down on it and it didn't take but a minute before I got my mouth blasted with a load of cum. I turned and both of the other holes now had cocks in them. I began sucking one and then the other one until they both gave me my rewards.

Before I could get back to the first hole someone opened the door and came into my booth with me. He didn't say anything he just turned me towards him and shoved his cock into my mouth. He took his time fucking my mouth going as far into my throat as he could then pulling out, slapping my face with his cock then shoving it back in. I felt his cock begin to swell and pulse as he started shooting his load. I struggled to swallow all of it but finally managed to. He left and I could see a line of men at the door.

The next one to come in told me to bend over the sofa so he could breed my white boy pussy. Thankfully I had already lubed up before I got in here because he just lined up with my hole and rammed his way into it. While he started pounding my ass I found my face lined up with one of the holes and started sucking the cock that came through it.

I was used like this for over an hour and fucked and sucked at least 20 big black cocks in that time. Then I was left in there alone as it seemed like everyone had had their turn with me and left. I put my clothes back on and started to leave. As I walked back out into the store area the clerk stopped me. He told me I couldn't go yet because he didn't get his turn on my white honky ass. He told me to come behind the counter and suck his cock for him, which I did without any hesitation. He stopped me once his cock was hard and turned me around, bent me over the stool he sat on and fucked me. As he was fucking me a customer came in and saw us but just watched.

When the clerk finished fucking me and pulled out he offered me to the new guy and told him to go ahead and take me in the back and use both my holes as I was the stores new Jack of Spades.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers