All Comments on 'A Jock in the Machine Ch. 02'

by ProdigalCookie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 4 years ago

What a great romp thank you for a great series x

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

So hot and well written!

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66almost 4 years ago

I so much want your cocks. I to an a football player and I love large cocks in my ass

darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
5 stars

Amazing as always cant wait to see how the next chapter plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

great story looking forward to her telling tim and i hope he gets to take both cassie and her mom and loves it

GeekyRussianGuyGeekyRussianGuyalmost 4 years ago

I've never been more disappointed in a series. What started as somewhat awkward and cliche futa girl/meek guy turned into full on "serial rapists that thinks she has feelings". I wish I never read this.

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 4 years ago
I don't understand

So she is with Tim but has cheated on him 4 times in 2 days? She knows he is not into being a bottom yet she is with him? She apparently has no use for cock but her own and she pursues guys? This story is very confusing.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Addressing criticism and plans for the story and plot

That's one of the perils of having to edit this story to fit site posting rules. Tim is very much a bottom, and there is about two pargraphs describing how they found that out in chapter 1. However, those two paragraphs had to be edited out as they contained underage sex which is a strict violation of site rules. The unedited chapters are available on futanaripalace only.

As for the points of her cheating and everything else similar, all I can say is that it has a role to play in the plot, eventually. While I'd love to spoil the whole thing, I'd much rather write it, even if it's not up to everybody's tastes. But you can rest assured it will get brought up at some point. To give people an idea as to why it's not getting brought up immediately, the plan for the story is for every chapter to cover one day in the lives of Tim and Cassie. Chapter 00 was a Sunday. The story will come to a conclusion in chapter 13, the Saturday the week after. There's plenty of other things that have to happen, Cassie's cheating coming to light being one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Diamond with a few holes

Please don’t overlook this story. It has a lot to recommend it. I am not surprised it gets consistently H ratings. It definitely earned its high scores and is a real gem of the Transgender category. I have noticed some reviewers don’t recommend it and some do and there are questions about the character and the story but some important points are missed that give this story so much value. The story so far is about dealing with difficult situations.

Let’s start with one of the important characters introduced at the beginning of the story Tim. Tim is obviously not a well-adjusted young man. He is not doing well in school, doesn’t like his school or neighborhood and takes his frustrations out on his mother. But it soon becomes apparent that Tim was wounded emotionally and deeply when a girl he loved moved away a few years ago and he missed her terribly. He knows her secret and endears himself to her by accepting her as she is. At least as far as he knows she is. At first he is an unsympathetic character and later becomes sympathetic to the reader due to his enthusiasm at being reunited with an equally happy Cassie.

But the reader’s point of view is expanded to include Cassie and here we see Cassie as she is; in addition to seeing her as Tim sees her and with this difference in point of view we see so much more. At this point the reader notices the story is character driven by Cassie.

In the years since Cassie and her mother were driven from the neighborhood by local bullies Cassie and her mother have risen from the ashes like a Phoenix. Now they are more than prepared to deal with the local miscreants in their own erotic way. Yes they use their own approach to sex to deal with these lowlifes. And it is fun to watch.

Cassie and her mother are sexually skilled and confident. They adroitly subdue bullies who now approach them and use them for sexual gratification. The descriptions are great and the energy is fun.

The reason I call the story a diamond with holes is the story encourages the reader to think of the questions this story evokes about events that happened out of sight of the story. What happened in the years since Cassie left? How did Cassie and her mother develop so much self-confidence and sexual skill?

Not all of the sex scenes are described in the story. The reader is told about these adventures but the reader is not shown these scenes and these experiences are sorely missed. Without Cassie’s and her mother’s sexual skill and confidence Tim would be left sad and lonely; missing the girl of his past that he loved. This new returned older Cassie, is filled with sexual confidence to sate her lusts as she desires with others but at the same time loves Tim in such a romantic manner that she has provided him with a new lifeline. So far she skillfully maintains a double life that has improved her and Tim’s romantic life. And it is well told.

This story needs 20-30 chapters beginning with Cassie before she and her mother moved away, what happened in the interval to change them and then move the story forward.

It is fun and engaging. ENJOY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so hot

I wish I was Cassie

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 2 years ago

Ok. First, I'm not gay, but I respect. Respect is peace, disrespect and intolerance are war, look at the world. Second, I hope to read forwardly how Lana has a cock, when it was mentioned she hasn't in chapter 0, or at least not directly. And finally, back to the real issue, Timcass, how's gonna be? To be continue............

KodJak22KodJak22over 1 year ago

Small review after the "third" part.

Still like the story a lot. It's fantasy so more is possible and "ok". Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but to me, this is nothing but a story about lying and cheating.

Cassie's professed love of Tim is not only total BS, but she is selfish and self centered to the to the point of exclusion of anything and everyone else but her mother, and that contradiction kills everything else in the story.

For example, how concerned Cassie is about Tim at the end of this chapter.

Women/men like that are only concerned about someone else getting what they view as their property.

Unless the author intends to make a sudden 180 in the character traits of Tim, then he will be crushed and put off by what the love of his life has been doing behind his back.

All the "lessons" could have been taught by the mother if Cassie truly cared about anything else but herself and her own carnal desires.

Two stars, and that's being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From PodigCookie found below, " However, those two paragraphs had to be edited out as they contained underage sex which is a strict violation of site rules. The unedited chapters are available on futanaripalace only."

Writing about underage sex in an erotic manner is considered a crime in many countries. The reason for this is it has been shown to promote the heinous crime pedophilia. The above quote from the author is all I need to read to tell me all everything I need to know about the author and the type of person he/she is.

One of the few times I wished there was a hell.

One star only because you can't leave zero stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous