All Comments on 'A Jock in the Machine Ch. 06'

by ProdigalCookie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
Wow

Damn that was really emotional, feels like some one is cutting onions in here

Can't wait to read what's next. 5 stars again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This series is RUINED

Why do you keep the one thing this story was about away? It has te be on purpose by now. It has really ruined it for me I'm done with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story. Ignore the idiots that give no criticism

Just wanted to say it's a great story so far and I'm enjoying it. I enjoy stories both about random pointless smut as well as actual stories with a proper actual plot. I have only read up from chapter 0 to chapter 6 because of how much I enjoy it and obviously others do too.

As for the dumbass below me. If you're gonna say it's dhit how about actually giving some proper criticism so the writer can improve? The only real criticism I got is that you don't like it anymore cause there hasn't been any smut and if that's the case then you need to pay closer attention as the author has specifically time and time again said that chapters 5 and 6 (and possibly 7 can't remember) dont have any smut. If you read these stories then you have only yourself to blame.

To the auther: please keep qriting as you are talented and while there are some flaws you will only get better with time. Looking forward to the next chapters

PS: Please hurry :P

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry but what is the one thing the series is about? Cassie and Tim getting to fuck? It'll happen eventually. But there's a story to be told first. I'm sorry if you don't want to wait for it, but I'm not going to just skip to it.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
Anonymous

dont listen to that retard anonymous post, you have been doing a great job with the series so far. Ive been emotionally invested in the characters and cant wait to see how the story will develop.

keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You did it again

This story just continues to get better which is not an easy task. I love the way you make the emotions and interactions feel like you are actually there. It really keeps me invested in this story.

I can’t wait for more!

Thank you for giving me something to truly enjoy.

MamalidoMamalidoover 3 years ago

While there were many factors conflicting with each other throughout the story, this turned up to be very sensual story with great plot!

I'm very intrested to find out how Cassie will win Tim back because in Tim's eyes (and current knowledge) even though she insisted on he's wrong about thinking "He'd not good enough", she acted as if he was less than insignificant and that hypocricy, that lie, hurt Tim more than the cheating itself. Even more so he knows Lara was in on it so she cannot step in and help. Cassie got her work cut out for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dam so hot

if I was tim I'd be pissed too but would have stuck around to find out more I hope there will be more to this story

Shane279Shane279over 3 years ago
I love this story

I loved the beginning, so dark but so messed up. I love how her mom deals with her. I think everyone knew what would happen as far as tim finding out. Not like anything stays a secret in school. Please hurry with the next chapter, but please don't make tim a punk who just forgives and forgets just because she comes crying.

KallamezKallamezover 3 years ago

Yeah bitch! You act like a slut, you pay for the consequences!

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Im still trying to figure out why she cheated on him? I mean the bullies sam and eric ok i get. But those 2 gays? That was pure cheating for sexual fun/relief. I already know that Tim will probably just forgive her or she will rape his butt into forgiveness

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 2 years ago

And that's how the best day

Ends the worst way.

From only a reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trying to consolidate Cassie's "love" for Tim with her continued desire to emasculate any boy who pisses her off rings a little hollow.

She and her mother are both sexual predators with no regard for anyone's feelings but their own.

Cassie might be capable of loving a dog or cat, (where her dominance is already assured) but the psychology of sexual predation does not allow for the intimacies required for a loving interpersonal relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous