A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bringing the towel up to the very top of the cum splatter that covered the window, Tim gently placed it and begun swiping down. The towels didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. Maybe a bit thicker and softer, but surely they couldn- Holy. Fuck. It was gone. All the spunk that had previously been under the towel was now gone. And the towel, it felt so heavy. It had absorbed it all. What the hell was that towel made of?

Still in disbelief, Tim continued to wipe down the window, the towel in his hands getting progressively heavier. Yet about halfway down, it seemed that even the mind-boggling towel had reached its limit. It wasn't absorbing anything anymore. He needed a new one.

'Just leave it in that bag by the stairs and take another one.' Cassie spoke up from the other end of the room when she heard Tim's footsteps behind her. She didn't even bother looking up.

Tiptoeing his way over to the stairs, making sure to avoid the large puddles of cum on the floor, Tim binned the completely soaked towel and took another, fresh one. Fuck, were they going to have enough? The thought dashed across his mind for an instant before being completely replaced by a much more pleasant thing: the sight of Cassie on her knees right in front of him, meticulously cleaning up the floor. Turned away from him as she was, he had an amazing view of her bubble butt completely filling out the pajama pants. Fuck, he just wanted to-

'Stop staring at my ass and get back to work, jeez!'

Caught red-handed, Tim quickly hopped back over to the window, resuming his cleaning. Cassie did the same, but now had something else on her mind. She'd turned around to scold him and she was now paying the price for it. She had so much left to clean, but she just couldn't focus on it. She loved it when Tim stared at her like that. And she loved it even more when she made him as hard as he'd just been! She just wanted him to-

No! Focus, Cassie. There would be time for that later. Now there's a mess to clean. Fuck, she had really been backed up. Usually, a towel was enough to completely wipe away one of her orgasms. But here she was, reaching for the third one. God, her knees were starting to hurt. But she couldn't have made Tim clean the floor. No, she'd never have been able to focus just knowing he was on his knees behind her, naked, open...

'Hey, Cass, I'm done with the window, should I clean the TV as well?'

Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Fuck, he'd snapped her out of her trance just before she'd gone too fa-

'Yeah, go ahead, just be careful. And try to get it out of everywhere!'

Fuck, the TV was a mess. Over half of it was drenched in by-then dried out spunk. Would it even work still? Slowly he wiped down the once pristine surface, being careful not to touch the TV at all. Even barely making contact, however, the towel did its magic, and soon the Tv looked brand new, with no sign that it had just been buried in an avalanche of spunk. All that was left was the drawers beneath it. But he'd need a new towel for that.

Slowly, with a hand covering his eyes, Tim made his way over to retrieve what he hoped would be the last towel. Don't look. Just don't look. If he looked even for a moment, he wouldn't be able to tear his gaze away from Cassie.

God, he was right behind her. Don't look, just don't look. Don't look at how hard he is. God, what if he just pulled her pants down and fucked her right the- No! Don't think that. Think of anything else! Anything! No, not his ass! Noooo, not his lips either! Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!

Tim wasn't sure if he had any restraint left in him. He might have just used all of it. But he'd made it! He hadn't looked! Not that it helped, he could still clearly picture her. Fuck! No, there was work to be done, he could think about that later. Shit, he'd have to go down on his knees to clean the drawers. God, would Cassie stare just like he had if she saw him like that?

Tim hurriedly wiped the drawers. Protected by the TV above, not that much cum had landed on them. Good, he was having an awful time keeping Cassie out of his head anyway, the sooner he was done the- He was so close to it. He had been a good distance away when he was cleaning the windows and the TV, but now... on all fours... his face was so close to the last small portion of Cassie's love goo remaining. He could smell it, and it filled his mind with memories of her, and what they had been doing... He didn't even realize it as his lips puckered up towards it...

'Hey, Tim, I'm done, are yo-u-u-'

Cassie's trail of thought froze. He was... there. In front of her. On his hands and knees. Ass facing her. She got up off the floor by pure instinct. That butt. It was calling to her. She wanted it. She neede-

Startled, Tim sprang up, turning around to face her. He didn't even have time to...

'Is that... my-'

Gulp.

The air stood still. Cassie and Tim stared at each other, both wide-eyed. Neither one blinked. Neither one moved. A small white trail leaked down from the corner of Tim's mouth down to his cheek. He felt his heart beat faster and faster. He was certain hers was doing the same. He wasn't sure if he should make the first move or if he should-

There was no warning. No indication that what happened was about to happen. Where previously there hadn't been even the tiniest of bulges, now it was-

*RIIIIIIIIIIP*

Tim stood in absolute shock. Shock that was quickly lighting a fire inside him. He'd just see- He'd been right the- There was no way he could descri-

Cassie's right pajama leg had split along the seam. She'd failed. She couldn't hold it anymo-

'The kitchen counter.'

Cassie didn't even point. She stared intently as Tim practically jumped over to where she'd told him to go.

'Bend over.'

Elbows planted firmly on the counter, Tim looked back. Cassie moved over to him at a slow, steady pace. It was like she was possessed. Thankfully, even in such a state, she still reached for the bottle of lube they'd used earlier. Fuck, he'd never seen her that hard. Her dick looked almost intimidating in its size. It almost looked bigger than before, but there was no time to wonder about that- Cassie's hands gripped his waist firmly. Tim took a deep breath and closed his eyes...

Only to have them fly right open immediately. There was no easing in this time around. Not even a tiny bit of mercy. Cassie bottomed out in an instant, slamming her hips against his much, much harder than he'd felt them before. So forceful was her thrust in fact, that it almost made him completely lose his grip on the counter and lurch over it.

The squeezing on Tim's waist only got stronger. Cassie was determined to pound him completely, and to do that, she needed him steady. There was no hesitating anymore -- she knew he wanted it just as much as she did. And she knew he could handle it. Even if it hurt him, she just had to fuck him. She needed it far too much.

'Nghhh... Cass...' Tim barely managed to stammer out. Fuck, She hadn't even given him a moment to get used to her again. She'd started sawing into him immediately, taking the entire length out before shoving it brutally back up his ass again. Where was she even finding the strength? Or the speed? Fuck, that was nearly two feet of cockmeat that she was plowing him with, and yet he could swear he could feel her hips slam against his multiple times each second. And it wasn't just her hips slamming against him...

Fuck! How the hell were her balls so huge?! He'd already felt the damage their impact could do on him last time, when they'd made his buttcheeks bright red. But they weren't hitting that anymore. No, with the new position Cassie and Tim were in, each of her animalistic thrusts was sending her enormous sack straight into Tim's tiny-by-comparison one. And fuck, it hurt. He couldn't deny that it fucking hurt.

'Yesss... Yes!' Cassie yelled behind him. He didn't even have the strength in his body to turn around and face her. But he could at least hear her still, and she... she sounded different. She didn't sound sweet, or passionate like she usually did. No, she sounded... 'Say my name! Say my name while I fuck you!'

Dominant.

'Cass... nghh... I... Cass...' Wait. He hadn't meant to say that. None of it. He'd meant to turn around, to tell her to slow down, to take it easier. But his body... his body had heard her command, and it had obeyed it. His body wanted to obey her. It hadn't been like that before... Before, he wanted to pleasure her, to please her... But then again, before they were having sex, they were making love, now... Now...

'Yes, just like that! God, you're still so tight! I'm gonna change that!'

She was right. She was fucking him. That was all there was to it. There was no passion, no desire. Just need. Cassie's need to fuck him. And his need to... to... The pain. It was slowly easing up. His ass was finally getting used to all the battering. And it was once again feeling really, really fucking good. And his balls, so bruised from Cassie's sack repeatedly smacking them? He wasn't sure if they'd gone numb, or if Cassie had crushed them, or if he was even beginning to enjoy it, but they didn't hurt either. The pain was gone, the worst was over. Which meant that the best was-

Fuck!

Tim's eyes flew open and wide. Without the pain to keep him on edge, he could now feel it. The orgasm. The orgasm that was rocking his entire body. The orgasm that had been rocking his body since the very first time Cassie bottomed out inside him. There was no high, no low, it was unending. No matter how deep Cassie pushed in, or how much she pulled out, her titanic cock was always smashed tightly against his prostate. And her movements... her movements...

'Yess, Cass! Fuck me! Loosen me up!'

SMACK!

If he wasn't having one continuous dry orgasm, Tim surely would've nutted right there and then. Cassie had spanked him! Hard! And he was-

'Don't talk unless I tell you to!'

Fuck. She sounded so commanding. So forceful. She wasn't even ordering him anymore, she was disciplining him. Fuck, he really fucking loved being disciplined. But Tim had always been bad at listening to what people say.

'Yes! More! Fuck m-'

SMACK!

His eyes watered. Fuck, that was even harder than the last one. And just how her dick throbbed in unison with the slap! There was no way he was going to let someone else tell him what to do!

'Fuck me, damn it, harde-'

SMACK!

Tim's teeth clamped down hard. He could probably chew through a log at that point. A wooden log, of course. He had no hope against Cassie's enormous log. Nor did he ever want to chew through it. But there were so many other things he wanted to do to it. He was starting to learn his lesson, but he needed a few more lessons.

'Is that all you've got? Harder!'

SMACK! SMACK!

Mmmmphhhh! Both hands that time! His teeth began grinding against each other. His entire body spasmed, but most importantly his ass. She had wanted to fuck him loose. He was just going to tighten back up around her. See how she liked it! Fuck, he just needed one more lesson, that was it!

'Yes! Just like that! Mo- Mmmmphhh!'

There was no slap that time. Instead, a hand reached around Tim's head and clamped down on his mouth, shutting him completely up. And then he felt Cassie's arm pull back, dragging him with her.

'Bad boy! Talking back like that!' Even domineering as she was, Cassie's words sounded like honey to him. He arched his back by sheer instinct. 'You need to be punished.'

Yessssss, fffffuuuuuccccckkkkk!

Gone were the full thrusts. With the two of them now closer, and with a much less stable grip on his body, Cassie could no longer keep them up. But her now only pulling out halfway meant one important thing. She was fucking him even faster! God, Tim really wanted to see her. In his mind, her hips were a blur. It certainly felt like that on his ass. But that wasn't everything he wanted.

He wanted to touch her too. To feel more of her body. And with her now holding him up, he no longer needed to keep his hands on the counter. He could just let them roam behind him and- No! Come on! Please!

'No touching for you!' Cassie sneered as she took one arm by the wrist, and then the other, and then held both of them behind his back. How the fuck was she doing that, with one hand even? Her hands were much smaller than his, he should have easily been able to get free! But he couldn't. Or rather, he didn't want to. 'All you get to do is stand still and enjoy me fucking you!'

She was right. He was enjoying it. Hell, he absolutely loved getting fucked by her. And what was stopping him from just staying there and taking it? All he had to do was be good and obedient and let her continue fucking hi-

No. Fuck that. He wasn't a damn toy! If the two were going to fuck, he would be participating too. Actively. But what could he do? She'd muffled him, immobilized his hands, what else could he- Of course!

He had to time it. Which was incredibly difficult, what with all the pleasure Cassie's mammoth dick was giving him completely scrambling his thoughts and just the ludicrous speeds at which she was fucking him. But he was determined. He waited. He counted. And eventually, fuck knows how many rapid, forceful slams later, he was certain he'd gotten her tempo. This was it. She was pulling back. And then she'd thrust forward. Now was the time.

With all the might that he could muster, Tim stuck his hips backwards, setting them on a direct collision course with Cassie's incoming battering ram of a dick. God, he'd done it! Halfway along her thrust, his hips collided with hers. But that didn't stop her at all! She was just pushing so hard that she managed to push his entire body forward as she impaled him on her dick.

Again! Tim wouldn't be deterred. Again! Partly because of his need to be active in the whole thing. Again! But also because of how fucking amazing it all felt. Again! Cassie was completely overpowering his every sense. Again! She was overwhelming him, his mind, and his body. Again! And he fucking loved it! AGAIN!

The thrusting stopped just as quickly as it had started. The grip on Tim's hands loosened and he was able to get them free. Even his mouth was no longer muffled. But before he could turn around and protest, he felt exactly where Cassie's hands had gone- on his back. Pushing him down. He couldn't fight back against them. Nor did he want to. But she was pushing him down towards the floor, and quickly. At this rate-

Tim's knees impacted the cold wooden surface of the floor. Ouch, that would definitely leave a bruise later. And yet, Cassie still kept pushing against his back. And he kept going with it, until she'd pushed his face against the ground as well. And she still kept her hands on him, making sure he stay down like that, with only his upturned ass up in the air, tightly squeezing against her throbbing prick.

'You just don't know when to give up, do you? Bad boy.' Cassie straddled Tim's bent over body, her feet planting themselves to his sides. 'Now I really have to punish you.'

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Was she crazy? What the hell kind of punishment was that? Punishment was supposed to be cruel, torturing. It wasn't supposed to feel so fucking good! Fuck, he should misbehave more often, if this was Cassie's idea of punishment. Because it really felt like a reward to Tim.

Cassie was standing almost entirely up before squatting back down to sheathe her pole in Tim's ass, putting her entire body weight behind each thrust. She may have not been fucking him as fast as before, but holy shit was it soooo much harder. It was like she was trying to pound him into the ground. Fuck, was he glad that he'd managed to bring his legs close together in time. With each slamming squat, Cassie's overstuffed sack came crashing down, loudly smacking against Tim's thighs. Fuck, if he hadn't managed to move his legs, his balls would have turned to mush from getting smacked like that. But he had, and every loud slap of Cassie's cum-filled nuts felt just like her hands had earlier.

'Can you feel it? Can you feel how deep inside you I am? This is what you wanted, isn't it?' Fuck, every question she asked, Cassie accentuated with a balls deep thrust. Talk about driving home the point.

Fuck, she was right. He could feel her so fucking deep when she bottomed out. Somehow she felt even deeper than before, if that was even possible. God, he didn't know how his insides had managed to do it, but they were accommodating her massive pole like they had been made for it. Not that they'd had much choice in the matter. But they weren't going to complain. Cassie filling him up completely felt amazing. It felt right. It felt perfect.

'Oh, what's this? Aren't you going to speak up?' Cassie taunted him.

No, he wasn't. He had other things on his mind. Other, much more important things. Every ounce of strength and willpower was being spent on trying to clench his butt around Cassie's titanic dick. He wanted to just squeeze that pole as much as he could. To feel tighter and tighter around her while she fucked him mercilessly. And then, if he could manage that, she'd just screw him wide open again. Fuck, it would feel so good to get stretched out by that cock again!

'Oh, come on, speak up, you didn't shut up at all ten minutes ago!'

What?! Ten minutes?! No fucking way had he been pressed down against the floor for ten minutes already! A minute, sure, maybe two at most! But ten?! Fuck, he'd been getting railed for ten minutes and not even realized it. Wait, then... how much time had he spent bent over the counter? It had felt like five, maybe six minutes to him but... was it longer? Just how much longer? Half an hour, maybe more? And what about...

Holy fuck! What about earlier? On the couch. How long had she fucked him for then? Even to Tim, it had felt like at least half an hour, but... what if he had been wrong about that too? What if it was more? An hour? Two even? Two whole hours of him getting absolutely pounded by Cassie into such orgasmic bliss that he didn't even feel the time pass? Or, maybe, no... What if it had been even more? Was this where the whole night had disappeared away into? The two of them, they'd fucked all night long, he knew that. Cassie's mom had interrupted them after all. But he was just now starting to realize just how lo-

'Still nothing? Maybe you've learned your lesson?' You could always count on Cassie to bring Tim out of his daydreams. If it wasn't her dick fucking him lucid, her voice always did the trick.

His lesson though? What was his lesson supposed to even be? That he loved Cassie, that he wanted her, that he needed her? He knew that, hell, everybody knew that, it was that obvious! That he loved having sex with her? Yeah, he fucking did! Didn't matter what pose or who was on top, he never would've imagined it would feel so fucking good. And, he was certain, if it was anyone other than Cassie, it wouldn't. That he loved her cock? The way it spread him so much that he felt like it would split him in half? Or the way it molded him until it felt like his body was tailor-made for her dick to fill? Or her immense balls, filled with so much cum that she'd nearly drowned him in it? She could take her pick, because he certainly fucking couldn't choose which one he liked the most.

'No, I don't think you have. You're still such a bad boy that needs to be taught more.'

Fuck, as long as that teaching involved his teacher's 22-inch meat ruler personally tutoring his butt, he was absolutely fine with it. Every single stroke of her cock, fuck, it felt like it was sending shocks throughout his entire body. Signals on how to react to her. How to clench tighter, how to moan, how to... Mmmphhh. How to be a really bad boy, who really, really needed to be taught a lesson.

1...89101112...15