A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

Story Info
Tim and Cassie finally get a normal weekend together.
54.3k words
4.33
16.3k
38

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters are 18+.

Chapter 12: The Best of Days

'Hey, Cass, you rea-'

Tim had barely opened the door before it got slammed shut in his face.

'I told you,' Cassie yelled from inside. 'No peeking!'

'Seriously, Cass, come on! I've been waiting for you for hours!'

'I'm not ready, yet! Just give me a few more minutes.'

Oh, no. Nah, nah, nah. Tim had fallen for that, once. Then twice. Then about twenty more times. But enough was enough.

'You've said that all day! What even is the issue?'

'Nothing you need to worry about. I just can't find a good top to wear.'

That? That was the big issue? The big reason she'd delayed the date for so long? The date that Cassie had insisted on going on in the first place? Tim checked his watch - it was nearing 6 pm! He had been ready at 1! Dear fucking-.

'Cass, come on, just put something on! You look amazing in everything.'

He didn't even know why he bothered. 4 entire hours he'd been waiting. To top it all off, his phone was in Cassie's room the entire time. The room she was so adamant he not be allowe-

The door suddenly opened. Either Tim had completely spaced out, or Cassie had made absolutely no sound walking up to it. But there Cassie was, in all her glory. In all her... topless... glory.

'Fine then, you decide. Which one do I wear?'

She'd held out two potential tops, the two she'd no doubt come to after hours of sifting through her ludicrously large wardrobe. Neither of them really registered in Tim's mind. Damn. He knew it was rude to stare, but, just... Damn. He'd told her she looked good in everything, but she looked good out of everything as well. With all of the focus recently having been on what she had down below, Tim had had barely any time to appreciate just how amazing her boobs were. But now they were on full display in front of him. A quick thought raced through Tim's mind, though it was quickly pushed out by the much bigger, softer, and flat out beautiful things in front of him - this was the first real-time he'd seen her in lingerie. The silky purple bra she had on just looked stunning, literally, since he was standing completely still, his jaw gaping slightly. Though, Tim was certain, Cassie could've thrown on a rag she'd found in a dumpster and he'd still be staring at her in the exact same manner.

Another thought invaded Tim's mind, but this one managed to stick around. He knew it was true, but it seemed outlandish nevertheless. That bra. That bra didn't look like it was doing any job at all in helping keep Cassie's honestly Tim could only describe them as perfect breasts up. It was mind-boggling - each was bigger than his head, yet they seemingly defied gravity and stood perfectly on her chest without even the slightest sign of sagging anywhere. The bra was just a bonus. A sexy, skimpy bonu-

'You're no help at all!' Cassie giggled.

Tim didn't really hear her. But he did feel her finger as it invaded his mouth. Seemed like Cassie had decided to plug the gap she'd caused his jaw to make. Tim should've jerked alive from that. He didn't. He only managed to catch himself after his lips had sealed around her finger and he'd begun sucking on it.

'Cass, I, uhh...'

He didn't really know what to say. Thankfully, just as soon as Cassie had pulled her finger back, she'd decided to once again muffle him, this time with her own lips.

'I'll be out in a few minutes, okay?' She smiled when she broke the kiss and then immediately headed back into her room, closing the door behind her.

'Y-yeah. sure...' Wow. Just... Wait. Fuck, she'd gotten back in again! Damn it! 'Cass, wait! At least let me get my phone! Come on!'

------------------------------------

Almost unbelievable, Cassie had actually kept her word that time, and had finally come out of her room a few minutes later. And just like Tim was absolutely certain would happen, she had worn a completely different top from the two she'd shown him before. He'd made a mental note to bug her about that later. Not that he'd had an issue with the checkered shirt she'd put on. Or the way she'd tied it in the front. He'd lucked out that the weather was unnaturally warm for that late into fall, but he wasn't about to question it.

The two had decided to walk downtown instead of catching a bus there. They talked about various stuff on the way, from Tim's newest favorite game, to Cassie's unnaturally expansive wardrobe, to music, to everything else they hadn't really had a chance to talk about. Though, even with just behaving normally for once, both were doing their best to not bring up a subject they knew would hurt the other. It wasn't until they were halfway downtown, smack in the middle of the park that Tim remembered to ask:

'Hey, Cass...'

'Yeah?'

'What exactly are we going to do today?'

'Oh, uhm, well...'

'Cass?'

'Well, I was thinking we could, uhh...'

'You've got something planned, right?'

'Of course, I...' Damn it. There was no point in her trying to make something up. Cassie knew it was plainly obvious she had no plan at all. 'Alright, fine, I don't have a plan. You happy now? I haven't really been on dates that much, you know.'

'You've been on at least one.' Tim reminded her.

'And you took me to an amusement park!' Cassie pouted, crossing her arms in front of her.

'So?'

'Amusement parks are for little kids! I'm not a little kid.'

'Really?' Tim chuckled. He was probably about to play with fire, but he couldn't let an opportunity to tease Cassie go to waste. 'You sure pout like one.'

The look of sheer disbelief on her face made Tim regret his words immediately. He had no one else to blame but himself. If only he'd kept his stupid mouth shut all would've been okay. But now, he was going to have to deal with Cassie... giggling? Oh, thank fuck!

'Fine then!' Cassie stuck her tongue out at him before letting out a deep and completely over the top hmm. 'How about... the cinema? We can go see a movie, right?'

It was such an innocent question, yet just saying it had Cassie almost beaming with excitement. There was no way Tim would have been able to tell her no in such a state. Not that he was usually good at doing that to begin with.

----------------------------------------

'Damn it.' Cassie clutched tightly onto Tim's T-shirt. The tears were slowly welling up in her eyes. 'I can't do anything right.'

An arm sneaked behind her back and took her by the shoulder.

'Cass, come on, that's not true.' Tim said as he pulled her in closer to him.

'Yes, it is.' She didn't sound angry even. Just, sad. 'I can't even take you out on a date properly.'

Half an hour earlier, the two had made it downtown and had quickly headed to the cinema. And then, much to Cassie's annoyance, they'd found it closed for the day. Inconvenienced, but still determined, Cassie had then suggested they go to the mall. It had been closed as well. Maybe they could go bowling? Nope, same deal, closed down for the day. When they'd tried going to 3 different restaurants and found each one closed, Tim had finally managed to piece things together. He had just had to make sure he was correct and had asked Cassie what the date was. When she'd told him it was the 17th, he was completely sure.

'Shit. I completely forgot.' Tim had said with a sigh.

'What?' Cassie at that point had been more than a little angry at the turn of events.

'Founding day.'

'What the hell is Founding day?!' More than a little angry, for sure, if that shout was anything to go by.

'It's a city holiday, the day when the city was found in, uhh, I think it was' Tim really hadn't paid much attention in history class to remember the year correctly. Thankfully for him, his history teacher wasn't around to scold him. Nor did Cassie care.

'So what's that mean?' She'd at least toned down the shouting a bit.

'It means that everywhere we go will probably be closed.'

The moment Cassie had heard those words was like a sudden boulder was dropped on her shoulders. She slouched in place, an empty, defeated gaze coming to dominate her entire face. From then on, the two had decided it would be best to just head home. The way back had been much more silent than the way downtown, Tim deciding to not push Cassie too much. yet, at one point, by some strange chance once again in the middle of the park, Cassie had just stopped in place. Turning back to ask her why she'd stopped, Tim had seen Cassie sitting down on a bench and quickly joined her. For a moment, she hadn't moved at all. Then, she had clutched his T-shirt in her hand.

'So we didn't get to see a movie, so what?' Tim moved his hand down from Cassie's shoulder to her arm. 'That's not what makes a date fun.'

'Then what?'

Tim felt the first tears fall down her face and onto his shoulder.

'Spending time together, what else!'

'You're just saying that to make me feel better. Every time we do that, things just go bad in the end, don't the-'

'Don't say that! Today was great, I mean it!' Damn it, Tim really hated when she retreated into her shell like that. 'I learned so much! Christmas is in a few months, if it wasn't for today I wouldn't have a clue what to get you!' Come on, please, just find it funny. It was all Tim was hoping for.

Cassie paused for a moment. She let go of Tim's T-shirt.

'Unless I screw things up again befo-'

Cassie nearly fell over when Tim pushed her back. Luckily, he was just as quick in doing that as he was in placing both his hands on her shoulders. He shook her lightly until she looked up at him, mouth still mid-sentence.

'No. Shut up.' Tim wasn't shouting at her. His voice was as calm as she'd ever heard him. 'You know how you've told me to stop thinking I'm not good enough for you? Yeah, you know. Well, you're getting the same treatment now.' Cassie tried looking away. At least that's what she thought. In reality, she stood perfectly still, not even the tears daring to flow anymore. 'Stop thinking you're doing something wrong or that you're going to screw things up. You couldn't do things more right if you tried, understand? And you're not going to screw things up. You know why?' Cassie would've shaken her head, but Tim didn't give her any time to answer. He gave her the answer himself, coming at lightning-fast speed as he closed in and kissed her. 'Because you love me.'

Cassie nodded, still speechless from all that. How the tables had turned. Tim finally let go of her shoulders and sat back on the bench. He wasn't sure if Cassie was busy processing what he had said or she'd just completely blanked out, but he decided not to give her time to overthink everything again. So he did the only thing he could think of to pry her out of her trance - pull her in close to him. For a moment, Cassie didn't react at all. But then Tim felt one hand creep around his waist and grip it tightly.

'By the way, remember how you told me you'd slap me if I ever thought I wasn't good enough you'd slap me?' Tim looked down at Cassie just in time to see her biting her lip and nodding. 'Well, I'm not gonna do that. Buuut, if you do ever think you'll screw things up, I will tickle you.'

Cassie giggled. That was definitely a good sign in Tim's mind. Phew, the situation was getting better.

'That's not much of a threat, you know.' She smirked at him.

'You're forgetting I know exactly where you're ticklish the most.' Tim returned, both in smirk and tone.

'No, you don-'

'Left heel.' The abrupt interruption was completely different from his previous lighthearted tone. Tim was completely serious. He meant business.

'Wait, no, how do... Fine, okay, I'm sorry!' Damn it, he remembered that! That was something the two had found out when they were five years old! 'You know, this is basically blackmail.'

'I know.' Tim returned to his previous relaxed tone. 'And it's working.'

Cassie didn't respond. She didn't want to, or need to. He was completely right. As usual, about everything. She didn't even think about it anymore, everything he'd just told her had ingrained itself in the back of her mind. All she wanted was to be closer to Tim, and as such, she scooted over on the bench until there was no visible space at all between them. The moment her head came to rest on Tim's shoulder she felt much better. She felt she was where she belonged.

'Thanks.' Cassie spoke up meekly.

'For what?'

'Fixing my mood.' She sighed. 'Again.'

'It's what I'm here for.' Tim laughed. Maybe a bit too loud. Though he didn't care. The park was completely empty, and even if it wasn't he didn't really care what people would think. The only person whose opinion he cared for was busy trying to fuse their bodies into one. 'Though, I think I'm about to sour it again.'

'Like you can ever do that!'

'It's starting to rain.'

-------------------------------------

God fucking damn it. Cassie was not having a good day. Like, this was supposed to be her day. She'd go out with Tim, be a normal couple, have fun, get back home, then finally stop being scared and actually be with him. That's how it was supposed to go. Other girls got to have that day, why couldn't she?

Instead, she had the stupid luck of taking him out when literally everything was closed. Like, what are the chances of that?! At least she could've had another pleasant walk back home, but nooo, the stupid fucking rain had to ruin that as well. Ughh, she wouldn't have been surprised if some mistake from her past decided to call right that instant. Fate really didn't seem to want her dates to go well.

Tim and Cassie had managed to run back home rather quickly once they'd felt the rain start. Despite that, the downpour was heavy enough to completely soak them by the time they reached the front door. After a brief fumble with the keys, Cassie had managed to let them in, and immediately ran to bump the heating all the way up. Shivering, the two had made their way upstairs, Cassie to her room to change, and Tim to the bathroom.

In her haste to get the soaking wet clothes off of her, Cassie had not locked the door. Fuck. She'd planned to get back, very much dry, lock Tim out just to tease him a bit then get out in the sexiest little number she had spent hours picking out earlier. She had picked what she would wear to the date five minutes into looking through her wardrobe. The rest, the rest was spent thinking of an outfit to completely blow Tim's mind. But now all she wanted was to get... these... damned... clothes... o-- Oooooh.

Unlike Cassie, Tim had thoroughly enjoyed their date. But he was even more excited for what was to come after. Cassie had made him a promise the night before, and who could really blame an eighteen-year-old kid for being horny? Especially for the girl of his dreams. For him, the rain had been a blessing, it meant they got to go back home quicker, if a bit inconvenienced. He'd excused himself to the bathroom less out of the need to use it, and more out wanting to compose himself for what was going to happen next. If at that point someone had called either Cassie or him, he would immediately have thrown the phone to the ground.

Tim was more than simply excited when he left the bathroom. He was determined. Nothing would stop him from what was about to happen next. And if it was good, it would be great. If it was bad, they'd do it again and again and again until it became good, and then great. Having left his clothes in the bathroom, he tiptoed his way to Cassie's room, which she had fortunately left unlocked. Doing his utmost best to be as quiet as possible, he slowly opened the door and crept in. He lucked out, finding Cassie with her back turned to him, hastily taking off her soaked clothes by her bed. Be it by fate or by sheer luck, just as he got within arms' reach of her, she bent over, taking off her pants. If Tim hadn't taken off all his clothes before, he probably would have lost the button on his jeans. Fuck, he knew already just how much he loved her, but what he was feeling then wasn't love.

'Mmmh...' Cassie let out a muffled moan against the bedsheets. She'd lost her balance and fallen forward. Or rather, her knees had completely given out. Getting licked where only last night had caused her to nearly suffocate someone was a pretty damn good reason to go weak in the knees. And hands. And head. She should've been mad that her plans were getting interrupted again but- 'Oohmmm' What was she just thinking about? Fuck, she didn't even bother to think if she cared, it didn't matter at all. She just... ohhh... she just had to get those stupid pants off her ankles and... there! 'Timmm, ahhh...' Fuck she couldn't even speak properly. Couldn't let him know she was about to climb onto the bed. She just had to hope he took the hint and oh my god those were his hands on her thighs! He was pulling her closer! And his tongue was getting deeper! She barely managed to get one knee on the bed before the urge to just moan in pleasure overtook her again.

Another moan. He was definitely doing a good job. There had been a little bit of worry on Tim's mind that perhaps the previous night might have been just beginner's luck. But when Cassie had collapsed on the bed from a mere touch of his tongue, all doubt had evaporated. Still, he couldn't let it go to his head, he had to work on making her feel even better. But it wasn't just about her feeling good. No, he was enjoying it, too. Not just because he could hear her moan and feel her entire body squirm. He was truly enjoying just how soft and wet, and delicious she was. He couldn't really place the taste. It just tasted like Cassie. It tasted right. It felt right. Completely unlike... No! Fuck that! That was the past! He wouldn't think about that anymore! Only about Cassie, only she mattered now. He felt her pull away from him a bit. Oh no, he was not about to let her go. He was never letting her go again.

He got what she was doing! He really did! Cassie was so glad. She didn't want Tim to stop eating her out for even a moment, but she really wanted to go further onto the bed, crawl over to her pillows, bite one and moan her breath out. Fuck, the sheets rubbing all over her body as she led Tim across what seemed an eternity of bed felt so good. She could feel herself leaking all over them - from both parts. Fuck, she was so hard! And so ready! If Tim even touched her dick at that point, she was sure she'd bust a load on the spo-

'Whyyyy?' Cassie whimpered as she turned around to lie on her back. 'Why'd you sto-o-o-ooooh! Aaaahhh!'

She'd had just a few moments to comprehend the sight before her, Tim looming over her, one arm placed to her side, before the orgasm hit her. The instant Tim's fingers went inside her was the instant a river gushed out of her, completely soaking the sheets, and the mattress underneath it. And then his fingers pushed deeper. Cassie's toes curled up. She thrashed on the bed, barely managing to turn to her side in time. If she hadn't, she might have hit Tim straight on the chin with her load. But like this, her powerful cumshot burst across the room, hitting the wall and plastering it in volleys of thick white goo. He hadn't even touched her cock once! Not even once! Fuck, she might not make it through the night if it was starting like that!

Tim's eyes widened. Ho-ly-fuck! He didn't think anything about Cassie could surprise him anymore but, damn. Just, fuck, he had no words, no thoughts, about the sight before him. He'd expected her loads to be big, what with having a dick that made him doubt his eyes with its size, and two equally massive balls attached to it, but he wasn't prepared for them to be that big! Her first load hit the wall! That was at least 3, if not 4 feet away! And it looked like it could've gone further if there wasn't a wall there! And it's not like it was just one shot, no, far from it. He could barely tell where one shot ended and another began. There was a puddle quickly forming by the wall. A large puddle. Fuck. The slightest bit of worry crept into his mind - could he even take so much cum inside him? No, no more worrying! He'd take it even if he couldn't. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to Cassie.