A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ca-'

'Shut. It.'

Yes, ma'am. Fuck, why was he even trying to sto- o-o-ohhhhhhhh! Fuck. Her mouth, it... it felt like... fuck...

Maybe it was because she could still feel the taste of Tim's lips on hers, but Cassie could swear his cock felt sweet in her mouth. Dicks didn't usually taste that way to her. And she'd sucked quite a few before. Sometimes it had just been a necessary sacrifice on her part, a stepping stone to get someone bouncing on her dick. But this time, that wasn't the case. At least not now. Maybe later once he's had some re- No! Focus, Cassie!

In an attempt to get her mind clear of what she wanted to do to his ass, Cassie started moving her head back and forth. She kept her lips tightly sealed around Tim's dick the entire time, starting out slowly, but quickly picking up the pace. Every time she took his entire cock in her mouth, she could feel his sack swing and tap her lightly on the chin. Fuck, if that had been her balls, she might have gotten knocked out!

Thoughts of Tim's gorgeous butt aside, his cock really did feel nice in her mouth. And she found that incredibly weird. It definitely wasn't because of the size. He wasn't the longest she'd had to suck, and definitely not the thickest. Yet every single time she felt her nose touch his pelvis, and Tim's dick gently knock on the entrance to her throat, she felt shivers running down her entire body. She just couldn't expla-

Oh, fuck! She was so damn good! Tim really shouldn't have been surprised at all, to be quite honest with himself. He'd already learned that when it came to all things sexual, Cassie just had no equal. But still, fuuuuuck. He'd thought her mouth felt amazing when they two were making out, but this? This was a whole different thing. Fuck, he couldn't control himself, he just really wanted to touch her...

Fuck, Cassie was an idiot. That had been a recurring theme that night, her realizing just how stupid she was being. And yet she just kept doing it. Like right then, when she felt Tim's hands on her head, his fingers streaking through her hair. That's why it felt so good to her. Because it was Tim. Not someone else she just wanted to play with and move on. A stupid realization, but at least she came to it. And upon doing so, she immediately slowed down.

She had been going far too fast, almost fucking her own face on his dick. That's what she usually did, since it got guys to cum the fastest. But she didn't want Tim to do that. She wanted him to enjoy it, to savor everything she had to offer. He'd done his best to make her feel good, and now it was her turn to do the same. Not even because she had to return the favor, no. Whenever she knew she was making him feel good, it made her happy. Nothing else mattered at that point. She just really wanted to make him enjoy it.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! He'd almost forgotten about that! He'd almost forgotten how good Cassie was at using her tongue! God, he could feel her lapping around his entire length, first tickling his underside before moving to the tip, then wrapping around the girth... Fuck, she was so fucking good at this! And with her now going slower, it just accentuated every movement all the more!

Fuck, had it felt that good for her when he was sucking her? Compared to her, he lacked absolutely all semblance of technique. He just kept his mouth open and tried to not graze her dick with his teeth. But what if he could do more? He just had to remember what she was doing to him right now, and then maybe he'd surprise her later... Fuck, what would she think if he started licking her cockhead like that? How would she feel?

Cassie felt Tim's dick lightly begin twitching in her mouth. Shit, she'd pushed him too far. She didn't want him to cum yet! Not before...

'Not yet, babe.'

Cassie hadn't thought anything when she said that. She'd simply pulled her mouth off Tim to edge him a bit. But to Tim, those words resounded in his mind, completely overwhelming all other thoughts. Babe? Him? No, she was the babe, he was just along for the ride... She'd told him before just how much she liked his butt, and her hands always roamed his body when they were making out... And he knew she loved him... But now, he also knew without a doubt that she found him sexy. Fuck it, alright. He was her babe. Tim didn't even realize how deeply red his cheeks had become.

'Good, I didn't want you cumming before you had a chance to experience this.'

This? What did she mean by tha- Oh. OH! Looking down, Tim was met with a very strong contender for "Best fucking thing ever": Cassie slowly lifting her red t-shirt up. Just one more tug and- her voluptuous tits just spilled out of it. No bra, of course. He was aware of that, he'd felt her boobs pressed up against him earlier. He wondered if she even really needed a bra, those breasts just sat so perfectly up on her chest, so damn huge and yet so perfectly perky without even the slightest bit of sagging.

'You like them, don't you?'

Fuck, he'd been staring at her tits. Yet he couldn't really tear his eyes away, even now that he was aware of it. He just simply nodded in agreement. Tim could've sworn he faintly heard Cassie giggle. That quickly got lost as he watched her move her prodigious chest closer and closer to him, until her boobs completely enveloped his cock.

God damn it, it was like he had been completely swallowed up by a cloud. His dick had completely disappeared in between Cassie's tits. Fuck, he'd thought they felt good when he'd touched them before but now they felt insane. It felt like she was trying to smother his dick in them, especially when she squeezed them even tighter together. God, Tim was so glad she'd stopped him from finishing. He would have never forgiven himself if he'd missed out on this feeling.

Cassie could feel Tim throbbing wildly between her breasts. God, he'd closed his eyes and was blushing. Aww, he looked so cute with his cheeks all bright like that. She just wanted to pinch them. But she had work to do. That dick wasn't going to milk itself! Slowly, making sure to squeeze her boobs tightly, Cassie began moving. Honestly, it wasn't that she was worried she might lose her grip on him. She just really liked feeling Tim's cock between her tits. It felt so-

'Cass... unghhh... can you... stop?' Tim grunted out in between deep breaths.

'Why? Don't you like how soft I am?' Cassie teased him. She was not letting that boy go yet. 'Plus, you haven't even cum yet!'

'No, no... I did... Fuck...'

Fuck, without Cassie's cock crushing his prostate, Tim could clearly feel his dry orgasm, and just how fucking much it hurt. And he'd had so many of them! Fuck, his dick, his balls, everything just felt so sore!

'Wait, you... did?' Cassie immediately let go of him. As Tim's dick popped free of his titty prison it was already going soft. Inspecting between her boobs, Cassie saw absolutely no trace of cum anywhere. 'Did you just have a dry orgasm?'

'Cass...' Fuck, she really had no idea just how much she'd fucked him. It made Tim chuckle. 'I've been dry since before we broke the couch.'

Cassie's eyes went wide in worry.

'Why didn't you tell me?!' She yelled at him. Or at least she tried to. Worry didn't mix with anger as well as it could have, and it came out as more of a squeak.

'I tried to! But you told me to shut it!'

Slowly, Cassie got up. The entire time, she kept her head down. She didn't face Tim at all, instead opting to turn around and lean over the kitchen counter.

'So, I...' Wait. That was a sob! Tim was sure of that. Fuck, no! 'I didn't make you feel good at all... I just ruined things aga-'

Her monologue got cut short by the feeling of two arms wrapping around her waist from behind. Cassie immediately tried to stifle her sobs. She felt Tim's body get closer behind her.

'Cass, you worry too much.' Damn it, he was nibbling her ear! Just like she'd done to him! 'You always make me feel good, understand?'

Before Tim could squeeze the hug shut and trap her there, Cassie spun around in place, coming face to face with him once again.

'I'm sorry.'

'Don't be.' Tim smiled. 'I just need a bit of time to recharge, that's all.' Phew, her smile was returning as well. 'You know, drink some water. Or have something to e-'

The doorbell ringing interrupted Tim mid-sentence. Startled, and just a bit worried, he relaxed his grip on Cassie's waist, making it easy for her to squirm out of his grasp. She hopped over to the front door, making sure to lower her T-shirt down again. Fuck, how did she still have so much energy?

From where Tim was standing, still stunned, he couldn't quite see who was at the door, but he could hear Cassie talking with someone. Was it one of the neighbors, maybe? Or her mom? Or his? Or-

'Pizza's here!'

Cheerfully, Cassie skipped back inside, carrying a large pizza box in her hands. Talk about a coincidence. She set it down on the coffee table, which somehow had managed to stay completely intact and uncummed on, despite what had been going on around it. Taking a quick look at the couch, and the sorry state they'd left it in, Cassie sat down on the ground in front of it.

'Well, what are you waiting for? Come on!'

Cassie patted the floor right next to her. It took another few moments for Tim to come to his senses and head over to her. Just when he'd gotten close to the couch, however, Cassie raised her hand at him, signaling him to stop.

'Not so fast there. You don't get to eat before you put some clothes on.'

Cassie was barely managing to keep her gaze away from Tim's naked body as she talked to him.

'What do you mean, you know my clothes are all wet from the rain yesterday.'

'Yup, I already put them in the washing machine.' Fuck, just look anywhere else. She moved her hand to her side without looking, distractedly pointing near Tim. 'Check the bag.'

Tim hadn't really noticed it before, but there was indeed a small bag right next to the sad remains of what had once been the couch. Bending down, he opened it, only to find-

'Cass, I am not wearing this!' He shouted in surprise, taking out a large white T-shirt and a pair of shorts. 'These are your clothes!'

'So? Just put them on already and come get some pizza with m-'

'They're girl clothes!'

'It's a T-shirt. And the shorts are unisex.' Cassie rolled her eyes. Would he just put them on already? She was really getting hungry. 'Besides, who's going to even see you wearing them?'

'That's not- that's not the point! Why do you even want me to wear clothes at all?'

'Because...' Cassie had had enough. She finally turned to face Tim, making sure to look him straight in the eye and not let her gaze wander anywhere else. 'If you continue going around naked like that, you're going to make me ruin another pair of pants. Do you think you've had enough rest to handle the consequences? Hmm?'

Fuck. The idea that just his naked body was making Cassie that horny really filled out Tim's mind. He honestly wouldn't have minded her jumping him again, just... later. He really needed the rest. Plus they had pizza now!

'Damn it, fine!' He finally relented after a very timely rumble from his stomach swayed him completely.

Putting on the T-shirt first, he found it a rather strange fit. Quite tight in the shoulders, but lengthwise it was actually longer than what he would usually wear. Yet he'd never seen any T-shirt look long on Cassie. Those boobs really filled out her clothes, huh. The shorts were the opposite -- length-wise they were perfect, but the top of them was actually too wide for him.

'Hey, Cass, are these your size?'

'Yeah, well, they might be a bit small now. Why?' Cassie, at least, could now freely look over at him. She patted the floor next to her once again.

'Small? They're so loose on me! How do they even fit you?'

Slowly, making sure to keep at least one hand on the band of the shorts so that they don't fall down, Tim made his way over to Cassie and sat down next to her.

'Mmm, I have my ways.' Cassie cooed as she felt Tim's arm wrap around her waist.

'Oh, yeah? Such as?'

'Such as... having a nice, big butt to fill them out.' Their eyes met once again. Almost instinctively, their faces began getting closer.

'It is a really nice butt.' Wait. Had he said that out loud? Ah, fuck it, Cassie knew how much he liked her body already.

'And not just that!' Their faces were now so close. Cassie's eyes fluttered as she bit her lip. 'There's also my huge cock to keep them in place.'

Fuck it, Tim didn't need to respond. He was glad, of course, that Cassie was so open about talking with him about her body, unlike before. But right now, with her face so close, he only had one thing in mind. Closing his eyes, he puckered his lips and leaned in close... only to feel Cassie's finger poking them.

'Wha- what was that!' Startled, Tim yelled as he opened his eyes only to find Cassie giggling.

'We're not doing that! Not yet!' She laughed.

'Why not?!'

Fuck, that sounded so pleadingly. Tim's cheeks blushed slightly from catching himself like that.

'Because, if we do that, it's gonna lead to something else, and then to another, and by the time we're done, the pizza will be cold! Cassie explained to him, waggling her finger hypnotically right in front of him. He completely missed her amused expression as she watched him follow her finger around.

Fuck, she did have a point there. Still, surely one kiss wouldn't lea- Yup, that was yet another stomach rumble.

'Fine.' Tim turned back towards the table. The thought of pizza was a bit too enticing. He completely missed Cassie's excited look as he reached up to open the box and...

Oh, the horror! She- she hadn't! There surely had to be another box for him, right? Right?! There wasn't. He knew there wasn't. Fuck! He turned around in disbelief, only to see Cassie with the widest grin on her face that he'd ever seen.

'Cass, what the fuck is that?' Tim pointed offhandedly at the table. He couldn't even look at it.

'A pizza, obviously.' Cassie quipped. Tim was not finding it funny.

'I know that! But what's on it?!' He was basically shouting at her. Getting louder with every word, and Cassie's giggling getting stronger as well.

'Hmm? Let's see...'

Cassie teasingly bent forward to examine the pizza. She very much knew what was on it.

'There's pizza dough...'

Of course there was dough it was a fucking pizza!

'And tomato sauce...'

She took out one slice, jokingly bringing it closer to her face to really examine it further.

'And cheese...'

Tim could feel his eye start to nervously twitch. Move it on already!

'And ham...'

Cassie suddenly turned back around to face Tim, bringing the pizza right into both their fields of view. He'd been wrong. The grin before had nothing on the grin that was on her face now.

'And pineapple.'

Tim took a deep breath. All he had to do was not screa-

'PINEAPPLE DOES NOT GO ON PIZZA!'

Scream.

'Yes it does! Look, it's on it!' At the very least, his screaming and anger didn't annoy Cassie. In fact, she found them funnier with each passing second.

'Cass, look at me.' Tim took her face in his hands. She could barely keep her eyes on his out of sheer amusement. He looked so funny, all serious like that. 'I hate pineapple pizza!'

'But you've never even tried it!' Cassie tried pushing the slice closer to his lips. Tim recoiled backwards to get away from it.

'I. Am. Not. Eating. That!' Tim put extra force behind each word. He had to make sure Cassie got the point. Unfortunately, he also put two deep guttural rumbles behind his words as well.

'Yes. You. Are!' Cassie mocked Tim, sticking her tongue out at him in between words. 'You told me you'd try it, remember?'

'When did I ever tell you that?! I have not!'

'On our date, last Saturday, remember?'

'I did no-t... say... tha-' Fuck! Fuck, fuck, FUCK! She had paid attention to that, of all things. Fuck, she was moving the pizza closer to him. 'Cass, this... this is blackmail!'

'Yup! It worked so well when you were doing it on me that I thought I'd return the favor!' Fuck, he couldn't even argue that! She was right! Cassie's free hand wrapped around Tim's ankle to stop him from scooting away. 'Now, come on, say ahh!'

'Cass, I'm not a baby!' Fuck, it was coming closer. And he couldn't move away. And Cassie was looking at him! And she looked so happy...

'You sure are acting like one! Stop squirming and take a bite already! If you don't like it, fine, but you're at least trying it!'

'Fi- mmphhh!'

Tim hadn't even managed to get another word out, the second he'd opened his mouth, Cassie had swiftly shoved the pizza slice in it. God, she was getting really good at shoving things in his mouth. She held the piece there until Tim reluctantly took a bite from it, at which point she brought it back and did the same.

Tim chewed his food slowly. Across from him, Cassie did the complete opposite, swallowing bite after bite of the pizza, until the entire slice was gone. Tim still wasn't done.

'Come on, just swallow already! It's not poison!' She laughed, reaching for another slice.

Tim did as she asked.

'So? How was it?' Cassie was buzzing with excitement.

'It...' Tim's tongue swirled around in his mouth, cleaning his teeth of any chunks left on them 'It wasn't...' He swallowed again. Weird. 'It wasn't that bad, actually.'

'See, I told you you'd like it!' Cassie beamed. But then a thought ran through her mind. What if he was just saying that so that she wouldn't feel bad? She had to make certain he really did like it. 'So, come on, have another slice!'

Tim hesitated for a moment. So it hadn't really been as bad as he'd expected. Plus, he was really hungry and exhausted so it would be good for him to eat some more. And that pineapple taste did really remind him of Cassie's ji-

'Tell you what, let's make a deal.' Cassie relaxed backwards, letting go of Tim's ankle. 'If you take a slice yourself, you can ask me any question you want, and I promise I'll answer it no matter what it is.'

Huh, she hadn't noticed it. Otherwise, she wouldn't have offered such a deal. Tim's hand had already started moving towards the slice. But, being able to ask her any question he wanted? That was too good of an opportunity to pass up. Though, was there really anything he wanted to know left... Aha!

'Anything I want, huh?' Tim brought a slice right to his face and bit in. He didn't chew nearly as slowly that time.

'Yup.' Fuck. Cassie was getting cold feet already. That was such a stupid idea. She'd just blurted it out without thinking on it. What was he going to ask?! Fuck, fuck, fuck! She couldn't handle the pressure, it was too mu-

'Do you always cum so much?'

Wait, that's what he wanted to know? Not what she was thinking when she was fucking people behind his back? Not if he even crossed her mind in those moments? Not how she even dared ask anything of him when she'd fucked up so much already? Not any of those? But rather, he wanted to know about her...'

'Umm, no, not quite as much as last night, I think.' Come to think of it, she really had been cumming a ridiculous amount. 'That last one you, umm, took... That's about my average, I think.'

He'd been right. Her loads had been getting smaller. The thought had crossed Tim's mind while he was sitting on the toilet trying to get all of Cassie's cum out. It had been the second time she'd nutted inside him, but unlike the first, he'd managed to take all of it. Sure it had bloated him pregnant, but the first one had also done that, and then have enough left over to glaze his body as well.

'What about the ones from earlier then?'

'Hey, that's another questi-' Cassie turned around in protest, only to see Tim already munching down on a slice. Damn it. 'I don't know, I guess I was a bit backed up maybe?'