A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'After all, I can still feel you try to squeeze your butt around me.'

Was that it? Was that his lesson? Was he not doing a good enough job? Fuck, he was going to improve immediately. Right then and there! He didn't even know where the surge of energy was coming from, but he felt renewed. He was going to work that ass until it squeezed so tightly around Cassie's dick that it felt like it would tear it off. He'd squeeze until he was tighter than he'd been before the first time she entered him.

'Oh, my, you just got so much tighter. You just don't listen, do you?' What, he was listening, he was! She'd told him- 'That's not what I want.'

Wait, what the- Oh, FUCK! With one mighty flex, Cassie's dick swelled up to insane, fuck, insane-r size. All the clenching, the squeezing, all of that went out the window. Fuck, she was so powerful over him.

'Now, I'm going to tell you what I want, and you're going to listen this time.'

God, she sounded so hot when she was commanding him like that. Tim was going to do it. He'd do what she wanted. He'd already tasted her punishment when he'd disobeyed her, and he'd loved it. But if he did as she asked, then maybe he'd get to feel her reward. Fuck, that would be even better...

'First off, I want you to stay exactly as you are. I don't want you to move at all. I want to be the one doing all the moving.'

Cassie didn't wait for him to respond. He wasn't even sure if he was allowed to respond. After all, she hadn't told him to speak, just to listen. It didn't matter, he felt the pressure on his back decrease. Her hands were no longer pushing him down. Fuck, he wanted to jump up, to turn around, to kiss her, to hold her... but no. That's not what she wanted him to do. She wanted him to stay. And that's what he was going to do.

'I don't want you to squeeze your ass around me. You're trying to please me, but I don't want that. I don't want you to pleasure me. I want to pleasure myself with you.'

Fuck, anything she asked, as long as she didn't stop. And if even if he didn't do anything at all and she was still feeling good from i- Fuck, those were her hands! Her hands on his buttcheeks. God, no matter how cold or dominating or disinterested she was sounding, the way her hands groped his ass all over, the way her cock throbbed inside him on every push... Her body never lied. She wanted him. Fuck, and he wanted her so bad.

'Do you understand? I don't just want to fuck your ass. I want to use your ass. This fucking amazing ass that fits me like a glove. This isn't your ass. It's mine. I own your ass. I own you. To pleasure myself as much as I want with you.'

Her thrusts stopped. Instead, Cassie moved her hands to Tim's waist and began pulling his entire body up and down over her cock. She was no longer fucking him, no, she was doing exactly what she'd just told him -- she was using him to pleasure herself. He didn't resist her. He couldn't resist her. Fuck, what she'd just told him, and the way she was moving his body, fuck... she was right. She owned him. He was hers.

'That's what I want. Do you understand me now?'

He couldn't think. Fuck. The way she was handling him with such ease. The stark contrast of what she was saying compared to how tenderly she held his waist, and yet again compared to how incredibly full she was making him. He just... He couldn't think. It was too much. Too much pleasure. Every thought he tried to have it was just getting interrupted by pure bliss. He couldn't even... Fuck... What if... What if it had always... Fuck... Been like that? Every single time she fucked him... what if his thoughts... the thoughts he believed were connected... what if they were barely held together... Was that how he lost so much ti-

'Answer me. Have you learned your lesson?'

Fuck, that wasn't a question. It was a command. At that moment in time, Cassie was more than just his girlfriend. More than just his lover. She was...

'Yes.'

His mistress.

'Good. Then it's time to prove it.'

Wha- What was she doing? He felt her hands leave go of his cheeks. Fuck he already missed feeling them. But just as quickly as they had let go, they had hooked under his shoulders and pulling him backwards. Fuck. She wanted to change positions again. And he wanted to do exactly what she wanted. Anything she wanted.

Bottoming out once again inside Tim, Cassie let her full weight slowly fall backwards. With her hands firmly hooked under Tim's shoulders, and her cock buried to the base inside him, it was more than enough to force his body to follow hers. She fell backwards, her butt landing gently on the floor beneath her. Huh, she could feel just how much she'd sweated. Damn, he was really taxing her. She let go of Tim's shoulders, instead hooking her hands on his knees, pushing them up. It took a second for him to realize what she was telling him to do, but he was a quick learner. Once he managed to move his legs out to squat over her, she relaxed her upper body and straightened her legs, lying down completely on the floor.

'Show me what you learned, then. I'm not going to fuck you anymore.' Cassie saw Tim was about to turn around and face her. A quick slap on his asscheek warned him against it. 'You're going to fuck yourself on my dick. Now get to work!'

Wait, wha- Fuck. He could barely feel his legs. How was he supposed to- damn, Cassie really could be cruel when she wanted to. She wasn't even letting him turn around to look at her. If he could, maybe he could plead with her. Fuck, he had no choice, he had to do as she said. He had to try...

Three inches. Three measly inches. That's how far he managed to get off her dick before his knees gave way and he fell back down to the base. Fuck, each one of those inches had felt so fucking good, he really wanted to do it again. But he just physically couldn't move anymore.

'Was that all? Hmm, maybe you don't like this as much then?'

Fuck, she was flexing and unflexing her dick inside him. It swelled so much, forcing his insides to loosen up and adapt to it. Fuck, how did she manage to keep so calm in that situation? She was driving him crazy.

Oooh, he was trying to get up again. God, his legs were shaking so much! Maybe he'd make it further up that time? Cassie knew he wouldn't be able to. She could see just how weak she'd made him, how powerless. Fuck, she could do anything she wanted to him. And he'd let her, and then probably beg for more. Fuck, but that wasn't what she wanted.

If it had been anyone else, she'd have left them to squirm and suffer like that. It would have made her feel stronger just looking at them struggle to get up. But not Tim. He'd done everything she'd asked, and more. Fuck, the way he squeezed his ass on her, she hadn't told him to do that, yet he'd done it himself still. Fuck, she just needed to tease him a bit mo-

'Cass, I'm sorry...' Tim's hips came back down. Five inches. He just... he couldn't do more than that. He'd have to disappoint her. And that sucked. 'I can't...'

He felt a pair of small, warm hands creep up his back. They went all the way from his waist up to his shoulders. Grabbing him, he felt Cassie start pulling him back. He didn't have the strength in him to resist her. He just...

'That's ok...'

She didn't sound disappointed at all. Not angry either. She wasn't commanding him like she'd just done. Her voice once again sounded so warm, so tender. Every single worry in Tim's mind suddenly eased and he let himself get pulled back. Cassie didn't let him fall. She guided him gently down until his back pressed against what very well could have been the nicest, warmest, cloudiest pillows in existence. Could have, if not for the two iron-hard nipples poking at his back.

'I can.'

Cassie let go of Tim's shoulders. His arms immediately fell to his sides, elbows thudding against the floor. God, she knew he was just exhausted, but it was like he was reading her mind. That was exactly what she had been about to ask him to do. Her own hands traveled downwards, slowly inching down on his buttcheeks and separating their two bodies. Fuck, she didn't even want to pull him away. He felt so good, so close to her. But there was a more pressing matter that required her to do so: she was so fucking close. She needed to cum.

Tim gasped as he felt his butt get dragged up on Cassie's dick. He had no strength to do that on his own, or to support his body once it was up. That was all Cassie, she was holding his entire weight up on her own. Fuck, was she going to move his body for him? God, she really did have full control of his body. She could just do whatever she pleased with hi-

'Unghhhh... Cass!'

Fuck, he was wrong again! Fuck, he loved being wrong like that. It meant she could surprise him in the best way possible. With absolutely no warning given she'd once again started plowing him at inhuman speeds. Fuck, if it wasn't for her hands having gripped his hips, he was certain her thrusts would launch him off her. The continual orgasm that had stopped for barely a few minutes now started back up at full force.

Fuck, she loved hearing him moan her name. She was making him do that. And it was just making her want to fuck him even more, even harder, even faster. She wanted him to scream her name all the time, she wanted everyone to hear it. She wanted everyone to know that it was her fucking him, her making him feel so good. Not someone else. No one else ever would. He was hers, and hers alone. Forever.

'Cass... ahhh...'

'Squeeze me-'

'B-but you... ahhh... fuck... you told me... MMMPHH! You told me... not to...'

'Do it! Ngh... Please! I need to cum and I want to feel you tight around me!'

Fuck, how could he ever say no to that? It wasn't an order. Wasn't a command. Cassie needed him. She wanted him. And, oh God, she was close! She was about to cum in him again! Fuck, she'd fill him up for the second time. He wanted it just as much as she did!

Fuck, Cassie's hips were actually getting tired. She was sawing back and forth inside Tim so furiously now, no rhythm, no technique, she just wanted it. She wanted to fuck him as hard as she could before she- Oh fuck! He was squeezing again! God, how did he even manage to do that? It was like he was trying to completely clamp down on her dick and break it off! It was so fucking tight! Like she'd never entered him! Fuck, fuck, fuck!

God, she didn't want this to ever end! This feeling, the tightness, the warmth! How close she was! And just how fast and hard she was slamming against him. She wanted it to last forever! But she just couldn't hold it any longer, Tim's ass clenched so tightly against her, it was like he was trying to milk her! Fuck, she really needed to get milked, her balls just ached to get drained. Fuck, just a bit more! A few more thrusts! Last just a bit longe-

'Mmmmhhhh, Cass!'

Fuck!

Her dick might as well have exploded at that point. No amount of restraint could stop her from completely creaming Tim's insides. Fuck, she felt her dick swell up as she came, and Tim's ass still wasn't giving her any quarter! God, he was coaxing her jizz out of her! He really was milking her!

For the second time in his life, Tim felt Cassie's orgasm deep inside his body. And he knew there would be many more times after that. Fuck, he was so glad there would be more. Her thick goo burned and sloshed around inside him, shot after shot undoubtedly redecorating his insides until they were completely painted white. And yet, Cassie wasn't stopping. Not just her orgasm, but also...

Fuck, she couldn't stop herself. She didn't want to stop herself. It didn't matter that she was having an earthshaking orgasm, she wanted to feel her cock saw in and out of that tightness more and more. She wanted to keep on fucking him! God, with each movement her entire dick tingled, her sensitivity upped tenfold due to her orgasm. God, if it could just feel like that forever!

Fuck, it was too much! Tim could see his belly rapidly swelling up as she filled him up. A moment ago, he'd had a completely flat belly, with the exception of the repeated outline of Cassie's fist-sized dickhead prodding up against it every now and then. But now, there was no way he'd see her head, his belly had swollen up so much, he might as well have been pregnant. With quadruplets!

Cassie's hips finally came to a halt. She just couldn't do it anymore. She couldn't fuck him. She couldn't even keep his body up, her hands gave way. Her butt fell back onto the cold floor, his body joining hers. At the same time, Tim's elbows just gave up, making his back fall down even tighter against Cassie's soft breasts. Fuck, they felt so warm, so soft against him. Just like her breath on his neck...

'Thank you...' Cassie's arms wrapped around his chest as she hugged him tightly.

Fuck, it was over. He could finally relax. But then a certain feeling overwhelmed him. He wasn't glad that it was over. Fuck, he wanted it to go on longer. Forever even. God, what had Cassie done to him?

The two didn't move for a few minutes, just lying on top of each other, panting heavily. Fuck, Tim could feel everything so much clearer now. He even felt as Cassie's dick slowly deflated inside him. Aww, did she not like being rock hard inside him anymore?

'Uhm, Cass?'

'Yeah?'

Fuck, she sounded so cute. She had no right to sound so cute after she'd just mauled his ass like that. He nearly forgot what he was about to say.

'I think I... I need to get up.'

'Whyyy?' She hugged him even tighter. Fuck, he didn't want to get up just as much as she did. 'Don't you like it when I hug you?'

'I do, but...' Fuck, she was nibbling on his neck again. Damn it, Cassie! 'You've gotten soft...'

'So? Do I have to fuck you all the time? Can't we just cuddle?'

He couldn't see behind him, but Tim was certain she was giving him puppy dog eyes right then.

'Of course we can, but... I don't think I can hold all your cum in much longer...'

Fuck, he'd felt it slowly leaking out of him a bit earlier. He was trying his best to clench his butt and not make a mess, but fuck was it getting difficult. If he could just-

'Oh! Shit! Why didn't you say so earlier!'

Hadn't she just been tired a second ago? How then had she managed to not only swiftly spring up to her feet, but also bring Tim up to his? God, how much energy did that girl have?

'I tried but-'

'No buts! Go to the toilet, now! We can't make another mess!'

Fuck, she almost shoved him into the downstairs toilet. A bit of an overreaction from her, he thought. He didn't have that much cum in him, just enough to feed him for a few days. Nothing major. There had been so much more before and they'd cleaned it up fine. They would just need a towel or two, and to not look at each other, or touch each other, or even think about each othe- Nope, that was not an overreaction on her part. They'd definitely make another mess if she hadn't urged him into the bathroom. Fuck, he really had to sit down, he could no longer hold it in...

----------------------------------

Fuck, how long had he been in there? Five minutes? Ten? How the hell did Cassie even cum so much? Hell, how did he even manage to take all of it to begin with? Last time she'd filled him, she'd had enough left to coat his entire body over. God, either he was getting better at it or her loads were becoming sma- Fuuuuuck! There was still more! Every time he thought that was the last of Cassie's cum and he could get up, some more drizzled out of him. Maybe he should've just tried to hold it in...

Beyond the toilet door, Tim could faintly hear Cassie move around back and forth. He could make out her going upstairs and back down several times. After the last time, he could swear he could hear her mumble something. Was her mom back? Surely it hadn't been that long since she'd left. Lara had said she'd be back in a few hours, after all. Though, as he'd just learned, his perception of time was severely warped when Cassie's cock came into the picture. Fuck, this would've been way easier, and way less boring if he'd only had his phone on him...

Two minutes later, Tim finally managed to rid himself of all the jizz Cassie had shot up his guts and get out of the toilet. Fuck, his knees hurt from just sitting there. Looking around, he found Cassie in the kitchen, leaning against the counter. She'd gotten dressed again, what looked to be yet another pair of pajama pants covered her legs yet again. Fuck, he really had to make sure not to ruin those, he wasn't certain he could handle her like that again, at least not so soon. Maybe in a few weeks.

'Okay, that's great. Thank you.' Cassie clicked off her phone and set it down on the counter. She turned around just in time to see Tim slowly making his way over to her.

'Hey, who was tha- Mmmphhh!'

Oh, come on, at least let him say one sentence! Though, admittedly, Tim really wasn't in the mood to complain, especially with Cassie jumping him immediately and smashing her lips on his. Fuck, she wasn't waiting around for him to come to his senses either, immediately taking his hands in hers and guiding them down to her butt. Fuck, he loved her butt. He loved every part of her really, hell, there was absolutely no way for him to decide which part he loved the most. Just as he was about to settle that it was her butt, her tongue pried his lips open and invaded his mouth, completely throwing him off.

Cassie didn't only guide Tim's hands, however. Once she was satisfied with him groping her butt, she wrapped her arms around his back. Slowly, she began moving her legs, bringing herself and Tim further into the kitchen. Fuck, Tim responded perfectly to every nudge, every direction. It was like he was reading her mind. In every other situation, she would've been so glad for him to read her mind. But not then. She wanted him completely unaware of what she was about to do, she wanted to surprise him so much...

Feeling Cassie's entire body twist and shake, Tim let himself get spun around by her, only to have her slam his back against the fridge. And it wasn't a gentle slam either! It forced Tim to open his eyes in shock, just in time to see Cassie break away from the kiss.

'Cass, wha- Oooohhhh...'

No sooner had Cassie's lips detached themselves from his than she planted them on his neck, smooching and nibbling him all over. And then she went lower, covering his entire chest in kisses. Fuck, Tim had no idea getting his nipples gently bitten would feel that good! And she wasn't stopping either! Kissing and touching lower and lower on his body, giving special attention to his abs, beneath which lay the belly that had taken her entire colossal prick so readily. And further down she went still, until finally...

'Cass...'

A small hand signaling him to be quiet immediately shot up into his vision.

'Shhh. Relax...'

Cassie was now on her knees right in front of him. Face to face with- Oh, shit! That was her hand on his cock. When had he even gotten hard again? Fuck, just Cassie kissing him and touching him was still more than enough to get him going aga- Fuck, that was her other hand! On his sack!

'Cass... wait... what are you do-' Tim looked down at her.

'Sheesh, you never shut up, do you?' Cassie smirked at him. 'Isn't it obvious what I'm doing?'

Tim's eyes went wide as he saw her slowly open her mouth and bring her face in closer to-

'Yeah, but... why?'

Fuck, she'd gotten so close to the tip. But, God, Tim just wouldn't let her do her thing. And he was asking such funny things. Cassie just couldn't help herself.

'Because I want to, silly!' Cassie giggled, before biting her lip briefly. 'But also because you deserve it. You've been so good to me this whole time, even that last time. Sorry if I got a bit rough back there, but you still were just so good! So I thought, "Hey, Cassie, Tim's been so good to you, how can you reward him? Oh, well, you know how you stuck your dick down his throat a while back? Yeah, he's sucked you off twice now, and you haven't returned the favor even once!" So, would you just shut up and enjoy it already?'

1...910111213...15