A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's not "not that bad"! My mom's gonna kill me! She'll kill us both! We have to... we have to fix this!'

Tim could see her hyperventilating. God damn it, fucking his brains out for fuck knows how long didn't even get her to break a sweat, but you could always count on her worries to get the better of her.

'Cass, we don't know how to fix it, just please, rel-'

'Then we have to find someone who does! Now!'

'Cass, it's the middle of the night! There's no one we can find, just please calm do-'

'I don't need to calm down, I need to fix this, or els-' Cassie began pulling out. Thankfully, she wasn't in the best position to do so, and Tim managed to feel her do so. He'd thought she might have fucked his legs limp, but the surge of adrenaline from the couch nearly crushing them had worked wonders waking them up, and he was able to wrap both his legs behind Cassie's back before she could pull out too far. 'Let. Go.'

'No. Now liste-'

'I said let go!'

Time slowed down in Tim's eyes for what happened next. He could clearly see Cassie raise her arms and bring them down at him, no doubt intending to hit him. His own hands, out of pure instinct and reflex, shot up, grabbing her by the wrists. Before she could react, Tim pulled his hands back behind his head, taking Cassie along for the ride, her entire upper body falling down against his. He let go of her wrists immediately when he felt her boobs touch his chest, hoping the shock from pulling her down would give him enough time to move. His gamble proved successful, as he was able to wrap his arms around her, one on her back and one on the back of her head. And then he pulled her in closer.

Cassie thrashed around for a few moments before finally calming down. Whereas she'd previously been shaking her head vigorously side to side, she now was once again looking directly at Tim. And as he expected, there were tears. Fuck he hated seeing her cry. Even when it was happy tears, he hated them. And these most definitely were not happy tears.

'Cass, it's ok. I'm here.' That, at the very least, stopped her sobbing. It didn't stop the tears, however.

'It's not ok!' At least she wasn't shouting, though Tim could clearly hear just how much it hurt for her to speak.

'Don't worry, we'll fix the couch someh-'

'I don't care about the couch! I... I...' Cassie closed her eyes. The reality of the situation was hitting her, and she could barely handle it. 'I tried to hit you.'

'I know. But I stopped you.'

'But I still tried to!'

'And you missed.'

'But what if I hadn't?!'

'I'd say I deserve it for spanking you earlier.'

Cassie was ready to interrupt him. But she didn't. She had no response to what Tim had just said. The streams that were running down her cheeks and onto Tim's began slowing down.

'That's... that's not the reason.'

'I know.' Tim tightened his grip on her, pulling her as close as he could. 'But I don't care.'

Tim felt Cassie's hands come down to his head. She held it for a few moments, as if trying to make certain he was real. Then her arms wrapped around under his neck, hugging him tightly.

'I'm sorry.' Cassie's tears had finally stopped. Good.

'I know.' Tim smirked. 'You're gonna have to make up for it, though.'

'What do you mean?'

'You finish what you started.'

'I don't think we can break the couch much more than-'

It might have been a joke. Tim wasn't sure. He didn't care.

'Not that.' He looked Cassie directly in the eyes, making sure she could see the intent in his. 'Fuck me.'

'I... I don't thi-'

Tim was having none of it. If she wanted to feel sorry for herself, fine, but not right then.

'You don't think what? That you can do it?'

Cassie didn't try to respond. Tim was just going to interrupt her if she tried to anyway. She just nodded.

'Bullshit. Your cock is inside me, Cass. I can feel just how hard you are. In fact, it just throbbed. You want this.'

God damn it, you could always count on Cassie's body to have different plans than what her mind had.

'And do you know what I want?' Cassie didn't even shake her head. She just watched Tim, unable to look away. 'I want you to fuck me. I want you to take your massive cock and fuck me until even you're sweaty and panting. I don't care if the fucking house comes down on us. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can and then cum in me even harder than that. Understood?'

Cassie had never heard Tim speak like that. She'd been staring at him to look for any sign that he was lying to her just so that she could feel better, like he usually did. She found none. Tim really did want this. Just the fact that he'd had to tell her that... God, she was an idiot! But thanks to Tim's words, she wasn't an ordinary idiot. She was a horny idiot.

'Ok.'

'Fina- Mmph!' Tim wasn't allowed to finish his sentence. On the one hand, Cassie plunging herself balls deep knocked all the air out his lungs in an instant. On the other, her hands shot up to cover his mouth, muffling any and all sounds he could have barely made.

'You're right. Again, just like every time, you're right.' Pulling barely half her length out, Cassie once again slammed herself inside Tim. His moan didn't manage to escape past the barrier that her fingers had sealed around his lips. 'God, you're always right. I hate it when you're always right...'

Her trail of thought paused for a few moments. Either she was thinking of what to say next, or she was enjoying ramping up the speed of her thrusts on Tim's ass. He certainly was.

'But you didn't stop, you just kept being right. Like right now...' Tim's arms gave way. The anal assault he was receiving had fucked his muscles limp. He could no longer clutch at Cassie's back. 'I do want this. Fuck, I've wanted this for two weeks now... Do you have any idea what you've been doing to me all this time? Ever since you showed up at my door two weeks ago...'

Free from Tim's arms, Cassie slammed home yet again, arching her back as she tried to get even deeper inside him. Did she do it, she couldn't tell, she had to pull out again. No time to savor just one thrust when there's so many more that need to be done.

'Do you know what the first thing that crossed my mind back then was?' God, she was really starting to put herself into it. Tim could feel his butt being lifted off the ground each time Cassie's sack slapped against it. 'God, I want to bend him over the couch right fucking now. That was it, no feelings, no love. I just saw a piece of ass that I really wanted to fuck. I wanted to bend you over like you did to me earlier and pound you until the couch was nothing but splinters. But my stupid mom interrupted us.'

Cassie changed things up suddenly, shifting to barely pulling out even a tiny bit, going down to just humping Tim like a horny little rabbit.

'And she brought Eric with her.' Tim could see her eyes flare up even at the mention of Eric's name. If he wasn't getting rutted silly, his would've done the same. 'All the years of him bullying us, I finally had a chance at payback. And I took it. Everything I had wanted to do to you, I did to him, and then some.'

Tim came, just as dry as before. He knew he shouldn't have, especially when Cassie was describing something like that. But the passions she was pouring out of her lips also translated to the passion down below. God, her dick throbbed like crazy. Crazy good.

'And then the next day, you came over again, just before school. Do you know what I was doing just before you came over?' Cassie's eyes narrowed, looking intently at Tim. Her voice got lower and lower until it was but a whisper. 'I was jerking off. Do you know what I was thinking of while doing that? It wasn't Eric, who we'd just broken the couch with. It wasn't any of my toys from before we moved either -- not Barry, who wanted me to fuck him in his wife's bed while she wasn't at home, not Josh, who could put his legs behind his head, not Josh's dad who wanted me to paint the inside of his car in cum. And none of the others. I was thinking of you. To the thought of you being there instead of my stupid hand. I was determined to make you mine that day.'

Fuck, Tim really should have had a different reaction to hearing all that. All those names, all those things he could never do. But the only thing that was in his mind was the image of Cassie jerking her titanic cock to the thought of him. God, her arm must have been sore by the end of it.

'And I was wrong again. I couldn't make you mine at all! But you did! You didn't even know it, did you?' Tim could barely shake his head in response. He wasn't certain his answer mattered. Cassie was lost in her ramblings. Thankfully, oh so thankfully, she was also lost in her fucking. 'The way you touched me, the way you said my name, the way you kissed me... Fuck!' Humping time was over, Cassie was back to full-on fucking, once again pistoning Tim's ass with half-length thrusts. 'It took you so little to make me want you so much more. I still wanted to pin you behind the school, but I also wanted you to be next to me, to hold me, to touch me...'

A new shift occurred in Cassie's fucking. She slouched her entire body backwards, dragging it down Tim's chest and belly, but she still kept her outstretched arms firmly in place over his mouth. God, Tim could feel just how far out she was, even part of her cockhead was out of him. She was about to spe-

'And then Sam had to ruin everything.' The fire in her eyes blazed as she impaled Tim with all her might, channeling every bit of fury Sam's name invoked in her into one massive motion. If Tim had had any cum left in the tank, he'd have creamed everywhere. But being dry didn't stop him from orgasming on the spot. 'I wanted to break him, to hurt him for what he did to you.' God, Tim had never heard her so angry. He would have been absolutely terrified if she wasn't jackhammering his ass while sounding like that. 'And then he followed me home...'

Tim's eyes went wide. He didn't know that! Oh God, what had he been planning? He was glad that Cassie had manage- Oh fuck! That was-

'So I punished him. God, I punished him so much. I made him swear to never touch you again!'

Tim was certain of it! In her new position, Cassie's tits were situated perfectly over his crotch. Fuck, she wasn't just pounding him, she was giving him a titjob while doing it!

'But I didn't care about him. I didn't want him to touch me. To hold me. I'd never wanted that from anyone. Except from you. All my contacts, toys, fuckbuddies, hook-ups, I deleted them all that night, every single one. I didn't want them at all. I only wanted you. And you weren't going to be there the next day!'

Nghhh, fuck, her boobs felt so amazing on his dick. So soft, so warm. God, he really hated that he couldn't move his arms to touch them as well. But just the feeling of them moving up and down on his junk as Cassie's much bigger one railed his ass was quickly bringing him to another orgasm.

'You were gone for an entire day! And I didn't know what to do! I knew I wanted you but I was stupid and didn't realize why I wanted you so much! So I kept doing what I knew, not realizing just what a mistake it was...

A small pant escaped Cassie's lips, interrupting her rambling. Tim, somehow still lucid enough despite being in the middle of yet another orgasm, managed to catch onto it. Onto the beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

'I kept fucking people. It's all I really knew how to do. Clive, Terry, Eric's...' Cassie made a small pause. No, that one didn't count. She'd had no choice in that one. 'Dad, all of them... But it never felt like it had before. I didn't want that. I wanted you so damn much. And then I started getting afraid. Afraid of how you'd react if you saw what my body had become, what I had become...'

Tim's lower body was suddenly lifted off the ground with a powerful push. His entire torso bent upwards, until only his shoulders were firmly planted on the floor. Cassie had completely upturned him, yet she hadn't stopped fucking him. If anything the new pose made her thrusts even harder.

'But I was wrong! Again! I could barely sleep out of fear that you might not want me, but you... you...' Cassie paused for a moment, stifling a sob. 'You said that you loved me.'

Tim could clearly see her face above him, too far out of reach for him to even attempt to touch it. The tears that fell down her cheeks splashed on his own. Fuck, not even happy tears, he couldn't even stand those.

'No one had ever told me that. They always loved my body, my cock, but never me. But you did! And I knew exactly then that I loved you too! And then...'

Cassie's thrusts slowed down.

'And then...'

She let Tim's body down again, following with her own crashing down on him.

'All those... things... you had to... endure...' She was quieter than ever, her voice raspy and barely audible if not for the fact that she had her lips right next to Tim's ear. Though it didn't stop her from accentuating every pause in her speech with a powerful, deep thrust. 'From that... bitch... and... me and... Eric... and...' Or maybe it wasn't that. Maybe she was taking the pauses to force herself to keep fucking Tim despite how much her own words were hurting her. She wanted to look at Tim, but she couldn't. She didn't want him to see the rivers of tears that were gushing down her face. He hated it when she cried. She didn't want him to see her cry ever again.

'I hated myself. For every single thing that happened to you, I hate myself more and more. I hated my body, my cock, everything. I didn't want to live with myself anymore. I just wanted you to be safe and happy, and you just kept getting hurt because of me...'

Fuck, fuck, fuck, why did she have to keep her hands on his mouth?! Damn it, Tim wanted nothing more than to calm her down somehow, but he couldn't. Fuck! No! He wasn't going to stand for this. He still had some fight left in him. Some ounce of strength that he could use to... move... his... arms...

'So I tried pushing you away, thinking you'd be better with me gone, even if I couldn't imagine losing you again...' Tim's arms slowly wrapped around Cassie's back, pulling her in close. She let out a surprised yelp, though that didn't stop her from continuing her monologue. It did, however, bring some vigor back into her hip, and even elicited a throb from her dick, a throb that Tim had come to miss. 'But you kept coming back, no matter what I tried. But it just made me hate myself more, and hate how you were always right, and I was always so wrong...'

A moan escaped Cassie's lips as Tim hugged her as tight as he could. Involuntarily, doing so had also made his insides tighten, soundly clenching around Cassie's by now once again pistoning dick.

'So I tried setting up barriers, excuses, reasons, ways to protect you. And you tore them all down. Every single last one of them. I tried and tried to hold on, but you just kept pushing and got past everything. And honestly...'

Tim felt Cassie shift. A moment later, her face was once again in view. And it was indescribable. The biggest, warmest, happiest smile he'd ever seen on Cassie's face.

'I'm so happy you did! I realize it now...' Her breathing was becoming hoarser, more irregular. And judging by her constant throbbing, Tim was pretty certain Cassie was getting close. 'I realize that I don't hate that you're always right and I'm always wrong. I love it. If you weren't always right, we wouldn't be here, now. I... I want to be here, with you.'

Cassie moved her face closer, lightly bumping her forehead against Tim's, locking their gazes on one another.

'I hated myself, and you changed that. You didn't even know it, but you did it anyway.' Neither one of them blinked. They didn't want to lose the moment. 'I was afraid, afraid that I'd hurt you with my body, that you'd turn out like everyone else and just love my cock and nothing else. But you made me feel safe again, made me realize just how stupid I was for even thinking that.

Cassie's thrusts were now down to pure instinct. Her dick had swollen up to unreal sizes. Tim could swear he could feel her balls tighten when they slapped his cheeks. She wasn't just close, she was there!

'I was trying so hard to pretend that I don't like this, that it wasn't what I had dreamed of for so long!' God, he was certain he could feel her heart beat through her chest. She was no longer whispering. In fact, it was much the opposite. She was screaming every word. 'But that was a lie! You were right! I want this! I love this, I love fucking you so hard that we break the couch! And I know now that you love it too, so please...'

Cassie's hands finally let go of Tim's mouth, opting instead to bury themselves into his hair. Before Tim could lunge up and kiss her, she continued.

'I want you to want me! Tell me again where you want me to cum!'

Tim's eyes went wide. This was it. Fuck, could he handl-

'Cum inside me, Cass!' No, no fears. No second-guessing. 'Fill me up!'

One last powerful slam brought Cassie's jackhammering dick to a screeching halt, buried deeper in Tim than he'd ever thought something would go. He could feel her dick, swollen and burning, buried up into his core. His moans were once again muffled, this time by Cassie planting her lips on his. And then she came.

Hot.

That was the first sensation.

Powerful.

That was the second.

Fas- Oh fuck! OH FUCK!

Holy fuck, holy fuckity fuck! Cassie's love, her seed, it was surging inside him. And, oh fuck, there was so much of it, so much hot sticky jizz was coating his insides at maddening speeds. Fuck, fuck, fuck, he was cumming, too. God, her dick was pulsing like mad, he could feel every spurt! Fuck, was tha-

It was! He dropped one hand from her back to feel it. There it was, his belly was beginning to bulge! She was filling him completely up! Every nook, every cranny. Her cum was marking every part of his insides as her own. There was no doubt anymore, he was Cassie's. And she was his. And he would have it no other way.

Fuck, his belly was getting so full! Wait, was tha- Holy fuck, it was! She'd pumped him so full of cum that his swollen belly had reached up to hers! God, he probably looked pregnant! And her balls! He could feel just how heavy they still were, resting against his ass. How full they still were! God, so much cum. She might just drown him in it. He could think of worse ways to go.

Cassie broke the kiss. As much as she was enjoying filling Tim up to the brim, she could feel just how much she had left in her balls, and how little space there was left in Tim. Before he could stop her, or even react, she swiftly withdrew her entire dick from him, still managing to coat everything on her way out in her love goo.

The instant Tim heard the loud pop announcing that Cassie's dick was no longer occupying his hole, he felt all the cum that she'd pumped inside him rush out. It was like someone had popped the cork on a champagne bottle, Cassie's viscous jizz was just flooding out. Tim had no hope of ever containing it, his muscles far too exhausted to even attempt to close up his hole tightly enough.

Plus, Tim had more occupying matters to attend to. Cassie wasn't done cumming, not by a longshot. She was now sitting on her knees between his much too tired legs, furiously jerking off her mammoth tool. Fuck how did her arm not hu- Tim was not allowed to finish that thought. A long, impossibly thick gush of cum erupted from her tip, showering Tim's balls, dick, belly, chest, neck, head, and two feet of floor behind him.

Tim's first reaction had been to close his eyes. His second should have been to move out of the way. It wasn't. Without a second thought, he opened his mouth as wide as he could. Just in time for the cum to land in it and fill it up. It stuck to his tongue immediately, and he felt her amazing taste again. So sweet, so gooey. He swallowed quickly, as if trying to replace the jizz that was busily flowing out of his body from his other end.

1...56789...15