A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, why had she asked him to do that? Fuck, it hurt so bad! Her right cheek tingled like it had been burned. And he'd been immediately back to fucking her at speeds that could rival hers! God, she could barely feel the slap anymore, no! She had to figure out something else, some other way for Tim to punish her. But without all the-

'Fuck, yes!' Cassie shouted. 'Just like that! Please don't stop! Fuck me! Spank me! Pull my hair!'

Oh, come on! More? Seriously, she wanted more? And what was she going to ask him to do after he did that? Punch her? Enough was enough! But, fuuuck, he was so close! He didn't want to stop fucking her now! Damn it, he just needed a way to shut her up...

Cassie felt Tim slow down. No, no, no! Had she pushed him too far, Fuck, please, n- Oh God, his hand! She could feel his hand grabbing her hair! Yes! He was abou- Wait, that was his other hand on her shoulder! What was he-e-e-eeeeeek!

Fuck, Cassie was heavier than she looked. Or maybe Tim just needed to work out more. He wasn't sure. But regardless, with a bit more effort than he would've liked, he had managed to pull her off the couch. Her hands naturally fell in place on the back of the couch, Tim wasn't sure if she was consciously doing that or it was just out of instinct. For the first time since pushing her over the seat, Cassie's legs touched the floor and...

Was that her cum? Holy fuck! She remembered just how hard she'd cum but it still shocked her, her toes were almost completely submerged in her goop! How was she goi- Oh, fuck, that felt good! Tim's arm had come up around her, snaked its way between her tits, and stopped at her throat. And then he'd pulled her in closer to him. Fuck, God, that was so hot. He was so hot. And she... she was so close.

'Yes, Tim, just like that, don't sto-'

Tim's other hand interrupted Cassie mid-sentence. He brought it up to her jaw and gripped her lightly. To Cassie, it felt like an iron hold. He nudged her slightly to turn towards him. To her, it felt like an order. A command she couldn't refuse.

'Cass,' Their eyes met for the first time since he'd pushed her over. Fuck, he looked so confident. And she, she looked like a hot mess. The hottest mess he'd ever seen. 'Shut up.'

Cassie's eyes went wide. Her arms went wild, trying desperately to grasp behind her and just touch more of Tim. Her legs went weak in the knees. Her entire body was at his support and his mercy. Her dick throbbed violently, the head dragging across the back of the couch. She was so close-

And then Tim stuck his tongue in her mouth.

And for the second time that night, Cassie's mind went blank.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! There was no way Tim could hold it any longer. Trying to restrain Cassie had immediately been turned around on him. Her hot breath on his, her hands touching him all over, her ass squeezing him for dear life... Fuck, he couldn't stop his hips from humping her for all he was worth if he wanted. And he didn't want that at all. God, her cumshot was as huge as ever, he could feel it coating his feet yet again. Fuck, there was no way, he just had to-

Cassie came to her senses much faster that time. Fuck, she had to stop spacing out like that! But, oh God, it wasn't her fault that Tim was... was... Tim was cumming inside her! God, she could feel it! Fuck, she hadn't imagined it would feel like that! Her mind was far too exhausted to form descriptions, but she knew one thing -- it made her hotter than ever before. And that translated into one thing -- a throb. A throb to conquer all throbs. Her pulsing dick spasmed violently against the back of the couch, threatening to-

Fuck, at that point Tim was starting to think that even if she was knocked out Cassie would still kiss like a goddess. Fuck, how did she move her tongue like tha- A loud screeching noise interrupted his pleasant daydream. His eyes opened up to investigate, and though he couldn't much move his head, he could still barely look in the direction of that nois- Oh. My. God!

Cassie's cock had pushed the entire couch over a foot away and sprung out from behind it. And it was now cumming all over the living room. Tim moved his eyes a bit up, fuck, her cum was streaking from the windows. Some stray sprays had plastered the curtains. Fuck, even the TV, she'd covered nearly half the TV in ropes of extremely thick goo. He looked back down, fuck, her cock was like a cannon! Even past her mountainous tits, there was still so much of it that he could see as it shook wildly. He couldn't take his eyes off it. And not just tha-

God, Tim was such a good kisser. Sure, Cassie had guided him a bit at the start, but he had quickly picked things up to the poi- Wait. Was that... Cassie's eyes flew open and veered downwards. She nearly broke the kiss when she saw Tim's hand, the one that had been on her jaw, gripping her enormous cumming cock.

Cassie's entire body shivered when Tim touched her dick. Fuck, it never ceased to amaze him just how insane it was. Fuck, it was hard as steel, he couldn't squeeze it at all. And so damn hot! Burning almost. And pulsing, oh, pulsing so damn much. And just like the rest of Cassie, he found himself wanting it. All of it...

Cassie's orgasm was beginning to slow down. She didn't care. She didn't even notice. Her entire being was focused on Tim, just watching him fondle her dick. And then he started gently moving it closer to their intertwined bodies. Cassie's eyes went wide and she moaned hard into Tim's mouth when she realized what he was about to do. She wasn't sure if she should protest or...''

'Mmmhhh!' Her moan came out. She hadn't been able to catch it on time. Tim had broken the kiss too suddenly. And now his mouth was getting so close to her dick. Fuck, Cassie, hold it! She had to hold it! Her orgasm was almost done!

Fuck, Tim was glad he'd spent most of the previous day practicing sucking that dildo. It really helped him take Cassie's entire cockhead in his mouth, even when it was so engorged. God, every part of her tasted amazing...

Hold on, Cassandra, hold on!

That was strange, why wasn't she- had he missed his chance? He had been hesitant up until the end, but he was almost certain Cassie would have at least another shot in the tank, Maybe, if he licked around the head a bi-

Damn it! Fine! If he wanted it then-

Pineapple. It tastes sorta like pineapple. That was the only thought in Tim's mind as Cassie came in his mouth. It was just a small shot at the end of yet another one of her ground-shaking orgasms, but even that was enough to fill his mouth. Hell, not just fill, completely flood it. His cheeks bulged out obscenely as Cassie's potent spunk filled up his mouth to the brim. Fuck it was so hot! But it was still gushing out, and there was no room left. He tried pulling off her dick to no avail, her cockhead had ballooned to unreal proportions, stretching his lips paper-thin and not budging. God, he could feel another shot quickly rising up her dick. There was no other choice...

Time seemed to slow down for Cassie as she watched the large gulp travel down Tim's throat, bulging it out. And then another, and another. He'd swallowed her load. He'd swallowed her load!

Fuck, it was over. Tim felt like he'd just downed a full glass of extremely thick milk. But milk was so plain. Cassie's cum, Cassie's cum was delicious.

Plop! Cassie's dick finally returned to normal size. Which meant it was still mindbogglingly massive, but at least Tim could take his mouth off it. Though he wasn't really certain if he wanted to do that. Still, they might need to talk a bit. With Cassie's entire body relaxing, he was able to finally pull out.

'Awww...' Came a disappointed moan from Cassie.

'What?' Tim turned around, startled.

'I liked feeling you inside me.'

'Yeah, I figured that one out.' Tim chuckled. 'Fuck, Cass, you went wild for a bit there...'

'Mmmhhh...' Cassie felt Tim press his body against her, caressing her shoulders. 'You started it.'

'Guess I did...' He planted a soft kiss on her neck. 'So, how do we continue it?'

'Continue it? Mmhh, God, don't you want to rest?'

'We can do that later.' Tim moved his lips further along her neck.

'Do you have any ideas?' Cassie moaned meekly. She felt Tim's hands snake around from behind her and fondle her breasts. Fuck, if she hadn't already been rock hard...

'I have one.' Tim said in her ear. God, his breath was so warm.

Cassie knew exactly what he meant. Fuck, his hands were slowly moving down from her tits. He was about to make it even more obvious than it already was. What wasn't obvious was that Tim's idea no longer scared her.

'Okay.' Cassie said under her breath as she moved her hands to intercept Tim's, catching them just before they would've wrapped around her pole.

'Okay? No, mmm...' Tim teasingly bit her ear. Fuck, Cassie was certain he knew exactly what he was doing to her. 'objections? No shouting? Did something change your mind?'

Oh, he definitely knew what he was doing.

'You did.' Cassie slowly guided his hands downward, to touch her where she'd dreamed of him touching her so many times. Tim wasted no time wrapping his hands around the base of her tool, barely able to wrap around it with both hands. 'Buut...'

Cassie suddenly pushed Tim off her. Momentarily stunned, he managed to come to his senses just in time to see Cassie bend over the back of the couch and tumble completely over it. He heard a muffled thud as she no doubt landed on the cushions. Fuck! Her dick reached out past the top of the back. And next to it, Cassie's hand gently gesturing him to come over.

'You're going to be on top.' Cassie bit her lip as Tim once again came into view. Fuck, she couldn't see any hesitation from him, not from the look on his face, nor from his body language.

'Don't we need lube?'

'In the right drawer under the TV.' Cassie replied immediately. Partly because she was certain he'd sprint up to her bedroom if she didn't. And partly because she could barely hold her excitement.

'God, do you have lube stashed all over the house?' Tim chuckled as he moved over to the drawer. He was in luck, Cassie had only covered the left side of the TV in her jizz. Though he wouldn't have minded cleaning the right part off if she had.

'You never know when you're going to need it.' Cassie smirked as she watched Tim bend over. Fuck, he was definitely doing that on purpose. She could just about spring up and take him right there. But no, she had other plans. 'Or where.'

'Here.' Tim tossed her the bottle. Damn, she'd meant it when she said he'd be on top. He slowly made his way over to the couch as he watched the girl of his dreams slather her momentous cock in lube. A cock that was going to be inside him in moments.

'One leg here... Okay, the other here...' Cassie guided Tim so he could straddle her body in the perfect position. He obeyed her instructions to the letter, and found himself on squatting over her waist, eyes locked onto hers. 'There... are you ready?'

Tim nodded, biting his lip. He could feel the tip of Cassie's dick nestled between his cheeks, knocking on his back door. It didn't have to knock long. As if reading each other's minds, Tim crouched further down as Cassie's hips thrust up, getting her fat cockhead up his butt, much, much easier than last time.

'Look at that!' Cassie smiled. Fuck, Tim was smiling back at her. 'You didn't cum this time.'

'Yeah...' Tim wiped a few beads of sweat from his forehead. 'Weird.'

'Maybe it doesn't feel as good anymore? Do you want me to stop then?'

'Don't you fucking dare.'

Tim crouched down again, and as if on command he felt Cassie lift her hips in tandem. God, she was more than halfway in already. It hadn't been so easy last time. And yet, he could still feel every single ridge of her dick. It wasn't that he'd suddenly loosened up. He was just accepting her.

Another small push and Tim could no longer squat down. Cassie guided him to move his legs until he was on his knees, one leg to each of her sides. Looking down he could once again see the large bulge her cockhead made in his belly.

'This is how far we got last time...' Cassie said as she also eyed the bulge.

'You're not going to freak out again, are you?'

Damn, you could always count on Tim to bring her back to reality.

'No...' She placed her hands on Tim's hips and guided him down until there was nowhere more to go. She was fully hilted inside him. 'I was just thinking what an idiot I was.'

'Yeah...' Tim chuckled. Fuck, she was all the way in him. He could feel her somehow still overly full balls on his buttcheeks. Fuck, that bulge in his belly, it was even bigger now. He had no idea how his guts had made way for such a huge pillar of cock, but they had. And somehow, he had felt no discomfort or pain from it. Just Cassie's titanic, throbbing heat. 'You were pretty stupid.'

'I know, and I'm sorry.' Cassie looked him directly in the eye as she said that. 'You know everything's gonna be different after this, right? Do you still want to go on?'

Tim didn't even think about it. He bent over forward quickly, gasping as he felt Cassie's dick move with his body. Fuck, they were truly one. His chest came to rest on top of hers, separated by the soft, bubbly layer that was her tits. He rested his head gently next to hers and whispered in her ear.

'Do it. Fuck me.'

Cassie didn't respond. She also didn't move. Shit, did she freak out again? Tim raised his head just a bit so he could look at her. Just in time to see her smirk. And to meet her gaze -- God, she looked like she was about to devou- Oh fuck!

Tim felt Cassie's hands wrap around his lower back and grip his sides tightly. Down below, she lifted her legs and hooked them around his. She'd completely trapped him! And then she started moving, quickly lifting his body off her dick until he just about started feeling a bit empty inside. Fuck, where was she finding all that strength to lift hi-

'Remember, you asked for this.' Cassie winked at him.

And then she slammed him back down to the base of her cock. Tim's eyes went wide as his entire body went limp, his head once again falling beside Cassie's. Sandwiched between their bodies, his dick spasmed and coated the underside of Cassie's boobs with what little sperm he had left. And then Cassie did it again, raising him up till he was halfway off her cock and quickly pushing him down with all her might as she thrust her hips up to meet his butt.

Fuck! Her balls slapped on his cheeks with enough force to leave a mark, he was certain of it! The slapping sound echoed across the room, but it was soon joined by another and yet another one as Cassie's thrusts accelerated to breakneck speeds. God, that cock felt so insane inside him! It was like it was completely reshaping his insides with every pump. And yet, somehow he could still feel it as if it was entering him for the first time. Stretching him out beyond what he'd ever thought he'd ever be stretched.

Tim's body squirmed as he came again. He knew just how much Cassie's holes tightened around him when she came. Tim wasn't certain if Cassie had already stretched his ass so much that it just couldn't close, or if she was simply fucking him through the tightening, but she didn't slow down at all. His balls ached and ached as Cassie battered his ass like a bent nail, but no cum came out. He was dry. He was dry this early, and by the looks of it, Cassie wasn't even started. He was in for a long night.

A surge of energy shot through Tim's body. His limbs that had previously been fucked limp were now ready once again to move. They needed to move: he didn't want to just be getting fucked by his girlfriend, he wanted to participate in it. It was like Cassie's dick was reinvigorating him to go on. Fuck, he was so damn glad he hadn't used the dildo that her mom had given him. He wouldn't have been able to savor the moment like he was doing now if he had.

But what could he do? Cassie had him pressed against her with her entire might, and as Tim had been made aware, that was far more than he expected. And his legs were trapped beneath Cassie. He was at her mercy, her relentless, ass-pounding mercy. He could still move his arms though, so they would have to do. Fuck, he just wanted to touch her, to feel her all over. It wasn't fair that his ass was getting to experience Cassie's body. And it certainly wasn't fair to Cassie to let her do all the work and not join in.

Tim soon found out just how clever Cassie's trap had been. Even free to move around, his arms had a very limited range of motion. It didn't help that each thrust of her dick that hilted inside him, of which Tim was certain there were now multiple each second, made his entire body spasm in pleasure. Fuck, he could only really caress her shoulders and upper arms, and maybe, if he could just... Fuck, fuck, fuck, she'd definitely started slamming her hips harder up against him. Just from a little touch on her skin. God, he couldn't imagine what she would do if he just managed to- Yes! He'd done it! He'd managed to hook his hands under Cassie's elbows where he finally found his prize -- her tits.

Fuck, if it wasn't for Cassie's steel hard and burning hot cock impaling him at Mach speed, Tim was certain her boobs smashed against his chest like they were would be making him cum just as much. Fuck, they were just so massive, so soft... He could swear he could feel her heart beat in her chest through them. It pumped at an incredible rate. It had to, to keep Cassie's raging erection going and pounding Tim's ass as she was. Tim's hands snaked up in the cramped space between their bodies and, like a little kid opening presents on Christmas, wrapped around as much of Cassie's boobs as they could.

Cassie's cock throbbed. It throbbed! Tim was certain he felt it. It was honestly difficult not to, when the monstrous dick buried balls deep inside you suddenly balloons out to even more unreal proportions. Cassie's thrusts might not have slowed down even a bit, but Tim was now certain she was enjoying him playing with her tits. And, fuck, he was enjoying it too. He'd played with her boobs before, but she'd always had clothes on then. And these last few days, most of Tim's focus had been on a certain other part of Cassie that had just given him his... fourth? Fifth dry orgasm? He'd lost count. Fuck, Cassie was really paying him back what she owed him fast.

Fuck, Cassie's tits felt so nice in his hands. He could grope and feel them all over, his palms far too small to cup them fully. Maybe if he used both hands on one? Nope, no luck, God, they were just too big. And so soft! And they were all his, to feel, to grope, to play with... to worship. Fuck, all of Cassie was his to worship. And to please.

Tim gently squeezed his hands, earning him yet another throb from Cassie. Fuck, it was like he had his hands on the controls to her dick. Ooh, whatever was he going to do with so much power in his hands? Abuse if, of course. He began groping and squeezing all over Cassie's mountainous breasts, something which she couldn't stop him from doing. And by the feel of her pole throbbing and bulging like mad as she seemed to saw into him even faster, it seemed like she wouldn't stop him even if she could. Cassie really seemed to be enjoying the attention Tim was giving her tits. So he couldn't stop there. He had to keep finding new ways to pleasure her.

It was the least he could do, given she was fucking yet another orgasm out of him. Fuck, his asscheeks were on fire! He could clearly feel the place where Cassie's balls had been slapping against all this time. He was certain they had turned red by now from the repeated pummeling they were receiving. Though the feeling of her thunderous throbbing cock rearranging his guts and smashing his prostate drowned out any pain there might have been and only left pleasure. Pleasure that he just couldn't describe, but he knew he wanted more of.

1...34567...15