A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly inching through what seemed to be endless fields of boob, Tim finally found his next prize: Cassie's nipples. Even sandwiched up against Tim's chest, they'd gotten so aroused as to stiffen up and poke at his skin. Fuck, it seemed like every part of Cassie's body really wanted to poke Tim.

His fingers gently wrapped around Cassie's nipples. Suddenly, her thrusts stopped. Instead, as Tim slowly began rubbing the stiffened nips, she started pulling more and more of her dick out of his ass. Fuck, Tim hoped what he was thinking was correct. He stopped when he could feel only her head still buried in him and keeping his ass stretched to his new favorite size. And then he squeezed his hands.

Tim's eyes nearly rolled back into his skull. He'd been right. He'd been so fucking right! He opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out. No air came out even. And it wasn't even a scream of pain, no, it was one of pure bliss. He wanted to let Cassie know just what she'd done to him, but he couldn't. He couldn't even cum, no matter how much his cock spasmed and his balls tightened, she'd just fucked him completely dry.

Upon getting her nipples squeezed, in perfect unison, Cassie had forced Tim's entire body down while simultaneously slamming her hips up. In the blink of an eye, she'd performed the magic trick of disappearing her entire mammoth cock inside Tim's ass. Twenty-two thick, throbbing, burning inches -- slammed balls deep in an instant. And then immediately pulled out and slammed back in, and again, and again, not giving Tim any chance to relax.

Fuck, if she did that just from Tim pinching her nipples, what would she do if he sucked on them? He had to try it. As much as he didn't want to let go of her perfect breasts, Tim needed his hands free so that he could move his body more easily. That had been the plan, at least. But Cassie had thrown a wrench in it when, immediately after Tim's hands were no longer between their bodies, she'd pulled hard on his lower back, Pulling Tim so close to her that he felt like his cock would get crushed between them. Fuck! He couldn't move at all like that. All he could do was barely raise his head and...

'Ca-'

Holy fuck. He couldn't even say her name. He barely managed to get a single syllable out before the overwhelming force of her thrusts knocked the air out of him. She had him under lock and key it seemed.

'Yeah? Is something wrong? Do you want me to stop?'

No fucking way. Tim raised his head a bit more so that he could look at Cassie. She was still busy absolutely pounding his backdoor, making the couch creak and shake so violently, you'd think there was an earthquake outside. And yet, she hadn't even broken a sweat! Whereas Tim could barely take a gasp of air in before Cassie's raging pillar reminded him just who owned his ass, Cassie was breathing slow and steady, as if she was relaxing in bed. Her demeanor was just so much different from the brutal assault her lower body was unleashing on Tim. Fuck, how did she have such amazing stamina when it came to this?

'No...'

Fuuuck. He really thought he'd be able to finish that sentence. Come on, Tim. You can do it. He had to do it. Otherwise, she might stop. And that was the last thing he wanted, and if his feeling was correct, despite her expression not showing it, it was the last thing Cassie wanted as well.

Steeling himself for what he was about to do, Tim lowered his head until his forehead touched Cassie's. He was so glad she'd hugged him so tightly, it made the descent so much easier. Their eyes met, and suddenly neither of them wanted to ever blink again. Fighting against the overwhelming pressure, Tim managed to slow his breathing for just long enough to get a single word out.

'Harder.'

Cassie was in heaven. No, not heaven, heaven was nothing compared to where she was now. Tim's tongue battled hers for control of their mouths. She could feel his rapid, irregular breaths as it made his tongue move erratically all over her. He was going wild, and taking her along for the ride. And she knew the exact reason for it.

Down below, her dick pulsed. Fuck, Tim's ass felt divine wrapped around her fuckstick. Beyond divine even. Cassie had fucked more asses in her life than she'd dared to count, and eventually, she'd fucked each and everyone into a perfect cock sheath. But this was different. Tim's ass didn't feel like a sheathe. It didn't feel like it was being forced to make room for her, no, instead it felt very much like it was welcoming her in, embracing her massive dick. It felt like her dick belonged in Tim's ass, like they had been two halves of the same whole that were finally together.

She hadn't imagined it would've felt like that. Even though she'd finally relented after Tim had bent her over the back of the couch and satisfied fantasies Cassie hadn't even been aware of, she had still been a little terrified secretly. Terrified that, despite Tim's overwhelming protests, he still hadn't really known just what he was getting himself into. And she was right, he really had no idea. But he had wanted it, and there had been nothing Cassie could do other than respect his wishes.

So she'd tried to mentally block out fact that it was Tim that had sat down on her dick, ready and unnervingly eager to get plowed. It had worked, for a time at least, just long enough for her to do a couple of quick strokes in and out and get into a rhythm. And then she'd heard him moan, something he himself had not noticed, God, he'd moaned so much! Cassie had recognized those moans. They weren't the moans people usually made when she fucked them, braindead and empty. They had been the same moans she'd caught herself making whenever Tim touched her body like only he could. When he looked at her and suddenly it was just the two of them in the whole world. When he said her name in her ear. Cassie knew that she loved Tim, and he'd proven, despite never having to, just how much he loved her. But those moans, they weren't love. They were lust.

Tim's moans had snapped her back to reality, and she couldn't have been happier. Even without knowing or intending to, Tim always managed to make her realize just how easy things could be. She could worry about every single thing in the world, but when her cock was jackhammering into the man she loved and making him squeal in pleasure uncontrollably, she just had to embrace it. And she had, tightening her already too-tight grip on Tim's body and continuing to do her absolute best to please her man. Hers, and no one else's.

But just like her, Tim had been resolved to please his girl as much as he could. When his hands had made their way to her breasts, Cassie's cock had spasmed so violently, she had worried she might just cum on the spot. She could feel just how big her dick had swelled with that throb, and apparently, so had Tim. And then he'd done it again! And again. God, with each new squeeze of her breasts, Cassie had tried to fuck him even harder, though it had proven impossible in their position. If she had wanted to go harder, she'd have had to let go, and she didn't want that, she wanted Tim closer than ever to her.

Until his hands had wandered to her nipples. They had always been sensitive, but with Tim on top of her and just the entire situation and everything they'd done, just the slightest touch had made Cassie's pussy gush on the couch below. She couldn't continue fucking him in such a state! She'd had to resort to slowing down, to her immense disappointment. She'd intended to ask him to be gentle, but then he'd started rubbing them, and that plan had blown up. She had only one option left, to warn him.

With each new tap, each new gentle feel of her nips, Cassie had made sure to pull just a bit more of her dick out of Tim, hoping he'd get the message. Either he wasn't or he was daring her to go on, as he had continued nonetheless. And then, just when Cassie had thought she had him figured out, Tim had once again surprised her. Cassie had been ready to completely pull out, as the stimulation on her nipples was simply too great for her to properly fuck. Yet just when she only had her head left inside him, prepped to pull out if he didn't stop, Tim had instead squeezed her nipples. Cassie's body had responded to the signal on its own, before her brain had even given the order -- her hips had thrust up, her hands had pushed his body down and she'd slammed her entire throbbing, pre-cum leaking cock in his ass in one brutal slam.

She'd hilted herself so hard inside him that she'd knocked his hands off her nipples, which meant she could resume fucking him like before. Fuck, she was going to pay him back so hard for that. How dare he give her so much pleasure when she was busy trying to completely reshape his insides? Couldn't he just stand still and accept a good dicking?

Apparently not, as not long after that she'd heard him try to speak up. God, he looked so cute, struggling to get the words out, maybe she shouldn't have impaled him like that. If he wanted to stop, she'd stop immediately, no matter how hard her dick was and how much she wanted to keep it inside him forever. But Tim, as always, seemed to have other plans. God, his eyes when he got closer to her! She could have just stayed with him like that forever, him on top of her, her railing away at his ass, the two looking at each other. Who would've thought just one word from Tim's lips was about to flip her daydream around completely?

'Harder.'

Fuck. Tim wanted more. He wouldn't have said that if he wasn- But harder? How much harder? Wasn't she already pounding him enough? Damn it, Cassie knew what she had to do. She didn't want to, but she had to just let go of Tim's body. But it felt so good having him this close to her! And what if she let go and then he ran awa-

Tim's tongue invading her mouth interrupted her thoughts at just the right time. 'He's not going anywhere. He wants to be here just as much as I want him to be here.' Cassie reminded herself. And then a switch flipped in her head. He wanted it harder. She was glad to oblige.

The pressure on Tim's back waned. He could no longer feel Cassie's arms wrapped around it. He was free to move again, not that he planned to. He was right where he wanted to be. Fuck, she kissed so go- She was slowing down! That's not what he wanted! Why was she- Oh!

Damn it, she really didn't want to stop fucking him for even a moment. But with how much Tim's hips were moving, Cassie wouldn't have had a chance to properly reposition herself. So, with great reluctance, she hooked her arms under his body, gripped his buttcheeks, and slowly brought all thrusting to a halt. It gave her just enough time to move her legs, no longer tangled up with Tim's own, and instead now planted the soles of her feet firmly on the couch cushion. She'd need the stability.

'Cass, what are you-' Tim finally managed to speak out, barely lifting his head off of hers. He was momentarily interrupted by Cassie's hands moving to grip him tightly by the hips. Wait, that was-

'For leverage.' Cassie smirked at him, lunging her lips upwards to connect with Tim's and bring him back to more important matters.

And then she thrust her hips up.

Tim's entire body shook as Cassie's balls connected with his cheeks. Not just his body even, the entire couch creaked violently. Fuck, this was nothing like before. It wasn't rapid, endless thrusts, but instead one powerful, ground-shaking slam. God, if her hands hadn't been keeping him firmly in place, Tim was certain she would've thrown him off the couch with that much force. She was even giving him some time to process things this time around. But, God, he could feel her pulling out again! He knew exactly what was coming his way so very soon. If he hadn't just orgasmed, he would've regretted telling her to go harder.

Cassie felt Tim's arms wrap around her head and neck. Seemed like she wasn't the only one that wanted the two to be closer than they could. Or maybe he just really felt that one plunge. She couldn't blame him, even her balls ached from how hard she'd bottomed out in him. Fuck, this was going to be so damn good! Tim had wanted harder, and she was going to give it to him. But he hadn't said anything about faster, so she was going to savor every single thrust. Every. Single. One.

Fuck, she hoped he'd forgive her if she was hurting him. But she just couldn't stop. Her dick had been most of the way out for too long, it was getting cold. It begged to be let back inside Tim's ass where it was warm and comfy. Cassie couldn't deny it now, could she? Lurching her hips, she once again slammed home. God, Tim's moans just invaded her mouth every time she did that! She wanted to feel that again! She pulled out once more, counted to three, and thrust back up. God, his breath was so hot! Tim's heart already belonged to Cassie. And her cock had made his ass its new home. Fuck, she was certain his tongue was spending more time in her mouth than his own. And now, so was his breath. But she wanted more, much more. She wanted everything, everything that Tim was, she wanted it to be hers.

Oh God, this was insane! Tim hadn't expected Cassie to get this forceful. Fuck every time she rammed her colossus of a cock inside him it felt like it was going to break him in half, in the absolutely most amazing way possible. Fuck, he wished she hadn't fucked him dry, god he'd be creaming the underside of her boobs with every single thrust of her dick. He knew his balls and cock ached, and of course they would, being forced into a new orgasm every couple of seconds, but he just couldn't feel it. He couldn't feel any pain from his buttcheeks either, even though every slap of Cassie's oversized nuts sounded so loud that if that was his face instead, Tim was certain he'd get knocked out. Fuck, she slammed in again! Nghhh! God, all he could feel was pleasure, overwhelming and intense, from Cassie's massive cock completely obliterating his prostate.

Fuck, how did a dick feel so damn good? Tim had never even considered it before, that getting fucked might feel so indescribably brilliant. Fuck, if he'd known, mayb-

'NGHHH-AHHH!'

Cassie had slammed her dick inside him so damn hard that even her hands had been unable to stop Tim's body from moving. Already mid-moan, his entire body had been thrust upwards, dislodging their lips and exposing his guttural moan to the world. No, no, no! He didn't want to be so far from her, he wanted to be close, to feel her breath on him, her tongue, her-

He was wrong. It wasn't a dick that was making him feel so good. Not any dick, at the very least. It was Cassie. No one else, even if they were just as big as her, hell even if they were bigger, would have ever made him feel like she did. So hot, so full, so... complete.

Her small, yet deceptively strong hands pulled him back until he was once again eye level with her. Before he could dive back in for a kiss, he felt her dick spreading his insides apart once again. Just the pressure from it was enough to get Tim to clench his eyes shut. But instead of pitch blackness, there in his mind was the image of the single most perfect girl he'd ever laid his eyes upon just moments before.

Cassie opened her eyes. She'd had to close them briefly when she'd managed to stop from kissing her again by pumping her overeager dick up his overly accepting butt. She'd knocked the air out of his lungs yet again, this time all over her face. It was so hot that it tickled, and she just couldn't help but giggle at it. God, she hoped he hadn't heard that!

But now her eyes were open again, and just in time, too, as Tim's opened to meet her. Suddenly, a bubble formed around the two of them shutting the outside world out. Tim let out a quiet sigh. Cassie bit her lip in response. He moved his head slowly closer to hers. She pulled her dick out just a tad more. He was getting so close. 'Just kiss me already, damn it!' Cassie thought, Tim's lips were so close that she could almost taste them. Yet his face drifted to the side in just the last moment.

'Cass...' God, his breath was so hot in her ear. Just his words were making her throb now. Fuck, hold it, girl, he had something to say!

'Yeah...' Her voice was raspy, her breaths shallow. Finally, she was showing at least some signs of getting tired.

Tim gulped. He didn't know why he wanted to say what he was about to say, but felt that he had to anyway. Maybe it was pointless, he'd said it so many times before, but he just had to say it again. Right then, right there.

'I love you.' Tears immediately streamed from Cassie's eyes. Her dick twitched violently. If she had bit her lip any harder, she would've torn it off. 'Fuck me.'

Tim hugged Cassie as hard as he could. Her boobs smashed against his chest. Her hands gripped his hips tighter, nails starting to dig into his skin. Time seemed to slow down when he felt Cassie's hips begin to move. Even though she was no doubt thrusting inside him at a breakneck speed, Tim could still feel everything so clearly, so smoothly. Inch by inch, he felt as his body accepted hers and the two became one. But even Cassie's prodigious pole had an end, and soon he felt the all too familiar feeling of her balls smacking against his cheeks. He knew the sound that was about to follow, and he knew it would be louder than ever before.

Crack!

Wha- That wasn't it! What the- What had just happened?! Was Cassie alri-

Creak!

Cassie's eyes went wide. She felt Tim's head move, and a moment later their eyes met, both equally confu-

Snap!

The two had been too enraptured with each other to ever notice the effects their lovemaking was having on the room. If they hadn't, they would've heard the straining creaking of the couch as it shook violently in tandem with their bodies. Each time Cassie had hilted herself inside Tim, the couch had responded with a painful crunch, its frame had simply never been constructed to endure such stress. That last, momentous thrust of Cassie's hips had finally done the job.

The bottom of the couch gave way first, the two long beams that were built to comfortably support three fully grown adults with ease snapping clean in the middle from the furious passion of two teenagers. Before the rest of the couch could follow and collapse in on itself, the back legs gave way, sending the entire thing tumbling backwards, with Cassie and Tim still on top of it. As if the two were in a car crash that had spun the vehicle out of control, their entire world spun around as various other pieces of the couch broke off during its brief, but impactful fall to the ground. The armrest that their heads had been propped up against -- broken clean off. The cushions -- joining the rest of the body of the couch getting sucked into the whirlpool the broken frame had made. And then, just as quickly as it had started, it was over.

When the proverbial dust settled, the couch was in shambles. Adding to all the previous damage, once the back had hit the floor, it had broken off the rest of the couch, and the body had then tumbled over it. Luckily, Cassie and Tim had managed to roll off before they could be crushed by the sad splinters of what was once a proud and happy piece of furniture, now only seeking vengeance for its untimely demise. The two were now laying on the floor just about a foot away from the wreckage, Tim on his back and Cassie on top of him, dick still firmly lodged inside his butt.

'Fuck, that was close. Cass, are you ok?' Tim spoke up first, his brain still processing what had just happened.

'Yeah, yeah, I'm... Oh God, what did we do?'

Tim could clearly see as a look of horror and worry overtook Cassie's face. Damn, he hated when she got like that. If he didn't hurry up and console her, she'd just shut herself in again.

'Come on, Cass, it's not that bad, things'll b-'

1...45678...15