A Jogger in the Park - Ray's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and my erection slapped against my stomach. "Look at that," she laughed, "you horny fuck."

"What? You think I didn't enjoy your pussy? I loved making you cum. Definitely, the high point of my day!"

She took my stiff rod in her hand, leaned over and kissed the head. She said, "Listen, I give lousy blow jobs. Really. None of my boyfriends, and I mean, none of them ever said I was any good at it. Maybe sometime you could show me how? Maybe on another guy. That would be so hot. Is that a deal?"

"Sure. Now, you know where I live. I'm at your service." I bowed.

She took my phone off the table and tapped her number into it. "And now, you know where I live, too. I have no roommates, no steady thing, and I frequently get horny at night. All be seeing you, Ray, and that was great. Kitty is still purring and will be for a while." She blew me an air kiss.

She left out the back gate. I could hear the distant sound of her unlocking a door down the street. Maybe I'll meet her again under the Gumbo Limbo trees. That is, if she has any nervous energy to expend. Or maybe, I will just await her call.

12