A Journey into the Lustful Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyon smirked. "I guess so. Shit, that was good." Anyon relaxed on the bed enjoying the after effect of his orgasm.

"So if you think you can handle more of that, I'm down with us fucking each other wherever and whenever, just like you have with those other women."

Anyon nodded. "I'd like that, but you're in control. Well you have some control. What I mean is that if you are going to reconcile with Gerry or meet someone else and it becomes exclusive this will end. If you want this to end, you will have that choice and same is true for me."

Marion agreed.

"Just so you know, I don't think you're a slut Marion. I only said that earlier for you to release some of your anger. "

Marion laughed. "Is that what that was? You pissed me off. Clearly it worked!"

"You don't see yourself the way others see you or even how I see you."

"Oh really and how do you and others see me."

"Well for one you're a very nice person. Very caring, just like when you brought me a sub, I knew you were genuine. You're obviously smart as you're a nurse. Then there are your looks. You're the trophy wife. Great body, sexy, and you work hard to keep your figure. I was surprised when I met Gerry. I was like, if my wife looked like that, I would never let myself go."

Marion appreciated the compliment. She didn't realize Anyon had paid so much attention to her.

"I guess what I'm saying is that, you're far more powerful than you think."

"Thank you Anyon. I appreciate that."

Anyon nodded. "Now if this is going to work, we need a safe word. A safe word that will tell us we are good for sex and we need to know if there are any ground rules."

Over the next few minutes, Anyon and Marion outlined how they would manage their relationship. Anyon asked many questions about her curiosity around sex. Marion also asked questions about his likes and desires. Both realized there was much to explore and for Marion this could be a very interesting journey. A journey into the unknown lust of her desires.

After finalizing some basics of their arrangement, Marion realized she needed to get back home. They kissed on the lips, which turned into a brief make-out session.

"This is going to be fun." Marion said.

"It sure will be."

"I'll see you soon!"

Anyon nodded and walked her to the front door of the house.

Under the still darkened skies, Marion made her way back home wearing her trench coat while wearing nothing underneath. She left her thong and lace bra at Anyon's house. She felt sexually gratified, but more importantly she felt like she had something to look forward to and despite the unknowns of her future, she felt confident she could handle it.

*

The Gamora's pool party was a typical party. The girls had friends over so there was a mix of teenage girls and boys swimming, flirting, and playing volleyball. Gerry and Marion had a group of friends all mingling and enjoying the warm weather while enjoying activities such as corn hole and horseshoes. There were also young children running around the yard chasing one another. Gerry wore an apron with a chef hat and was busy grilling food. To Marion he looked like a fake wannabe grill master and she was starting to find him pathetic. She on the other hand, had a new confidence and felt more like a young thirty year old. She wore a white bikini top with a white bikini bottom. Her tits were pushed up and as she walked around the yard, greeting and talking with guests as she wore a pink sunflower skirt that covered her lower half.

Friends had complimented her on her style and told her she looked amazing. She appreciated the praise and this only added to her confidence. As she walked and greeted people she couldn't help but notice some of her daughter's male friends checking her out. She was flattered, but knew these young men could not please her. She now had a very specific lover that helped her explore her deepest desires. She wondered where he was at the moment. She imagined his muscular fore-arms gripping her while he fucked her standing up from behind.

Marion made her way greeting guests at the cookout while her pussy tingled over thoughts of Anyon. Truthfully she didn't give a shit about most of these people, they were mostly friends with Gerry, but she did have some friendships with some of the wives of Gerry's friends.

As she walked back towards the house she noticed a group of teenage girls giggling and looking over at the entrance to their backyard. Marion figured some teenage boy had just entered the yard grabbing their attention. She noticed other woman were looking at whoever was coming, which piqued her curiosity. Marion turned in the direction and noticed it definitely wasn't a teenage boy, in fact it was the man that made her secretly cum. She watched as Anyon made his way through the yard as two woman approached him. It was Barbara Gifford and Renee Thompson. Both of these woman were very attractive and their husbands had been friends with Gerry for years. She watched as they spoke to Anyon who politely nodded as they must have introduced themselves. Anyon carried a bottle of wine in his hand.

Those bitches better not make a move on my man. Marion picked up the pace and headed over.

"I see you met our favorite neighbor!" Marion shouted out as she got closer to the three of them. Anyon looked over at her and smiled. Marion greeted Anyon with a friendly kiss on the cheek, a typical greeting that would not raise any awareness to their love affair.

"How's it going?" she asked.

"Good, I figured I'd stop by and say hello before I go play golf this afternoon."

"Now that sounds fun!" She turned and looked at the two women in front of them. "Anyon, this is Renee and Barbara. Their husbands have been friends with Gerry for the last twenty years.

Anyon nodded. "Pleasure to meet you Renee, Barbara, I'm Anyon, I live two houses down." Anyon pointed in the direction of his home.

"Have you lived in this neighborhood long?" Renee asked.

"Let's see, I bought the house three and half years ago now so I'm still fairly new."

Marion wondered if they thought Anyon lived with his parents and that's why he lived in this neighborhood. Both looked impressed when he told them he owned the house. "Anyon is a financial advisor in Boston and runs his own practice."

Anyon nodded graciously as Marion bragged about him.

"Wow, so you must be a busy individual with the market these days." Barbara asked.

"Yeah for sure. It's been a busy spring so far, but business is good, so I can't complain. Are you guys enjoying the pool? Great day for this party." Anyon diverted their attention away from himself.

"Absolutely, beautiful perfect day for this cookout! The food is great and nice to be mingling with people! I haven't seen some of these people pre-covid." Said Barbara.

"Yeah I can imagine."

Marion then asked Anyon if she wanted him to take the wine bottle for him.

"Oh yeah thanks Marion, I was going to show Gerry since he mentioned it last time I had dinner here.'

"Oh right, let me take you down to him. I need to speak with the big guy to see if I need to bring out more food."

"It was nice meeting you." Anyon said to the two women.

"Nice meeting you Anyon."

Together Marion and Anyon walked towards Gerry. It would be a brief walk, but enough time for Marion to say what she wanted to say. "Are you going to fuck me before you leave?"

Without missing a step, Anyon said, "Why do you think I'm here?"

Marion could feel the horniness ignite in her pussy. She looked at him, with devilish grin on her face. "I want you to pound me until I cum"

"I plan to."

They reached Gerry and Anyon watched as Marion put on a fake smile and greeted her husband. "Anyon brought you some wine."

"Oh did he now!" Gerry was excited and moved towards Anyon. "You want any food, we have burgers, hot dogs, chicken, and steak tips!" Gerry proudly displayed a table of food.

"Looks great Gerry! Well done. I brought you a little gift." Anyon decided to change the subject since he wasn't really hungry.

Anyon handed the bottle to Gerry. Truthfully Anyon didn't drink wine or alcohol so he really didn't know anything about it. One of his clients was a wine distributor and gave Anyon a bottle a year ago. Gerry was a wine connoisseur and talked about wine when they had dinner. Anyon figured since he was now fucking his wife, he might as well give the guy something in return.

Gerry took the bottle and studied it. "Oh wow, this is quite a bottle. A Caymus Cabernet Special Selection 2017. I'm impressed Anyon thank you very much. Where did you get this? I'll plan on having this tonight. Thank you very much!" Gerry was clearly impressed.

"I have a client that's in the industry and gave me a bottle."

"Well that's a great client! You tell him I appreciate this and if he ever has any other special bottles you let me know!"

Anyon nodded. "Sure! Will do. I can't stay long, I have a golf outing that I'm headed over to, but I wanted to stop by and sell hello."

"That sounds like fun. You should take Marion sometime, she's always expressed interest in golfing. Me on the other hand, I've always preferred Bocce."

"Never played."

"You'll have to play sometime with me then. It's fun."

Marion shook her head and rolled her eyes. She hated Bocce.

"Well listen Hun, Anyon has to get going and I need to bring out another platter of fruit for the kids over there."

"Sounds good. I need to attend to my meat here. Thank you again Anyon! Hope to see you soon!"

"Will do Gerry, take care."

"I'll walk you out." Marion and Anyon turned in the direction of the house and walked back.

"You know Anyon, there's a part of me that wants all these woman here, including those teenage girls, to know that I'm going to get fucked by the hottest guy here."

Anyon's cock twitched in his pants. He could feel his cock harden as they walked.

They reached the gate that led to the front yard. Marion again leaned in again and kissed his cheek. "Meet me at the front door. See you in a minute!"

Anyon smiled at Marion and walked out. Quickly he moved out of the backyard and looked for anyone to see if they would spot him going towards the front door of the Gamora's house. The coast was clear and he pretended as if he had forgotten something and headed to the front door. Anyon even pretended to ring the doorbell, but a touch on the door would signal Marion that he was there.

Marion was already on the other side of the door and gave it ten seconds before opening the door. She smiled innocently and moved over to let Anyon in. The minute the door closed Anyon and Marion embraced with a passionate kiss. The two of them were hungry for one another and devoured each other. Anyon kissed her neck and Marion arched her head back moaning as the kisses assaulted her neck.

"Oh God, I need you so bad Anyon. My pussy is aching for you!"

Marion and Anyon made their way kissing to the guest bedroom which was on the first floor of her home. Fortunately the blinds to the room were closed and as Anyon pressed Marion against the door, Marion locked it. Just as she did, Anyon untied her white bikini top exposing her tits. He inhaled her pink hard nipples as Marion moaned in pleasure.

This would need to be a quick.

Marion dropped to her knees and undid Anyon's belt and zipper. He wore khaki golf pants and she could easily see the bulge in his shorts. She stroked him as she undid the button. Marion pulled down his shorts and briefs exposing his large thick member. Without any hesitation she sucked his cock bobbing up and down working the head and shaft into her mouth. She stroked him vigorously as she did.

"I need you to pound me. I had to plunge a dildo deep inside me last night since we couldn't meet up." She stroked him more sending pleasure to his cock.

Anyon nodded in lust, then pushed her head one more time on his swollen member. Marion sucked hard and then could feel herself being pulled up by his strong arms. Anyon moved her over to the bed and untied the long skirt. It fell to the floor and Anyon could see Marion's white bikini bottom and thick ass. He slapped it hard and ripped her bottom to her ankles. Anyon placed himself directly behind her and then pushed her head down to the bed. Marion grabbed the bed and let her ass hang in the air.

Anyon didn't waste any time. He pushed his cock into her wet pussy and started thrusting hard.

Marion moaned quietly but she could have screamed from the pleasure. Anyon fucked her hard and Marion gripped on to the bed and hung on for the ride. She was so turned on. So many people were outside in her backyard and here she was getting fucked hard from behind by a stud twenty years younger. She felt like such a slut.

Marion could feel her tits bouncing up and down against her chest as she took the pounding. She even looked behind her at Anyon and he immediately made eye contact with her. "So fucking good!" Marion whispered. "I'm gonna cum!"

Just before she came both Anyon and Marion could hear some muffled voices. The people were moving closer and their words became clearer. It was Renee and Barbara. Marion looked at Anyon and smiled. "Keep fucking me."

Anyon agreed, but he slowed his pace so that the two woman who were now just outside the guest room door could not hear the slapping noise from Anyon's hips slamming into Marion's thick ass. Hearing the two woman outside the door made this sexual experience ever more exciting for the both of them.

As Marion and Anyon fucked, Barbara and Renee could be heard talking outside the room. Someone had even tried opening the door. Anyon immediately stopped fucking Marion, but since it was locked they must have stepped into the bathroom next to the guest room. Anyon and Marion made their way to the wall and heard a thumping noise. Marion pressed her ear against the wall and could hear quiet moaning. She looked at Anyon and whispered "You have to hear this!"

Anyon put his ear to the wall facing Marion.

"Oh my god Renee, yes! Eat my pussy!"

Anyon and Marion smiled. "Holy shit they're fucking"

Anyon was so turned on by Marion and the oral sex happening next door that he pumped his dick into her. Marion whimpered as the thick shaft penetrated her once again. She was so shocked that Barbara and Renee where hooking up. It was actually quite unbelievable. She never had any inclination they were sexually attracted to one another. Although that didn't really matter now as Marion's pussy was being fucked by Anyon. In fact that was the only thing that mattered at this point, but Renee and Barbara had created a whole other level to their fucking by creating more lust and eroticism.

Anyon pumped her hard and fast and both of them did not care if the couple in the room next door could hear them. If anything this made the sex between Anyon and Marion even more competitive not wanting to be outdone by the women in the bathroom next door pleasuring one another.

The pleasure was immense as Marion looked back at Anyon and her hands held her against the wall. She told him to fuck her harder, which he did. Anyon grabbed the back of her shoulders and thrusted himself deep within her loins. Marion could hear the slapping noise, and could feel her wetness gliding down her legs. Both Anyon and Marion could hear Barbara moaning through the wall. If only they could see the pussy licking happening in the next room.

In the bathroom, Renee and Barbara could hear the slapping noises and hands on the wall as a woman was clearly being fucked. "Looks like someone has our idea." Renee said as she lapped at Barbara's pink pussy lips with her tongue. Barbara moaned as she could feel Renee's tongue hit her clit.

"Oh fuck. I love when you lick my pussy. It feels so good. I want you to scissor me Renee! I want to feel your pussy as I cum."

Renee agreed hungrily. They placed a towel from the nearby closet on the ground and Barbara got on the bottom. Renee straddled Barbara so that she and Barbara were diagonal from one another. This would allow them to connect their pussies. Renee rubbed her pussy making it wet and then dropped herself down on Barbara. Once their pussies connected, both woman could feel their pussy juice connect and combine as one. Renee started thrusting herself side to side in between Barbara's legs. It was so hot having two warm, wet pussies coming together. To top it off they could hear the woman next door moaning louder now, telling her lover she was going to cum. Both Barb and Renee mouthed in unison, Marion?

Marion had her legs up in the air as Anyon drilled into her. The deepness in which he was hitting was all so good. She loved seeing her legs and feet on his shoulders as he drove his cock inside her. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Marion couldn't hold back. The pleasure was immense. Marion's pussy pulsated as Anyon pumped her. Anyon watched as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her mouth opened wide with a long moan sound. He continued to drive inside her watching her big beautiful tits bounce up and down. Her hard nipples jutted out from the areolas. Anyon looked down and watched as his cock penetrated her pink pussy lips and Marion's wetness coated Anyon's shaft.

Marion looked up at him after coming down from the natural high of her orgasm. She wanted him to cum and she wanted to tell him how much she appreciated him. She opened her legs and Anyon held her legs to the side. She could see his rock hard abs flexing as he fucked her. His chiseled chest and muscular arms all flexed with power as his body worked together to pump his cock inside of her.

"You are so fucking sexy. I love when you fuck me! I want you to cum Anyon. I want that load. Will you cum in my mouth? I need to taste you!" Marion took her finger and sucked it.

Anyon loved the dirty talk and found Marion so sexy sucking on her finger. The next thing she did put him over the edge. Marion put her hands between her legs and put his cock between her pointer and middle finger and squeezed. The extra friction from the tightness put him over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum Marion."

"Cum for me baby. Give me your cum!"

Anyon could feel his shaft begin to pulsate. He quickly pulled out and with cat like quickness Marion scooted to the edge of the bed and opened her mouth. Anyon quickly stuck his cock in her mouth and gave into the release. Marion could feel wave after wave of warm, salty cum shoot into her mouth. She swallowed rapidly to make sure she swallowed every drop.

As Anyon released his seed into Marion's mouth, both Barbara and Renee were finishing their sexual interlude. Renee's pussy rubbed directly over Barbara's clit sending electricity between the two of them as they scissored. Renee picked up her pace and intensity and with the sounds of Marion coming next door, both moaned in ecstasy as they reached their orgasm.

Marion and Anyon quickly put on their cloths. "I bet to get back out there before people start wondering where the hell I am!"

Anyon smiled and nodded buckling his belt.

Once dressed they quickly kissed on the mouth. "Will I see you tonight?" Anyon asked.

"Of course! Once he's in bed, I'll be over. He'll be passed out with that wine you gave him and of his Ambien. The girls are sleeping out. So you get me all night."

They kissed one more time. "You should head out first."

Anyon winked at her, but before he did, he gave her tits one last suck on her nipples.

Marion moaned as the pleasure of a mouth on her nipples turned her on. It always did.

Anyon stopped abruptly and then headed out the door.

What a tease.

Marion finished getting dressed and headed out into the kitchen to get the fruit. She had not heard the bathroom door open yet and she wondered how this would play out. She actually didn't care knowing that she along with Barb and Renee were all cheating on their husbands. For now she would pretend as if nothing happened. Marion grabbed the tray of fruit and headed outside.