A Journey into the Lustful Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerry was still by the grill speaking with his buddies. He was completely oblivious to the fact that his wife just got her pussy drilled and had come all over another man's cock. There was something about cheating on Gerry that made her affair even more exciting. Marion felt powerful and again it made her pussy wet. As Marion placed the tray of fruit on the table, she watched as Renee and Barbara came out of the house. She looked for their husbands. She saw Brian and Bill standing over next to Gerry laughing and talking. She wondered if they knew their wives were cheating on them with one another.

What a crazy world I'm living in right now.

When the kids saw the fruit on table they flocked to it like moths to a flame. Marion decided she would mingle with the other adults and as she walked towards the pool, Barbara and Renee came right towards her. Marion expected to be confronted. She didn't care, they were just as guilty as she was.

"Marion do you have any more juice boxes for the kids? They seem to have run out." Barbara asked.

It was not the question she was expecting, but maybe they were looking to make small talk.

"I think so. I think I may have some back in the house. I can grab some."

"Great. We will give you some help!" Renee was not asking. They were going to help no matter what.

"Okay. Sure."

The three women walked into the house and didn't say anything. There seemed to be a little tension between the two women towards Marion, but Marion felt relaxed and confident. Once they entered the house away from ears, Marion had no idea what to expect so she acted normal as if nothing had happened. Marion opened the cupboard door and got the juice boxes. She could feel eyes on her and looked up to see Barbara and Renee staring at her.

"How's it going ladies?"

The two woman looked at each other, surprised by Marion's nonchalant tone.

"Marion, we know what you were doing. How could you do such a thing to Gerry?" Renee asked in a serious tone.

Marion looked at them. The two women were clearly trying to be on the offensive, but she couldn't help but wonder if they were joking with her. After all, the two of them were having sex in the room next to her.

"What do you mean ladies?"

"We overheard you in the guest bedroom with that guy Anyon!" Barbara said.

"Oh, I see. So you overheard me, while I overheard you two in my guest bathroom?"

Barbara and Renee looked at one another. It was a look like, oh shit she does know. What would Marion do next? Would she blab to their husbands? Marion could see the unease on their faces.

"Ladies, there shouldn't be any concern here. We are all guilty of infidelity. As for me I really don't care what you are doing with one another. I'm not going to say anything, your secret is safe with me. Can you keep my secret a secret?"

Barbara and Renee looked more relaxed and made their way over to Marion to help with the juice boxes. They were both impressed with Marion. She seemed so much more confident and they were grateful for her silence.

"We won't say anything about you as well, but you have to tell us how this happened? I mean that is one hot man and you're incredibly sexy as well, but he's also twenty years younger, right? How did this all come about?"

Marion looked at the two woman. Could this be the beginning of an actual friendship with Barb and Renee? They had always been acquaintances and Gerry was much closer to their husbands more than she was friends with them. She had never really given them a chance. Maybe she could open up to them? Maybe this would bring them all closer? If it didn't bring them closer than so be it.

"Well it's a long story, but if I tell you, you have to tell me how you guys got together."

"Deal!" said Renee.

The three women picked up the cases of juice boxes and head outside together. Marion was the first to talk and her story actually started with Gerry. If their friendship evolved, she may even tell them about her voyeurism, but for now Gerry would be the starting point.

*

Marion walked into her bedroom. The room was a perfect temperature. The blinds were closed and the room was fairly dark as little light penetrated her bedroom. It felt refreshing to be standing in her cool bedroom after coming in from the heat blast radiating from outside. Gerry was gone for a business trip and the girls were staying with friends in Maine for the week.

Being alone excited her. She was going to play with herself. She took off her heels, then proceeded to pull down her white shorts revealing a thin black thong. She pulled off her black V-neck shirt and dropped it to the floor. She wore a lace black bra with her tits flowing over the cups. She walked to her slider and peaked out of the blinds to look over at Anyon's home. Her pussy awoke as she imagined all that she had seen and all that transpired with him. Her finger touched her pussy through the skimpy fabric of her panties.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?"

A voice cut through the darkness.

Marion could feel strong arms grab her. She first felt a strong hand cover her mouth while another hand grabbed her right arm.

"You're not allowed to touch your pussy without me. You've been bad Marion, and now you will pay the consequences."

Marion's pussy erupted with wetness. She was so turned on as she was manhandled towards her bed. She had no idea what was going to happen, but she felt powerless and at the mercy of her intruder.

Marion's hands were tied to edge of the bed forcing her to stand with her ass in the air, completely exposed. The voice returned to her ear. "You know what Marion, I think it's time you learned your lesson." The intruder placed panties into her mouth. "Don't you dare spit these out."

The sting that crossed her ass was painful and she buckled under the first slap. Then another slap on her other ass cheek, caused her to whimper.

"This is what you get for trying to play with your pussy without me. You have to pay for your indiscretions."

Once again the stinging returned as another slap crossed her ass cheek.

"Oh!" Marion blurted out which was muffled by the panties in her mouth.

Another slap crossed her ass.

Marion could feel her pussy tighten. She was so turned on.

"Who are you Marion, what are you Marion" the voice again returned to her ear again.

Slap.

"Oh, Oh!"

Slap.

"I can't hear you Marion, who are you?

Slap.

"Oh shit!" Another muffled sound came from her mouth.

Slap!

"I'm, I'm, I'm..." Marion tried to announce her words through the pleasure of the slaps and trying to annunciate through the panties.

Slap!

Finally she screamed out mumbling her words through the panties.

"I'm your fucking bitch!"

Slap.

"Oh shit, I'm your fucking slut!"

Slap.

"That's right, you're my fucking slut."

Marin moaned and screamed as her intruder's cock penetrated her throbbing, wet pussy.

"Holy fucking shit!"

Marion could feel the thickness inside of her. With each thrust she took, her body got closer to her orgasm. She could feel her legs weakening. She could hear the slapping noise as her body took a pounding from behind.

The voice returned to her ear. "You like that don't you my slut. You like being tied up and fucked?"

Marion could feel her intruder's kiss on her ear and then nibble at the ear lobe. Once he was done, a long hard slap found her ass again, which followed with her hair being pulled back.

"Oh shit, oh shit!"

Marion felt completely submissive, she felt completely dominated. Her pussy ached as the cock penetrated her. She was lost in passion and lust and her body felt like it was going to explode. She was ready to cum.

"Are you close?"

"Oh yes, yes, I'm ready to cum!"

Immediately, the thrusting stopped.

Her intruder completely pulled out of her.

"You can't cum yet. You know my rule! Don't fucking cum Marion!"

The intruder moved in front of her. He was completely nude and his chiseled body flexed with every step. He climbed on the bed and kneeled in front of her. Without any warning he pulled her head back by her hair and removed the panties from her mouth. Within seconds he replaced the panties with his cock in her mouth.

Marion complied and sucked the swollen member with her mouth. She didn't really have a choice as her intruder's hand was on the back of her head guiding his cock deeper in her mouth.

"That's right my slut, you suck my cock."

Marion took the thick shaft into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. She had no way to use her hands so she just focused on the cock with her mouth. Marion wished she could be fucked while she sucked his cock, her pussy ached and she could feel her own wetness between her groins. It was so sexy to feel like a slut. Then she realized she had some control. She could blow him so good that he would be forced to fuck her. Marion maximized her effort and blew his cock to the best of her ability. Marion bobbed on the shaft, and then pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, gagging as his cock hit the back of her throat.

"You're hungry for my cock aren't you?!"

Marion answered his questions with a fast pace bobbing and then finished with one long deep throat as she kept the cock at the back of her throat.

Just then the intruder pulled his cock out of her mouth. He grabbed Marion's head and pulled it back. Then he dropped his balls in her mouth. Marion sucked his balls with a ferocity of hunger. She licked them and then sucked them. She wanted that cock inside her and she would do whatever she could to get it.

She sucked one ball then the other. She licked him while he stroked his cock.

"Good slut!" Now you can get your payment!"

Marion could feel him move behind her. For a moment he just stood there waiting, building some tension.

Then it happened.

Slap!

His powerful hand crossed her ass checks.

Slap!

Marion leaned her body against the bed rail, as her legs began to buckle. Her wetness was overwhelming.

Slap!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Slap!

Marion could barely stand.

Slap!

"Oh my god!"

She wanted to cum and she needed to be fucked, but she knew she couldn't ask. She knew he was in control and every request would be denied. She was at his mercy.

One final slap and immediately she felt it. Her intruder's tongue was licking her pussy from behind. She could feel the warm, wet tongue licking her from her asshole all the way to her swollen clit. As she was sucked, she could feel a finger slip inside her wet pussy.

Marion moaned in ecstasy. The pleasure radiated through her body. It wouldn't be long now until she would cum. She focused on the tongue lapping at her pussy. She focused on the finger penetrating her. It was so hot to be in this position. She was being dominated, tied up, and spanked. A true fantasy coming together. On top of that, it felt so damn good doing something for herself at the moment. She loved cheating on Gerry. It made her feel like a true slut and it made her horny to be exploring the darker sides of her sexuality.

The intruder stopped pleasuring her. Her pussy was on fire and she needed her release.

"Please, I need you to finish me. I'm begging you to finish this pussy!" Marion broke the rule, she couldn't take the delay anymore.

Her intruder came up from behind her and again spoke into her ear.

What did you say?

"Please, I need you to finish me. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Begging won't help you here."

Slap!

"You broke the rule."

Marion's ass cheeks recoiled as the strong hand collided with her bare skin. Her ass was stinging, but her pussy needed to be finished. The intruder slapped her ass another time, and then moved his hands toward her hard swollen nipples. The man got underneath her and rubbed both of her nipples. Then his mouth found her hard nipples and started sucking on them. Marion moaned as her nipples were pleasured.

Her intruder then squeezed one nipple and then lightly bit her other nipple.

"Oh fuck."

Marion was lost in lust. Her pussy throbbed for attention while her tits were assaulted with sucking, biting, and even a twisting of her nipples. Never would she have imagined the pleasure she would get from the world of pain, passion, pleasure, dominance, and lust.

"Oh yes, yes!"

Marion never realized how much she loved being controlled or dominated. She loved being submissive. Then once again, the pair of panties entered her mouth and then finally she received what she wanted, the intruder's cock buried inside her. Once again his hands returned to her hips as he thrusted inside her. Marion could feel the thick shaft penetrate her deeply.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, Fuck me!" Marion's voice was soft as she said this and muffled. She was about to cum and the intruder knew it. Marion could not hold back any longer and just gave in to the pleasure bursting from her pussy.

Marion began to orgasm and as she did, her intruder thrusted his cock hard insider her while slapping her ass at the exact time. Marion's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she shouted, "I'm coming, I'm coming. Yes, fuck, yes! Finally!" Of course the sounds were muffled.

Marion could barely stand as the orgasm ripped through her body. She wanted to collapse right there. Her hands, were still tied and she could still feel the cock deep inside her.

The voice returned her ear. "I'm gonna cum and this time, I'm gonna cum all over your pussy and ass."

Marion just nodded. She was exhausted

The intruder found his rhythm. Marion could feel his powerful thrusts driving his throbbing rod inside her. She could hear his primal voice as he orgasmed. Just as he said he would, Marion could feel his warm spunk coat the outside of her asshole and pussy. She could see the cum dripping to the floor after falling from her body.

Then the intruder untied her wrists and the ropes fell to the floor. He pulled the panties from her mouth. She grabbed him and kissed him deeply on the lips.

"That was exactly what I needed and wanted! Next time though, I want you to cum in my pussy!

"I can arrange that."

Marion was then picked up and thrown on the bed. In an instance her legs were up in the air resting on the intruder's shoulders.

"By the way where did you get those panties from?"

"Those were from Haley. Never washed."

She felt the cock penetrate her again! There was an intense excitement knowing that she had another woman's panties in her mouth.

"Oh my god. You are so fucking hot. Fuck me again Anyon!"

*

It was around 4:30 in the morning as Marion jogged down the road. Marion felt rejuvenated. Anyon had just fucked her hard. She came hard on his cock and for the first time he had dumped a massive load inside her. It was so much cum that when she got home and went to the bathroom she could see his cum leaking from her lips.

Her next move even surprised her. As the cum leaked out, she took her finger and swiped the thick liquid and tasted it with her mouth. A shock-wave of adrenaline and excitement jetted through her body. Marion stuck a finger inside her pussy and jacked herself. Her pussy and mind fell into a state of lust. She quickly grabbed her phone and called Anyon.

Anyon answered on the second ring.

"Listen to me. I need you to come over her and fuck me right now."

Within minutes, Anyon arrived at her front door. She kissed him the minute he entered her door way.

"Come with me."

Anyon followed Marion up the stairs to her bedroom. As they reached the top stairs, Marion turned around and put her finger to her lip. She was indicating for him to be quiet. When he reached the top of the stairs, Marion looked at him and dropped her silk black robe, exposing her naked body. She kissed him on the lips and grabbed his swollen cock through his shorts. She put her mouth to his ear, stroked his shaft, and whispered, "Fuck me in my bedroom while my husband sleeps." Marion continued stroking his hard cock as she said this.

Anyon nodded.

Together they walked into the bedroom. Marion pulled his hand and brought Anyon to the center of the room in front of her bed. There was Gerry sleeping soundly. Marion dropped to her knees and sucked Anyon's cock. While she sucked she fingered her wet pussy mixed with Anyon's cum.

Marion sucked his cock with a vigor she had not done before. Anyon could tell she was horny and the sound of her sucking noises made him want to cum in her pretty mouth. Marion stroked and sucked at the same time and it was hard for him to keep his composure. Marion felt like a teenager sucking off her boyfriend in her bedroom with the heightened excitement knowing she could get caught. This of course was different, rather than her parents catching her, this would be her husband waking up seeing her take a cock in her mouth while on her knees.

Her finger was working her clit which only increased her excitement. She needed to cum and she was going to cum hard. She got off her knees and wrapped her arms around Anyon's neck. Marion and Anyon kissed passionately as Anyon squeezed her tits. Marion could feel him kiss her neck and with his mouth so close to her ear she said, "Don't hold back. Pound me. He won't wake up, he took two Ambiens. Fuck me hard until I cum all over your cock. Cum inside me again Anyon. I need your cim"

Standing there, Marion could feel Anyon's powerful hands and arms grab her ass and lift her off the ground. Anyon inserted his cock and started fucking Marion standing up. Marion had never been in this position. It was thrilling to be held by such a strong man driving his cock inside her while she was off the ground. She looked over at Gerry who was passed out like a baby while a cock penetrated her deeply.

Fuck you Gerry.

Anyon could feel Marion start to thrust him back moving her hips up and down as he held her. He gave her some control and let her fuck him. Marion bounced while Anyon just held her. She moaned in his ear. "Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes Anyon. Fuck me baby!"

Anyon knew if she wanted to be pounded he would need her to be on the ground. After a few more pumps he put her feet on the ground and kissed her, then he turned her around and bent her over. He spoke for the first time.

"Pound town."

Marion looked behind her and bit her lip. "Hmmm, yes baby." Marion used her hand to spread her ass cheeks apart. Anyon could see Marion's puckered asshole and glistening wet pussy. He took his cock and first rubbed her clit with his mushroom head then he moved his cock to the entrance of her pussy. He stuck the head inside her then pulled out. Once again he rubbed the head over her clit and then stuck the head back into her pussy. He did this another three times and then finally stuck his cock all the way inside Marion.

Marion took the pounding. Anyon fucked her with all his strength. At one point he had both her arms behind her back as he thrusted his cock inside her. Marion felt so lost in her lust that she moaned out loud a few times and Anyon had to cover her mouth. His hand muffled the sounds, but Anyon could tell she was enjoying the pleasure. He was too. Anyon gave her one last surprise, as he fucked her. His thumb found the entrance to her ass. With Marion's own pussy juice, Anyon coated his thumb and pushed it inside Marion's asshole.

Marion buckled as the pleasure ripped through her body. She came immediately. Every nerve ending in her body was firing at the same time as she moaned. Anyon needed to quickly put his hand to her mouth and cover it. Marion's legs buckled and she fell to the floor. Anyon slowly guided her to the floor, keeping his cock inside her.

Anyon continued fucking her and Marion continued to take the pounding while she whimpered quietly on the floor with her ass in the air. As Anyon moved his hand back to grab her hips, she took the thumb that was in her ass and sucked it. For the first time Marion had tasted her own ass.