A Journey to Control Ch. 06

Story Info
Back home I have a new experience... and get a surprise.
2.8k words
4.75
2.9k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 -- Home

I can't tell you how many times I relived that business trip and my interaction with Ms. Evelyn. Flashing back on the fun times - the way She sensed my needs and how to push me deeper and deeper into my submissive exhibitionist fantasies. The mental side of domination/submission has always been just as important to me as the physical side and She knew how to play me like a virtuoso with a musical instrument. But as time went on, the demands of work intruded and the extent of my exploration of these fantasies went back to reading stories online.

I maintained email contact with Ms. Evelyn. She was so intelligent and mentally stimulating! It really made me long to have those types of experiences again. I had previously checked, and we did have a local Club Fem chapter and even though it didn't seem likely I would have the chance to experience it, I kept up with their schedule of events.

One night over dinner, my wife told me she was thinking about meeting her sister at the beach for a few days at the end of the month. She said I was welcome to come along, but it was going to mostly be a "girl's trip". I definitely got the message that I would be a fifth wheel, so I told her to have fun and I would just catch up on work here.

When they finalized dates for their trip, it triggered something in the back of my mind. I double checked the Club Fem website and saw where they had a party scheduled for the Saturday night during their trip. I emailed the Head Mistress of the local chapter and She told me as long as I attended a munch before the day of the party and was screened that I was definitely welcome to attend.

The munch was at a local Mexican restaurant the following Sunday. So, I made up the excuse that I was going to run some errands and went to check it out. They had a private room at the restaurant that gave a little privacy, but there wasn't a huge crowd in attendance. Probably 3 or 4 Dommes and twice that many subs. A very imposing tall African-American Domme greeted me and introduced Herself as Mistress Sadie, the Head Mistress of the local chapter.

The munch was fun and even though I didn't really hit it off with any of the Dommes, everyone was very nice to me and made me look forward to the party. Mistress Sadie had explained the ground rules of the party to me and they were very similar to the party where I had met Ms. Evelyn.

The night of the party, I decided on wearing a thong again. I did a little grooming and checked out my reflection in the mirror. The memories of my last party flooded into my mind and I noted again how a woman's thong really didn't do a very good job of covering the male anatomy!

When I arrived at the party, I was greeted at the door and showed where to undress. I took a few deep breaths and tried to get the butterflies in my stomach under control. I was finally ready and went out into the main room of the party, wearing only the tiny pink thong which was trying its best to keep my appearance PG-rated.

I circulated around the room, introducing myself to some of the other subs and all the Mistresses (most of Whom were seated in the living room). I tried to make myself useful and offered to refill drink glasses and snack plates. I was starting to get into the swing of the party and past my initial nervousness.

I heard a noise behind me and turned to see Mistress Sadie come into the room. She greeted me and told me to stand back and let Her take a good look. She smiled and said, "the thong is a good look, but something is missing. Let me think about it a minute."

I blushed deeply and mumbled a "yes Ma'am" but didn't think much about it. A very attractive middle-aged Domme motioned for me to come and freshen Her drink, so I hurried to serve Her. I wanted to impress Her as Her manner seemed like a Domme that I would really enjoy getting to know! As I returned from the kitchen with Her drink, I turned to see Mistress Sadie waiting for me. "My new subbie friend, I've decided how to improve your outfit for our party!" I handed off drink refill to the other Mistress and walked over to Mistress Sadie.

She looked me over and pulled some kind of leather contraption out of Her bag. It was a circular piece of leather with a row of snaps and some light chains that hung down about a foot. She walked over and ran Her hands over my chest. She then moved me around so that I was facing all the seated Dommes. She looked into my eyes (or was it my soul?) and using Her booted foot, forced me to spread my legs a bit.

I looked nervously around the room. A few of the other Dommes were chatting amongst themselves, but all of them were watching Ms. Sadie and me. I'm sure I was blushing even more and I was definitely starting to get an erection. Ms. Sadie looked me up and down and laughed. "It looks like somebody is enjoying the attention...or at least starting to come to attention!"

With that She reached down and pulled my thong halfway down my thighs, causing me to immediately get fully erect. She grabbed me roughly by the cock and balls and squeezed -- not hard, but definitely enough to get my attention. "Let's see how My new decorations look." She took the leather piece in one hand and used Her other hand to stretch my scrotum away from my cock so that She could fasten the leather item around it. "This is called a ball parachute. It will make your little balls much more entertaining for Us than just watching them try to fit into a thong."

She fastened the parachute around my sack and closed it with snaps. It was tight around my balls, but not uncomfortable. And it definitely separated my balls from the rest of my package. "Of course, a parachute isn't complete unless it's holding something!" With that, She pulled out a couple of weights and attached them to the chains that were hanging down. The added weight caused the parachute to pull my balls down. Then She picked up the weights, lifted them up to waist level and dropped them. The jerk on my balls hurt when the weights pulled the chains tight, but it wasn't unbearable. "See, that's MUCH more festive. It makes you look much different than the rest of the boys!"

She had me walk around the living room so that the other Dommes could inspect the parachute. As I walked around the room, the weights on the end of the chain swung back and forth, almost like a pendulum, with my balls being stretched tight in my scrotum with every step. As I stopped in front of each of the Dommes, some would swing the chain with the weights, some would pull on the chain, others would pick up the chain and "accidentally" drop it, just to watch the pain on my face and the way my cock jumped as the weight pulled down on my balls.

As I got around to the Domme whom I'd been serving drinks and snacks to, She said "Sadie. This boy doesn't look challenged enough. Don't You have more weights for the parachute?"

Ms. Sadie laughed and said "Lots more. How many more do You need?" The other Domme (I'd later learn Her name was Ms. Janet) said "I think at least twice what he has now. His little sack is pretty tight and it could use some stretching."

Ms. Sadie handed Her a few more weights. Ms. Janet picked up the end of the chain and put it in Her lap while She added the additional weight. Then She reached up and ran Her fingers around the edges of the parachute, pulling on the leather to see how it stretched my scrotum. "I don't want anything pinching or rubbing you too much. The only pain I want you feeling is what I choose for you."

The touch of Her hands around my balls and brushing against my cock made me totally erect and even more embarrassed. Noticing this, She grabbed my cock and squeezed. "Look what We've done, Sadie. We have got this poor boy practically dripping!" With that, She took Her cocktail napkin and blotted lipstick from Her lips, then used the napkin to dab at my pee hole, wiping off the pre-cum while smearing a trace of her red lipstick on the head of my cock.

She then took the weights off Her lap and held them above Her head. "Should I drop them, subbie?" I panicked a bit, but composed myself enough to whisper "Whatever You wish, Ma'am". She laughed and said "Good answer, subbie! You may have potential!". But She lowered Her hand back to the level of Her lap before dropping the weights. The increase in weight made it feel like my balls were being pulled off when She dropped the weight. But after the initial drop, the weights were bearable even though I could definitely feel it stretching out my package!

The party progressed with lots of teasing and subbie spankings and floggings. Everyone really seemed to be enjoying themselves. As the party was winding down, I noticed a few of the Mistresses whispering to each other and laughing. Ms. Sadie stood up and said "I'm sure some of You will be leaving before long, so We wanted to have a subbie contest as our final entertainment tonight. Our boys will be putting towels on the floor and we will have a contest to see which boy can make himself cum first. There will be a prize for first place. After this winning boy has cum, the other boys will make themselves cum for our entertainment. There will also be a prize for the boy that lasts the longest.

As the boys lined up for their show, I asked Ms. Sadie if I could remove the parachute. Ms. Janet walked over, reaching around to lightly fondle my bottom. "Sadie, I think the boy should keep the parachute on. I would enjoy that much more." Ms. Sadie looked first at Her and then at me and smiled. "I guess that's settled then. The parachute stays on!"

After all the boys were lined up in place and had stripped naked, Ms. Sadie held up Her hand and started the countdown. "3...2...1...start stroking, boys!" The boys began to massage their cocks to the approving smiles of the Dommes. With the teasing from the Dommes all night and the thrill of the exposure for the boys, it only took a minute before the first boy was spurting his seed on the towel in front of him. "It looks like we have a winner! The rest of you sluts keep stroking!" One by one, the boys began splashing their cum on the towels. The weight of the parachute pulling on my balls was really making it difficult for me to cum. Just as I started to feel like I was getting close, I heard Ms. Sadie. "Stop! All the boys have completed their "assignment" except for our poor little fellow in the parachute. So, We have our two winners!" The Dommes excused the other boys to go get dressed, while the first boy to cum and I were left standing in front of Them.

"So now for our prizes! For first place (and first to cum), We have a special toy for You. Since you have such a quick trigger, We have a nice new butt plug for You! Mistress Doreen, would You be so kind to come up and help this boy with his prize?"

A short, heavyset Woman came up front next to the boy and took the plug from Ms. Sadie. She turned the boy around facing away from the Dommes and said "ok, Quick Draw, grab your ankles!" As he followed Her instructions, She coated the plug liberally with lube. Then She touched the plug to his anus and started to lightly rotate it. As the plug began to penetrate him, She began to very slowly work it in and out. Just an inch or so at a time until She got to the point where She was practically fucking him with it. The Women watched, amused as She toyed with the boy. Now She began working the length of the toy in and out, twisting it in circles as She did.

It only took a few minutes before the poor boy lost control and came for the second time. All the Dommes applauded and Ms. Doreen pushed the toy completely into the boy's ass until the base was all that was showing. Then She turned to the other Dommes and took a deep bow.

Laughing, Ms. Sadie said "Very well done! And congratulations to our fast-shooting winner! You must keep the plug inside you until you get home tonight. Now for our other prize winner. Parachute boy, that's you. Ms. Janet, can You come help with this one? Ms. Janet stood and moved over next to me. "Let's get you out of the parachute, why don't we!" She reached down, unsnapped the snaps and began to pull the parachute off my balls. When She finally had everything removed, She reached down and massaged my balls briefly making sure the circulation was still good. She also stroked my still VERY erect cock a couple of times...just because She wanted to!

"Looks like he's finally about ready to shoot!", Ms Sadie said, "so Ms. Janet, give the boy his prize." Ms. Janet turned to me, took Her drink glass which was full of her cold beverage and dunked my balls and the bottom portion of my cock in the glass. The icy mixture made my balls feel like they were on fire, but the overall impact caused me to lose my erection and my cock to shrink. "Subbie boy, since You were the last man standing, there will be no orgasm for you. The prize for "cumming" in last place is a pair of nice blue balls. Congratulations!!" said Ms. Janet, giving me a couple of light smacks on the ass. "Now go get dressed!"

On the ride home, I had mixed feelings. Part of me loved being sent home with blue balls, but another part of me secretly wanted to cum in front of those Women and especially in front of Ms. Janet. I hoped that I would get another chance to attend their party, but kind of doubted that would happen.

The next morning, I picked up my wife at the airport from her trip and was looking forward to "taking care" of my blue balls issue with her. But as soon as I saw her, I knew that might not happen. As she came out of baggage claim, I could tell that her trip had left her with a pretty bad sunburn!

So, to make a long story short, I had to try to keep my mind off my erection and try not to spend too much time reminiscing about the party. It was really unfortunate timing because the next morning at 10 am, I was scheduled to have my annual dermatologist exam. I knew the last thing Dr. Rick would want was for me to be sporting wood while he was checking my skin for problems.

I slept, but not very well Sunday night, seeming to roll over on my erection every time I moved. But eventually I got to sleep. The next morning, by the time I headed to the doctor's office I had everything pretty much under control.

I checked in at the receptionist's desk and in just a few minutes they called my name to go back to the examination room. A young nurse took me into the room and handed me a paper gown. She told me "Strip down to your underwear and the doctor will be in to see you shortly." I folded my clothes on the chair and sat down on the exam table to wait for Dr. Rick.

I was checking email on my phone when the door opened. "Sorry for the inconvenience, but Dr. Rick wasn't feeling well today. My name is Dr. Franklin." I looked up and our eyes met as I laid eyes on Dr. Franklin...Dr. Janet Franklin.

"Well, well, well...what have we here? I certainly wasn't expecting you! You look a little different without the parachute." I blushed deeply as I could feel my erection growing. I finally managed stammer "Good morning, Mistress Janet"...