Sentenced Ch. 02

Story Info
James learns his fate and moves into his new life!
2.8k words
4.41
14.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2. The Star Chamber

James spent the next seven days in a state of nervous exhaustion. He was unable to relieve himself via masturbation as his mother has placed a steel chastity belt on his cock just before abandoning him on the floor of his hotel room.

He spent his time imagining what exactly he would be facing when he went home on Sunday and was this all really some terrible mistake on his part? It was to late now so instead he spent his days walking and waiting. Laura and her team hadn't been slacking either over the past few weeks and James would become very familiar with everything they'd done over the weeks ahead!

On Sunday, as instructed, James checked out of his hotel and began walking home. He gave himself 6 hours to cover the 20 miles but by the time he got into his 3rd hour he was getting tired and worrying whether or not he would arrive on time. He pushed himself and arrived at the front gates at 6.52pm. The gate was locked so he pressed the intercom and waited for an answer.

It took 3 minutes before he had an answer. "Who is it and what do you want" replied a slightly distorted mechanical voice.

"It's, it's James Monroe,,, Maam." he added the "Maam" in hopes of sounding respectful and gaining some sympathy.

"Reception is via the rear gate." The voice replied.

"Reception?" What was reception and why did he need to walk to the rear gate? He wasn't even sure that old gate opened! With little else to do James began the 30 minute walk to the rear gate, at this moment nature decided to make his day worse by adding heavy rain to his worries but he eventually arrived, albeit soaked through. Before him, instead of an old rotten wooden gate stood a six foot tall steel gate with a CCTV camera and yet another intercom.

James buzzed once again and waited for a reply. This time the response was immediate.

"Who is it and what do you want?" said the same voice.

By this time James was getting pissed off. "IT'S JAMES MONROE" He shouted into the metal box.

"You're late. Replied the voice. "We don't work on your schedule here Mr Monroe. Enter through the gate and walk to Unit 2. walk through the door obey all the instructions you find. Hurry up now, or else you will regret it." He thought that this was just being cruel to him now and he needed a towel but even still, the moment he heard a female voice berate him he felt his cock harden as far as the confines of his cage would allow.

James was soaked, pissed off and deeply worried. Not only did he have a new gate but apparently he had two new units! When he left all he had were a few outbuildings and a barn so this was getting weird. He walked through the gate and followed a marker that directed him to "Unit 2" As he suspected, it was actually one of his old buildings, although it too had enjoyed am upgrade in the form of a heavy wooden door to replace the old one which was held together with moss and cable ties!

He turned the handle and walked into, expecting to see Laura, or at least someone but one again he was disappointed as instead he saw a locker, a table and a large crate on the floor. He walked to the table and saw that a letter was waiting for him.

Dear James

I am pleased to have you home finally. Things are about to change in your life and most importantly, our relationship. You can still decide to end this. Just turn around and walk away. On your right you'll see the key to your chastity cage, you can take it off and go back to your old habits. You'll be back to your little hotel room by tomorrow morning, you may stay 1 more week if you wish. Our marriage will be over and I'll have my solicitor draw up papers and get them dropped off at the front desk.

You might feel that this is the best option, though I think we both know the truth, your truth. If you walk away now you will wank that little cock as soon as you can and then tomorrow you'll want to come back. But if you leave now the gate will never open to you again. This is your only chance, so make your choice carefully.

If you've chosen to stay I want you to remove all your clothing. Fold it and place it in the locker. Turn off your phone and remove your wedding ring and watch, place them on top of your clothes. You'll notice that the locker has an open padlock, close it. Good boy. Now that you are completely naked I want you to open the crate in front of of you, you'll find some of your old "Toys" in there.

Take the ankle cuffs and put them on.

Now the handcuffs with the long chain.

Next I'll need you to take the heavy chain and two padlocks and join both sets of cuffs together, you're doing great!

Now I want you to lift out the kettlebell, it's 30 kilos so lift with your legs! Once your got it in front of you I want you to add it to the centre of your ankle chains, that should slow you down!

You are now completely restrained and ready for the next step. Look ahead and you'll see a door. I want you to knock on it, wait 30 seconds and enter.

Good luck on your new life. I hope you are happy with it.

James did everything he was told. He was grateful that Laura had obviously added a towel for him, this made him smile knowing how much she still cared about him. He attached all the cuffs and chains, the addition of a short chain between his hands and feet caused him to stoop over slightly which added a delicious feeling of servility into the scene! He was less keen on adding the heavy kettlebell as it would make free movement extremely difficult and definitely prevent him winning any fun runs in the near future!

He picked up his new weight and hobbled to the door ahead, knocking it 3 times and then counting to 30. He then opened the door and found himself in a wholly different environment. The room was large, with spotlights aimed directly into his eyes so he was effectively blind to whoever else was waiting for him.

"Walk ahead and into the circle James"

Laura!! It was Laura finally! He picked up his weight and slowly moved ahead, stopping when he saw the small circle with a steel ring bolted into the middle of the floor.

"Wait there with your head down. DO NOT LOOK UP James"

James did as he was told, he was now shaking, with fear or lust? He honestly didn't know but he couldn't have moved if he'd tried. He heard footsteps walk towards him and saw hands add another chain from the bolt in the ground and to his left ankle. The feet walked away and he was once again alone. The spotlights turned off and it James s few seconds for his eyes to adjust, then he saw it.

There in front of him was a long table and 4 chairs. On each chair was a woman and as he became more used to the light he recognised each woman in turn. On the far Left was Laura, Beside her was his mother Lydia, next to her was his mother-in-law June and finally, to his horror, Joy, Laura's younger sister!

"Welcome home James. Thank you for attending today." Laura said smiling.

"Wh, what is this? What's going on? Asked James nervously, his cock shrinking in fear.

"The dependant will be silent!" barked his mother.

"Defendant?" replied James in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Joy piped up from the edge of the table "Don't you get it yet bro? This is your trial and we are your judges!"

His mind was reeling as he stood hunched and naked, excepting the cold steel chains and his metal cock cage. He was now to humiliated to look up so he kept his eyes low.

Laura was the first to speak.

"We are here today to help you James. We all love you and want only your happiness and with that in mind we have agreed to get together with you in this place and in these conditions to discuss your problem and find a solution, is that acceptable to you?

James gulped. "Yes Maam." he said.

"Good. Let's be real here. Your desires have taken you here. You can't control yourself and you don't really want to.

She held up a large bundle of papers theatrically. "I have here all the evidence of your guilt I need. Stories you've saved, stories you've written! It says here you want to be a "Toilet Slave." Look at your mother and tell her you want to become a toilet for women, go ahead dear."

James had never dreamed this moment in his life but if he had it could never have been as bad as it actually was.

"Cat got your tongue? Never mind. Let's carry on. This is a collection of stories you've saved about "Puppy play", here's some on "Permanent Chastity" still more on "Castration!" Do you really want to be castrated James?"

June and Lydia looked at each other in mock horror. "Oh my God, it's worse than we thought. How much you've put up with Laura."

Lydia looked at her trembling son.

"This is very serious son. We will need to work with you to develop a program that can help but honestly I am not sure anything can fix you, perhaps you're a lost cause?"

June coughed to interrupt and then spoke.

"We have videos James. Videos of the sort of things you like. Do you really want to be branded? Turned into property?"

Joy giggling said "Honestly James If you'd wanted me to cane your ass all this time you should just have asked, or maybe you're prefer I sat on your face?!

"I think at this point ladies we should retire and come up with our judgement. James I think it's important to tell you that we will not be lenient in this. Do you accept whatever decision we come to and promise to abide by it?"

The room went quiet. They had no intention of stopping if he said no but it was important for him to incriminate himself in this too. James needed to know that he had put himself in his position, that he had welcomed it. He tried to swallow but his mouth was dry so he croaked out the words.

"Yes ladies. I know I have a problem and I accept whatever judgement you think is appropriate. Thank you for helping me."

Once again he hoped that by gilding the lilly with his speech he could avoid anything to severe, how wrong he would be!

The 4 women stood up and walked out of the room, all four were wearing knee length skirts, heels and white shirts, just like one of his many fantasies.

James waited and waited until he eventually sat down and quietly shivered. He hoped they would return soon....

The living room was warm and full of laughter, as the 4 ladies sat drinking wine.

"He's been in there an hour now, we should probably head back in."

"Not quite yet, he needs to think that we've spent a lot of time on him. He's selfish really and needs it to be all about him."

Joy laughed and said, "Well he's definitely getting that isn't he!"

"Laura spoke up, "I think we all agree on the sentence, the only consideration is the time he will spent. Who wants to decide on that?"

Lydia quickly replied. "Well I made him so perhaps It should be me to give him that news."

"Very well. Let's give him another half hour and then see him."

James was curled up lightly sleeping when the door opened making him jump up. The chains pulled on him reminding him about his condition. At some point the heat had been turned on allowing him to become a bit more comfortable in his nakedness. The women walked in looking at James in his bondage, some were smiling.

"Stand up Prisoner" ordered his mother.

"We have carefully considered your hopeless plight and decided that only the most severe treatment is warranted to treat you. We have come to a judgement which I will read. The only disagreement we had was about the length of time your punishment was to be imposed on you for. Stand up."

James stood meekly as his mother began to read from a paper.

You have been found guilty of wanton selfishness. You have spent years pursuing your perversions and forcing them on your wife. It is our opinion that you are currently incapable of living a normal life or offering such a life to your wife.

We further think that if you were to walk away from Laura tonight you would only return tomorrow begging for exactly the same treatment from her. For these reasons and many more we have decided on the following.]

1 You are to be incarcerated here while you are treated for your problems. While here you will be entirely captive in the underground "Unit 1" building. You shall not leave your cell without being accompanied by a jailer.

2 While here you will experience as many of your fantasies as possible. You will not be asked, you will told. We will force you to do everything you have read, everything you have seen, whatever we wish.

3 You are no longer to be referred to as James Monroe. In future you will be known as inmate Zero, or whatever else we wish to call you at the time. You will call all ladies Maam or Mistress. Your number refers to what you are because even it signifies your level, your are worthless and do not deserve even a real number.

4 Once we have helped you to experience all your sick dreams you will (hopefully) have had your fill and will be ready to return to society and if you haven't,,, well then we will have helped you, jointly, to become exactly what you have always wanted to be and you should be grateful to us for it.

5 Obviously since you will not be available to act as a husband to Laura she will find a man, or men, to take over that job from you.

6 You will remain in chastity and strict bondage, working hard to follow our orders, orders we will derive from your own manuscripts. In the future you will certainly regret this but you must always remember that everything we will do came to us via you.

Lydia put down the paper and looked at here son with love.

"The only thing left to tell you is how long you will spend with us. Your wife thinks 1 month will suffice, your mother-in-law believes 3 months is more suitable, your sister-in-law agrees with her."

James was relieved! The sentence was making him incredibly excited but scared too. Tough as it sounded, he could manage a month, 3 months even!

"However, I am reminded of how long you have been watching Femdom pornography, most of your adult life! How will 1 month deal with this? 3 months is nothing when we think about it."

James was staring now, horrified as he began to understand how precarious his position was.

"No inmate Zero you need a longer sentence and I will ensure that you get."

Lydia looked down at her son, she felt a rush of power and wished longingly that she had been able to do this with his father.

"You are hereby sentenced to 1 year in our prison. There will be no parole, no time off for good behaviour, we will demand good behaviour! After that time you shall come before another panel of ladies who will decide if you are ready to re-enter society but I warn you, if they come to the conclusion that you are an incorrigible pervert, the sort best kept as a slave, as property, then you will be sentenced to life in prison in this establishment. Now do you have anything to say before we take you down?"

He went blank. 1 year in a cell underground! Possibly the rest of his life! With his loving wife living in his home, cuckolding him with multiple lovers while his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and his own mother ruled over him as if he was the lowest creature, not even a number!!

He almost whispered his reply.

"Thank you Maam."