All Comments on 'A King's Legacy Ch. 03'

by PupBayou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AZslyderAZslyderover 1 year ago
Not long at all

Don't apologize for the length needed to tell your story, there will always be those who want entire volumes in one release and others who want a new page every day. Tell it at your own pace ( I myself like lengthier reading but a good story is a living thing with its own rhythm.) I love the hypocrisy of the "ruling body" discussing human potential to wipe them out after committing genocide less then two decades prior. Looking forward to more chapters to see where you go with this.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 1 year ago

Absolutely devoured this story thus far. What a cliffhanger though. I look forward to reading more once you've written them. A very intriguing world you've created.

PupBayouPupBayouover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to both of you for the encouragement! Means a lot! I hope you enjoy where it goes. Theres plenty to cone for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm literally balling

PupBayouPupBayou12 months agoAuthor

Haha, there are a lot of emotional ppints un the story to come! Glad to have a new reader join!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPupBayou@PupBayou
Just a gay pup that likes writing. Always happy to hear feedback! Feel free to message if you have any questions! I do have a discord for the King's Legacy Chronicles, and I'll be posting some exclusive stuff there before it hits print!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES