All Comments on 'A King's Legacy Ch. 28-29'

by PupBayou

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PupBayouPupBayou11 months agoAuthor

This is their lowest point. They both improve drastically for eachother here.

Stahl starts behaving like a true knight, he starts letting aster know when something bothers him. He starts following his king. He learns to see asters perspective, that he didnt get a normal childhood, and that the wolf does speak from a place of privilege often.

Aster learns to help stahl more in return. He learns to trust his wolf more with the things he is embarrased to talk about. He learns to be persistent, and not let stahl jyst brush those feelings off until he explodes.

They become better. Aster losing an arm is important for multiple reasons aside from symbolism. It is relevant soon.

You get all the answers from the demon and god of death shortly as well. As i said, by ch 35, ill be unveiling everything, and showing how it all connects. Thank you for your patience.

PupBayouPupBayou11 months agoAuthor

Also, Stahl has been way too confident. He needed a reason to finally start growing. To start becoming stronger like everyone else has been. Being better for aster really sets off themat growth. His cockiness had reached borderline arrogance, so i do hope you can understand why this was all needed. In truth, the wolf ends up dealing with a lot by the ends of all this, but hopefully yall enjoy his changes when he overcomes what he needs.

Thank you for reading! Im always open to feedback, especially for the edit/rewrite after it ends!

(Stahls change becomes evident after aster makes his choice, and after his family. He sees things from asters world. He has a good aftercare scene coming next that helps show this.)

Sir corper gets some good scenes too, with his adventures in babysitting lol.

Thanks again!

PupBayouPupBayou11 months agoAuthor

Had some family medical emergencies, so haven't been writing the last few days. Will start on next chapter soon. Thanks for the patience.

RagiiRagii4 months ago

those chapters were very emotional, bravo

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I don't really like how Aster is stuck with someone immediately just because the wolf was the first beast kind to him (except for family of course). It kinda feels like any other beast would be his love if they were the first one to be kind to him.

PupBayouPupBayou16 days agoAuthor

Hey anon! This is actually a big plot point that gets covered going forward! (There is a reason he was ushered towards aster so heavily.)

They have a long road ahead, but i think youll enjoy the reveal and the ways they learn to grow with one another. Aster being grabbed by stahl as soon as possible was def something they look back on and see a problem.

Stahl is aware how unfair it is that aster didnt get to experience others, and he even helps to rectify it in future scenes planned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPupBayou@PupBayou
Just a gay pup that likes writing. Always happy to hear feedback! Feel free to message if you have any questions! I do have a discord for the King's Legacy Chronicles, and I'll be posting some exclusive stuff there before it hits print!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES