A King's Legacy Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sir Byron, for all the kindness you have shown my family. I will be certain to repay it in full, should I ever have the honor, or the opportunity." The old wolf waved his dismissal. There was no score to keep on such things, not in his eyes.

Talan broke away from the rest of the caravan shortly after, taking with him a single, feral horse. The panther was always an excellent rider, and the young knight had the mount galloping in a steady sprint whenever the pair didn't need to rest. Every second shaved off the clock brought him one step closer to his king, and the oldest of the Venatus sons was not planning to keep the lion waiting any longer.

===

I know Aster seems to be on the backburner for now, but I'm just tying up a few loose ends, and setting up a few things for the next part of the story before I refocus on him. Trust me, he has plenty of the spotlight coming, and could use the rest before the ball drops. We are still very much on track for chapter 35 to be the chapter we get the main answers, and where the big reveals/intersecting storylines start dropping, with possible double chapters for much of it. I hope you aren't too bored by my build up before then!

A rating goes a long way, and your thoughts go even further. I'd be grateful to receive either! (Some things might go how you're expecting them to, some definitely won't, and some will happen how you expect, but not in the execution you would guess. I hope it all delivers a good read for you.) As always, thank you for reading my story!

-PupBayou