All Comments on 'A King's Legacy Ch. 35-36'

by PupBayou

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I rarely make comments, but I thought that I'd just offer a little encouragement. Look at your ratings. Alot of people love this tale and look forward to more. Don't let a few asswipes make you feel bad! Write on!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like to read intelligent and creative stories. I will be reading and rereading this story! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wow, sorry if people feel like belittling others efforts to make themselves better. This is a perfectly fine story with a lot of detail. If you don’t like it, read something else. If you have suggestions, make them in the spirit of improvement otherwise they are not truly meant as recommendations or help.

AragonightAragonight8 months ago

I look forward to your new chapters, and this was another great one. I love your attention to detail.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wait, so if "Alice" is the Goddess of the Sun which wanted to protect "humanity" all those years ago. Why did she participate in the invasion and destruction of the last "Human" kingdom?

PupBayouPupBayou8 months agoAuthor

Alice was betrayed by humanity and imprisoned for millennia. Her view has understandably changed about them for the most part. This gets covered more in what is to come.

I really appreciate the support guys. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I greatly appreciate your story telling. It is counterintuitive, but a good plot, passion in the character building, and good world setting are essential for all good erotica. It sets your story above many others in so many ways. Hopefully one day you will sell books in this genre or perhaps another: -) I would buy for sure

PupBayouPupBayou8 months agoAuthor

Also, thanks yall! I definitely plan of releasing some books one day, so thank you for the encouragement. Thrilled to hear the elements are still mostly landing. Next chapter should be up soon, as i've just submitted it. Hope you enjoy.

AZslyderAZslyder8 months ago
Best of Luck

Not going to continue reading...you said earlier on that there were a lot of different ways you could've taken this line and this one has gotten so far off the initial track that I've lost interest. I'll give you 3* for this chapter in light of getting this far. Best of luck with other readers, maybe I'll check if you write something other than this line.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your style and story lines are excellent. The twists are entertaining and the characters have depth and a refreshing compassion. Dark elements help emphasize the optimism as the story conveys. Keep going and don’t be discouraged.

geemeedeegeemeedee7 months ago

Epic and beautiful.

RagiiRagii4 months ago

Very beautiful, can't wait to read the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPupBayou@PupBayou
Just a gay pup that likes writing. Always happy to hear feedback! Feel free to message if you have any questions! I do have a discord for the King's Legacy Chronicles, and I'll be posting some exclusive stuff there before it hits print!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES