All Comments on 'A King's Legacy Ch. 46'

by PupBayou

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is well worth the wait! Well thought out, plenty of twists and turns, and a whole bunch of characters that could each make a stand alone story.

PupBayouPupBayouabout 1 month agoAuthor

I appreciate the kindness and praise!

Just finished closing out ch. 47! Editors are looking over it first, but should be up in a few days! I think if you've followed the story this far, you'll enjoy the conclusion to the final arc for book 1. Thank y'all so much for reading this last year and a half! Its been a blast to tell this story!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 1 month ago

I just cried so much reading this. I’m really going through it in my life right now and this bit from Jágon truly resonated:

“I no longer let the fading pieces of who I was distract me from what grows in its place. Wisdom, empathy, reflection, responsibility, acceptance; those are things that have come from who I am now. That small part of myself now holds far more value and strength than any of the parts that have faded from my reach. The little that remains of me still amounts to more than I ever was before."

Masterful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPupBayou@PupBayou
Just a gay pup that likes writing. Always happy to hear feedback! Feel free to message if you have any questions! I do have a discord for the King's Legacy Chronicles, and I'll be posting some exclusive stuff there before it hits print!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES