All Comments on 'A King's Touch Ch. 06'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Sooooo Good!

This is so good that I am very sad it doesn't continue on right now....I have to wait! You have to fix this...Philip has to recognize his son, forgive himself for being so stupid and wasting ten years, and kill her father! So hurry please and give us more of your wonderful story....

krayzykarmakrayzykarmaover 15 years ago
Yay!

I'm so glad things finally seem to be turning in a brighter direction! And Gabriel is adorable and so sweet! Thank you and please please give us the next installment =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great chapter

With this chapter many of the questions have been answered.

This is by far the darkest of the "Touch series" and also a very moving story as it seems more real, I find myself hating some characters and liking others. You have definitely grown as an author and this story is proof that you are a very talented author. I look forward to the next chapter. Kudos!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

great chapter. I am so glad that Phillip decided to take his son on the trip and not leave him behind, i was worried about that. Now we just have to work on him loving his son and Sara more.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice work!

Back on track. It's good to see some resolution beginning to come to some of the more fractious elements.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Love it! This is a great story! Please post more and soon Cant wait! Thanks!!

GAnnEGAnnEover 15 years ago
Great Chapter!

Your characters are so diverse and the situations they find themselves in-so interesting and challenging. It's a real

pleasure to see Clara finally getting her own rewards -maybe she can lay the visions of the future aside and relax

and help Iason clean up the ITS mess, starting with the very gifted Gabriel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This chapter hit so deep within

Sara's plight is truly heartbreaking, but the fact that her life is reality of millions of women and many men in the huge prostitution/porn/escort industry is awful. The reality of prostitution and whores/sluts dawned with this chapter and feel so sorry for all those victims and mothers who are pushed into this means of livlihood, and often pressured and blackmailed to continue earning for the pimps and international sex racket kingpins.

1. So sorry for the daily life and work of whores. Worse for mothers pushed into this to arrange for food for the child. Never was a fan of "whore"/"sluts" keywords in dirty talk or erotica in general except its rightful usage for prostitutes. After this chapter, literally hate these and related words to my guts, never again will use it for any female, gosh! Its horrible, how easily we ignore the depth of meaning of this word just because of its rampant usage across media and daily conversations.

2. Officially hate Incest. Fathers raping (Father-Kira) and prostituting daughters is an unfortunate reality and Sara-father's scenario would be happening across the world this instant. Disgusting to see that 10yr old Sara who jumped and ran in the house being prostituted by her father himself. The emotions and betrayal behind Incest where child irrespective their age, feels betrayed by the core of their family and those who created her/him and worse being abused bodily is horrendous - something many overlook

3. Philip's reaction to Sara's forced sex slavery is unnatural given his ideal love for her since he was 14yr old, esp. when he knows Sara is not fault but that brothel/temple, the people managing it and Philip's own father and now Sara's father as king who allowed and encouraged forced prostitution are at fault for allowing such ecosystem and means of livelihood. This also shows legalizing prostitution won't help forced vicims. But in reality, all of us have same reactions as Philip towards women earning through prostitution, everyone puts blame on the blackmailed female and stays mum on abusers who force it and beat up females. What will Philip forgive Sara for when she made not one mistake? Philip's character here is very realistic.

4. Rand becomes furious at Philip's hypothetical question of what he would do if his Queen was in place of Sara. In next scene, Rand has pleasure sex with his wife. Though both scenarios are plain simple sex, but Rand's wife having whore sex vs Rand having sex with wife are two drastically different scenarios and evoke such strong -ve and +ve emotions respectively. But why are they so drastically different scenarios, when they just involve sex?

Powerful, insightful writing. Such stories make readers rethink a lot of stereotypes and definitions of "acceptable" social norms. The author has capability of becoming an influencer who evokes discussion on several topics. Excellent chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous