A Kink In Time Pt. 01

Story Info
A sub's journey.
1.4k words
4.57
4.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Kink In Time

My whipped flesh

burns for you Lady.

Test me, taste me...

Anon

First Night

We were to travel again.

Wearing nothing but my velvet collar (for that is how I must dress when at home) I fetched My Mistress' red suitcases, cleaned them carefully and lay them open by her wardrobe.

We spent the whole morning sorting and choosing and I carefully folded her things just as she likes them. My own bag I had packed the evening before, so as to be fully available for this service before our departure to Gare de l'Est.

Gare de l'Est! Just the name filled me with a frisson of excitement, for it spoke of exotic places away to the east. Of travel and adventure. Of the romance of the Orient Express.

As we swept down Rue du Faubourg Saint Martin in the taxi I glanced at My Mistress. Dressed in close-fitting black silk trousers and a cream blouse she exuded an air of calm radiance and I felt thankful, as I did every day, that I was under her wing.

As we pulled up in front of the elegant portico of the station with its simple curved arches I leapt from the cab and held the door for My Mistress. Paying the driver I found a trolley, loaded our luggage, and followed at a dutiful distance inside.

We found our way to Platform 5 through the bustle of people and there it was. A long line of handsome carriages - coupled, at rest, readying themselves for the long journey ahead. Our carriage, when we found it, was painted blue and had gold lettering. I looked around. I noticed a couple in a long tearful embrace, a boy skipping, a single pigeon avoiding feet.

A porter checked our tickets and showed us to our cabin. Everywhere was the rustle of fine clothing, the murmur of low voices, a dignified excitement of departure.

And what luxury. Polished oak, plush leather, gold trim. Thick carpet under our feet (I was to become intimately acquainted with its rich pile during our time aboard).

My Mistress was served a glass of chilled champagne by a porter in the finest livery and we settled into our compartment. I stood near the door, because I had not been told to sit, and we waited for the train to depart.

It did so soon enough, after a last minute flurry of activity with people hurrying to board and loved ones saying their farewells. With a flourish of the whistle, an ever so slight jolt of the carriage, we were underway. What a journey it would turn out to be.

As the train rolled through Paris we made our way to the dining car. My Mistress ordered chablis and fish for us both. I ate demurely, though I was famished, and squirmed as little as I could - I was wearing the grey suit favoured by My Mistress, but also tight little leather boy shorts that created a delicious constriction round my groin. My cock, locked in its leather pouch, was uncomfortably squeezed.

We talked at length about whether or not there really was an irreducible building block to matter, and speculated on the nature of black holes. Conversation of the highest intellectual order always stimulated My Mistress and was usually a prelude to stimulation of another kind. She smiled across the table at me, her green-brown eyes aglitter with anticipation.

She nodded her head slightly, in the way I have come to recognise, and I stood quickly to hold her chair while she rose. I followed her out of the carriage and back towards our own.

Our cabin had been turned down while we dined. The beds were made up and had been readied for sleeping. Would I be on the top bunk, I wondered, or on the floor? My Mistress turned to face me, smiled, and arched one eyebrow. No words were needed. I bowed to her and began to remove my clothes. Folding each item neatly, and placing it on the floor beside me, I stripped down to my leather underwear. Then I knelt and waited.

My Mistress took the smaller of her red suitcases and opened it. Inside there was an array of toys and whips and paddles and chains, of ropes and gags, of clamps made of silver, of leather and latex and long lines of beads. There were rings and dildos and blindfolds. My skin was flushed. My pulse was racing. I waited patiently, as I had been taught.

"Stand and remove your pants."

I did as she bade me and stood ready for her next instruction. She glanced approvingly at my sheathed cock and then took a ball gag from her case and came towards me.

"We don't want to disturb the other passengers do we my pet?"

She walked behind me, ran her fingernails down my back (which caused my cock to quiver and swell and strain inside its bonds), and, putting the ball in my mouth, attached and tightened the strap behind my head. Next, she pulled out some handcuffs and bound my wrists tightly in front of my belly.

"Kneel my pet, and let's warm up your bottom a little."

I did so, and watched as she took a paddle and came round behind me.

"Nose to the floor; ass very high please."

I pushed my nose deep into the plush pile of the carpet and felt her run the paddle ever so gently across my now very exposed behind.

THWACK!

I gasped at the sudden pain.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Tears filled my eyes.

THWACK!

But I knew better than to cry out.

THWACK! THWACK!

That would only bring more blows down upon me.

"I do so love to travel, my sub." THWACK! "And it's so much more fun to travel with someone else." THWACK! "Don't you think?"

I nodded my head.

"Sit near the door."

I pushed myself up and shuffled back across the small space. As I watched, My Mistress undid her hair and let it fall about her face. She unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it off and draped it on the bed, never once taking her eyes off me. Her bra was black and sheer. Then she unzipped her trousers and, turning, lowered them to the floor. I looked at her exquisite legs, encased in black thigh highs, and at the sheer satin panties that she wore. She turned to face me. My cock, if it could have, would have sprung out hard and stiff. Instead, I endured the pain of its entrapment.

"On your back, sub, with your head towards me."

I lay down in the manner that she wanted and she came and stood beside me. Taking off her panties she stood astride me. I stared at her glistening pussy and didn't notice her take the paddle again.

THWACK! THWACK!

I gasped as she hit my leather-bound cock twice in quick succession. Then, casting the paddle aside, she lowered herself to sit on my face. Being trained to the moment, I moved my face as best I could and worked my tongue along her moist opening and as deep inside as I could get it. I could barely breathe, but I didn't stop for a moment. She raised herself. I sucked in what air I could. She sat on me again. The rhythm of the wheels and the rocking of the train helped me and we were soon in a fine flow. My Mistress rode me, and, as part of the sport, took her riding crop and flicked the soft flesh of my inner thighs to spur me on.

I lost all sense of time. Granted the occasional breath of air, I worked as I was made to until My Mistress finally surged out across the edge of her release. Her thighs clamped tightly about my head, she squeezed down upon me and a long, low sighing groan escaped from her lips as the most wonderful spilling gush of juices flowed out of her and all over my face. I drank it in. A Divine nectar freely given. I lay beneath her, grateful for this chance to serve. Grateful to have been taken in and given shape and form through bondage.

Unshackled again, I lovingly sponged My Mistress clean using warm water from the basin in the corner of our compartment. After patting her dry and helping her into her silk nightgown I was allowed to clean myself with the same water.

Then I crawled to her as she sat on the side of her bunk and knelt as she attached her leash to my collar.

"You may sleep on the floor here beside me sub, and be ready for me when I awake."

I bowed goodnight and curled up as close to her bed as I could get. The rocking of the train lulled me and I fell asleep thinking how when I woke we would be deep inside Germany.