Submissive to Dominant Pt. 02

Story Info
Jocelyn delivers during the symphony.
2.2k words
4.44
4.1k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house lights dimed in Symphony Hall. The audience quieted. The maestro mounted the podium. The second part of the evening's concert was devoted to Gustav Holtz's The Planets.

Once again, Alexander, Miriam, Jocelyn, and Robert were seated four abreast in their private box.

In the washroom during intermission Jocelyn had unclipped the alligator clamps that she'd been wearing for nearly two hours. The pain as blood rushed back into her nipples was excruciating. It brought tears to eyes along with an unexpected thrill in her pussy. Were her two erogenous zones connected? Was she a Sadio-masochist, enjoying both sexual pain and pleasure?

Because of the clamps, her nipples were incredible sensitive and tender. The chaffing of her silk blouse was making them sorer. If only she could take off her top. Was she also an exhibitionist willing to expose her boobs in Symphony Hall?

Jocelyn hadn't removed the vibrator in her panties. By leaving it intact and not exiting the Hall she tacitly acknowledged Miriam as the mastermind and she as the willing sexual subject.

On reflection, she acknowledged her sexual contradictions. The erotic thrill of yielding to subjugation and the rush of domination. Enjoying pain almost as much as she relished pleasure. Poised on the edge of her chair, she was nervous and excited, fearful and eager. What carnal adventures did Miriam have in mind for her?

"Robert needs to be relived," Miriam whispered in Jocelyn ear.

"Do you want me to say, 'Yes Mistress'?"

"No. I want you to give him a blowjob."

The music began with the miliary drum beat of Mars, the bringer of war. It activated the vibrator in Jocelyn's panties. She didn't know the musical score, but she was sure that if it continued at this tempo she'd climax again. Better to have a cock in her mouth to muffle the sound of her coming.

She positioned herself on her knees in front of Robert. To her left, in the adjacent box, sat the raven-haired beauty watching the orchestra. If she glanced Jocelyn's way, she'd see what Jocelyn was doing to Robert. That added to the sensual thrill.

Because of the sensitivity of her nipples, she undid the remaining buttons of her blouse. She had no qualms about freeing her breasts from the chaffing, given that her back was to everyone in the Hall.

In keeping with the aggressive tone of the military music she forced Robert's legs apart and yanked down his trousers and underpants. His cock was at attention.

She knew what he liked. She began by licking the underside of his balls. That tightened his scrotum and enlarged his testicles. She loved the sound of his sudden intake of breath as she took his balls into her mouth and began to suck them.

After a few minutes of scrotum stimulus, she released his balls and started to lick his shaft beginning at the base and ending at its uncircumcised head. She did this repeatedly, licking one side and then the another. Precum emerged, the sign that she should take his whole member into her mouth.

The music slowed to the relaxing tones of Venus, the bringer of peace. She slowed down too, gently taking all twenty centimetres of his cock into her mouth and throat. Early on she'd learnt how to avoid the gag reflex.

With her nose in his pubic hair and his throbbing cock deep in her throat she gazed upwards. She recognized that glow of contentment that spread across his face.

She peeked to the left. The black-haired woman was watching Jocelyn's performance, not the orchestra's. Her beautiful Asian-structured face smiled in approval. No one else in that box could see Jocelyn.

Her glance moved to the right. Miriam was eying her carefully. Assessing her?

In the past, fellatios were private affairs. Just her and the man. Now she had an audience. This was even more erotic being in Symphony Hall with spectators. She'd give it her all.

The music was beautifully eerie, relaxing tunes played on harps and flutes. The stimulation of the vibrator slowed and soothed. It was impossible to coordinate the music with oral sex, so she let the vibrator do its thing while she focused on Robert's dick.

She applied soft pressure with her tongue against his cock as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft. After a full minute of deep throating him she changed her technique. Using the tip of her tongue she lightly licked the top of his penis in a slow circular manner while her right hand squeezed the lower shaft of his dick.

He was ready to come.

She'd didn't like the taste of jism but there was nowhere to spit out his junk, so she swallowed it all. Afterwards she cleaned his shaft with her tongue and then sat back on her haunches. He nodded in satisfaction as her pulled up his underwear and refastened his trousers.

She smiled in return.

The woman in the adjacent box nodded her approval and dropped a piece of paper onto the floor beside Jocelyn. It had been torn from the program and contained her cell number with a message 'Text me'.

Jocelyn retrieved the piece of paper and was about to rebutton her blouse and resume her seat when Miriam put up the palm of her right hand like a stop sign. With her left index finger, she pointed to her husband.

Miriam and Jocelyn locked eyes.

Miriam was indicating that Jocelyn should do Alexander. Was she willing to give head to a man she'd just met? Another public blowjob in Symphony Hall for anyone in the adjacent box to see?

To do so, she'd have to crawl across the hardwood parquet floor on her hands and knees.

How demeaning.

After three seconds, Jocelyn blinked. Another tacit acknowledgement that Miriam was the omega and she the submissive.

The orchestra played the third movement, Mercury, the winged messenger. Lively, quick, and powerful.

She adjusted her skirt so that the slit was in the front. That way she wouldn't stumble on the material. With bare boobs hanging down towards the floor she inched forward on all fours. When she arrived at her own chair, she tossed the piece of paper she'd just received onto her clutch.

She continued to crawl pass Mariam to Alexander's chair. How humiliating.

She unzipped Alexander's trousers and lowered his underwear. His circumcised penis was about the same length and thickness of Robert's. But he was much hairier.

She glanced to her right. In the adjacent box the seventy-year-old, gray-haired man slept with his chin resting on his upper chest. His large body blocked the others in the box from seeing Jocelyn.

No need to be silent, she thought. If that old man could snooze through a symphony, he could probably sleep through her sexual sighs of pleasure when the orchestra's music would drive the vibrator on her clit wild.

She began by licking Alexander's balls which didn't seem to stimulate him as much as it did Robert, so she placed her right hand around his shaft. Then she simultaneously moved her mouth up and down his dick while she twisted her wrist back and forth as her hand moved up and down as well. Her left hand gently massaged his hairy testicles and then his smooth perineum.

To her surprise Alexander grabbed the back of her head and held her face tight against his pelvis. She didn't like the constraint and had to position her hands on his thighs for balance.

With great energy he forcefully thrust his cock down her throat as though he wanted it to reach her stomach. This was no longer a BJ. Instead, he was viciously face fucking her. She felt subjugated and exploited.

The orchestra played Jupiter, the bringer of jollity. Impressive and majestic music. The swelling brass sounds put the vibrator and then her over the edge.

She orgasmed severely.

A slightly gurgling sound emerged while Alexander continued his brutal attack on her mouth and eventually shot his load down her throat. And he had a lot to give. It took almost a minute for him to discharge all his stuff.

Finally, he released his hold on her head.

Panting, she flopped onto the parquet hardwood floor of the box. That had not been enjoyable. She felt desecrated and misused. Her jaw ached.

She squinted to her right. The septuagenarian's snores were barely audible.

Then she eyed Miriam asking, What's next?

Miriam responded with a smirk.

Oh my god. She wants cunnilingus.

The musicians were onto the fifth movement, Saturn, the bringer of old age. It began gently, rose in tempo, and then died down again. The vibrator was responding accordingly, a little stimulation, then intense, and then barely any.

Jocelyn continued to abase herself by crawling over and positioning herself between Miriam's separated legs. She lifted Miriam's dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Clipped to her clit hung a large pearl on a gold chain. The pearl was at least 16 millimetres in diameter. Almost the size of a dime.

Was it real?

She weighted it with her fingertip. It must be at least 8 grams, she thought. The same as a brass house key. She gently rubbed it along her front teeth. It felt gritty like sandpaper.

How decadent. It was real and worth a small fortune.

Jocelyn didn't have a lot of experience eating pussy. After three times while at university she realized she preferred to receive than to give. Consequently, she did to Miriam what she liked men to do to her.

She began with gentle kisses to Miriam's inner thighs. Then she spread her labia and began to lick the area just above her glans. She tried to be as soft as a butterfly's wing. After several minutes of that she changed her procedure. She interspersed vertical tongue stokes with horizontal stokes across the glans with the index finger of her right hand.

With her tongue she massaged the area around the clit and then pressured her mons pubis.

Miriam was getting moist, so Jocelyn inserted her index finger into her vagina. Jocelyn hated it when men tried to finger fuck her pussy, so she delicately played, teased, and aroused Miriam first with one finger and then with two.

The orchestra played Uranus, the magician. The music shifted from heavy timpani bows to a boisterous gallop.

After minutes of licking, sucking, and stroking Jocelyn sensed Miriam approaching her orgasm. Jocelyn focused on the clit. She licked and sucked around the clamp that held the oversized pearl on its gold chain. She pulled on the chain. There was an in take of breath by Miriam. She pulled harder while sucking on her clit.

When Miriam came Jocelyn let go of the pearl but continued her sucking and licking for a few minutes more.

Eventually Miriam touched Jocelyn's head. She rolled back onto her haunches.

Miriam didn't even look at her.

She's one cool bitch, Jocelyn thought as she pulled a tissue out of her clutch and wiped her face. Then she returned the used tissue into her clutch along with the piece of paper containing the phone number of the black-haired women.

She took a breath while seated on the floor of Symphony Hall. Time to review what had just happened.

She'd satisfied Robert, been abused by Alexander, and pleasured Miriam. Her numerous orgasms had been orchestrated by the musicians.

Now it was time for her to gratify herself, so she slipped off her thong. No more interference from the vibrator. Then she re-attached the clamps to her nipples, arose from the floor, lowered herself into her chair, and separated her legs. The slit in her skirt was between her legs. Her pussy was visible. Her blouse was still undone.

Robert and Miriam blocked the views of anyone in the adjacent boxes and in the darkness of the auditorium none of the patrons could see the exposed Jocelyn.

Neptune, the mystic, was the last movement of the symphony. Its beautiful harp and string melodies slide over one another and Jocelyn.

She licked her right middle finger and began to gently caress her clit.

AAAH, what pleasure.

With her left hand she repeatedly squeezed the pendant on the necklace sending bolts of anguish into her tender nipples as the alligator teeth bit into her sensitive flesh.

AAAH, what pain.

She closed her eyes, savoring her self-inflicted pain and pleasure, agony and joy, torment and bliss.

She came and didn't bother to stifle her moans. She saw stars and enjoyed the orgasmic rush. She was back in charge. The manager of her own sexual needs, desires, and pleasures. She basked in the warmth of a wonderful sexual climax.

As the choir began its mystical other-worldly song she regained her composure.

After publicly masturbating in Symphony Hall, she re-fastened the bottom buttons on her blouse and straightened her dress so that the slit was on her left hip. Once again, she was a gorgeous women dressed to kill listening to the last cords of Holtz's symphony.

What an evening. A totally new sensual experience. For two and half hours, she'd subjugated herself to Miriam but at the end had regained sexual dominance by controlling her own final orgasm.

Would she ever submit to Miriam again? Voluntarily allowing Miriam to determine when, how, and with whom she'd give and have sex?

If she acquiesced, it might mean having sex with strangers. Men such as Alexander. Probably women too.

What about bondage and domination? How extreme and tyrannical would she tolerate?

Was there a line she wouldn't cross?