A Kinky Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a sight to behold Nikki was spread-eagled tied to the posts of the canopy and Michelle was feeding her a strawberry while Candice finished tying the final knot on the post.

Michelle came over and gave me a big kiss and started stroking my now small cock. "Sorry about before I should have known that you would have never disrespected me like that."

Candice came over and gave Michelle a long, open mouthed sensual kiss. "I'm sorry too I should have never damaged that cock in that way. To make it up to you, you may discipline our slave girl." Candice said with excitement in her voice.

The three of them each had various striking implements in each hand. I went with the short single-tailed whip in Michelle's hand. It is a difficult implement to use and does a lot of damage if used improperly. If done correctly has a very pleasure filled experience which I was going to demonstrate.

I took a few practice swings in the air to make sure I had the distance right. As the end of the whip made the pronounced 'whoosh' sound I saw the apprehension grow in Nikki's face. I approached her making sure to keep my distance as I tested out the first hit on Nikki's stomach.

The first hit was a little far barely touching the skin. I reached a little closer and the next delivery was perfect leaving a nice red stripe where the hit landed. Now that I had the distance figured out I began moving my arm faster quickly covering Nikki's young, tight body with nice red welts. Nikki let out little yelps when I would deliver stings to her bare pussy, inner thighs, and across her nipples. The sound was making me erect again and caused Nikki's arousal too as I could see the wet juices flowing out her wet pussy.

I looked behind me and our Master and Mistresses were enjoying the show. Having finished their snacks Carl was now tonguing Michelle's sweet sex while Candice was sucking on her nipples. I went around to Nikki's back since the important sensitive parts of her front were nice and red. I watched as my wife was in heaven as these two beautiful people pleasured her, and I was enjoying disciplining their slave girl.

After I delivered a few good hard strokes the trio untangled themselves and approached us. Candice took a few long strides and stood towering over Nikki and held up her hand. "That is enough slave. I think she has learned her lesson. Then again." Candice remarked as she put two long fingers inside Nikki and back out to reveal her fingers drenched in pussy juice.

Candice looked over at me and asked if I would like to cum now with a devilish smile. I simply replied, "Yes Goddess." and bowed my head. They started to untie Nikki and I followed suit removing the fourth knot from her arm. Nikki was a little numb at first and her body did not respond as she wanted it to. I fetched her a container of water which she quickly drank and Candice asked her if she was ready to finish the days events.

Nikki hoarsely replied, "Yes Goddess." And began mounting Carl's already erect cock in a reverse cowgirl position. Candice grabbed me by the cock and walked me over until my cock was inches from Nikki's face who was already riding Carl's cock.

Nikki guided my huge cock into her mouth using one hand to jerk my cock while her mouth worked the tip in concert with her expert tongue licking the sensitive area right behind the helmet. She performed with expert well practiced skill.

Meanwhile Candice took the single-tailed whip from my hand and Michelle picked out a flogger to use on me. It was only fair that I be punished too for such an opportunity such as this. I felt Candice's first strike on the ass where the ass meets the leg. The area that any Dominatrix knows is the perfect spot to hit to cause a slave to twitch no matter how disciplined. At the same time Michelle landed a blow from the flogger to my chest causing my nipples to become erect.

After several minutes and what seemed like an eternity of trying not to cum while experiencing the ultimate in sensation for a slave I was about to have my orgasm. "Please Mistress may I cum?!" I pleaded with my eyes closed awaiting the response.

A swift kick was delivered to my balls from behind. "No slave your Mistress has given me control of you for today and your Goddess wants you to wait for the Master!"

I almost doubled over from the pain but Nikki's enthusiastic blowjob skills kept me up and focused. I looked into Carl's face and he had an orgasm building but was not ready and it might take awhile since he had a massive cum shot earlier. I was ready to cum once again so I begged out of breathe, "Please Goddess kick me in the balls again."

She happily acknowledged my request but had little effect since I knew the kick was coming. "Again please, harder Goddess." She landed another kick hard enough to kick a field goal which put my balls into immediate shock. "Thank you Goddess." I said as loud as I could with the pain in my abdomen.

"My pleasure slave." Candice replied seductively. At that exact moment I saw the look that I finally wanted Carl to express the look of an orgasm as he let out a loud groan as he let his cum shoot out of him and into Nikki.

Now I could finally cum but after the last kick to my balls it was impossible to let loose the cum that was build up. Michelle saw the frustration in my face and ceased flogging me and began massaging my balls while Nikki continued her expert skilled cock sucking. Candice noticed my frustration and pressed her naked flesh against my back. I could feel her wet pussy against my ass cheek and her firm tits and erect nipples pressing into my back. She reached her hands around to my chest and started to fondle my nipples along with Michelle.

What really drove me over the edge was when Candice began nibbling and sucking on my ear lobe making me want to please her. As she whispered, "Show your Mistress what a good slave you are and shoot your cum down Goddess's slave girl's throat."

I exclaimed, "Thank you Goddess!" and fired my load off down Nikki's throat. I was impressed that Nikki was handling the thick heavy load that I was building up over the last 7 weeks.

After I felt the spurts from my cock start to subside I thanked my Goddess and Mistress for allowing me to cum and tried to back my cock out of Nikki's mouth.

Candice simply whispered, "That is not all your cum yet." As she quickly pulled my arms behind my back before I knew what was happening. The sensation in my cock started to go from the ecstatic feeling a man feels after he cums to painful post orgasm torture as Nikki continued to suck and lick on my cock. At the same time Michelle continued to milk every last bit of cum out of my balls. I felt tears form in my eyes as I struggled against the hold Candice had me in. They continued to torture my cock after all the cum was emptied and my balls were shriveled specimens of their former glory.

After what seemed like an eternity Nikki removed my cock from her mouth and Candice let go of my arms and I just fell to the warm sand. I just laid there totally relaxed letting the warm sun warm my naked flesh and enjoy the moment.

I must have dozed off for a while because I awoke to the splash of water being thrown in my face. Everyone had their beach attire back on even Nikki had her bikini on. I was ordered by my Mistress to get on my feet. I quickly obliged and placed my hands behind the back of my neck interlocking my fingers. This position I was familiar with because it is the one my Mistress uses to reinstall my chastity device which she was retrieving from the cooler.

Michelle walked over and handed the device to Candice who was getting a lesson in how to properly install a chastity device. It is a simple BDSM tool but like anything in BDSM if done improperly can cause serious injury. My cock and balls were ideal for demonstration since I was very deflated.

Michelle showed Candice the proper technique and explained the advantage and disadvantage of each. She handed my device off to Candice to install just as Michelle had explained it to her. Ring around behind the balls careful not to pinch when operating the hinge. Post through the top center hole, spacer, and finally the tube which the guide posts go on ether side and the center post goes right down the middle. The lock goes in the hole at the end of the center post and your slave is secured until you release him.

Nikki and I cleaned up the area, separated out each others belongings and I helped take down the canopy. Michelle handed Candice a scrap of paper listing the website for male and female chastity devices and wished her luck on her journey as they kissed good-bye.

We finished saying our farewells and headed off in our separate directions I thanked Michelle for a lovely day at the beach.

12