All Comments on 'A Kiss is Just a Kiss'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like I am friends with either of My ex's or My first wives daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Traci has buyers remorse. There is no return policy

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
On reading again,*

I see no reason for me to have given a score less than 5*

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

My real problem with this is that once a little gem like this appears......."Maybe we just need to slow down a bit, John. I still love you. But I also love someone else. I don't see why we have to rush into a divorce," Traci said, trying to give John her most sincere look. "I don't see why you're making me the bad guy in this.".............means the total f-ing idiotic wife LW template was brought into play. After that, even with other writers, rather ruins anything that comes later just because its been shown she will be written like an idiot and will continue to be written as such. Dropped it to a 3 star at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Talent

For writing wimpy husbands that masquerade as men. In most of your stories the slut wife's have bigger balls than their husbands do.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47about 3 years ago

I just love your stories. Thank you so much. I dread the day when I have caught up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It always amazes Me that the Cheating wife thinks She has a Chance .. My First ex had 2 kids by her Lover . Guess what She thought We would get back together and have Sex .. Like I would Stick My Dick in that STD Cesspool's of hers . That Was Never going to happen again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was okay .

The whore never had a single consequence that mattered

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When my 24 year long marriage imploded,i had just turned 47,and being a gym rat,i was in excellent physical condition and considered pretty good looking by all of my women friends. I couldn't believe how many women in my age group and older were looking for a decent, dependable man to have a good time. Three months after the divorce was finalized, i was getting laid on average, 4 times a week with multiple partners. I should have bought stock in Trojan and Durex,lol!

Fast forward to now,i just celebrated my 60th birthday last month,and i currently have three steady FWBs who i entertain regularly, and the age range is from 52 to 61,and all three women know about each other. I am in no hurry to ever settle down,and my three lady friends agree. I continue to work out daily,and my once a day 2.5mg cialis and testosterone gel keep me at peak performance. Men of later years,don't be afraid to leave a cheating,slut wife. Best decision I've ever made!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SO THE UNIVERSITY KNEW AND ACCEPTED INFIDELITY.....WTF

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Anonymous10 days ago

SO THE UNIVERSITY KNEW AND ACCEPTED INFIDELITY.....WTF""""" Yeah and I have some oceanfront property for sale in Arizona and Kansas. Dumb idea to have been inserted in a atory that already streches the 'fiction' parts to the limits.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

I wish I could give this story a second set of 5 starts.

Second read. Loved it more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story was ok not brilliant. I am constantly amazed that people comment to these stories as though they were something out of real life. And these people have the vote!! Lol

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 3 years ago

As he mentions there are plenty of available women due to the divorce rate. Also, I meet a surprising number of women in that age who have never married. They're out there too, don't forget them.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why didn't he sue the university?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good story, even Traci ended up being not as bad! Thank you for once more entertaining us - 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thankfully there was a Rhonda for dumb John or else he was heading back to the cheating slut ex Traci

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Thankfully indeed 😂

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. Enjoyed reading it.

Boros749Boros749almost 3 years ago

John was supposed to be dating regularly, but still easily manipulated by Traci. No wonder Traci had no problem cheating on him.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Another pontificating cuckold story from Hooked1957.

This is a special type of BTB. He writes stories where men are cuckolded, behave as wimps, but at some point they start pontificating in lengthy imaginary dialogues.

This is, I guess, where these writers get off. No ability to behave as a red blooded male but always ready on having a "superior moral ground" over the wives that humiliated them. Then of course regular stereotypes. #1. The ex-wives became repentant and start begging to reconcile - this is true in dreams of a wimp.

#2. There is also always available rebound beauty to jump on the opportunity to connect with a wimp - again in a dream of a wimp.

#3. The wimp becomes sexual Casanova capable of multiple sex romps - another dream of a wimp with 4 inch dick.

Good lord, who gives this drivel high marks? There must be a lot of old geezer wimps around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story it's good but not great. Interested in the comment from dark2donut2. If dark2donut2 doesn't like Hooked1957's stories why are they still reading them? Lack of brains perhaps? or maybe just a shithead.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
@anony 8/08/21 — d2d2 critique

Agreed. I don’t get why d2d2 continues to read H1957’s stories. Take me for example: except for “Pet Cemetery” and “Misery” (both seen on broadcast TV) I have never knowingly watched a Stephen King movie on purpose. I did see and like “Stand by Me”, though I did not find out it was a King movie until later.

So, I didn’t like a couple of King movies so I stopped watching them. People continued to rave about them for decades, and yet I still didn’t purposefully read a King book or go see a King movie. If someone asks/prompts me I’ll say I don’t like them, but I don’t seek them out to see/read then critique them. Unless you’re a professional critic, I don’t see why anyone would. And the same with someone whom seems to hate H1957 stories.

d2d2 — if you hate all of H1957 stories, stop reading them.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

Good, but the wife needed to be punished, as did the affair partner and the university.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I agree with Bigfundrew, unfortunately John wasn't smart enough to record Traci admitting to the affair. Neither was he smart enough to catch and record them going at it on University property.

He would have no case if he tried going after either adulterers or the University.

knoxhardknoxhardover 2 years ago

1) Have to tell the other wife immediately. No excuses. It's the only moral course of action. If the whole university department is culpable morally for not telling him about his wife's adultery, the same standard applies to him. And there is no acceptable reason to wait. The golden rule can be problematic as a moral standard, but in this case its application is certainly appropriate. He would want to be told and ASAP. He should be as sensitive to the other wife and her needs in the same way.

2) I think the character of his wife is the most interesting story to explore. His story is standard. Wife cheats over a long period of time. The dishonesty, deception and deceit is just way too egregious and for way too long for any self-respecting husband [without kids to consider] to tolerate. She doesn't love him. Period. Divorce.

But Hooked gives us a bit of glimpse into a wife with an elastic sense of morality and love that would seem to be worth exploring. I suppose there are a variety of ways to delve into her mindset. She's obviously a narcissist. Her concept of love is certainly extremely different from her husband's. How did that happen? Was she always this way? Did he really have no clue over all those years (not of her cheating, but of her narcissism and peculiar notions about love)? Did she change? Was she influenced by other people? We certainly see a lot of that in LW where the wife is led astray by slut friends. Was the other man a predator? Or at least a source of moral rationalizing after the fact?

Let's face it. Except for the championing of it by certain folks on this forum, "I'm in love with two men" is not a typical notion in our society (even as crazy as it may have become). It requires a definition of love that takes some psychological effort to get to. How could she rationalize the idea that she was "loving" him while engaging in all the lying and deceit? I think that would be a story worth doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As far as it went it was a good story but it could have been so much better. The author should have explored how Traci felt about the destruction of John's marriage as well as her own. What were John's wife feelings about the situation. So much more story to explore.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Sorry I have to say this but the stories are impressive. You've done better work in some of you are the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“… John pulled a bottle of red wine out of the fridge …”

But his wife liked white wine … and why was he chilling a red???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Early in the story, you state that Traci would come home late from after hours University events which she attended alone. Traci would immediately shower then apply perfume but refused to have sex with her husband on those days. That implies that she was having sex with Aaron on these nights. Then you late state that Traci and Aaron never had sexual relations. This is bullshit writing! I believe that Traci and Aaron would have to be having sex to have such a close relationship that she would even consider divorcing

Also if the University bosses knew of their intimate relationship at work, they could be sued for allowing it to occur since their rules would prevent such occurrences.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Well done you know how to spin a great yarn. Take note of the comments but edit the crap. People who can write do, those that can’t, “teach”, those that can’t teach pass criticism. Anyone who is critical of the storyline is just disappointed that it didn’t end the way he/she wanted it to go. Do not be put off by this and just keep at it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost me in John returning to date & bed his ex after all she put him through. A huge NO!!!! Almost spoiled the story; would've been worse (& I was somewhat expecting it, lol) if John & Traci became serious. Earlier, the university bigs seemed to know about the cheating & almost condoned it, telling Anon to be careful of the university's rep or whatever. They should've been sued for this. I'm happy John told Anon's wife about his cheating; just wished it was a bit earlier after the divorce papers were making their way through the system.

That, for me, the flaws in this otherwise nice story, was enough for me to downgrade my rating a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess that’s one way to divorce a wife who’s been cheating for five years or more, but it’s not my way. I would have fought her for every nickel, destroyed her lover’s marriage, sued the university and the dean, specifically, for sanctioning Aaron and Traci’s affair.And he did it knowing they were both married, and not to each other. Yeah, the lawyers would have a heyday and all the cheaters and enablers would pay dearly. And I would never have spoken to the cheating bitch again.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Our plans just got moved up." - So, if he DIDN'T dump her ass, she would eventually have divorced John, and married Aaron. Would Aaron have gone along with her fucking John, since she DOES love two people, right?

\

"they had discussed her leaving me for him" - WE know that, but when did John hear that?

\

"or the fact that she really did need the variety of two men." - Maybe not the variety, but the excitement of having an affair.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not the usual blasting of the deceitful cheater Traci, but John does win the war.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A woman sufficiently selfish and egocentric to carry on a 5 year affair in which she cheated on a good and loyal husband is very highly unlikely to offer up the "put a ring on her finger" insight and advice attributed to Traci at Katie's wedding. As a mature adult, Traci would have had to alter radically her basic character structure, morphing from highly narcissistic with sociopathic traits to self-reflective, empathic and self sacrificial. Maybe one person in ten thousand exhibits that degree of positive character change as a mature adult. Even that number is probably too optimistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would not have slept with the ex ever again . My Ex also thought She could have 2 husbands . She ended up with no husbands and 2 kids not my kids either . After 3 years She got remarried . I feel so sorry for her husband being stuck with her . He is a nice guy who got caught by her lies

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

Even after being caught, the wife couldn't figure out who she really loved. People through away great relationships too often

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No retribution for the uni nor the people there who enabled the affair.

And after a 5 year affair he should have foiught for a bigger piece of the pie.

Bill S.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 2 years ago

I guess it’s good, that after being treated so awful, the offended spouse can be civil and courteous to the unfaithful cheater. You don’t have to hate and be vindictive forever. It appears Traci’s co-workers were as morally minded as she was. The story was put together very well.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I don't know what to think about the story. It's certainly too short and people are way too civilized to the point of not being real. I'll give it a 3.

Just_John1Just_John1about 2 years ago

Again nice job! Reading through your stuff for the second or third time but who’s counting? Your work leaves me angry at times because I don’t feel enough pain from the protagonist and you portray the pain from the victim so well that I just want blood and mayhem, but it’s more realistic this way. Of course I only feel the pain for the short time I’m reading.

It says a lot that you create a story that I feel the victims pain in such a short time, and that I feel the need to go through the 7 stages. Just really good stuff, great character development, stories well told. I am in the legion of your fans. Thanks for sharing your work.

Jj1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this story proves that “ living life well” is the best revenge.

Here is another take that I have- Average age a woman gets married, is around24- 27. In marriage, women provide men with incredible sex, for maybe 5-10 years. Mediocre for the next 10. By the time she is 50, having sex takes more prep than a major operation. 60- Firgetaboutit. A man is expected to work as the primary income for 35-40 years. Pay for the kids education, house, and retirement. It’s no wonder, that men die earlier than women.

The wife in this story, does not have much, to offer a man to entice marriage. 20 something yes, but once she hits 50, it’s all downhill from there. No sane man, is going to risk giving up half his shit, to live with her. I know in Literotica land, it is common for a wife to leave her husband, to trade up for someone richer. The truth of the matter is, ALL MEN find a 20 year old woman to be the most attractive. They may get a kick out of banging married pussy, but that’s about as far as it will go. So yes, I enjoyed this story. We need a sequel, where she adopts 5 cats, and names them after male life guards on “ bay watch” 5 stars.

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 2 years ago

I Can't Say

About Traci, but I do know you can't trust a woman named Rhonda. This is just a story so I won't deduct any stars but our hero best keep paying attention to the little things this time. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cause for their divorce has been shared by more couples than most would believe. Traci's reply of: "I am in love with two men" hit me soundly in my heart because I heard those word from my wife when I learned about her affair with her college English teacher. I was away and she was alone and lonely so she enrolled in some evening courses. I won't go into further details but at the time I was active duty Air Force working in Germany and I was lucky to be able to come home for a weekend visit before heading out for my next assignment when I learned of her affair. I truly loved her so I didn't confront her and worked to make her see what she was doing to our marriage. I look back and think of all the things I could have done to ruin his position and wonder why I stayed with her. Dumb love, I guess. Finally one day, while I was on the job in Italy, she called me in tears and told me that her lover had moved and was seeing another student. I think I said something like; Gee, that's to bad and hung up on her as she cried. I did call her back that evening and told her we would talk when I got home in a month or so. As in so many stories I was able to forgive her but have never forgotten and still have trust issues. We will soon be celebrating our 55th wedding date so I guess I was better off with her...but I still remember.

Hooked1957, the title of your story ""She Told Me In A Dream" is giving me a feeling of De ja Vu so that will be next on my read list and I have printed out a list of all your stories so be warned this Anon may be commenting again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should not have dated his ex.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

This writer just loves placing cuck tendencies into her works. Mc reaction and response to brazen and ridiculous wifey assertions and five year affair were just stupid. Dumb worthless story. Fucking ex and dating her was more than any man wronged in this way would ever tolerate. Lame.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 2 years ago

This story Gets better each time I read it. The MC had his payback in a very effective manner. And kept his self respect. This author is tops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

By going into detail on how the rest of the university knew and then doing nothing about it annoyed me because he should have sued them. Thats ballshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Anon

Some workplaces don't have Morality Standards, I reckon most Universities don't care who or what their employees are having sex with so long as it's not a student.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hard to be nice to an ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ANOTHER PATHETIC STORY FROM A CUCK WRITER WHO MAKES THE MC WEAK PATHETIC CUCKS WHO CANNOT EVEN GET PROPER REVENGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At Least Katie tool her Dads side . My ex wife and her daughter Connie expected Me to pay for a wedding and let Him walk her down the aisle and give her away . Sadly I was in Asia and missed the wedding . I just told everyone that I had gotten the dates mixes up ..She cheats for 5 years and he thinks about taking her back . Sorry I am not wired that way . One time and We are done . Nor do I want to watch another guy screw My wife and there is no way in Hell that would turn Me on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice. A real nice, real strong 5. I've read this before (and saved it) but enjoyed it again, and this time since I'm now in the commenting game, will also weigh in. Earlier today I gave 5 stars to another previous read (by me) H57, "Eat Me, Bill Shakespeare," but noted that in that story the ex-husband should have only paid for half of their daughter's wedding, letting the Traci in that story pick up the other half. So why not in this one? Because in "Shakespeare," the daughter had sided with their mother, who'd borne a child by another man. In this story, Katie was loyal to Dad. Thus, appropriate that he pay for the whole thing, and not make any waves that would detract from her special day.

QuickMagazine

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Bit disappointing, seems like this one was rushed. Relationship with Traci after discovery doesn't feel like someone who found out she had a 5-year affair. LTW has done way better than this.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

The hell did I think this was LTW? The Traci should have given it away. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Overall nice story until John started dating his ex. Why the F would he want to do that after the disrespect & betrayal she did to him? To be courteous is one thing, but dating again is something just crazy. She deserves everything that happens to her. 3 stars on the overall strength of the story. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am fascinated by these "male" authors. They rarely write anything that even remotely comes across as masculine. Why do you think that is? Has anyone ever asked why GeorgeAnderson for example doesn't write like a man or develops characters like a man? The same goes for Hooked, Ohio, DG and a few others.

The men are almost always sapps and dumb. They are rarely if ever masculine I'm behavior. When they are it comes across as more what Hollywood and pop culture believes is manly behavior. Betrayed husbands often come across as weak and submissive. It begs the question why these types of authors routinely portray males as clueless wimps? George is most certainly a woman but hooked? I am not sure. Hooked might just be a product of a single mother with no masculine role model. He could also be a giant pussy who did whatever his wife told him to do. That's actually probable.

Either way, most of these stories indicate a dude with no pride. I am not talking about douch bag misogyny like Saddletramp and his heman fanclub. No I mean a dude who actually believes that allowing his wife to get away with everything is ultimately his fault when everything goes tits up.

Yeah, that's partially true but at the same time, you basically all but portray every male as a giant fucking pussy. Most women aren't attracted to that. Most of us would never marry a man with no confidence. It's not arousing. Most of is like men who act like men.

Certainly not something you even remotely understand.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Good story, and I do not agree at all with anon from 7 days ago. It's not that all men are or dumb as to what their wife is doing. Men are providers. We get married, the wife and kids then become his responsibility to provide for. He works his but off at what ever job he has, be it construction worker, technician or an office job. Once married he doesn't have to compete in the dating game anymore. We give a little love and we get a little love. We help with the kids and be the good father. Then after 13 years the wife says I fell out of love and I want to go out and see what's out there but if it doesn't work out can I come back? No, end of marriage no discussion no nothing so there you go. Preceding that she was going out to bars, by herself. Wait that's not true I caught her coming out of bar with a

guy. He asked what I wanted told him I was her husband and he went the other way. End of story. Women appear to never be happy with what they have and always want more, well except for my last wife of 40 years she stayed faithful until the the day she passed. What you women need to remember is all men are assholes and anyone who marries them isn't very smart. Me included.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Oh I almost forgot I do have a big thank you to my ex wife, so thank you ex wife, you divorcing me resulted in my meeting my loving wife of 40 years. Amen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great slice of life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Second time reading this over a 4 year period I think.

Good story & good ending even if it wasn’t BTB.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"While Traci loved being Aaron's "work wife," being his full-time wife seemed to wear thin after several months. Traci wasn't sure if the problem was just missing John, overexposure to Aaron or the fact that she really did need the variety of two men. No matter the cause, three years later the pair divorced."

Less than 5% of affair partners end of getting married to each other. 80% of those marriage end in divorce in less than 5 years. The odds are against affair partners having a happy future together. Once the glimmer is off the illicit sex of the affair, affair partners find out that they're all just regular people with with all kinds of faults and issues. The only thing they really have in common with each other is their attitude about cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Replying to the commenter below. Yes 80% of marriages where there is an affair with no confession end in divorce in 5 years. Interestingly enough the same study show that number drops to 40% if the cheating spouse confesses the affair to the other. Of course an affair in this story that is 5 years long and not just physical but heavily emotional is always doomed to divorce except for weird, quirky reasons like wealth or special needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading again. One of Hooked’s better tales.

.

On this second read I noticed something that I missed first time around…that it was his DAUGHTER who advised him to back away from his Ex because, in daughter’s opinion, Mom’s sex habits were not trustworthy 🤗

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ho hum. Missing payback on Aaron. Tracy should be ignored by her family. Ughhh!

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

Katie seems to have read her mother well. She sounded the alarm that John was about to ignore. Universities usually tend to frown upon misdemeanors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good tale. LP

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars -- the 'work wife' plot has been flogged to death.

Once again I repeat the standard acceptable conditions for a possible RAAC - a one time mistake beyond the reasonable control of the victim - due to either alcohol, drugs, rape, blackmail.

This SLUT had the nerve to carry on an affair for 5 years, PLUS she felt justified as well as capable that she could handle and deserved two men. What a stupid delusional SLUT.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Only thing missing was Arron’s horrific ass whipping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too maudlin. Only rates a deuce.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was kind of boring as a story. I understand the lesson of the title of the story. John knew Traci was fucking Aaron when he saw them kiss at the awards banquet. He asked Traci about him, and she admitted that she had been fucking him for five years. So, they got divorced and then Traci married her lover, Aaron, and that marriage only lasted three years. The story ended with John meeting and dating Rhonda and at the end of the story, John has decided that she will be the next Mrs. Montero. I give the story 3 stars.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hahahahaha yeah right 50 year old guys are not going out cruising for fucking dried up used vaginas on 50 year old women. That's a Femdom Fantasy yes I'm still desirable no matter how my fucking vagina gets 😳😳😳

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I know that sounds like bullshit, but it's true." - It sounds like bullshit, because it IS bullshit, and stinks like bullshit!

\

"He was here for two years and we got to be friends. Then it got to be more." = You became friends, fine. But you don't go from friends to lovers in one step. There are all the little steps, like the ones she made with her husband, and if you love your husband, as soon as you take that first step beyond friendship, you back off, even if it means ending the friendship.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why didn't he sue the university?.They could have nipped the affair in the bud early on,thereby probably saving two marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Traci was remarkably immature for a 46 yo woman when the story began. Her inability to accurately define her feelings for her husband versus those she had for her lover places her emotional maturity as having stalled somewhere in high school. It's a pity the rest of her got old, saggy and wrinkled. The result is a particularly pitiful package ensemble.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Let me get this straight,..

College award ceremony for admin staff.

Dean and full department faculty know and are fully aware of couples marital status plus flagrant affair.

Professional people, especially people who have degrees and licenses, have to agree to sign a morality clause. Since the couple was previously cautioned not to "embarrass" the school, you can be assured that's the case here.

I would have filed for divorce from her. Damages from the "work husband" (for a figure that's a healthy percentage of his house value) AND the School for laxness regarding their morality rules.

Make them PAY. Plus, hurt their reputation.

Letting them off the hook is absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story eventually. At first I was greatly agitated that everyone was urging John to go for reconciliation with the wife who was already committed to riding off into the sunset with Mr Big Dick. How can that be done even if John had been inclined to try it? How did Traci think she was going to be able to pull off marrying her paramour without first divorcing her husband? Once these irregularities had been ironed out it settled into as good a read as I've come to expect from Hooked1957.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

xhristianj is a bozo, possessing the charm and magnetism of a slaughter house floor. There are millions of smoking hot women in their 50s, 60s, even 70s all over the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars . My ex did invite me to her wedding .. Sadly I could not make it as I had a date . In about a year I did talk to her new husband I wished him well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

xhristianj, what are you, 13?

To have that view, you must be. It is the domain of the very, very young to think that way.

If you are indeed an adult, then either you live in your parent's basement playing your console in your Y-fronts, or you spend your nights out with all of the other shallow, preening, selfie-taking, 15-second-attention-span narcissists at raves, the only 'love' you can feel is when you look in the mirror, or when pulling the pork prong while looking at pictures of Brad Pitt's ex's. Oh... wait... they are 47 and 53. Don't look at those pictures, sonny, neither of them qualify as leads in a Disney movie anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

John was too civil towards the ex and her workplace.

A 5 year affair that had reached the level of discussing divorces?

Does not call for amicable gestures, and no-way, no-how, does the ex deserve a few tumbles between the sheets, especially if there are other offers on the table.

I get that he is so over her that it didn't matter, but the better response by far would be indifference and disinterest. Also the more honest response. Even the daughter called him out on it, because at that point he was just using the ex. Poor reflection on his own moral make-up.

The only way a man or woman could act the way John did to Traci's betrayal, was if he didn't really love her that much in the first place.

You can be civilised to the point where all of your human passion is dead.

Yes, it's just a story, but this is my explanation as to why I could not suspend my disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 star slice of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look, what the slut pulled on him, (5 years) he would be justified drugging her and selling her to the famous Mexican Whorehouse. The weak sticks that write this civilized behavior crap ……………well…….the weak stick is WHY they write it. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not payback at all here. Nice that he gets a GF, but otherwise, not very satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was shallow, by highlighting the obvious, which was that it was a non-story.

Hey, Jsch1947; I believe you and I are kindred spirits and would likely enjoy a beer together, VERY UNLIKE the past episode featuring a wrongly maligned police officer, obama, and our now Cadaver in chief.

The problem “J” is that academics are not professionals any longer. Since the 90’s they have dramatically lost their once luster due to the influence of politics and a life of acceptable existence as least common denominators, very much like the Press, Government, and bottom-feeding socialists with MBAs. You and I will not witness the bitter end of the US, but we are clearly the elder spectators of the coming collapse. Everything you and I hold sacred have been reduced to punditry by the foreign influences on our masses.

Federal Government, Education, Citizenship, Responsibility To Oneself, and the Greater Good, Sacrifice, Earning one’s own way, Responsibility and Respect are mere punchlines to the lazy hangers-on.

Who do you think is responsible for this mess? HINT: this site is bereft of age confirmation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was shallow, by highlighting the obvious, which was that it was a non-story.

Hey, Jsch1947; I believe you and I are kindred spirits and would likely enjoy a beer together, VERY UNLIKE the past episode featuring a wrongly maligned police officer, obama, and our now Cadaver in chief.

The problem “J” is that academics are not professionals any longer. Since the 90’s they have dramatically lost their once luster due to the influence of politics and a life of acceptable existence as least common denominators, very much like the Press, Government, and bottom-feeding socialists with MBAs. You and I will not witness the bitter end of the US, but we are clearly the elder spectators of the coming collapse. Everything you and I hold sacred have been reduced to punditry by the foreign influences on our masses.

Federal Government, Education, Citizenship, Responsibility To Oneself, and the Greater Good, Sacrifice, Earning one’s own way, Responsibility and Respect are mere punchlines to the lazy hangers-on.

Who do you think is responsible for this mess? HINT: this site is bereft of age confirmation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

CUCK JOHN TOOK HIS TIME IN TELLING THE BASTARD'S WIFE!! FUCK ALL HAPPENED TO THEIR EMPLOYMENT AND SUING THE BASTSRDS!!

JOHN WAS REALLY A CUCK AND SHOULD HAVE FOUND HIS BALLS TO TELL HER PARENTS OFF.....NO WONDER SKANK NEEDED ANOTHER HUSBAND

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John was a cuck end of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not all cheaters have to be gutted out.

People are different and so are stories

Baa to the extreme Haters

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I read it again and it really is quite good. There is a comfortable betrayal with consequences, delusion, and finally happiness. It's very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife just used her husband to have the supposed best of both worlds and then had the nerve to be pissed at the onetime love of her life husband for not excepting her being in Lust with her lover and in love with him Really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hooked1957

You do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hooked1957

You do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Saved but just barely. Dated her after all those cheating years put him in wimpy or downright stupid category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife ia a bitch 5 yrs of cheating amd thiught she could win him back wtf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous