All Comments on 'A Kiss is Just a Kiss'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sue thw company the boss knew about it.name the whole in the divorce sue him even if it goes no where. The inlaws arw just as stupid as thebqife save the marriage wtf are they on drugs they have to be too raise such an idiot

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

Not sure about the reason of writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, nice story with fairly developed characters for such a short story. More descriptive sex might be nice...

Civil ending as well, but without any deep vengeance.

Really glad our hero told the wife of husband 2....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sue the university, the English department specifically and the people that knew of the affair. Yes, an affair is different than being married to the old ball and chain. Marriage entails responsibilities, an affair doesn’t. Divorce is painful and expensive. Ending an affair - just walk out the back jack.

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

I really didn't like the last line, believing that women should not be put in the position of having to agree to a proposal or correct a misconception given in public. It works out when she is anxious to receive it but that doesn't make it any less presumptuous.

Also, the story made it clear that Traci was planning on leaving John to marry Aaron and it was really a matter of when it would happen. Her trying to keep John with her in those circumstances is particularly despicable and I wonder if that was really what the writer wanted to make her.

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

Sorry-one more thing, a suggestion that people, especially those writing that John should sue the university, should be careful not to think that LW stories contain accurate depictions of the law. Non-fraternization clauses would not be put in place by companies if their effect was to give rights to jilted spouses to sue the companies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was great. Got a little nervous when MC started banging his ex thinking it was going RAAC. But, it's kinda of ironic that he used his ex for his own pleasure much like ex used him as a security blanket.

Good point by jflinders about morality clauses. They are not hammers for the aggrieved spouses to use to bludgeon the company. They are standards for employees to follow and if they don't, it gives the company extra grounds to give them the boot.

A lot of jurisdictions have laws protecting employees. Unfortunately, the laws protect useless dregs making them like military missiles on static display: They don't work and you can't fire them either.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

An amusing little tale that required an awful lot of the old ‘suspension of disbelief’ most notably in its assumption that ex’s will be civil and reasonable to each other.

Once again indisputable proof that this is a fantasy site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many women unable to commit to one man. They just have to find other men to satisfy their need for sexual dominance. They constantly want to be desired; it's the newness of each conquest that excites them. 'See I'm still very attractive to the male population. The female's need to continually be bewitching to other males is deep-rooted and possibly quite natural. A run of the mill tale which didn't say anything different. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very plausible scenario, well developed characters and concise.

Could have used an epilogue to wrap things up even more.

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

"So many women unable to commit to one man. They just have to find other men to satisfy their need for sexual dominance. They constantly want to be desired..."

Just like so many men. Women are men in women's circumstances.

Like 50% of men don't act the exact same way.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Five stars and thankyou for no quite unnecessary epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Typical interesting 🪝ed story, but it kind of fizzled out as it progressed. Ended not with a bang, but a whimper. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A great story but did the events depicted herein happen in a parallel universe? I ask this because I couldn't make sense of Traci's determination to 'save' the marriage she was already committed to leaving further down the line. Here was a golden opportunity to free herself up for her paramour by dumping the husband yet she spurned it. Go figure. She also seems to have had difficulty understanding that marriage was not going to be possible without first divorcing the current incumbent. She further demonstrated her limited grasp of reality when she got mad at her now ex husband for spilling the beans to Lettie about her husbands extra curricular shenanigans, apparently not aware that Aaron would not be free to marry her until he divorced Lettie. Some one should have a quiet word in her ear.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Strong start, lame middle to end. NO man is going to allow an ex-wife cheating whore to join him for a drink and, certainly, not hit the sack with her. What she did, how she did it, how she planned to dump him in the near future woull always come to his mental surface every time he saw her,

Be pleasant, cordial? Sure. The rest..pure pablum.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Either your father was a cucky simp or whatever male rolemodel you had was one because you keep writing about men that start out with a backbone and end up without one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No payback here. The college needed a lawsuit. Aaron needed to get stomped.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I was afraid he was cucking out on me, but he just wanted to fùck his ex, thank God. Femdom agitprop and its downstream effects.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good ending but how the fuck would he go near his ex again without a ten foot pole ?

BigPete6969BigPete696910 months ago

Somehow, I think it would be more realistic if he, at the very least, sued the University for nowt enforcing the morality clause in their “Code of Conduct” for their employees and faculty. Every company and School has one and they would definitely be liable. It would be better that making a phone call to the wife of McClary. Most likely caused their divorce anyhow and he gets some well deserved money to compensate him for pain and suffering.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is it with these cucks that think morality clauses in Codes of conducts applies to adults not in positions of authority. The idea that these people think they need laws and regulations to protect themselves from getting cucked is both telling and hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've read almost the same story, except it was longer, better developed and with more credible motivations and actions. Not sure if it was the same author or if one or the other took inspiration from the other.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There is no such thing as a morality clause for business or universities. Many have fraternization rules that apply to subordinate to supervisor situations, but those are to allow the organization to punish an employee. Those rules do not give a third party such as a jilted spouse the right to sue the organization. Alienation of affection no longer exist in the United States. It is not a valid lawsuit. Adultery is not a civil crime. No fault divorce laws have made adultery a mute point. The only consequence of adultery is to the reputation of the adulterer and the impact it may have on the opinion of relatives or friends. In the story The children of the main couple disliked with the mother did. That was realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sadly you can be sued even jailed for contract interference but can openly destroy a marriage with no penalty.

One of the dumbest things we ha be ever allowed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The cheating once was marriage ending. The long affair for 5 years a nail in the coffin. Plans to leave your spouse is another nail, even if not serious. What really killed his love was the lack of guilt and shameless continuation. Telling him anything other than "ill never speak to him again" is how you kill decades of love and trust.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Highbrow, do you read other categories on here? I bet you use your constant catchy phrase, 'femdom agitprop' in a comment on a gay male story... once you've cleaned up and tucked it back away.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story. Ended a little abruptly. Ex understood at the end what she had lost. I'm not sure how the protagonist would have taken his ex on dates after what she did to him. 2nd marriages are usually the least likely to succeed. So she got what was coming to her. Boyfriend lost his family.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Date the Ex after divorce over a five year affair? Even for a "booty call", that is too much. I don't believe that would happen given the memories. But I did enjoy her final understanding of what she gave up for her 'work' spouse. Would YOU date a woman who was so deluded she thought it okay to have a multiyear affair amidst ongoing deceit? No long-term spouse would forget or forgive such disrespect, not to mention date and screw them again! Except maybe as a form of subtle (or unsubtle?) revenge. I divorced my first wife of 12 years over her office affair, and my second marriage worked just fine. Another divorcee with two teens who we raised in a mixed family. Never socialized with the Ex again except to pick up children for alternate weeks. The ultimate message of this story, told flawlessly, is what the fictional husband found: the best revenge is moving ahead and living well without her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good tale.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I get dating the ex for booty calls. It’s a way to soften the closure needed. Expecting to get back together is just plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A classic piece of LW drama, beautifully written as always but the thing I couldn't wrap my head around was that if she and her paramour were contemplating leaving their existing spouses to get married why the hell was she so desperate to avoid a divorce from John? Surely while initially embarrassing and awkward, John's discovery of their treachery was a gift from heaven yet she stated that she wasn't ready to let go of John yet. Why the hell not? What would have been the value in keeping both him and herself dangling for a few more years?

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

To the Anon. She knew her bf wasn't ready to tell his wife. He had young kids and would be raped in the divorce. He’s playing her for sure, she pretends it’s love to justify her cheating. “ It’s not evil if it’s love” nonsense. She had no exit plan, she never wanted to leave. A woman who is looking at divorce, makes plans and has an exit strategy. They have moved on the financials, got a place lined up. They are out the door before you can think

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Needs some payback on Aaron to be better than a 2. How about suing the University?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The Ex sounds like a head-case. Can a spouse really be that crazy? Then the pearl of wisdom at the end when she realizes the reality doesn't square to me. Just sounded like a classic cake eater to me. Those "little touches, the little intimate kiss" are the greater intimacy that goes with NOT taking a spouse for granted, but recognizing their special relationship called (ideally) 'marriage'. So her revelation after all the earlier nonsense doesn't square with her mental disorder. It WAS a mental disorder of some type like a complete break with reality.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not even close to the pain the cunt should have experienced. Only about 3% of the writers in this genre know how to inflict deserved pain on a cheater.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

pretty good but a little abbreviated at the end and not sure why the university wasn't sued... if that's a thing, for their fraternization policies and the department's acceptance of the affair.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, Hooked, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT. One of the best stories ever on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah, it’s about the gentle touches of couples in a long comfortable relationship that provides them reassurance. Great story. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Автор почему ты так любишь делать мерзавцев безнаказанными и счастливыми? Уже в которой истории изменяющая тварь спокойно живёт и радуется.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Great story! Ending seems a bit abbreviated; however, thank you.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

I like everything about this story except the much too gentle burn on Traci.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Could not give this 5 as Traci just walked into her lover’s arms. 4 stars DMW aka Sumnut96

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

That was a close call, thought for sure there was going to be a reconciliation when John started screwing his ex again. It was nice that they all got along at the end, just one happy family, those that screwed and those that got screwed. Three stars is the best I can do for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope, Traci's transition from trollop to yenta does not ring true. The woman believed she was entitled to two husbands. She would not go to the wedding hoping for a reconciliation with her ex but then suddenly advise him to marry another. That much personal growth would require at least two reincarnations, not two trips to the dance floor.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I NEVER like stories where the guy sleeping with a married woman gets to keep his bits unbruised and the whore doesn't at least get disowned by being the whore she is. Not BTB, just reality. BTB is much worse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He had sex with her AFTER everything?

Sorry, that is seriously effed up.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I( liked it. It was a fun little story, and nobody went to jail. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story, BUT: To marry again at 50 plus? What the heck for? The story just told us about Traci, who, despite being married, had a long term relationship with another man. Yet the same woman Traci tells her ex husband to qiuckly marry his new flame Rhonda, in order to secure her to himself? Again, what for? If she wants to stray or leave him she'll do it anyhow, with or without being married. There are no kids to protect. John has nothing to gain by marrying again, but he can lose money, i.e. a carefree retirement. Depending on the laws of the state these lovebirds live in I would even strongly advise to keep their seperate households.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story. BardnotBard

Psychman24Psychman24about 2 months ago

This wife perhaps wins the prize for being the most delusional of the cheating wives in these stories. To have a five year affair with another man, admits she loves him and they've talked of marriage, and then she tries to convince her husband to continue on being the cuckold husband #2, and then actually has the gall to fight the divorce. What planet is this woman from? You got found out, now gracefully bow out and go after the man you've put first in your life for years and stop pretending you can have two fucking husbands you stupid woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous