A Kiss Led to This Ch. 11

Story Info
Joe finds a place to be alone with Sandi.
1.8k words
4.83
3.6k
1
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was living the dream. His friend's wife Sandi had given herself to him on demand, and when he didn't demand it she did. Often she would call him saying she needed "Face Time." They would meet just about anywhere and in moments be naked in the back seat or front seat of one of their vehicles.

Too many times after Joe would blast his come into the mouth of Mrs. Proper he would look around to see someone standing there, usually some guy who had the good fortune to see two lovers park and then go crazy for each other. He thought about all the guys where she worked who would give their paycheck to see her naked and sucking a cock in plain view. Maybe one day, he thought, he would arrange to make their day.

Sandi was always fine as long as she was able to make out with Joe, somehow climb on top of him so his uncovered cock would be covered in her juices, and then finish by swallowing every drop she could, save for the ones he would wipe on her nipples or behind her ears. He was sure she savored the taste of her own juice. Who wouldn't he thought? She tasted like sunshine.

Joe loved the times he could sneak into her house where they could be naked together, slathering each other with their fluids and then mixing them together with their tongues. He also loved painting her face with cum until it had a dull sheen and watch her smile as she dressed to return to the office.

More and more often he would drop by when her husband was home and make small talk until the opportunity to grope her as they passed each other in the hall. Sandi never once let him come over without at least stroking his cock in passing, or reaching up his shorts under the table as they sat making small talk. Her stomach was usually full of Joe's cum from meetings earlier in the day. He felt bad sometimes for cheating with her, but when her husband would refer to her as "that cunt" and tried to show him pictures of women in the bar it took a lot of the sting out.

As it would happen Joe had access to a home under construction while doing some repairs. He was wearing a mask at one point and as he was working at an angle the mask somehow slid up covering his eyes. This gave him quite an idea. With a little ingenuity he fashioned a sort of hood that would cover the eyes and black out the world to whoever wore it. And he had a little someone in mind.

"Hi Sandi," he said calling her at work. "Any chance you could meet me at the hardware store lot?"

"Of course," she answered, "but not all day as I've been taking way too much time off around lunch hour."

"Yes, but from as far as I can tell you've really been enjoying lunch"

"Ummm" was the reply.

An hour later Sandi pulled into the lot and parked next to Joe's car. He knew she would strip naked right then and there if he asked, which only made his cock rise instantly.

He beckoned her over and she jumped in, kissing him and dropping one hand between his thighs. She was in the work mode, with a conservative dress that buttoned closed just under her neck. It was all he could do not to rip the dress off but there were other plans. Joe held her hand, saying only "Let's take a drive."

They drove the ten minutes to the home he had been working on. He was careful to make sure no one else would be there that day, and as they approached to front door he stopped her at the alcove.

"Joe, I have no idea where we are," she said. "But it's fine with me as long as you're here."

Joe shushed her and opened the mailbox by the door, taking out the hood/mask.

He put it on her as she stood still and secured it in place. He reassured her with a touch and then slowly unbuttoned her dress, removing it and folding it over his arms. He then reached down and slipped off her black underwear till she had only her bra on. How beautiful, he thought. He was sure her slimy husband was at his office about this time, hitting on the secretaries and unaware that his wife was blindfolded and showing her pussy not just to Joe but to anyone who happened to look up the walkway as they passed by.

As usual, Mr. Suave was fumbling with undoing the bra. Since Sandi's 34 DD tits were so big for her little frame she always had some sort of reinforced clasp somewhere. As usual she pushed his hands away and undid her bra herself, taking it off and holding it out for him to take. Her perfect nipples were rock hard from the excitement and the cool breeze.

Joe stared at his friend's naked wife, now completely naked at one-thirty on a work day. Her tits swayed gently as he turned her toward the door.

"Shoe's stay on," he whispered. Not only was debris all over inside, Joe loved watching her tight calves as he pushed her inside the dark and empty house.

He guided her down to the basement, where Joe had found a pipe that worked perfectly for his next trick. He had Sandi stand right under it and lowered webbing down on each side her shoulders. He tied each wrist and raised them till her arms were comfortably above her shoulders on each side, but high enough where she had to spread her legs to keep her balance. He kissed her deeply and their tongues entwined, and took the opportunity to lick both her armpits, lapping up sweat and transferring to her mouth.

Once he tied her off he stepped back to enjoy the view. With his eyers he traced each freckle from her face to her tits and down to that little black tuft of hair that protected her tiny pussy with the mini lips. He approached her and then repeated the journey using his hands. As his right hand made its way between her legs he parted her lips just enough to see her juices rolling down her leg. He ran his finger along her slit till it was soaked and put in her mouth, circling it around. She sucked on it sweetly.

He looked up to see her head in the sniffing position as if she was about to come.

Joe found a couple of leather gloves and laid them on the floor as a kneeling pad. Once in place he bent over and leaned in and began lapping up her pussy while fingering her tight hole, removing it only to add fluid to her nipples. Sandi rocked back and forth till her body found just the right pressure against his tongue.

"OH" she cried in ecstasy. "Please, untie me!"

Joe was worried she had hurt herself, but she had other motives.

Sandi took the mask off to see the basement. She grabbed his hand without saying a word and began walking him through the dilapidated building. The went upstairs only to find hard floors covered in debris, holes in the walls and piles of garbage. They went back down the stairs, her naked and still dripping juice down each leg. Joe followed along enjoying the view of this beautiful woman. Eventually she found one bedroom with boards and sheet rock on the floor, but near a window was an old piece of carpet. She pointed and Joe removed some of the boards to clear a spot, brushing off some of the dust on the carpet.

"This will have to work," she said.

Sandi knelt down pointing to Joe's cock. He stripped instantly and as he was doing so asked her "What did you think about that little adventure?"

"I thought you were taking pictures of me."

The thought hadn't crossed his mind but now he would regret not doing so forever. He also made a mental note that if there was a next time to bring a few objects to insert in her, and maybe a couple of audience members. Ms. Proper was a full fucking freak for the right guy. And to her that's who Joe was. Over the last year he had fucked her in every hole and she had made him come one to three times a day, never complaining or turning down any of Joe's weird ideas. Including this one.

"Did you bring a condom?" she asked. Joe reached down and made a bright green circular object appear. Sandi smiled and said "Be still."

She proceeded to inspect his cock and carefully lick and beads of come from the head and sides. As she worked her way down to his balls Joe's cock ran the length of her face and the head poked into her perfect auburn hair messing it. The problem is the more she licked the more Joe's rod began to leak.

She gave him a look then took his whole cock in her mouth and with one great suck vacuumed his member then quickly rolled the covering on.

"Lay down," she ordered as she stood up.

It was Joe's turn to lay on the dirty carpet. He brushed two nails away and laid down. His dick was pointing straight up, with the bottom of the condom almost acting like a cock ring.

Sandi lined herself up and straddled him, pushing his cock deep inside her. She was able to get a knee on each side of Joe all the way down to the hard floor. He could feel how tight she was. He stared into her eyes as he fondled her tits. The feeling was amazing. Sandi timed each bounce till his hard on was just about free only to be swallowed by her ravenous hole at the last second. She picked up speed and all Joe could do was sit back and watch this beautiful married woman fucking him, giving him everything she had. It felt like a religious awakening. Her nipples and his were meeting with each thrust and she would reach down and kiss him as the sweat poured down her face. Joe felt he was about to explode from the pleasure. He stared at the ceiling and walls to try to avoid coming. Sandi picked up the pace and turned her head at a slight angle.

"Cum with me," she whispered.

With that she cringed and rolled up into his chest. Joe felt her pussy clamping and he did indeed come with her. They grabbed each other as if a wave passed between them. Joe shot his load so hard he was afraid he shot the condom off of him and into her. They lay there together, piled in sweat surrounded by piles of shit, but no one was complaining.

"Love you gal," he whispered.

"Love you more," she replied.

Sandi would pull herself together and head back to work as Ms. Proper, but Joe wondered how she would explain the two red knees below the hem of her dress, or the giant smile on her face.