A Kitten in the Kitchen

Story Info
A bratty sub is punished for breaking the rules.
2.4k words
4.29
21k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at the kitchen sink doing dishes when he walked in. Immediately he saw the long, white tail. It was set against the backdrop of a boat neck t-shirt. It wrinkled slightly where it met the tail at her ass. The smell of coffee filled his nose. As he took all this in, he started to feel a stir in his pants. "Oh, so we are going to be a brat this morning? Okay," he thought to himself.

As he made his way across the kitchen, he approached her and laid a firm hand across her ass. THWACK! She straightened, and then arched slightly to offer her ass and he grabbed her tail, pulling slightly as he let his hand slide to the tip. She let out a soft moan and tensed slightly holding the plug end inside of her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her backward towards him. With a cool, stern voice He said in her ear, "you are a naughty, slutty kitten. Remove that shirt, you are overdressed." He bit her shoulder lightly as he released his grip on her hair.

She immediately stopped doing dishes, and started to remove her shirt. Her pussy started to tingle and she could hardly contain her thirst for him. "Yes Sir," she purred. "I just wanted to surprise you. Don't you want to pet your kitten, Sir? Prrr-rrr-rrr."

THWACK! He smacked her ass again, this time grabbing her ass and squeezing her cheeks before sliding His hands over her hips and up to her now naked tits. Squeezing, one in each hand, he pushed himself into her, she could feel the pressure of the plug being pushed deeper. She tried to wriggle against him, which made him only push harder. He leaned in talk-whispering, "you know the rules, and you broke them, and for that you will be punished. You are a bratty little slut, aren't you?"

He squeezed her nipples sending a rush through her. A delightful combination of both pleasure and pain. She breathlessly moaned, "Yes, Sir. I am bratty little kitten. I deserve to be punished."

He stood upright and turned to leave the kitchen. Before leaving he said, "Finish those dishes you lusty little slut. I'll be right back." At these words, she turns her attention back to the sink and begins hurriedly washing dishes, trying to finish the last few before he returns. Her pussy was engorging, and she squirmed at the thought of what was to come.

After what felt like a lifetime of anticipation, he returned. In his hand he held her leather collar, her leash, wrist cuffs, and his paddle. Walking up behind her, he swatted the counter next to her with the paddle, leaving it there for her to see. The sound made her jump, and she looked down at it briefly before going back to dishes. Her response excited him and as he stepped up to put her collar on her he whispered, "That's right, slut; naughty girls get the paddle. I want you to tell me why you are receiving this punishment."

He finished buckling her collar, just as she was putting the last dish in the drying rack. She turned to face him and, without prompting, offered her wrists for the cuffs, "Because I am a naughty little whore who tried to control our play today, Sir."

Sexual tension filled the silence as he strapped her cuffs on; when done he reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head to the side. As he attached her leash to the collar he leaned into her ear, "Very good. And you want it, don't you? You want to be paddled. And kitten, I want to hear you say it. Tell me you need to be corrected by me." He let go of her hair and smacked her ass. THWACK!

She looked up at him with her big doe eyes and said, "Yes, Sir... I have been very naughty this morning and require your corrections."

He nodded his head and said to her, "Get on your hands and knees," then more strictly, "NOW!" He grabbed his paddle and looked at her sternly. She quickly obeyed. She knew that any further bratty behavior would not work in her favor. Leash in his hand, she started to crawl at his side as he walked around the kitchen to prepare his cup of coffee. Occasionally he would smack her ass with the paddle. THWACK! The sting would electrify her and her pussy became increasingly wet.

With his coffee made, he led her to the kitchen table. As he sat down he looked to her and said, "You are to kneel at my feet and await further instruction, do you understand my sweet little sub?" Keeping eye contact with her, he laid the paddle on the table next to his cup.

She loved this part of their play-time and promptly moved into position. Eagerly she said, "Yes, Sir! May I lean my head on your leg?! I'll be good!" She kept her eyes on him as he smiled, touched her chin, and nodded his head. He turned his head and sipped his coffee and she rested her head on his thigh. Patiently she waited while he sipped his coffee and read the news on his phone. She looked at the paddle and it filled her with a nervous excitement. She knew she was getting a good paddling for her stunt this morning, and as she mused on it a wave of desire rolled through her. Yes, it would sting, but she knew her pussy would be sopping wet when it was over. Her clit started to throb and she quivered slightly.

He felt her movement and set his phone down. He placed his hand on her head and buried his fingers in her hair as if to let her know she wouldn't be waiting much longer. Taking a final sip of his coffee, he stood up and pulled up on the leash, she knew this meant it was time to stand.

As she stood up, he wrapped the long leash around his hand to shorten it. He stepped closer, then slid his now partially wrapped hand over her hip to rub her pussy. Gripping her wrist behind her back with his other hand, he asked her, "How many swats do you feel you deserve for your infraction this morning?"

"Ten swats, Sir..." She said as she wiggled just slightly under his grip. "I think that is a fair amount."

He smiled and slid his hand back around. Gripping the base of the tail he applied pressure and turned it to turn the plug inside her. "That's a good guess, kitten. But this is more than just a punishment for misbehavior, I think today you need to be reminded of your place. You were a very bold little slut this morning, and that just won't do. Twenty."

"Twenty swats, Sir?" She whimpered.

He released her wrist and turned her to face him. He lifted her chin to meet her gaze and said to her, "My beautiful submissive, you have been a naughty, naughty kitten. Know that I will discipline you as I see fit, and I will dominate you as I see fit. It is my right and my decision as your dominant. We understand each other, don't we?"

Keeping his gaze she nodded, "Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Very good," he said as he grabbed the paddle off the table. "Present your ass to me, now!" With his last word, he smacked the table with his paddle. She jumped and turned her back to him, but before she could bend over the table, he placed his hands on her hips to stop her. He looked her over before giving her a quick slap on the ass with the paddle. THWACK! She winced slightly and then relaxed as the wave of pleasure rolled through her. She wasn't sure if that one counted toward the twenty or not, she knew not to ask. She felt his hand gripping her wrist to bring it back behind her back. His other hand slid up her spine and landed on her shoulder. Pushing her against the edge of the kitchen table, he used his foot to tap her legs. She spread them further apart. Then he bent her over the table.

He instructed her to stay there, but she turned her head to take a quick peek. She saw him walk over to the pantry. Inside was an old flour jar that housed bungee cords. She squirmed a little again. Coming back to the table, he looped the bungee cord through the rings on her cuffs and attached the hooks into the purse hooks they had installed underneath. When he finished he said, "Look up at me." She raised her head as best she could secured like this and he asked her, "Are you comfortable kitten?" He always made sure any pain she felt was from the punishment, not from her positioning. "We want you to be able to move when I pull your leash, and I will pull! But we can't have that salacious pussy getting away, now can we?"

"It's comfortable, Sir... " she said as she stretched the bungee cord slightly. She watched as he nodded and made his way around the table. He picked up the paddle, she felt him brush against her leg as he stepped forward and she tensed slightly. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up to her tiptoes. Her excitement caused her to wiggle her ass just slightly. He steadied her and began caressing her ass with the paddle.

"Here it com...," she tried to prepare. THWACK! She gripped the sides of the table. THWACK! She tried to hold back her whimper, but it slipped out anyway. THWACK! He rubbed her ass. THWACK! He slapped her ass with his hand. His timing is perfect; as soon as the sting sets in he lands another swat! THWACK! She could feel how hard her clit was, and she desperately wanted to rub it. THWACK! "Please Sir! May I have a free hand to touch myself? Please?" she begged him.

He pulled on her leash; he felt his breath as he leaned into her ear, "Awwwww is my little slut feeling tingly? Would you like to touch yourself? Are you a wet little pussy now?" He let go of her leash, and soon she felt his hands on her hips, he was lifting her up to the table. "Get your knees up on the table, spread those legs." Pushing down on her back he commanded, "Pussy up." She did as she was told and tilted her body to expose her pussy more. She felt him run the paddle across her clit. "Just look at how wet your little cunt is!" He rounded the table, holding the paddle toward her face. "It got my paddle all wet! Do you see?"

The leather was shiny where her pussy juices had wet it. She whimpered, "Yes, Sir... I can see my juices... Please, may I have an orgasm?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure I believe you, Slut." He replied.

"No! Sir, Please! I will be a good girl! Pleeaassee... Sir... Please..." she moaned.

He smiled and without saying a word, went back to the end of the table. She felt the sting on her ass as he started raining down spankings. "You THWACK! Don't THWACK! Get THWACK! To THWACK! Control THWACK! Our THWACK! Play THWACK! Do THWACK! You THWACK! Understand?!" THWACK!

"YES, SIR!!" She cried out.

She felt him spread her cheeks and bury his face in her pussy; his skin felt cool against her freshly reddened ass. He slipped his tongue inside her for just a moment before licking down to her clit. He sucked her clit into his mouth, and nibbled lightly while flicking it with his tongue. She briefly lost the arch in her back, moving her clit away from his face. "Pussy THWACK! up! THWACK! " She immediately complied. He grabbed her tail and started tugging on it lightly, then attacked her clit again with his tongue. She didn't think she could take much more.

"Please, Sir! I can't hold it anymore! Please let me orgasm..." She cried out.

"Yes, slave. Cum for me." He replied.

She felt him increase his speed, and she gave in to the ticklish heat building from her clitoris. As it raised to her abdomen she felt the waves roll through her and crash at the end of every nerve in her body.

"Thank you, Sir! Thank you!"

As the muscles in her body began to contract, she felt his hands gripping her hips as he pulled her off the table and slammed his cock inside her. He tugged on her leash, pulling her head back and said to her, "We're not done here kitten. We are going to keep going until you cum again. You're going to be too spent to think about being bratty again today." She nodded her head and let it fall forward as he released some of the pull on the leash.

"Let me be clear... I will spread your legs wide, I'll even secure them spread if I choose, and I will pound your cunt as much as I damn well please, sub. You will push it up and offer to me the best you can, do you understand me, kitten?"

As she went to answer she felt the sting of the leather leash handle across her ass. THWACK! "Thank you, Sir!" She cried out as the waves of her second orgasm flooded over her.

"Again!" he said, still thrusting into her. "I mean it, kitten. You cum for me right...THWACK! Fucking... THWACK! Now!" She screamed. The third orgasm was intense and mind numbing, and just as her body started contracting he tugged on her leash and arched her back while slamming his cock into her and holding himself inside.

As he pulled out, she could feel the well of his semen seeping out of her pussy and making its way south across her clit and down her legs. She felt him undoing her cuffs, and finally tugging her upright by the leash to undo her collar. With a final smack on the ass he said to her, "why don't you go start us a shower, charity. We can get cleaned up to start our day. I hope you learned your lesson."

"I did, Sir. Thank you!" she said with a bright smile, before hurrying off to complete her task, feeling very satisfied with herself. She didn't know if it ended up being twenty swats or how many it was, but the truth is, she did, in her submissive bratty way, control their play this morning and get what she wanted.