A Knight in Shining Armour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he sucks gently on the reddened skin, his lips and tongue lapping alternately in the midst of that sea of sensation, I have the crazy thought that my friends are going to have a field day looking at that hickey. But it's so sensuous! The skin of my neck is ultra sensitive and he's driving me insane with his fingers and lips and his penis that is thrusting inside me as though his sole aim is to make me tremble in his arms like a leaf on a windy day and he is succeeding.

"I want to come...please god..please.."

I'm pleading with him but he behaves as though he hasn't heard a word. He lowers me to the bed and then turn me around, his eyes holding my gaze.

"Babe, you WILL come..again and again..because I'm going to fuck you all night long!"

Those words send shivers down my spine. He looks unbelievably beautiful in the moonlight that's spilling into the room, like a marble David, but oh so real.

I can't believe that we are actually making love when less than two hours ago we were complete strangers, and crazily enough, which we still are. We haven't even exchanged names and yet here we are, sharing the most intimate of acts and it's nothing like I have ever experienced before!

It feels surreal and that feeling becomes even more strong when he bends over me and raises my hips, aligning them with his and then his penis is inside me again..and it feels unbelievable.

I didn't think I would be able to take it, but he is determined to have his way. He grabs hold of my legs and wraps them around his hips. He bends down and slides his arms under me, holding me up, as his lips close over a nipple, sucking on the bud and my fingers automatically slide into his hair to hold him even closer.

My nipples are very, very sensitive and this turns me on like nothing can. I think I can come just like that. He wouldn't have to even move. Just the feel of his cock deep inside me and his tongue suckling my nipple is enough to make to fall off the edge and that's what happens. Shock waves go through me and I can feel my legs shaking as the power of my orgasm makes my back arch up, pushing my nipple deeper into his mouth.

"Suck me hard..don't stop..oh god..I'm coming, I'm coming.."

The orgasm hits me hard, over and over again. My legs begin to slide down but he is still not done. Like a sex machine which needs no rest..he seems insatiable!

He uses his hands to lock my legs around his waist again.

"Babe..you need to focus..open your eyes...come on look at me..look at me! "

Mr. K caresses my cheek with a bent knuckle, till my eyes flutter open, with difficulty!

"Are you going to deprive me of what I want??"

He smiles as his finger traces the outline of my lips and the touch of his finger makes me bite the corner of my lip. My lips feel sensitive too..in fact I don't know which part of my body isn't feeling sensitive!!

"Aah..that's so sexy! Do you know you bite your lip when you're not sure of what you're doing?"

I'm speechless. What all has he observed in the couple of hours we've spent together? And before I can say something he's placed my arms around his neck and stood up..and oh god! That feeling is indescribable!

He's still buried deep inside me and every step he takes, the shift makes his penis rub against my clit and I can't stop myself from biting his shoulder to muffle my sounds of pleasure. His skin is super smooth against my lips and I can smell his cologne but can't place the fragrance. He tastes as good as he smells and the multiple assaults on my senses are making my head swim. I won't be surprised if I just faint! Sex has never felt like this before!

And just as I think I can't take anymore, he proves that I can. He's stepped up to the wall next to the balcony and I feel the wallpaper scratch the fine skin of my back as he anchors me to the wall and then I realise what he plans to do. His hands are under my butt lifting me up and down.

I've always been terrified of this position and all kinds of thoughts assail me! I'm too heavy, how can he support my weight, I'll hurt him but the cock pistoning in and out of me tells me that I have nothing to be scared of. He is obviously strong and the fact that he had towered over me, hadn't been lost in in the night club! And it was evident that he definitely had a ton of experience!

His lips close on my ear lobe and when his tongue slides in, I can't hold back the moan that pushes itself out.

"Oh fuck..fuck me harder..I want you deeper inside me..don't stop..deeper.."

"Yes I know..I'm going to fuck you so hard..I'm not going to stop till you come over and over again!"

The words whispered against my ears are too much for me to take and I can feel myself peaking again!

I'm sure he can feel my pussy throbbing uncontrollably as I orgasm yet again.

Then he turns, his back to the wall. He disentangles my limbs from around his waist allowing me to lower my still trembling limbs to the ground. His arms are still holding me against him because he probably he realises that I'm in no state to stand on my own. I can hear his ragged breathing and feel his heart thudding against my cheek as I lie against him, completely spent.

"You okay.. Did I hurt you? Was that too rough? I'm sorry I couldn't help myself!"

His voice is low and a little hoarse and tinged with a note of disbelief and I can relate to that completely. I shake my head. It had been an amazing experience, that's the only thought that I have. I still can't believe what has happened.

I don't know how long I stay like that. His arms are still wrapped around me and it feels wonderful and then I realise that now it's my turn. He has made me orgasm multiple times and focused only on my pleasure, right through! And now I'm ravenous for the taste of his cock in my mouth..

I have no idea what he likes but I know that I need to suck on that cock otherwise I'll die! I disentangle my arms and legs and but can't resist leaning against him for a few minutes.

His heart is thudding against his rib cage, against my palm as I lean up and kiss his jaw. I can see the pulse fluttering in the crook of his neck. I kiss my way across his collar bone and lower, my tongue flicking across his nipple and I feel him tending as a soft groan exits his lips almost involuntarily. Are his as sensitive as mine?

I caress the hard nub with my thumb as my tongue explores its twin. His hand comes up behind me, splayed across my lower back, cupping my butt and I can feel his rock hard penis push against my lower belly and that's too much for me to ignore! My hand closes around it. It's still hard and wet with my juices. My fingers wrap around it and I can't stop myself from pulling the baby-soft foreskin gently, which slides back to reveal the deep pink head that it was hiding.

He groans softly, as I move my hand slowing back and forth. When the skin pulls back I can see the little hole from where his juices will emanate and I have to investigate that with my tongue. I lower myself to my knees, my hand on his cock, lowering it slightly to align with my open lips, the other hand moving to cup the soft skin of his balls which instantly tense up.

It's as though I've struck him with a taser! But I'm not going to be deterred! My lips close around his cock, my fingers pulling the foreskin back so I can bathe the bare head with my tongue.

I can feel him shuddering against me but I have no intention of stopping. I take him into my mouth as far as it can go. I'm almost gagging but I can't let it go. My tongue wraps around his width like a serpent around the trunk of a tree. My lips are locked tight around his cock, moving it up and down.

I glance up at him. His eyes are shut tight, his mouth is slightly open, his teeth biting his lower lip but no sounds come out. I can feel his hand caressing my head, fingers entwining themselves in my hair and his fist tightens. My head is pulled back just a fraction but it's enough for him to be able to see his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. He tries to close his eyes but he can't. The sight of his cock fucking my mouth is too much to resist.

I love the feel of it in my mouth, the taste of it. And I can't wait to drink every drop that he has to offer.

"Fuck me harder, take me as deep as you can.."

I can barely hear the words he's whispering but I know what they are and I obey. His hand comes down to cover mine so that he can help me. My tongue flicks out over his cock head again and again, between closing around the shaft to suck him deep inside.

And then I can feel him throbbing against my tongue.

"Come for me, babe, come in my mouth, fuck my mouth..come for me.."

And then his juices are flooding my mouth, faster than I can swallow.I can feel some of it dripping down from the corner of my lips and I flick my tongue out to lick it. His legs are shaking but his cock is still hard. I can't stop myself from sucking on it. He has nothing left to give my hungry mouth but I don't want to stop..

His fingers tighten, pulling my head back gently, so that I'm forced to look up into the eyes that are watching me.

"That was the most insanely erotic sex I've had in a very long time and I don't think I want the night to end!"

And he bends down to pull me up into his arms and carries me back to the bed.

12