A Knock at the Door

Story Info
Being a good samaritan isn't always the best thing.
11.9k words
4.64
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a snowy winter night and a blizzard warning was in effect with a thirty below zero fahrenheit wind chill. Dan and Cindy were happy to be in a warm home with nowhere to go that evening.

The couple were both retired. Dan is in his late sixties and Cindy is eleven years younger. They had planned to leave the following day for six weeks in Florida and warm weather but the storm was going to delay their plans.

The two had gotten comfortable for the night. Dan was in pajama pants and a sweatshirt. Cindy was wearing panties and her robe They had made themselves cocktails and were snuggled up on the couch watching a movie on television.

It was only a few minutes into the show when they were surprised by a ring at the door. They weren't expecting anyone and with the weather as bad as it was, it seemed unusual for anyone to be out in the isolated area where they lived.

Dan opened the app for the video doorbell and saw a scraggly looking young man standing at the door.

"Can I help you?"

"Sorry to bother you but my car broke down and my cell phone is dead. I just wondered if you had a phone I could use to call someone."

"Yea I can help. Just a minute."

Dan went to the front door and opened it. Cindy was right behind him.

"Where's your car at?"

"About a quarter mile down the road. I've got a friend not far from here that can come and get me. I can give you his number to call."

"That's okay. You can just use my phone."

Dan handed the young man his phone. His hands were bare and so cold he was having difficulty keying in the number. Cindy looked at her husband with pity for the young man who looked to be freezing in the bitter cold weather.

"Why don't you just step inside. You really need to get out of the cold."

Dan had concerns by his wife asking a complete stranger into the house but under the circumstances he understood why she did it. Besides, the guy was obviously cold and seemed harmless.

Cindy and Dan could hear the young man's end of the conversation.

"Hey my car stalled out. It's on county road 400 north about a mile from the highway. Do you think you can come and get me? In about a half hour? Okay, that's cool. I'll be waiting there for you."

Cindy immediately intervened in the conversation.

"Just have him pick you up here. There's no reason for you to go back out in that weather."

"Hey, I guess you can just pick me up at the house where I'm at right now."

Cindy gave the young man the address and he relayed it to his friend. The couple had him come in and sit by the fireplace to get warm then offered him a cocktail. He introduced himself as Jake.

"Hey, I really do appreciate this. I was actually surprised to find anyone at home around here. This area is so isolated in the winter."

Dan and Cindy's home is located on a lake. During the summer, the area is bustling but in the winter there is virtually no activity within miles of their house. Besides not enjoying cold winter weather, the isolation is another reason they go south until spring.

"So what are you doing out here at this time of year?"

"I was ice fishing with a buddy today, the one who is coming to get me. I didn't expect the weather to get this bad so soon and hung around too long."

"We know a lot of people who live around the lake."

Jake threw out a name that neither Dan nor Cindy were familiar with.

"Yea, I guess we don't know him. That name doesn't sound familiar."

The conversation went on for another ten minutes before the doorbell rang.

Dan again got on his app and saw two men standing at the door.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh yea, we're here to pick up Jake."

"Alright, just a minute."

Cindy smiled as Jake gulped his drink and stood up.

"Well that was certainly less than a half hour."

"Yea. I guess the roads weren't as bad as they expected."

As Jake put on his coat, Dan opened the front door for his friends.

"Mind if we step in for a minute. It's really cold out here."

"Not a problem. This weather is brutal tonight."

The two men stepped inside and looked around. After gazing at Dan and Cindy, the bigger of the two men looked at Jake.

"Does having them here change our plans?"

"Not exactly but we'll figure it out tomorrow. With the weather so bad we'll just stay here with mom and pops for the night. There's absolutely no one nearby and nothing to worry about."

Dan overheard the conversation and started to get a bad feeling.

"Hey, what are you talking about? You plan on spending the night here?"

"Well you didn't offer but we're going to accept your hospitality anyway. I know you wouldn't want us to go back out in this weather. Besides, as long as you and your Mrs. are good and cooperate, everything will be fine. We'll be on our way in the morning."

"I don't like having someone telling me what to do in my own house."

"Look pops, you don't have a choice. We're staying and you'll do whatever we tell you."

Cindy suddenly felt scared. She began to sob and Dan backed down from the men.

"Alright, you can spend the night but first thing in the morning you're out of here."

"We'll decide when we're out of here. It's nice and cozy in here plus you got lots of booze. We'll just have a nice little party and enjoy our time together."

Jake then introduced his friends. The larger man with the beard he called Tank. He was about six foot five, two hundred seventy-five pounds and muscular.

The other man was Weasel. Like Jake and Tank, he was in his mid twenties. He had a few days growth of stubble on his face and stood about six foot two with a lanky slender body.

After making the introductions, Jake directed the two men to the liquor cabinet then instructed Dan and Cindy to take a seat on the couch.

Over the next half hour, Jake and his buddies were cordial despite the tension in the air. They made small talk with their hosts about the lake, their home life, and activities.

"What do you do around here to keep busy in the winter or when the weather is like this?"

Dan commented that normally they weren't around at this time of year but mentioned that he liked to tinker and repair things. He also said he reads a lot and keeps up with worldly events on his laptop

Cindy was still nervous but had calmed down and talked about her hobbies, mostly photography. She said she also enjoyed being on social media and playing games on her phone.

After a while, Weasel got bored with the conversation. He wandered over to where Dan's laptop was sitting to check it out. Being somewhat of a computer nerd, he sat down and started looking through things.

Thinking that many people have secrets hiding on their computer, Weasel opened folders filled with pictures to see if Dan had anything of interest. He was hoping to find some porn but was disappointed to find only family and vacation photos,.

After getting bored with Dan's saved pictures, Weasel opened the browsing history to see what kinds of things he liked to look at on the web. As he clicked on a few of the links, he began to chuckle.

"Hey Jake. Come over here and check this out."

The website on the screen was for video and photo sharing. The current page was filled with pictures and video of husbands watching their wives have sex with other men.

"Well that's pretty interesting. I think we just found out what pops really likes to do."

"Yep, there's no doubt. The last several pages he viewed all have similar stuff."

"Definitely interesting. I'm thinking that we can have a really good time tonight and give pops the thrill of his life."

Dan couldn't hear what the two men were talking about but he was getting a bad feeling from having them go through the personal things on his laptop.

The television that Dan and Cindy had been watching earlier was still on. As Jake rejoined the conversation between Tank and the hosts, a trailer for the local nightly news came on.

"Three men considered dangerous are still at large after a robbery at the First Federal Credit Union this afternoon. Details at eleven."

As Dan and Cindy looked at each other, Jake got the remote and turned the television off.

"I don't think we need to be watching this any longer."

Jake then grabbed Dan and Cindy's cell phones from a nearby table.

"It's probably best for you to not have access to these for the time being also."

All the tension from earlier was back. Dan and Cindy immediately realized these were the three men who robbed the credit union. They began to plead with Jake to not harm them.

"I told you before, as long as you cooperate and do what we say, you have nothing to worry about. We'll spend the night and leave in the morning. I'm a man of my word."

As Jake reassured them of not being harmed, he also got a sinister smile on his face.

"In the meantime. we may as well enjoy the rest of this evening. Now that we know what pops likes, we're going to put on a show and have some fun together."

Neither Dan nor Cindy had any idea what Jake was referring to. When he removed his belt from his pants and tightened it around Dan's ankles, a new fear began to set in.

"Sorry about this pops but I need to make sure you don't try to do something stupid. You just need to sit here and not say a word unless you're spoken to. Now lift your arms for me."

Jake pulled the sleeves of Dan's sweatshirt off his arms. He had him put his arms to his side then pulled the sweatshirt down over them, tying the sleeves together to essentially form a strait jacket.

"Oh yea, that's a good position for you to be in for your viewing entertainment."

As Dan protested, Jake reminded him to stay quiet or risk being gagged.

The anger and feeling of helplessness was obvious in Dan's face as he glared towards Jake. Cindy looked on, getting more nervous by the minute.

"What are you planning to do with me? Are you going to tie me up too?"

"Don't worry mom. I said we're going to put on a show for pops and you're going to be the star."

Jake grinned as he looked towards his friends and removed his shirt. Tank and Weasel stood up then did the same. As all three men took off their pants, tears began to flow down Cindy's face.

"Oh god, please don't hurt me."

"We're not going to hurt you but it is time we got a better look at you. Stand up and take off your robe mom."

Cindy's body shook as she slowly got up off the couch while her husband began to protest.

"Shut up pops or we won't be so friendly."

Cindy took a deep breath and opened her robe, exposing her small thirty-six inch B cup breasts to the three young men who were now wearing only their underwear.

"Oh fuck yea, that's it mom. Now drop it."

Cindy pulled the robe off her shoulders and let it drop, exposing a chubby five foot three inch body with a protruding bulge of fat in her upper pubic area. She was wearing a tight pair of white micro-fiber granny panties and felt embarrassed by having the three men see her older fat mom body.

"Oh yea, you look absolutely wonderful in those mom underpants. Now turn around so we can see you from the back."

Cindy felt even worse and more humiliated when she turned around to display her fat rear end to the young men. Her face was red as she looked at her husband helplessy watching.

"Now bend over mom and give us a good look at your butt."

With each minute the humiliation seemed to be getting worse.

"Mmmm, very sexy. Now pull those panties down to your knees and show us what you got."

Cindy had never felt so much humiliation as she did at that moment, sliding her underpants down and exposing her big flabby white butt cheeks. Her face was on fire with embarrassment.

"Spread em mom. Show us everything."

With tears flowing down her face, Cindy pulled her butt cheeks apart giving the three men an unobstructed view of her butt hole and hairy pussy.

"Hell yea, that is fucking nice mom. You've really got us in the mood to party now."

Cindy was nervous and didn't know what to think at that moment. She felt some relief when she was allowed to pull her panties back up and sit down on the couch next to her husband.

Dan remained quiet as he had been told to do. Despite his anger, his cock was pressing against his pajama pants.

Tank disappeared momentarily to the kitchen. He returned with a chair and sat it sideways directly in front of Dan. As Jake moved next to the chair, he looked at Cindy with that same sinister smile he had earlier.

"Alright mom, take a seat right here where pops will have a nice view of the show."

Cindy didn't move. As she turned her head and looked at her husband, she realized she had no choice but to do what she was told.

"Let's go mom. I'm waiting."

As Cindy moved from the couch to the chair, her tears again started to flow.

Jake moved in front of her and Cindy couldn't help but notice the bulge in the grey briefs he was wearing. He hooked his fingers inside the waistband.

"I need some help in taking these off mom."

"Oh god, please. I don't want to do this."

"I need some help taking these off mom. Put your fingers in the front then pull them down nice and slow."

Cindy looked up at Jake as she put her fingers inside the waistband of his underwear.

"That's it. Now slowly pull them down."

Cindy took a deep breath before pulling the waistband down on Jake's underwear. Immediately his thick half erect eight inch cock popped out. He chuckled when he saw the expression on her face.

"I'm not sure what pops is packing but tell me, is mine bigger or smaller?"

"Oh my god."

"I'm guessing that means bigger?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad to hear that although I'm not surprised. Now look over at your husband and kiss my dick. Smooch all over the head then tell him you love big cocks."

Cindy looked at Dan as she pressed her lips on the head of Jake's penis.

"I love big cocks."

Jake started laughing.

"Oh god, that's perfect. Alright Weasel, it's your turn."

Weasel took the same position where Jake had been. He was already aroused and the tip of his fully erect penis was visible over the waistband of his pee stained white briefs.

After getting essentially the same instructions from Weasel as Jake had given her, Cindy removed his underwear and released his erection. Weasel's penis was as lanky as he was, measuring a full nine inches in length. It was slender and curved with a huge mushroom head that was much bigger in girth than the shaft.

Cindy had never seen anything like it and stared in disbelief. Weasel held it out for her then told her to pucker up and kiss the head.

"Tell pops you love big cocks then wrap your lips around the head and let him have a good look at you with my cock in your mouth."

After looking at Dan and speaking the words she was told to say, Cindy was nearly hyperventilating as she looked at the erect penis in front of her. She closed her eyes and took the head of the stranger's cock into her mouth.

"Oh yea mom, suck it. Show your hubby how much you enjoy having another man's cock in your mouth."

Cindy kept her eyes closed as Weasel's cock slid back and forth across her tongue into her throat. After about a minute he pulled his cock from her mouth.

"I don't want to give you too much just yet mom. There's plenty of time tonight for you to enjoy what I'm going to give you."

As Cindy sobbed and shook, Tank stepped in front of her wearing loose fitting boxers that concealed what was inside. There was barely a bulge showing as he instructed her to pull them down.

Tank was grinning as he watched Cindy pulling his underwear down. At the moment his cock became visible, her expression of disbelief was exactly what he expected.

"Oh my god!"

"Yea mom, I've got a big one and it's going to get bigger. You'll love it."

Directly in front of her face was the fattest cock Cindy had ever laid her eyes on. Tank's fleshy uncircumcised penis was nearly two and a half inches in diameter, and about seven inches in length in it's partially erect state.

"Go ahead mom, stroke it and watch it grow."

Cindy was shocked when she took Tank's cock in her hand. It felt even bigger than it looked.

As she moved her hand up and down Cindy felt his cock getting stiffer. She could see it growing longer as the head emerged from under the foreskin. Within seconds the big shiny pink head was sticking out two inches past where the foreskin ended.

"Stroke it with both hands mom. I want pops to see that you need two hands to handle my whopper."

Cindy still had a look of disbelief on her face as she watched her hands move up and down on Tank's thick cock. Although she was trying not to think about it, she was wondering and worrying what else she may have to do with his massive meat.

"You really do that well mom. I like how it makes my cock feel. Now lick the head and put it in your mouth."

Cindy's mouth stretched to it's limits to take in the head of Tank's big cock. He held her head as he moved his cock ever so slightly. Her mouth had never felt so full, as if she had an entire small orange inside.

Jake and Weasel stood near Cindy, their cocks fully erect while they watched her with Tank and waited to continue their fun.

Dan was also watching his wife and struggling to contain his arousal. His cock was hard, causing his pajama pants to tent out and he was hoping that Cindy wouldn't notice.

When Jake saw the obvious bulge, he walked over next to Dan and whispered in his ear.

"It looks like you're enjoying this almost as much as we are pops. I'm glad you're being so cooperative. It's easier that way. Now enjoy the rest of the show. I'm betting you won't get through it without making a mess in your pants."

Dan remained quiet and Jake smiled. He then moved back to where he had been standing as Tank removed his cock from Cindy's mouth.

"How was it Tank? Did you get enough from her?"

"Enough to get me warmed up."

"Yea, well mom is going to help take care of that for all of us."

Jake chuckled as he looked towards Cindy with his familiar sinister smile.

"Isn't that right mom?"

"Please, no more. Haven't I done enough?"

"Stand up mom. I need to move that chair."

Cindy had a look of absolute fear as she slowly stood up. Jake picked up the chair and simply turned it to face Dan.

"There, that position works better. Now stand right here mom."

Jake positioned her to the side of the chair.

Bend over and place your hands on the seat."

"Please no, don't make me do this."

Cindy hesitated but Jake remained quiet. After a brief moment she relented and was in position.

"You won't be needing these any longer."

Jake hooked his fingers inside the waistband of Cindy's panties. He pulled them all the way down her legs and had her step out of them.

"Oh god no, please stop."

Jake held up Cindy's panties for everyone to see.

"Well what's this? It seems that your pleading and crying is an act. The crotch of your panties are soaking wet. Apparently you like being our cock slut."

"Please stop. It's not an act."

Jake tossed Cindy's panties to Weasel.

"Show these to pops and let him sniff them. He needs to know how much his wife is enjoying this."

Jake put a finger between Cindy's legs and rubbed her slit.

"Oh mom, you are so wet and sticky. Do you still want to claim you're not enjoying this"?

"I just want you to stop. Please!"

Jake pushed a finger into Cindy's vagina followed immediately by a second finger. She whimpered as he worked them in and out.

"Oh yea mom. your pussy is so wet. It's begging for the pleasure of my cock."

"No. Please!"

Jake placed the tip of his cock in Cindy's slimy wet slit.

"Oh god no. Stop, please stop."

As Cindy continued to plead, she felt Jake's penis sliding into her pussy. Before she knew it, she had his full eight thick inches of hard cock inside her. Her cunt had never felt so full and the intrusion caused her to moan.