A Knock at the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had been stroking Weasel's cock while she was lost in an oblivion of pleasure from having a cock in her cunt and her butt. When she felt him place his hand on her head, she turned her face and again took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh yea mom, now you've got all your holes filled with prime man meat."

Over the next several minutes the action continued with the men changing positions multiple times and taking turns in each of Cindy's holes of pleasure. She willingly cooperated as she enjoyed having three cocks in her simultaneously at all times..

When Tank again got in position laying on the bed, Cindy squatted over him. She spread her butt cheeks and lowered herself, moaning with pleasure as she took his fat cock in her poop chute.

Jake moved in front of the two, lifted Cindy's legs and shoved his cock in her cunt. Weasel was back on the bed beside them and within seconds his cock was in her mouth.

As Jake held Cindy's legs up, he began to move them back and forth while thrusting his cock into her cunt. It took little time before he groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck mom, I can't take it any longer. I'm gonna fill your cunt."

Feeling Jake's cock throbbing inside her caused Cindy to immediately orgasm. When the flood of fluid released by her vagina flowed down her butt crack onto Tank's scrotum, it brought him to the point of no return. Using short rapid strokes, he thrust his cock in her butt and also began to ejaculate.

"Oh yea, here's a load for your pooper too mom."

Cindy was so engrossed in the pleasure of having semen squirting simultaneously in her butt and pussy, she began to rapidly stroke Weasel's cock as she sucked it. Within seconds he moaned and began to empty his load in her mouth.

"Oh god mom, I'm giving you a mouthful."

Over several seconds of time, Cindy felt each of the three cocks throbbing with excitement and ejaculating. Her body shook and trembled as she was filled with pleasure from continual multiple orgasms.

As the extreme sexual pleasure dissipated, Cindy began to feel the guilt. Three men had raped her and instead of hating it, she let herself enjoy it. She even wanted it while it was happening and was confused as to how that could ever be.

Cindy was laying on the bed with tears of shame swelling in her eyes. She was trying to comprehend her willingness for the activity of the past thirty minutes. What she did felt so wrong yet she loved it. As she tried to understand it all Jake interrupted her thoughts.

"Don't worry mom. Your secret is safe with us. Are you ready for another round?"

Cindy was absolutely shocked to see the three men standing around the bed with half erect cocks.

"How is it possible that you guys are still aroused after all the times you've cum tonight?"

"We're young and virile. Your sexiness helps too. We can't get enough of that good stuff you have to offer."

"Please, no more. I'm getting sore and don't think I can handle it."

"Come on mom. You know you want it again. We'll make it quick."

Cindy hesitated. She thought it probably didn't matter what she answered, most likely they were going to fuck her.

"Is my husband still asleep?"

"Yea, pops has no idea of the fun you're having."

Despite the feelings of guilt, Cindy knew the men were right. She wanted it and knew she may never again have three cocks in her at the same time.

"Yes I guess. So how do you want me?"

It took little time before Weasel was laying on the bed with Cindy riding his cock. Tank was standing behind her with his fat meat in her butt and Jake was kneeling on the bed getting his cock sucked.

Cindy again put the guilt out of her mind and allowed herself to enjoy the moment.

After several more minutes the fuck fest was done. The three men were spent and Cindy was exhausted. She put her robe on and Jake bound her wrists then took her back to the couch.

Dan was none the wiser of the wild sex his wife had engaged in for the past hour. Jake pulled the blanket over Cindy and within seconds she was asleep.

Two times during the night, Cindy was awakened by having a cock rubbed against her lips. Jake and Weasel each enjoyed having her give them a blow job

Dan was also awakened but remained quiet and sat there helplessly with a boner in his pajamas as he watched his wife suck their cocks.

When morning broke, Jake went outside to evaluate the situation. The snow had stopped but the wind was still blowing. The drifting made it apparent that the men weren't leaving that day.

Dan and Cindy were on the couch, still bound and covered by the blanket. They were both dismayed by Jake's announcement of staying for another day.

"We've got food and booze so there's no reason to leave today. Pops, it looks like you're going to enjoy some more entertainment."

Jake smiled as he looked towards Cindy and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Gee mom, I think you know what you'll be doing today. But before you enjoy that pleasure, you're going to cook us some breakfast."

When the three men finished eating the bacon and eggs Cindy had prepared, Weasel thanked her for the meal.

"That was great mom. I'm guessing you're ready for some breakfast too."

He grinned as he opened his zipper and released his cock..

"I'll be serving sausage with gravy this morning. I know you're hungry."