A Knock at the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck mom, I can tell this is going to be good."

"Oh god, I can't believe you're doing this. Please stop."

"You're words may be saying stop but your pussy sure isn't. It loves having my cock in it."

Cindy's brain kept telling her she was being violated and shouldn't be getting any pleasure from what was happening but her body wasn't agreeing. She never had a cock the size of Jake's and it felt good inside her.

As Jake slowly thrust his cock in and out, Cindy closed her eyes and tried to focus on anything but the pleasure. She kept telling herself she couldn't allow him to sense she was getting any enjoyment from having his big penis inside her.

After a few minutes, Jake stopped his movements and slapped Cindy's butt cheek.

"It's your turn mom. Ride me. Rock your hips and show pops that you like to ride my big cock."

Cindy gasped from the slap then immediately began to move her hips.

"Oh yea, that's it. Ride it!"

Jake virtually stood still with his hands on his hips, his cock buried deep in Cindy's pussy as she moved her hips. She looked at Tank and Weasel standing in front of her, their cocks fully erect as they waited their turn.

As Cindy did her best to control her arousal, Jake gave another slap on her butt cheek.

"Pick up the pace mom. Ride my cock faster, like a horny slut in heat."

Cindy rocked her hips faster and Jake gave her two more slaps.

"Come on, giddy up mom. Giddy up and ride that cock."

As Cindy's pace increased she also began to breath faster. Within seconds her heavy breathing turned to moans as she rapidly rocked her hips and rode Jake's cock.

"That's what I like to hear. I knew you liked my big cock."

Cindy felt the pleasure building inside. Her moans were getting louder and she knew the climax she was trying to avoid was becoming inevitable.

"Don't you cum mom unless you want me to ejaculate in your pussy. Is that what you want? Do you want my sperm in your pussy?"

Jake gave a hard smack on her butt cheek and Cindy couldn't contain her excitement any longer. She moaned loudly and her body trembled as she began to orgasm.

"Oh fuck yea, you're cumming all over my cock mom! Now I'm going to give you what you want."

Jake groaned and pulled Cindy tight against his body as he began to rapidly thrust his cock deep inside her.

"Oh yea, oh yea, oh fuck yea mom. OH YEA MOM, ENJOY!"

Cindy squealed as she felt hot streams of semen filling her cunt. She whimpered and trembled as one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced filled her with pleasure.

Jake sighed with satisfaction as he held onto Cindy's hips with his pleasured cock still deep inside her.

"Mmmmm yea, I bet it's been a long time since you had your pussy filled with sperm from a guy my age."

In the midst of the pleasure Jake glanced towards Dan who was squirming on the couch. Almost simultaneously he saw a thick white glob appear on the front of the pajama pants. It enhanced his pleasure seeing Dan uncontrollably cum in his pants while watching a stranger fuck his wife.

As Jake removed his satisfied cock Cindy was catching her breath and feeling guilty for her orgasm.

"I've got her warmed up for you Weasel."

"That's good cause I'm warmed up too."

As Weasel made his way behind Cindy, she shamefully looked towards her husband. She immediately saw Dan's cock was standing in his pants along with the creamy wet spot.

"My god, are you actually enjoying this, watching these men use me?"

Dan's face turned red.

"I'm sorry. If I could stop them I would."

Weasel chuckled.

"Yea he really looks sorry mom, sitting there with a big load of cum in his pants. You shouldn't feel bad and just enjoy yourself. He certainly is."

Weasel grabbed Cindy's hips and with one hard thrust he shoved the full length of his cock into her slimy cum filled pussy. The sudden intrusion of nine inches of hard cock caused her to moan and she instinctively began moving her hips.

"Fuck Jake, you really gave me some sloppy seconds."

"Yea, well she'll make it sloppier. Her pussy is loving the attention."

"Oh yea, there's no doubt. You're loving Weasel's weasel aren't you mom?"

Cindy didn't say a word and closed her eyes as she continually moaned. She had never felt a cock so deep inside her and thinking about the large mushroom head on Weasel's penis was turning her on even more.

"I'm going to show you how I take care of my women mom. Now just enjoy the ride."

Weasel had a firm grip on Cindy's hips as he began to rapidly thrust the full length of his shaft in and out of her pussy. After about thirty seconds of fast hard fucking, he removed his cock entirely and smacked her butt three times. He then grabbed her hips, shoved the full length back inside and began to rapidly thrust again.

Cindy immediately moaned loudly. After another thirty seconds of intense hard fucking, it was the same scenario.

When Weasel removed his cock a third time and smacked her butt, Cindy knew what to expect. She was already getting extremely turned on by the process and raised her butt slightly to receive maximum penetration into her cunt.

Cindy had never been fucked in this manner before. As much as she hated that she was being raped, the feelings of pleasure were unbearable.

As Weasel removed his cock for a fifth time, Cindy had already been getting fucked fast and hard by a stranger's nine inch cock for nearly three minutes. It had been virtually nonstop.

Cindy was panting and moaning from the intense activity. When Weasel smacked her butt, the anticipation of having his cock rammed into her again put her over the edge.

As Cindy started to orgasm, Weasel's cock slid into her cunt to begin another round of fast hard fucking. She was so overwhelmed by the feelings of pleasure that she uncontrollably screamed and rapidly rocked her hips.

"OH MY GOD YES. OH YEA, OH YEA, OH GOD YES!"

Oh fuck yes mom, I knew you would like this."

Cindy moaned and squealed as she continued to orgasm. When Weasel removed his cock, vaginal fluid again ran down the inside of her thighs. He gave her the three smacks on the butt she had come to expect but didn't slam his cock back inside her.

"Do you want it mom? Do you want my cock in your horny cunt?'

Cindy was whimpering as she continued to rock her hips. She didn't want the pleasurable feelings to end but she stayed quiet, not wanting to admit her desire.

Weasel smacked her butt three more times, much harder than any of the previous times.

"I said do you want it mom. If you want me to stop, I can stop but if not then you need to tell me. Do you want my cock in your cunt?"

Cindy whimpered and tears ran down her cheeks. She felt shame as she raised her butt for full penetration into her vagina and submitted to her desires.

"YES PLEASE, I WANT IT!"

Weasel immediately shoved his nine inches of cock into her cunt and resumed the fast hard fucking. Cindy squealed as another orgasm filled her body with pleasure.

"Oh that's it mom. Cum on my cock while I fill your cunt."

Weasel held tight onto Cindy's hips with his cock fully buried in her pussy. He began fucking her using short rapid strokes and groaned loudly as he began to ejaculate.

Cindy moaned and continued to orgasm as she felt the streams of hot semen shooting deep in her vagina.

"OH, OH, OH, OH, oh my god."

Weasel had a huge grin on his face as he removed his cock from Cindy's hairy pussy and gave her one more smack on her butt.

"You are one good fuck mom. It won't take long before I'm ready to go at it again with you."

Cindy stood bent over with her hands still on the seat of the chair, getting herself composed. She had already been fucked by two different cocks and she was certain it was about to be three. When Weasel commented "again" she came to the realization that the young men may keep using her for all the while they stayed.

After a moment Cindy looked shamefully towards her husband. She was embarrassed to have begged for Weasel's cock and tears appeared in her eyes.

Dan looked at his wife with an expression that said "I'm sorry. I wish I could help." He quickly looked away, ashamed and embarrassed. His pajama pants were soaked with cum and he still had an obvious erection.

When Weasel was still fucking Cindy, Tank had retrieved another chair from the kitchen. He had placed it near to the other chair and was now sitting in it, facing directly towards Dan.

"You've been on your feet for long enough mom."

Cindy looked towards Tank. His thick fat cock was standing at full attention. He had a grin on his face and was stroking himself.

"Come over here mom and have a seat on my lap."

Cindy took a deep breath and nervously moved over by Tank. She couldn't comprehend how a cock of that size would fit in her vagina without tearing her apart.

"Stand in front of me mom and turn around."

"Oh my god, I don't think it's going to fit."

"It'll fit. I'm sure of it."

Tank put his legs together. He instructed Cindy to spread her legs and stand with one on each side of his.

Cindy was looking directly at Dan. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Tank put his hands around her waist.

"Alright mom. I'm going to help you keep your balance while you sit down."

Cindy panted as Tank held her and guided her while she slowly lowered herself. She felt the big pink head of his penis touching between her pussy lips and spreading them open as it began to push inside.

"That's it mom. It's lined up and ready. Now sit."

Cindy moaned as she felt Tank's large cock head penetrating her vagina. Within seconds the entire head was inside.

"Oh god. It's so big."

"It is big mom and your pussy is going to love it. All the women who've had it do."

Cindy paused momentarily after getting the head inside. It hurt at first but as it pushed in deeper, she began to relax and it started to feel good. Her moans changed from pain to pleasure as Tank's cock pushed slowly in inch by inch.

Dan looked on in awe as he watched Tank's fat pink sausage disappearing into his wife. His cock was hard and again tingling with pleasure. He began to squirm and when all eight inches of that big cock had vanished, he moaned and uncontrollably ejaculated in his pants for a second time.

Cindy was sitting motionless on Tank's lap with his entire cock inside her. She began to moan as she felt herself nearing orgasm simply due to the size of his penis.

At hearing her husband's moans, Cindy opened her eyes and saw the cum oozing through his pajama pants. The sight put her over the edge and she began rocking her hips and as she screamed with orgasmic pleasure.

Tank instructed Jake to set the other chair in front of Cindy facing towards her.

"Lift her feet then push the chair in close to me and lay her legs on it."

Jake put Cindy in the position with her legs straight out. Her own thighs were resting on top of Tank's with her calves and feet on the chair in front of her. Every bit of her body weight was on his thick fat cock making it push deep inside her.

"Ooooh, ooooh I've never had anything this big inside me."

"My god you're tight mom. Pops must have a really little pecker. Damn, I'm going to enjoy this."

"Please be gentle."

Tank grabbed Cindy's tits and began squeezing them. She moaned as he started to thrust his hips.

Although he began slowly, within seconds Tank was thrusting his hips with such force it caused Cindy's body to bounce up and down on his lap. In the position she was sitting, she was completely at his mercy.

"OH JESUS! THAT'S NOT GENTLE"

"It's hard for me to be gentle when it feels this good. Just ride it mom. Ride it like a cowgirl!"

Tank squeezed her breasts harder and Cindy screamed as he bounced her on his lap.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!"

Tank's thrusting quickly got more intense. He was lifting his ass completely off the chair as he rammed his large fat cock into Cindy. She squealed and screamed from the rough fucking as her body bounced.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!"

"Oh yea, that's the way to ride it mom. Ride my big cock horse. Ride my cock horse and make it cum. Is that what you want mom? Do you want me to cum in your cunt?"

Cindy already had more than one orgasm while riding Tank's cock and as he continued talking to her, another one was building inside.

"Yea, that's what you want mom. I know that's what you want. All you have to do is say it. Say you want my cum and I'll fill your pussy!"

The intense hard fucking along with the dirty talk was too much for Cindy to take. Her body trembled violently as the pleasure of orgasm filled her. She gasped loudly and screamed.

'OH GOD YES I WANT IT! I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

Tank groaned loudly. His cock instantaneously shot a stream of cum and Cindy squealed with pleasure when she felt the throbbing fat penis squirting deep inside her.

"OH YEA, FILL MY PUSSY. FILL MY PUSSY. OH GOD YES!"

Cindy was lost in her pleasure. What was only seconds seemed like minutes as she felt the fat cock inside her ejaculate multiple times and filling her with an enormous load of hot semen.

"Oh yea mom, you are one good fuck. I can't wait to enjoy that pleasure again."

Cindy was panting and catching her breath. Tank's happy pleasured cock was twitching inside her and still oozing semen.

"Again? What do you mean? All of you already had sex with me and I thought we were done."

Jake was beside her and Tank with his cock standing fully erect. He chuckled as he began to stroke it.

"As long as we have boners we aren't done. We have all night for you to satisfy our needs."

"Oh my god please, I'm not a slut. I don't want any more."

Jake continued to chuckle.

"We'll give you a short break before we start round two. In the meantime, do you like getting orally pleasured?"

Cindy gave Jake a curious look. She was afraid to answer, not knowing what he had in mind and thinking it would not be something she'd enjoy.

"I asked you a question. Do you like getting orally pleasured? Does pops eat your cunt?"

Cindy hesitated and looked towards Dan before answering.

"Yes I do, and yes he does."

Jake smiled.

"Excellent. That's the perfect way for you both to enjoy some fun with each other."

Jake moved the chair from in front of Cindy, allowing her to lower her legs then helped her stand up.

"Hey Weasel, give me a hand to help mom get in a good position for pops."

Cindy was instructed to step up on the couch. Jake and Weasel held her hands to keep her balanced. She was told to turn around and stand with one foot on each side of Dan.

"Alright pops, lay your head on the back of the couch. Yea, just like that. Now you squat just above his face mom and tease him with your cunt."

With her pussy just inches from her husband's face, Weasel helped Cindy keep her balance and Jake put his hands between her legs. As he spread her pussy lips with his fingers, slimy semen oozed into a strand hanging from her vagina.

"Oh yea, open you mouth pops."

As Jake watched, the strand of cum momentarily grew longer before globs of thick cum began to drop into Dan's open mouth.

"Look mom. Look between your legs at the treat you're giving your husband."

Cindy let out a slight moan as she saw the sperm falling into Dan's mouth.

"Oh god, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, he loves it. Now sit on his face and tell him to eat your cunt."

Cindy lowered herself until her slimy vagina was touching Dan's face.

"Now do it mom, ride his face and tell pops you want him to eat our sperm from your cunt."

Cindy began to rock her hips and rub her pussy against her husband's mouth.

"Oh Dan, I want you to eat their sperm from my cunt."

"Yea, now eat her pops. Stick you tongue in her cunt and eat her."

Cindy moaned as she felt her husband's tongue push into her vagina and begin licking her.

"Rub your clit mom and keep telling pops to eat your cunt."

It took little time from the moment Cindy began rubbing her clit until she was squealing with pleasure. She was rapidly rocking her hips and grinding on her husband's face trying to get his tongue as deep inside as she could.

"Oh god yes, eat my cunt. Eat my cunt Dan. Oh eat it. Eat my cunt!"

Cindy closed her eyes and moaned as she began to orgasm. Her legs stiffened and her body trembled as she ground her pussy against her husband's face and screamed.

"OH YEA, EAT MY CUNT!"

Cindy whimpered and sighed as she got herself composed from the pleasure of an extremely intense orgasm. She could feel her husband's tongue still licking her pussy as she looked at him between her legs.

"Oh my god, that was wonderful. I'm sorry you had to do that but it turned me on so much. I love you."

"That was really touching mom. It almost brought a tear to my eye. Now that you're all clean from a good tongue douching, you're probably ready for another round of hide the sausage."

"Please, no more."

"We went down that road before. You've given me another boner and now you need to take care of it."

Jake and Weasel helped Cindy step off the couch. After having her sit, Jake stepped in front of her. He placed his hands on her head and pressed the tip of his cock against her lips.

"Here you go mom. You know what to do."

Cindy opened her mouth and took Jake's penis inside. He moaned as he watched her head begin bobbing up and down.

"Oh yea mom. You definitely know what to do."

As Jake enjoyed the pleasure, Weasel left the room. Within minutes he was back carrying neckties he had gotten from the bedroom closet.

"Hey Jake, these should work."

"Yep, those are perfect. We'll need some pillows too to get her in a good position."

"I saw some cushions from the patio furniture. How about those?"

"Sure, get them."

Although Cindy heard the conversation, she had no idea what the men were talking about or planning. As she continued sucking Jake's cock, Weasel and Tank moved an ottoman near to the couch with the extra cushions piled two deep on top.

When everything was in place, Jake removed his cock from Cindy's mouth and instructed her to move from the couch to the ottoman. With the extra cushions adding about eight inches to the height, he lifted her slightly to help her sit down.

"Okay, now lay back mom and hold your hands up."

Cindy nervously followed Jake's instructions. As he grabbed her by the calves then lifted her legs up and back, she became more panicked.

"Oh god, what are you going to do?"

"Come on mom, you know what I'm going to do. But we're going to add a little more to the fun this time."

Weasel began wrapping a tie around Cindy's wrist and ankle, binding them together.

"Oh god no. Please don't tie me up."

"You're going to have so much fun mom."

Jake chuckled as Weasel finished on one side and started the other. It took little time before Cindy's ankles were bound to her wrists, both legs up and back with her pussy and butt hole fully exposed.

"Oh fuck yea mom, you look so hot all spread and ready for cock. Check her out pops. It looks like she wants it bad just for you."

Cindy was whimpering and pleading. As she struggled trying to free herself, Jake slid his cock back and forth through her slit. Within seconds and with no hesitation, he slid his thick sausage into her waiting wet cunt.

"Oh god."

"Oh yea mom, how was that? You're so wet and slippery that my big cock just slid right into your pussy with no effort at all. Even with as good as it feels, I have something else in mind for right now."

As Jake removed his cock, Tank handed him a bottle of vegetable oil he had brought from the kitchen. Cindy watched between her legs as he poured oil on his fingers then began rubbing her anus. Before she could say a word, his finger pushed past her sphincter.

"No, oh god no. Don't do that."