A Knock at the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake continued working a finger in and out of Cindy's butt hole as she begged him to stop. At first it was just one but after a short time he pushed a second into her poop chute.

"Please stop. Please."

"I'm sure you want it to be nice and lubricated."

Cindy watched as Jake removed his fingers then poured oil on his cock. Tears welled in her eyes as he stroked his cock before pressing the head against her anus.

Jake looked at Cindy with the sinister grin she had come to know so well. He gripped her thighs and began to push his cock past her sphincter into her tight butt hole.

"OH GOD NO!"

Jake was gentle and took his time, pushing two inches of cock in then sliding one inch out, two inches in and one inch out. Cindy moaned and begged him to stop the entire time.

After a full minute or more, Jake gave one last push and all eight inches of his thick cock were inside Cindy's rectum.

"Oh god yes mom, this feels incredible. You've got one tight butt hole and I'm really going to enjoy fucking it."

As Jake began his slow thrusts in and out, Cindy closed her eyes. She whimpered and moaned from the pain of her hole being stretched open. She had anal sex with Dan during their younger years but his cock was much smaller than the one inside her now.

Jake was fully enjoying himself and picked up his pace.

"Look pops. Look at my big cock going in and out of your wife's ass. It's so fucking tight. She may just make me shoot a big load of cum in her sexy fat butt."

It didn't take long before Cindy's pain was turning to pleasure. Her rectum had never felt so full. Just like before, she didn't want to enjoy it but it felt too good not too.

Cindy couldn't resist the pleasure and began to move her hips in sync with Jake, taking his cock as deep as she could in her poop chute.

As Cindy moaned while watching Jake's cock going in and out of her butt, she felt a hand under her chin pulling her head back. Suddenly and unexpectedly, Tank pushed the head of his huge cock in her mouth.

Cindy had never experienced having two cocks at the same time. The feeling of absolute helplessness at having her mouth and butt ravaged by two men simultaneously filled her with excitement. She began to orgasm and her body trembled with pleasure.

Jake sensed Cindy's pleasure and noticed white vaginal cream oozing from her cunt.

"Oh god yes mom, I knew you'd like this."

Jake groaned loudly as he unloaded a stream of semen into Cindy's butt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yea, oh fucking yea!"

As Cindy felt streams of semen filling her rectum, she felt Tank's cock begin throbbing. He pushed his enormous meat deep into her mouth causing her to gag and unloaded a thick stream of cum.

Tank pulled his cock back out far enough to stroke the base, draining his balls and filling Cindy's mouth with a huge load of cum. As he finished ejaculating, he pushed his cock back in deeper and used it as a plunger to force feed Cindy his slimy semen.

Cindy continued to orgasm multiple times as she was being filled with cum from both ends. Vaginal cream oozed from her cunt the entire time.

"Get over here Weasel. Mom really likes it in the butt and we don't want to keep her waiting for more."

Weasel was busy lubricating his erect penis with oil as Tank removed his cock from Cindy's mouth. She was still gasping and catching her breath when she felt a cock sliding up her poop chute.

"Oh god!"

Cindy looked at Weasel standing between her legs. He had a big grin on his face as he thrust his nine slender inches of cock in her rectum.

"Oh yea mom, Jake was right. You are enjoying this. There's cream leaking from your cunt."

Cindy was whimpering and moaning. She hated that it felt so good to have her butt fucked but she couldn't make the pleasure stop.

Weasel increased his pace as he enjoyed having his cock buried in Cindy's tight hole. As he looked at the pleasure on her face he gently slapped her excited swollen clit causing her to moan.

"Do you like that mom? Do you like having your naughty pussy spanked?"

Cindy didn't say a word but moaned with each gentle slap.

"Oh mom, your naughty pussy likes being spanked. Maybe I should give it a good spanking for being so naughty."

As Weasel slapped Cindy's clit faster and harder her moans got louder. It took little time before she was squealing and then screaming.

Cindy arched her back and a stream of juice shot from her pussy.

"OH MY GOD!"

"Oh yea mom, you've got a very naughty pussy!"

As Weasel continued to slap Cindy's clit she continued to scream, arching her back and ejaculating more of her own juices from her excited pussy.

Dan's cock was again hard and standing straight up in his cum soaked pajama pants. In their entire life together, he had never seen his wife squirt. It was too much for him and as saw the expression of pleasure on his wife's face, he wet his pants with more slimy semen.

Seeing Cindy squirt was as much as Weasel could take too. When he felt his cock stiffen and throb, he gave Cindy's clit another good smack.

"Naughty naughty pussy!"

Cindy arched her back and screamed. As juice squirt from her pussy, Weasel began to ejaculate. He grabbed her hips and rapidly thrust in her butt, groaning continually while shooting multiple streams of semen deep inside her.

"Oh yea mom, that was incredible. I could fuck you all night."

Weasel was breathing heavily as he stood with his cock still inside Cindy's butt. She was also panting and moaning, trying to calm down after having the most intense orgasm in her life.

Tank was anxiously waiting for Weasel to step aside, his cock already lubricated and ready to go. He never lost his erection after shooting his load in Cindy's mouth and had been stroking his meat as he watched the hot action.

Cindy was looking exhausted and worn out as Weasel removed his cock. She gave a long deep sigh as Tank moved into position.

"Oh my god, I don't think I can take anymore."

"I'm sure you can take more than you think."

Tank chuckled as his fist slid up and down the entire length of his fat cock.

"They said you were tight mom but looking at your gaping butt hole you may not be as tight as I expect."

Tank put the tip of his huge cock head into Cindy's open hole. She gasped as he began to push it in.

"Oh my god, it's so big. It's not going to fit."

Cindy felt her butt being stretched open as Tank slowly pushed his cock in deeper. Every inch seemed to hurt and although it was uncomfortable going in, once it was fully inside her it wasn't as painful as she anticipated.

Tank looked at Cindy's expression. Her mouth was open wide and she was gasping. She had begun moving her hips, trying to relax her muscles around the huge penis inside her.

"How is that mom? Do you like having my fat cock up your ass?"

Cindy didn't answer. All she could do was groan and gasp.

"Nothing to say? I'll take that as a yes."

Tank began to slowly thrust his cock, using short movements back and forth in Cindy's poop chute.

"Oh yea mom, your butt is nice and tight around my fat meat. Are you liking these short gentle strokes or would you rather have them like this?"

Tank rocked his hips faster, using long deep strokes to thrust most of his big cock in and out of Cindy's butt hole. She started moaning as a feeling of pleasure built inside her.

It took little time before having Tank's fat cock in her butt caused cream to again ooze from Cindy's vagina. Weasel immediately noticed her pleasure.

"Oh yea, look at her naughty pussy Tank. It looks like she wants it spanked again."

Tank chuckled and began to gently slap her clit.

"Is that what you want mom? Do you want your pussy spanked?"

"Oh god."

"Or maybe you'd rather enjoy something else I have in mind."

As Tank spoke, he removed his cock from Cindy's butt and immediately slid it into her creamy vagina. She squealed with surprise and delight by the sudden intrusion of having his fat cock in her cunt.

"Oh my god yes!"

Tank rapidly fucked Cindy's pussy for several seconds then suddenly removed his cock and shoved it back inside her gaping butt hole. As he began to thrust inside her poop chute, he simultaneously slapped her swollen excited pink clit.

"Come on mom, Make that naughty pussy squirt for my cock."

Cindy screamed as a stream of fluid sprayed from her vagina.

"OH OH OH, OH GOD, OH GOD!"

Cindy was still screaming as Tank removed his cock from her butt and again shoved it in her cunt. Again, he rapidly thrust in and out of her pussy for several seconds before sticking his fat meat back in her butt then smacking her clit.

"Naughty pussy! Naughty, naughty pussy. Squirt for me you naughty pussy."

Cindy screamed with orgasmic pleasure as another stream of juice shot from her vagina.

Tank continued the same routine for two more times with Cindy screaming and ejaculating more of her vaginal fluid each time. He began to grunt and groan as he started rapidly fucking her butt again, giving her the full length of his fat cock with each thrust.

Cindy was looking at him with desire while anticipating the stinging sensation from his hand slapping her clit.

"What do you want mom? Say it. Tell me what you want."

Cindy gasped and whimpered then screamed.

"Spank it. Spank my pussy please!"

Cindy had been broken and gave in. She hated herself for wanting it but she couldn't resist her desire for the pleasure.

"Are you sure that's what you want mom?"

"Yes, yes please spank it. Spank my pussy and fuck my butt."

As he began slapping Cindy's clit, Tank groaned loudly. He buried his fat cock deep in her rectum and unloaded a thick stream of semen.

Another stream of fluid shot from Cindy's vagina as orgasmic pleasure filled her body and she screamed with delight.

"Oh god yes, fill my butt. Fill my butt with your cum!"

Tank had a tight grip on Cindy's thighs as he rammed his cock several times into her butt, depositing long streams of semen with each thrust. He continued slapping her swollen pink clit causing her to scream as she ejaculated over and over.

"Oh yea mom, you want your butt filled with cum? Well I'm filling it. I'm filling it alright. I'm filling it with a big load of cum just like you want. Oh god yes I'm filling it!"

Jake and Weasel had been standing on opposite sides of Cindy watching and stroking. The hot action was more than either could take.

"Oh fuck yea, I'm gonna blow my load."

"I'm right with you Weasel. Open wide mom, we have a treat for you."

Cindy looked up to see two cocks being jerked directly above her face, and both simultaneously starting to unload. She squealed with even more delight as globs of warm slimy semen landed on her face and in her open mouth.

For the next several seconds Dan watched the three men and his wife engaging in wild uninhibited sex. Each were moaning or groaning with pleasure from the orgasms all were enjoying until their fuck-fest came to an end.

Weasel and Jake smiled at each other with satisfaction as they shook the last drops of cum from their self pleasured cocks.

Cindy moaned continuously for the next few minutes as her arousal dissipated and Tank was also catching his breath. He had cum as hard as he ever had.

"Oh fuck mom. You just got a huge load in your butt. Pops should be pleased."

As Tank slowly pulled his cock from Cindy's rectum, her hole was stretched open wide. It took several minutes before her anus closed and puckered.

Tears swelled in Cindy's eyes as Jake released the ties from her wrists and ankles. She was filled with shame for enjoying the sex that had been forced on her.

"Don't cry mom. You still have the rest of tonight to have the pleasure of our cocks again. For now, we're going to take a break while you give pops another treat."

Jake instructed Weasel and Tank to keep Dan restrained in the manner he was but to move him from the couch to the floor.

After Dan was in position laying on the floor, Jake helped Cindy off the ottoman.

"Alright mom, pops is ready and waiting for his special treat from you. Stand over his face then squat into a sitting position, like you're going to take a big shit."

When Cindy was in position, she looked down between her legs at her husbands face and quietly mouthed her words.

"I'm so sorry."

Dan gave his wife a look of acknowledgement that it was okay. The wetness from her arousal was still visible between her protruding pussy lips as her butt hovered just inches above his face.

As Jake knelt down beside them, he saw that Dan's pajama pants were once again tenting out in front.

"Damn pops, you must really like having other men fuck your wife. Now open your mouth and enjoy the full pleasure."

Jake chuckled as Dan followed his instructions.

"That's perfect pops. Now grab your butt cheeks mom. Spread them and relax your muscles to release that sperm enema into your hubby's hungry mouth."

Cindy pulled her cheeks apart. After several seconds semen began to slowly ooze from her anus, forming a strand that hung from her butt onto her husband's tongue. She moaned and whimpered as she watched between her legs.

"Oh yea mom, feed pops our yummy sperm. He's hungry for it, now flex those butt muscles and push."

Cindy closed her eyes and bit her lip. As the muscles in her upper thighs visibly tightened, a large amount of semen quickly oozed from her butt into Dan's waiting mouth. The flow stopped briefly before a number of wet sounding farts forced out big globs of cum.

"Fuck yea mom, that's the way to feed him. Now sit on his face. Finger your cunt and tell pops to eat your butt."

As Cindy lowered herself onto her husband's face and did what she was told, Jake instructed Dan to lick her butt.

"Lick her pops. Lick her crack and lick her hole. Yea, do it. Stick your tongue in deep and eat her butt. Eat her naughty fucked butt!"

Cindy moaned as her husband pushed his tongue deep into her rectum. She rocked her hips and rapidly fingered her pussy, quickly bringing herself to orgasm.

Dan had swallowed the large amount of cum that had already drained from his wife's butt. As he licked and tongued her fucked butt hole, his excited penis released another creamy load in his pajama pants.

Jake was pleased when he saw more semen oozing through the material.

"Oh yea pops, that's perfect. It's nice knowing you've enjoyed this night as much as we have."

When Jake felt Cindy's butt had been thoroughly cleaned he instructed her to clean up Dan's mess.

"Now it's your turn mom. Pull pops pants down and lick up all that cream he made for you."

The inside of Dan's pajama pants were slimy and wet. His shriveled penis and balls were also coated with wet slimy cum. The final load he released was still slightly warm but his previous loads were cold.

Cindy fulfilled the wifely duty Jake had instructed her to do. Although she felt disgusted licking the cold slimy semen, she cleaned every bit from inside his pants and off his body.

Jake handed Cindy her robe to put on.

"May I have my underwear too?"

"You won't need those now. That will give us easy access if we want to enjoy your pussy some more."

Jake bound Cindy's wrists. He also removed the sweatshirt holding Dan's arms in place and bound his wrists as well.

"That should insure that neither of you try to do something stupid during the night."

With the couple now back on the couch, Jake covered them with a blanket.

"You'll be sleeping here tonight where we can keep an eye on you."

Dan remained awake for quite some time but Cindy was asleep within minutes. She was exhausted from the ordeal.

For the next few hours the three men continued drinking. Cindy was startled when Jake woke her.

"Wha-wha-what?"

"Shsssh. Don't wake pops."

Jake uncovered her and helped her to her feet.

"Come with me."

Jake led her to the bedroom. As Cindy walked in she saw Tank sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking his erect fat cock. Weasel was standing beside the bed doing the same.

"Oh god please. Not again."

Tank was grinning as Jake untied Cindy's wrists and removed her robe.

"Without pops being here you won't have to pretend not to enjoy it."

"Being raped is not enjoyable."

"It's only rape if you don't want it. We know that's not the case for you. Besides, they say If it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it. You can start right here on your knees."

Cindy gave no further objections As she willingly knelt down in front of Tank he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I knew you wanted it mom. Now lick it and lick it good. Every inch. Show me how much you like my big cock."

Tank watched as Cindy licked up and down the full length of his thick shaft then all around the head. He could see the pleasure in her expression.

"Oh god yes mom, I like watching you do that. Put your lips over the head and take it into your mouth."

Tank rocked his hips as Cindy's head bobbed up and down on his fat aroused penis.

"It sure seems that you like sucking my big cock mom."

Jake rubbed his fingers between Cindy's legs feeling the wetness in her slit.

"Yep, she is enjoying it Tank. Her pussy is wet already."

"Mmmmm, I love what you're doing mom but since you're ready, it's time for you to board the Tanker."

Cindy removed her mouth from Tank's cock and looked up at him. He grabbed under her arms and helped her onto the bed with her knees straddling his legs.

"You know what you want mom, so do it."

Cindy sighed as she looked at Tank. She reached between her legs and grabbed his fat cock, positioned it at the entrance to her pussy and lowered herself on it.

"Oh god yes."

Without any instruction or coaxing, Cindy began to bounce up and down on the fat cock in her pussy. It took little time before she was moaning and squealing with delight.

"You really seem to be enjoying this mom. You can say it. Pops isn't here."

Tank laid back bringing his knees up and pushing his cock deep into Cindy's cunt. She began to scream with pleasure as she rapidly bounced up and down..

"OH GOD YES! OH MY GOD YES!"

"Does that feel good mom?"

"YES, OH GOD YES! I've never felt anything like it. Oooooh!"

Tank felt cream covering his cock as Cindy began to orgasm.

Weasel got up on the bed, kneeling beside the two. His slender nine inch cock was sticking straight out.

Cindy reached over and grabbed Weasel's cock. She then began to stroke it. Within seconds she leaned over and took the big mushroom head into her mouth.

Tank started massaging Cindy's tits as she rode his cock.

"Oh yea Weasel, it seems that mom likes having two cocks."

"Yea, there's no doubt in my mind. I bet she'd like three even more."

At the moment that Weasel made his comment, Jake started to lubricate Cindy's anus. After inserting a finger into her poop chute, he worked it in and out a few times.

Tank lowered his knees and Cindy leaned a little farther forward. She lifted her butt slightly, presenting herself to Jake for easy access.

"Oh fuck yea, mom does want a third one."

Jake removed his fingers. He put the head of his erect penis against Cindy's anus and began to slowly push it into her rectum.

As Cindy felt Jake's cock sliding into her poop chute, she removed her mouth from Weasel. She continued to stroke him as she gasped and moaned.

"Oh god, oh god, oh yea, oh yea, oh my god yea."

Jake's eight inches of cock was fully inside her butt. Tank's was in her cunt. Cindy had never felt anything like it. She squealed with delight and immediately began to orgasm.

"Oh my god, I've never felt so full. Oh god yes. Fuck my butt, fuck my pussy!"

Whether she initially wanted to or not, it had become obvious that Cindy was enjoying it. She was moving her hips and riding Tank's fat cock while Jake thrust in and out of her butt. It was the wildest sexual activity she had ever engaged in and her body trembled as orgasm after orgasm filled her with pleasure.