(A.L.S.) Between Mary & Mr. X

Story Info
BDSM erotica.
1k words
4.35
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Little Something Between Mary and Mr. X

(part 1)

...............

Mary was a pretty and petite young lady -- and an adult despite what some might think looking at her -- who wanted nothing more than to be treated like a Doll by a strong man.

She ended up under the Control of a man whose name will remain anonymous for now. But for the purposes of this retelling we will call him... Mr X.

He was rich and strict, handsome and fit,  and his tastes in females ran heavily to the submissive, to BDSM & All Things Erotic & Primal. He could punish them and mark them and dole out pain and humiliation in equal doses -- when it made sense anyway and a girl seemed to Need it -- but was relatively humane overall, and sane.

Mary also was black and Mr. X was white, and while the color differences were certainly an extra spice to the dynamic between them it was not primarily about race, or about any old fashioned African-American Slavery or Southern plantation fantasy. It was more about... strength vs vulnerability, power vs fear, improvisation & excitement vs boredom or the mundane. About safety & predictability as much as it was about trying to sate -- for a while -- a frankly insatiable lust. About satisfying The Female Mind as much as her own body. About handling the little Animal inside her as much as giving her a big thick cock impalement which itself would inevitably lead to an insemination of his eager mate's tight, hot, gripping vaginal sheath.

In fact, if you were to imagine some lurid fan fantasy about Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner becoming a Thing one long enchanted night (or weekend, or year, or for forever) in the ultimate logical culmination of their Inferno-level romantic chemistry on display in the film, The Bodyguard, then, well, you would have a sense for The Thing going on between our little Mary here too and her own Mr. X.

But we digress.

Instead let us dive in to a scene between them now. Playing out one night, at home, behind closed doors.

It involved Mary being stripped nude, of course. And her nipples clamped with swinging weights. Her wrists cuffed together behind her own back. Her ankles chained far apart as she stood in the middle of a room, such that it would be impossible to close her legs no matter how much she tried. Blindfolded, also -- to heighten her sense of anticipation. To instill in her, perhaps -- Mr. X undoubtedly hoped -- a kind of fear that can make any girl's pussy wet. And right then Mary's hairless quim was *soaking*, its fluids running down her legs.

And where was Mr. X this night? Behind her, of course. Just out of Mary's sight. All the better to---

*SMACK!*

A small red rubber cat-of-nine tails had swung up from beneath her crotch and bit sharply into her wet slit, causing a momentary shock and agony.

She yelped.

And began to cry.

She could not help it. Mr X made her *feel* things, made her feel All the emotions, something the feminine soul seems to crave above all else.

She sobbed openly now. *Why does he strike so hard?* she wondered in terror.

"Are you forgetting something?"

She froze.

"Seventeen, sir!"

He paused a moment to consider.

"Good girl, Mary. Very good. Except for your needy little cunt hole, however. That's been a bad little cunt. And that is why it is being punished tonight, Mary. The only part of you which will, for now. Because the *rest* of my beautiful but wayward Mary has been pretty well behaved and perhaps even deserves a reward -- possibly a shopling trip. Your bald, faithless cunt will sting for weeks, however. What cheating sluts need to get themselves Corrected down there. To help them get Balanced. Men know what you ladies crave. Its why the Right Ones have ways to Take Command of you. Or... so I've heard."

*SMACK!*

She shrieked and resumed sobbing, and tried to twist away from him, to shield her pathetic, vulnerable cunny from any further agonies. She caught his eyes however, on accident. Which could be a mistake.

"Eighteen, sir!"

"NO!" he exclaimed. "Not fast enough."

And then he applied the nineteenth, and when she screamed he quickly laid in with her twentieth, and then... she was done.

The Good Girl had taken all the corrections she had racked up.

He closed in and undid her ankle cuffs, and wrists, and then lifted her up into his arms and carried his exhausted girl to bed, and tucked her in gently, and then sat beside her, watching out over her, in silence, as Mary stopped crying, eventually, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

In the morning she awoke to discover herself laying nude on her back, her wrists and ankles chained far apart, and Mr. X and two other men she didn't know were standing next to the bed, their big cocks out, all erect, jacking off, and each beginning to ejaculate and erupt some fresh new load of their male cum all over her body.

Her tummy and legs were already spotted with the slimy white dollops of it, and it was now landing on her tits as well.

Her pussy was still super painful and sore from the night's beating, but there was something about being awoken to find herself like this that made her feel indescribably safe and Centered and Wanted. Being literally *covered* in fresh cum by all these fit, virile men made her feel like some conquering whore even if she was being used as nothing but a jack-off toy by them, interchangeable with any other piece of ass that Mr X could find on short notice.

So as another round of cum splatter hit her face and tits, she could not help but moan and go, "Mmmmmmm!" without shame, and without any additional forethought she opened her mouth as Mr. X's cum landed right onto her tongue, directly.

She looked up into his eyes, and despite all he did to her the long horrible night before, she pulled her tongue in carefully, closed her lips, and sucked upon and savored his cum, swallowing it all down in a blink.

She reopened her mouth as if to prove to him her nasty deed, to demonstrate her utter acceptance of Him, and then said, "Ahhhh!"

And then he laughed a little and said, of course, "Good girl!"