A Lady, A Horse and an ex-Marine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit of foolishness that I just can't resist," he shrugged. "I'm a sucker for fast cars." He got in, started the engine which gave off a rich, rumbling sound, slipped it into reverse, waved and backed down the driveway and was quickly gone, a last toot of the horn signaling his exit.

Erin spent the rest of the day doing some long put-off chores, surprised at how enthusiastic the thought of the date with Mr. Sean Hanaford had her feeling. She made one more trip to the barn to be sure that Abby had plenty of water, then carefully propped the barn door open so she'd have access that evening as Erin had no idea how late she might be. She giggled to herself at the thought that she might be late, kind of hoping it was true. Guys didn't usually affect her like that but this one had and she thought there was certainly some type of karma or kismet or something of that nature that was making it happen.

As late afternoon approached she began thinking about what she would wear. He had said "dress very casually" but what did that "very" mean? And what could the special thing he had in store for her be? So many questions and so few answers. Actually, he had already seen her two best assets, her face and her breasts so . . . Ugh! She knew she was a somewhat pretty girl, certainly not beautiful like the models and stars but still, very nice. She had hair that was rather uniquely brown and dark brown eyes to go along with it. She was about 5'-5", fairly average with legs that seemed to draw looks when she wore short shorts, which wasn't too often out in public. Of course, the 36-C's that Sean had already seen very thoroughly she was sure, were nothing to sneeze at. But, this wasn't helping with what to wear. Where were they going and who would be seeing them? She finally decided, heck with it, she'd wear the tight white short shorts and the very vivid red tank top. When she at last had them on she debated with herself since she was again bra-less under the tank top. No matter, she liked the way she looked and hoped Sean would feel the same. She slid on the leather thongs and was ready. She was what she was.

At just about 5:30 on the button, she heard the rumble of the Corvette as he shifted down to turn into the driveway. Since this was casual, she walked out to meet him and saw him stop, with raised eyebrows.

"What?" she said.

"Holy crap, you look fantastic." He had seen her a lot more dressed up last night but she was more than happy that he liked what he was seeing.

"Thanks," she said, smiling and, surprising her, he stepped forward and kissed her on the cheek. Taking her arm, he led her around the car, opened the door and helped her slip into the seat. He closed the door, checked it, then went around and climbed in the driver's seat. The car rumbled to life, backed out of the driveway and took off down the road pushing her back into the seat. She couldn't help but smile.

They had driven for about 15 minutes when he suddenly turned into a little lane that wound through a field and then some woods and she suddenly saw a little hut . . . and he stopped the car. She certainly wasn't sure what to expect now.

"Don't worry," he said as he climbed out of the car and noted the puzzled look on her face. "I'm not up to no good here." He laughed as he opened the trunk of the car. "This is part of my parent's farm and it's my own special corner. I built the shed when I first got back from the Marines. I come here and read and hike around and just relax, away from everything. As he pulled a box from the trunk he said, "follow me - you'll be surprised."

She was already surprised but now had another surprise to look forward to. She followed him to the little building where he sat the box down and opened it, gesturing for her to inspect it. She opened the flaps and, indeed, was surprised to see two large and beautiful steaks, two bundles of foil which she assumed were potatoes, a container of sour cream, a large bowl of salad, some dressing, a wonderful loaf of bread that was still warm and two delightful bottles of Chardonnay. She smiled at him. "Lots of wine," she quipped.

"I noticed what you were drinking last night so I thought I'd bring some along."

"Very thoughtful," she said, smiling. "And the bread is still warm."

"Mom baked it this afternoon. I think you'll like it."

"How could I not like fresh baked bread?" She was practically drooling just thinking about it.

He ushered her to the door of the little hut and she went inside. It was very simple. A cot, a comfortable chair, a couple of battery powered lights, a table, some snack food. She looked at him and he shrugged.

"It works for me, just once in a while. There are weeks that go by that I don't come out here. But, it's here when I need it."

She reached out and took his hand. "You're sure not the typical ex-Marine are you?"

He squeezed her hand and held on. "I guess not in a lot of ways. You ready to think about eating?"

"I've been thinking about it since I smelled that warm bread."

He laughed out loud. "Then let's get started. The trouble with going on a dinner date with me is that you have to do some of the work too."

"You're in charge."

"I'll start the charcoal fire in the pit here while you get the salads ready. You like to eat the salad before or with the meal?"

"With is perfect for me." She found two bowls in the bottom of the box and filled each with salad. There was also a little plastic bag in the bottom of the box. "Oh my gosh, sunflower seeds. How perfect can it get?" That brought another laugh from Sean.

"So what's Abby up to now?"

"She'll graze in the field there till it gets dark, then go in the barn and go to sleep. She takes care of herself, as long as I keep her water trough filled. "You'll have to come and ride her again."

"I was hoping you'd say that, for more than one reason."

She decided, why not. "I invited you for more than one reason too." Just about the warmest grin she had ever seen flashed across Sean's face. It made her heart give a little leap in her chest, something she had never felt before. She'd dated, even messed around a little, but it was all just fun. Could this one be more than just fun? She was anxious to find out.

They ate their salads, talking about the day, about Abby, about the ride today, about whatever popped into their heads. The charcoal was glowing brightly now and the potatoes went in, wrapped in corn husks which Sean had produced from somewhere. They walked across the field where the little hut was sitting, to the fence that kept the cows from intruding. Two or three drifted over toward them. More amazing animals that lived on grass.

"Time to start the steaks," Sean said, taking her hand and heading for the charcoal pit. "How do you like them?"

"Medium," she answered, amazed that she was standing in the middle of a little field, ordering steaks that she was sure would be delicious.

Sean put the steaks on the grill and they were soon sizzling, the grease dripping onto the coals and adding a little smoke to the mix. Soon they were done and were served on the plates that were in that seemingly bottomless box. The potatoes came next and she was amazed, as he unwrapped them and opened them that they seemed perfectly cooked. A little sour cream and they were ready to be enjoyed. She was developing a deep appreciation of this ex-Marine and what he could do. They ate quietly, just enjoying the delicious tastes they were sharing. Her steak was delicious, cooked just right and the potato was soft with a wonderful flavor as well.

"How do you do that?" Erin asked, "get those potatoes to be so perfect with no timer or temperature or anything."

"It's this magical place," he replied, grinning. "Everything turns out well here."

She thought about that reply for a moment and hoped it was totally true. Sean went inside the little hut and returned with two folding lawn chairs. He rummaged in that mystical box and found two wine glasses. The wine bottles had screw caps so opening them was simple. He poured each of them a glass and they settled back to talk a little more and watch the sun set. The wine was very good and quickly Sean was pouring another glass for Erin. She asked him lots of questions about his time in the Marines and what he didn't like about it when it seemed his career there was so promising. His answer was "the regimen". He just didn't like everything being so fixed and forced and set in the way it should be done. He knew that was required for a good military - it just took him a few years to figure out that really wasn't what he wanted for his life.

The wine and the atmosphere seemed to put both of them in a teasing mood and they jibed and poked back and forth for some time and somehow the conversation got around to dares and had either of them played a dare game, which of course, both had. They shared some of their adventures with that to a lot of giggling and laughter and finally Erin said, not quite knowing why except for the effects of the Chardonnay, "You write down a dare for me and I'll write one for you and we'll look at them tomorrow, okay?" He agreed, found some paper and a pencil in the hut and they took turns writing, folding the papers and handing them to each other to stow away until tomorrow.

She had another glass of wine and realized that she was getting a little buzzed, which happened sometimes, but that she was also feeling something that was very unusual for her. She was feeling, for lack of a better word, a little horny. She couldn't take her eyes off Sean as he talked and moved and she began to realize that she wanted him and wanted him very badly. She giggled to herself since she had never had this feeling before. Maybe he had put one of those date rape drugs in the wine. But, wasn't that supposed to put her to sleep, not push all her hormones into action. So, another glass of that wine and the buzz increased as did her feelings about Sean. She was burning up, and not from the heat. She knew he was watching her carefully now and when he stood up to get the second bottle of wine, she made her move.

Even in the dusk that was now surrounding them, she could see those blue eyes watching her, and in her mind she was sure they were wanting her too. She stepped in front of him, took his face in both her hands and kissed him, a long and sensual kiss. When she moved her head away she could hear his breathing as those eyes bored into hers still. Again she kissed him, her tongue probing this time, his matching hers as he responded, his arms to his side, still holding the bottle of wine. She took hold of the bottom of his shirt and lifted, dragging it up and over his head as he lifted his arms, the shirt snagging momentarily on the wine bottle, then off and tossed.

"Erin?" he questioned softly.

Again her mouth covered his, giving him the answer he was looking for. She was kissing his chest now, then lower to his belly and then her hands went to work on his belt, finally getting it unfastened as her brain continued to wonder just who this was doing this - a different girl no doubt. Next the button and zipper and pants and boxers quickly slid down to his ankles. Erin dropped to her knees and grabbed his growing erection with both hands, planting a kiss on the head, then encircling it with her lips. She certainly had not done this very often and was definitely an amateur and she began to doubt that this was the best place to start out, but the groan she heard from Sean told her she must be doing something right. She moved one hand and slid that big thing in a little further, working with her tongue as well. More wonderful groans from Sean. She moved her other hand and took more in until she felt herself beginning to gag. She backed off for a second, then forward, feeling it press down her throat. She fought the feeling - she was going to do this. One more time and she felt her lips against his pubes. She held there for long seconds to his mumbled, "Oh, shit." Her head began to bob up and down as she worked faster and faster until he couldn't stand it and took hold of her cheeks and let the erection, now throbbing, slip out of her lips.

"Plenty of time," he gasped, hardly able to breathe as he dropped to his knees in front of her. Their mouths and tongues met again as he took hold of the tank top and pulled it up, slipping it off over her head with no resistance from her. He wished it was lighter so he could see those wonderful breasts of hers one more time but he was content with using his mouth, sucking on the nipples as they sprang to life, very hard and now erect to very enticing moans from her. They stood up together as Sean carefully unfastened her shorts and slid them down her legs along with the very small panties she wore underneath them. Now they were both naked but it was his turn and he dropped to his knees and pressed on her legs till she slid them apart and he nuzzled that soft and fuzzy muff and his tongue began to probe with even more intense moans from her as it found what it was seeking. He pressed hard against the wetness he found there until finally it found that very warm and slippery tube that he sensed hadn't had much activity lately, and he pushed inside. She had never had that done to her before and the feeling, along with the thought of it, nearly overwhelmed her. Thank goodness he had a firm hold on her buns which was its own intense feeling.

Now the tongue slipped up a little higher to a much more intense gasp from Erin. It was a long time since she'd felt anything like that, in fact, she had never felt anything quite like tonight. Sean's tongue flipped up and down to murmured, "oh's" from Erin. She wasn't sure she could stay standing up the way her body was reacting and it wasn't long till she began to feel that special feeling that seemed to start where Sean's mouth was working ever faster and faster. It slowly swallowed her entire body and then overwhelmed her brain until there was only orgasm and her body didn't belong to her anymore but only to the orgasm that had her body beginning to shake and jerk, her voice moaning and saying things that she didn't normally say as she was totally out of control. After long, long seconds she could hear her voice moaning his name over and over until she finally collapsed on top of him.

She realized she was on her back on the grass, not knowing how she got there but a feeling she was sure she'd remember forever, and he was wedged between her legs as his mouth and tongue went to work on hers. She was just reacting but in the very right way as she kissed him back and reached between her own legs to spread herself and guide him home which he didn't resist at all. She felt him slide inside, but just inside and stop. More kissing and tongue wrestling, then in another inch. More kissing and another inch. It was driving her crazy but he seemed to be savoring every second of this and now she was too, hoping it would last for days and weeks. Another short push, more kissing, more noises from her that sounded like muffled pleases, and finally she felt his legs against her ass and wrapped her own legs up around him. It was long seconds and finally he began to move, sliding out slowly, then back in, then out and back in a little more quickly, then out and in over and over, so fast she couldn't tell which was which and didn't care. She heard a deep grunt from him, like no sound she had heard before and, with one final thrust and one final withdrawal he was out and she could feel the hot liquid squirting onto her stomach and breasts. He was panting hard and now it was his turn to collapse, partly on her as tried to turn on his side. Her arms were around him and she was holding him tight against her. They lay like that for long minutes.

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear.

He whispered, "I didn't know if you were on anything or not."

"Thank you for that too, because I'm not."

He laughed. "Maybe time to start," he replied, kissing her again. He could feel her smile through the kiss.

His arms around her, all that the evening had held for her, the sounds of the night and, of course, the wine, filled her with a contentment she had never felt before - and that was the last she remembered.

She began to wake up, something hard pressing against her back and, she could hear someone else breathing. Her eyes flew open in near terror, only to see Sean sleeping peacefully beside her, both of them wedged together on that little cot in the hut. She watched him until she finally had to move and he opened his eyes and she got a wonderful smile. She leaned across and kissed him on the cheek.

"I have to go take care of Abby," she said softly.

"Not before you take care of me," he replied and rose up on his elbows, gently wedging his legs between hers. She suddenly realized that she was naked but didn't care at all. Everything was so wonderfully different. He dipped his head and began sucking on one of her nipples, loving the feeling of having it grow in his mouth. He moved to the other one with the same results as those wonderful sounds escaped her throat. But, she wasn't about to be passive and reached down between her legs and guided him home for the second time in two days. Sean had thought that he would have a pleasant and relaxed early morning round of sex but, evidently when Erin heard that "not before you take care of me" she took it very literally and her hips were moving and grinding and Sean was having trouble catching up to her. The scene, strange as it was on the tiny cot and the little hut out in the middle of a field was just sensually exciting and, looking into each other's eyes as they were Sean could feel the pressure quickly building in his groin as once again he pulled out and Erin felt the hold liquid spray on her belly.

Sean started to slide down to a quick, "No, no," from Erin. As difficult as it was for her to say it she nevertheless did. "I'll take a rain check on that for now. Let's take care of Abby first. A long and tender kiss and then Sean rolled off the cot and stood up.

"If you insist," he said, smiling, then held out a hand to Erin. As he pulled her to her feet he found he couldn't take his eyes off her which at first made her blush just a bit in her nakedness, but finally made her feel very happy and proud. She had never had a fully wonderful self-image but to see him look at her like that did wonders for her ego.

"You really like the way I look, don't you?" she found herself saying, perhaps a little hesitantly.

"Oh my gosh, if I could devour you whole this very second I would do it in a heartbeat. You're fantastic." He got a nice kiss for his reply, then they dressed.

"Should we check our dares before we go?" she asked, laughing.

"Why not?" They both dug in their clothing till they found the little pieces of paper, then struggled to open them and read what they said. There was a moment's silence. Then Sean smiled at Erin who was looking back at him with a rather wide eyed and incredulous look. He read first, "I dare you to let me drive your Corvette. We can do that," he added. Then it was her turn.

She looked him straight in the eye for long seconds before she started to read. "I dare you to do a Lady Godiva ride through a small section of town at midnight." She paused and shook her head, then remembered she was still naked and so was he. She sidled up to him and against him, purposefully rubbing her breasts on his chest. "Only if there's someone doing a Lord Godiva ride on Abby with me." She couldn't believe she had basically agreed to do it if Sean would join her.

"Deal," was his quick reply. This could be very interesting.

They got dressed quickly and Sean locked up the hut and headed for the car. Erin was obviously very excited. "You ever drive a stick before?" he asked.

"Nope," was her prompt reply, "but I want to learn." Lots of things to learn, she thought.