A Lady, A Horse and an ex-Marine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you cum I'll cum too," he grunted into her ear. They had now turned onto the third leg of the journey.

"Okay," she gasped out for she knew that was about to happen, at least her part of it. And, sure enough, almost instantly she felt the heat rising quickly from between her legs clear to her face and she arched back against Sean, feeling him holding her tightly and the familiar vibrating, then the jerking and she struggled to keep from yelling out in ecstasy. And, to add to the whole thing she heard Sean's grunts in her ear as his body shook and she knew what was happening down below.

After what seemed like a long time he said, "Oh, shit!" Then he whispered, "I can't take it out because you'll leak all over Abby . . . and us too.

"Pervert," she whispered back. He slid his hand down between her legs to an accompanying squeal and a too loud slap on the hand.

"We still have a quarter of the ride left. Might as well enjoy it."

"Too much enjoyment. I need to tend to Abby."

He kissed her neck one more time and what seemed like too quickly, they were back at the trailer.

Just about five minutes before Mike Peterson had pulled up in front of his house, the last house on Elford street, right where it dead ended into the park. He had spent some time after the bowling league had finished, celebrating the championship with the rest of the team. A couple of beers had turned into, well, more than a couple, and he was happy to be home safely without being arrested and was hoping he could navigate equally safely into the house and up the stairs to bed. But, just as he was about to climb out of the car, something caught his attention and, in the condition he was in, he wasn't sure if it was real or one of those "green snakes on the ceiling" experiences. But, he could both see it and hear it - a horse was coming down Hawthorn Street. He squinted for there surely seemed to be someone riding the horse, and the more he looked he could see it was two people and they were . . . he blinked and looked again carefully. They were naked or had on skin-tight flesh colored clothes.

As they were directly opposite his car he saw the one in front, obviously female, arch herself back against the one behind, and he could see that was a male, and they both seemed to be jerking somehow and . . . on, shit, he thought. They couldn't be - he was dreaming, hallucinating actually. But there they were and the horse was just clopping along nonchalantly, totally unaware of what was taking place on its back. And, as they passed by a light blinked in his brain but, no, it couldn't be. He watched them go on down the street until they were out of sight. He waited a few more minutes in the car. If his wife happened to be awake, he didn't need her questioning the lump in his pants. He'd tell her all about this tomorrow if it still seemed real to him then.

The ride back to the trailer had "relaxed" Sean and the two of them were no longer connected although he was still holding her tightly around the waist. Her breathing had subsided to near normal and she guided Abby to the rear of the trailer and Sean slid off the big horse and then helped Erin return to the earth. Abby snorted again, still not sure what exactly was happening, unaccustomed to two riders on her back, particularly bareback.

"Did you see anyone?" she asked.

"Uh, no, but I wasn't looking around very carefully."

"No kidding," she giggled back at him. She went inside the trailer, got an old towel she found there, wiped herself and then Abby's back and then got Abby settled in the trailer and began getting dressed, putting on only her shirt and shorts as she thought, under the circumstances and the time, no more was necessary. Sean had done the same and they threw the rest of the clothes in the truck and both climbed inside. "Well, I did it," she said, then added, "we did it. If we ever play that dare game again I'll be more adept at selecting something for you since now I know how devious you can be."

"Not devious at all. And you did pretty well, roping me in to riding with you. Would have been fun just to walk alongside and watch you - well, maybe not quite as much fun as it turned out to be but . . ."

The ride back to Erin's went rather quickly without must further talking. Sean helped get Abby settled into the barn, then they both went inside and straight to the bedroom. They both undressed quickly and Erin smiled at Sean.

"Why don't you stay here tonight," she suggested and they both broke out laughing as that was obviously Sean's intent from the start.

They climbed into bed and Sean cuddled up against her back, his arm around her, his hand quite naturally cupping her breast. She felt like she could stay that way forever as she drifted off to sleep.

Erin awoke to the sound of Sean's breathing close to her ear. He was still pressed up tight against her back but his hand had relaxed its grip on her breast. She lay there for long minutes, just luxuriating in the warmth and the sounds of this very special man she had only known for a short time. She took the risk of hoping that, for the rest of her life, she might wake up like this. But, she thought, life moves on, hopefully like her fantasy but, they both needed to eat and she had better start some breakfast for them. She gently lifted his arm and slid carefully out from under it. She kissed the back of his hand and put the arm back on the bed. She quickly slipped on a tee shirt and some shorts and padded quietly toward the kitchen. As she looked out the back window she knew she had to take care of Abby first but she wanted to hurry. She so wanted Sean to awaken in her bed to the odors of frying bacon and fresh brewed coffee. Abby was soon out of the barn and grazing quietly in the big pasture and Erin was back inside, bacon frying noisily on the stove and a bowl of eggs ready as soon as the bacon was done. She loaded the coffee maker and soon it was making its bubbly noises and filling the house with a wonderful aroma. As she was turning the bacon she suddenly felt two arms encircle her waist and her neck was being nuzzled and her ears filled with wonderful male sounds.

"God, it smells wonderful," he said when he was through nuzzling. Can I steal some coffee or would that mess things up?"

"Only if you fix me a cup too."

"Done," he said and began looking through the cupboards for mugs.

She let him search as the bacon was done and she carefully transferred it to the paper towels spread carefully over a large plate. She slid past where he was looking and dumped the bacon grease left over in a jar she had put in the sink. Then she was dumping the eggs in the skillet and was stirring them to make them as fluffy as possible when he set the coffee cup beside her on the counter. He watched her scrambling the eggs and could tell that she obviously had nothing on under the tee shirt. Sometimes that was much more appealing than nudity and this was one of those times.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see him watching her. She held some of the eggs up for him to see. "Look good," she asked, smiling at him.

"Not as good as those boobs bouncing under that tee shirt," he replied, a serious look on her face.

"Well, you keep looking then because they're gonna be bouncing until these eggs are done. I like mine cooked pretty dry and hope you do too,"

"I do," he said, "because they taste better that way and the cooking is more fun to watch.

One part of her wanted to whack him with her big wooden spoon but the other part loved it that he felt that way about her.

"you know, that first day I stopped by I almost didn't. I had other stuff that needed done but the more I thought about you from that party the less important the other stuff became. Karma, I guess."

"Karma is good. I wonder what would have happened if I had been sitting out there with my shirt on?"

"We'll never know," he said, "and I don't even want to know. I'm happy with how things turned out."

She served up the bacon and eggs before things got out of hand again and they talked for long minutes, about everything and nothing.

"Hey," she said finally, "I have to go to the store and I hope you'll go with me." He smiled and nodded. "Let me put the dishes in the sink and then check my email. The dishes were quickly rinsed and dumped in the sink and, after a quick kiss for Sean she headed for her computer. She logged in and checked her mail. She had a dozen messages or so, most of which she immediately deleted. But, she noted one from an email that beganthat she was about to delete when she stopped. She had gone to high school with a Mike Peterson and they were friends on Facebook, even though they never communicated. She clicked on the email and began to read.

Hi Erin,

This is Mike Peterson - we went to high school together. Listen, I was out with the guys and had a few, well, a few too many maybe, beers and when I got home and was ready to go into the house I heard a strange noise and I looked around and, weird as it seems, there was a horse clopping along on Beckly Street, right by my house and that was the weird noise I had heard. Then I realized that there were two people on the horse and, well, to put it G-rated, something was happening. About that time I realized that I recognized the female rider who either had on flesh colored spandex or just her own skin.

Now, before you get too upset, understand that nothing will ever come of this. I won't even mention it to my wife nor to anyone else. It's a secure secret. But if you would like a cell phone video I'd be happy to forward that to you. Just let me know.

Regards,

Mike

Erin read it a second time. "Sean," she screamed toward the kitchen. "Come here quick." Life was getting even more interesting.